The Nazi's are literally chilling in Antarctica

No joke, The Nazi's are 100% perfectly fine down south in Antarctica
The more I research this, the more I realize it's 100% true

But that's not what I want to talk about here.
What I'm getting to is this
>Nazi's are going to make a move very very very soon

Not like in the next week but within less 2 years, they will be emerging themselves to the surface
Now why do I think this?
Without wasting time explaining I'll get right to good stuff:
>They have agents all over the world ready to set things into high gear
Literally, they're playing warfare on a level that is beyond what we understand as warfare.
Their fighting a soft war or better yet a meta-political war
Their safe under the Ice (Maybe even inside the earth) and are so far away from being attacked that no one has bothered to deal with them
Why else is visiting Antarctica so restricted?
They don't want to admit the problem (((they))) still have and have no control over
Why else do they FREAK OUT at the thought of Nazis coming back? Maybe because they REALLY ARE coming back?

But let's get into the real crazy stuff now:
>Canada is their prime target
You would think America would be their prime target and in a lot of ways it is, they need to sway things away from the establishment and they are
But in terms of strategic standpoints, natural resources and overall geographical advantages... They need Canada

Canada is their back door folks
They NEED to cover their FLANK

Think about this:
If they really did make into the earth via south pole entrances... Then that means there's probably North Pole Entrances too considering how hollow earth gravity theory works
If there's holes in the south then there's holes in north

Why is Russia so interested in the south pole too? Maybe Russia wants to cover their potential flank?

I've done research into this so deep and my conclusion pretty much comes down to this:
Somewhere, somehow, the Nazis are going to literally rise someone to power within the next 2 years in Canada

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HjQgn-pE5IE
youtube.com/user/NaturalNobility/videos
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Highjump
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/158427484/
discord
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/161772041/
x2-radio.com/phoenixsciencefoundation/npiee/index.html
youtube.com/watch?v=TVZaVvnHGJE
holloworbs.com/Venus.htm
holloworbs.com/cavern_worlds.htm
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/161772041
holloworbs.com/olaf_on_sanskrit.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Good. I hope the conquer New Zealand first and turn it into a white ethnostate.

Lets hope it's true. I'm a believer.

They'll be back!

plz be true

youtube.com/watch?v=HjQgn-pE5IE

they never left here, we flew them over after the war with open arms. who the fuck do you think took us to space.
by that same tone, a much larger number went down there, i doubt ice is as difficult as space.
one way or the other, a leaf fire starts soon.

>white genocide is real
>jews are winning
where are the heroes?! we are they.

The nazi's fascination with antarctica stems from that they believed it was the ancient lost continent of atlantis. Maybe they found something there some kind of advanced technology buried underneath the ice. Operation highjump is very interesting to look into, where after the war for no apparent reason. A massive fleet was launched to antarctica under the guise of an expedition. Admiral Byrd the commander of the expedition, was later sent to a mental institution because after the 'expedition' he was rambling about nazi's and advanced flying crafts there, and they assumed he had completely lost his mind. Weird that they were perfectly fine with him leading the fleet/expedition there.

Man, the world really needs some real happenings.... when /pol starts pushing /x/ insanity, it means the world is just too boring right now.

I mean if there was some kind of derelict base there of otherworldly like technology, and the nazi's managed to get it activated. There would probably be very little conventional armies would be able to do about it.

I believe pretty much all the theories of them getting to Antarctica and finding a path into the inner earth and setting up base

youtube.com/user/NaturalNobility/videos
Check out this guy's channel he's a True Great nationalist who understands what's going on but I disagree on a few small things

I believe that without a doubt Canada is their prime target and because they are looking for a northern flank to set base into. Before they launch their offensive of the (((globalist))) controlled west I believe they will and MUST set up shop in at least ONE Northern nation

ANY NATION ON THE TOP OF THE EARTH
Why? TO COVER THEIR FLANK and to create a northern flank to come out from

Whoever it is they send to take over Canada or any of the Northern nations they might want the guy will emphasize on building underground, building and re-opening more mines and doing more excavations all under the cover of economic growth and progress but in reality the purpose is to connect their war machines with surface and create a surprise attack

The (((enemy))) already understands that a random northern flank may come and the whole (We need to be worried about the russians) might just be an excuse to set up weaponry up north in case the nazis run a surprise attack

The nazis understanding this will want to FIRST set up shop in a nation on the top of the earth

Russia is fully controlled by putin so that's off the table, America (Alaska) is too infested with jewish influence so that's off the table. Scandinavia is run by the EU so that's off the table. ONLY norway and iceland are the exceptions but BOTH of those countries are too small and don't have the landmass and resources that nazis will need in order to maintain warfare from the north

INSERT CANADA

Canada is their prime target to take over for precisely this reason
They either will or have already sent someone to take this place over
For real, their going to take Canada

the nazis were backed by the vatican, financed by the jesuits and were later dissolved into the UN, CIA, MOSSAD. the entire operation was to disenfranchise the whites (the jews) and the creation of the zionist state

You think the Kikes in America wont nuke canada?

What are they eating? Jews? I knew there has to be some real reason behind gassing all them kikes. Soylent-Juden

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Highjump Operation highjump took place IMMEDIATELY after the war, for no apparent reason in 1946-47 they decided to send a massive unpresedented naval fleet to antarctica to map the area. ask Force 68 included 4,700 men, 13 ships, and 33 aircraft. Operation Highjump's primary mission was to establish the Antarctic research base Little America IV.

According to a few sources the Nazis in Antarctica and in Patagonia (Argentina) are negotiating a “Peace Deal” with the U.S. in which they will give humanity their advanced technology and we will let them return to humanity and join the Earth family. I attach here an article by Dr Michael Salla from today (not attached).

But before you get into it, let me state the following:

The Third Reich sold humanity to the Dracos in return for technological help and joint warlike expeditions with THE DARK FLEET of the Dracos inside and outside the solar system. In return, the Dracos got many millions of human slaves and human meat for consumption. Yes. My relatives were among them. They also got an access to high power positions in government, finance, health regulation, the industrial arms complex, and NASA with the help of the Paperclip Project.
One of the technologies given to the Nazis by the Dracos was LIFE-EXTENDING TECHNOLOGIES. This means that it could be that some of the most evil people on planet Earth are still alive today.
Project Paperclip is responsible for the slow degeneration of the U.S Republic—the making of the FDA into a Big Pharma puppet, and the slow genocide of humanity by Big Pharma. It is also responsible for some horrendous projects involving millions of innocent children, in experiments that are related to “Time Portals,” Mylab, Super-Soldiers, etc.
The programs of “Handlers & Silent Killers,” the rise of the pedophilia all over the world as a tool for controlling the world governments—all of this came out of Project Paperclip.
Are we going to let the grandchildren of those who committed these heinous crimes come back as if they are clean and good and merciful, unlike their forefathers? And how do we know that they are NOT the original criminals inside younger bodies?
Are we going to allow ourselves to be bribed again, and exchange the future of humanity with some Nazi technology?

All i have on this issue. Made a thread while ago but got 404d
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/158427484/

they do not need to do anything, just come out and help rebuild after the world destroys itself

Ah it's the antarctica german user, nice to see you.

The Nazis have allowed the Jews to run their course because without the allowing the Jews to wreck the west... The west then wouldn't beg for the Nazis to come back

If the Nazis came back tomorrow, what would happen?
95% of white people worldwide would revolt and fight them wile the non-whites just sat back and didn't care.
Legit, everyone thinks that the non-whites would fight them... NOPE they would either run or stay out of it. WHITES would fight them

LOOK AT ANTIFA. ANTIFA IS 99% WHITE.
WHY? Because the ONLY people hyped up enough to fight nazis are whites themselves
Most non-whites just want to be left alone and don't care what you do except if you get in their face
If a nazi walks down the street in a black neighborhood wearing a swastika he will be attacked, but if a black person goes to eastern germany and see's a nazi there, that same black would not attack him

See what I'm trying to say here? Non-whites ONLY fight nazis or nationalists when they feel threatened. Not when it's "None of their business"

And when the haunabus start showing up... Trust me their going to say to themselves "This isn't my fight I'm leaving this one to the white folks to sort out among themselves"

trust me this won't go down the way you think
The nazis NEED the western world to BEG for their return and when enough people want them

THEY WILL RETURN.

i've seen it all. i have the pale blues, and i believe it. both sides of the family came from the fatherland.

>Soylent-Juden
>"you are what you eat"

o kurwa, so now there's a kike army in antarctica :D

Ah let me guess, the dracos and the greys their artificially cloned servant race are from the orion constellation and their home world is alpha draconis? I've seen that larp before.

o.okay user, nice larp though.

Thanks, would participate more but i try to get some more sleep for now. Only other thing i can share for now is that isnt in the thread is an invite to my discord server. I know, honeypot and all, but since the threads got shut down all the time i saw no other way of discussing and researching this. However while the main theme remains we hit a point where its difficult finding anything new so we turned to other conspiracies and similar fringe stuff
discord gg/taxK3U

I'm reading your thread right now, great stuff user

so you're serious with this antarctica shit?

What's interesting atleast to me is that we have a word for like an ultra authoritarian regime. It's called a draconian regime. After the athenian statesman Draco.
Draconian:
>of, relating to, or characteristic of the Athenian statesman Draco, or his severe code of laws.
>(often lowercase) rigorous; unusually severe or cruel:
Draconian forms of punishment.

It's for real. The nazis are not only still going, their getting ready to make BIG MOVES VERY SOON

This is Santa Claus all over again...Quit with the false hope anons. Hitler didn't leave anything under my tree this year.

>1876 (earlier Draconic, implied from 1640s), from Draco, Greek statesman who laid down a code of laws for Athens 621 B.C.E. that mandated death as punishment for minor crimes. His name seems to mean literally "sharp-sighted" (see dragon ).

did you do the old world thread the other day? looks like the same craftsmanship.
i meant the material, not the base.

It's people... SOYLENT GREEN IS PEOPLE!!

>Don't be ridiculous. (((They))) aren't people.

yes, of course it is.
sume uknown number of germans colonised antarctica, found an ayyyy lmao spaceship, and now live in nazi igloos, eating fish and penguins.

and in these top secret nazi igloos, the nazis are planning to take over the world with niggers and muslims.

fantastic plan, at least we know the nazis didnt change, they still have a fetish of killing whites.

As far as i understand per that whole larp about draconians, they like to munch on humans, and are as such arch enemies of the falsely labelled 'aryans' nordic looking ET's which according to this larp are our parents/creators. This is /x/ as fuck but i do enjoy these threads from time to time in off hours.

Fucking Larper, unless you have more proof, specially people that went there.

And the ruling genetic class of them have big wings and are 2-3 times as large as the lower caste dracos, are over 12 feet tall. the lower dracos do not have winged appendages.

It's all bullshit larp just relax.

rofl

What old world? I had a nasa thread a week ago, and this here
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/161772041/
The other day which you may mean. Other than that i didnt make any.

Thanks, most is from anons on the doscord server and what they dug up, yet bodhi claims im stealing his info completely, but am still wrong with it, yet never saw him posting anything aside from his youtube channel with at least partly stolen content which i refuse to give views to. Him stealing the credit from the others by saying im taking his stuff triggers me every time

100%, look into the thread i linked. No idea what exactly is in antarctica but there is habitable land one way or the other as well as likely the northpole. Personally i believe hollow earth, others suggest a portal leading to the other worlds. Others suggest multiple big cave systems, but who knows for sure?

Good, I welcome the next "Ice Age."

The earth is flat and they knew it. It's hallow as well. What's beyond the antarctic ice wall? Who knows? I personally don't believe the Nazis are still alive and well with the exception of NASA. But they had to of get their tech from somewhere.

Yes, it is quite possible that the Nazis accessed the opening at the South Pole to enter the Inner Earth World (AKA 'Agartha'). The sudden popularity of the Flat Earth theory three years ago is a CIA psyop that is designed to hide the fact that Earth is actually hollow. This is a common technique that intelligence agencies use to deceive the masses (I call that technique 'conspiracy misdirection'): They promote a conspiracy theory that they KNOW is FALSE and want you to think you're red-pilled by believing that false conspiracy theory is TRUE while using that false conspiracy theory to hide a TRUE conspiracy theory related to it that has even MORE far-reaching implications than the false conspiracy theory. For example, the 'Moon landing hoax' conspiracy theory is being used to hide the TRUE conspiracy theory that we went to the Moon and found artificial objects there (or we knew there were artificial objects there all along and went to the Moon simply to bring some of those artificial objects back to Earth). The official account of the Moon landing AND the Moon landing hoax conspiracy theory are BOTH FALSE. NASA itself is covertly promoting the Moon landing hoax conspiracy theory. (end of part 1)

>imagine being so retarded to actually believe any of this nonsense

(start of part 2) Earth is hollow with polar openings that lead into its hollow interior. Outer Earth governments know about this, but are not telling the masses.
Daily reminder that there was supposed to be a voyage to the North Pole in 2007 to find out if there's an opening at the North Pole that leads into the Inner Earth World (and thus prove once and for all that Earth is hollow). The leader of the expedition was Steve Currey and he suddenly died from a brain tumour shortly before the expedition began so all of the money they got from people who were going to join the expedition was refunded. The new leader of the expedition was Brooks Agnew and the new expedition was meant to be in 2013, but shortly after THAT expedition was about to begin, his film crew suddenly vanished without a trace so THAT expedition was cancelled too (and, once again, the money they got from people who wanted to join their expedition was refunded). The expedition was/is known as the 'North Pole Inner Earth Expedition'. Here's a link to the official North Pole Inner Earth Expedition page:

x2-radio.com/phoenixsciencefoundation/npiee/index.html

Flat Earth theory = Reddit

Hollow Earth theory = Sup Forums

Also, Terry Smith was an Alaskan bush pilot associated with this expedition who agreed to fly directly over the North Pole to see if there was an opening there but he suddenly died in a plane crash on August 9 2010 before he could make that flight. NONE of these incidents are (((coincidences))). There is a world inside our world. (end of part 2)

Neo Atlantis soon

>archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/161772041/
yeah thats you. always enjoy your threads. i missed your antartica one, i'll enjoy the link.

Ironically one might argue it might be even dumber to be a US democrat, atleast these days.

>the more I realize it's 100% true
OK where do I submit my resume?

Imagine being so retarded that you're a Democrap. You're probably a Flat Earther too. lmao

NO YOU !

(start of part 3) I unironically think that when we look for life on other planets that we're looking for life in the wrong place by looking only at the outer surfaces of those planets. I think of a planet as being like a house and houses are meant to be lived on the inside. We're living on the roof of our house and are at the mercy of the elements. It's probably rare as fuck for life to exist on the outer surfaces of planets. Alternatively, we can think of the inner surface of a planet as being like the 'womb' of that planet (which keeps us safe from things like asteroids and cosmic radiation), and that when a sapient species living on the inner surface of a planet becomes able to leave that planet, that species has become a spacefaring civilisation. Also, Valiant Thor (also known as 'Val Thor' for short) claimed that he came from Venus, but that he lived UNDERGROUND on Venus. That to me suggests that Venus (like every other planet, including Earth itself) is hollow. Also, Phil Schneider also said that the Val Thor story was true and (((they))) fucking killed Phil Schneider. (end of part 3)

youtube.com/watch?v=TVZaVvnHGJE

(start of part 4) Check out this page for more information about Hollow Venus:

holloworbs.com/Venus.htm

Also, it seems as though Venus has binary openings (pic related). (end of part 4)

Do you ever sleep? Seems no matter what time you always turn up in these threads

Always glad to hear it and as long as people enjoy it i will make them, regardless of mods. I know i dont get much new info which is what some complain aboutbut it seriously is difficult finding anything reliable after a certain point and ialways hope for an user to bring something new to it.

(start of part 5) You can't hide anything in a flat Earth because it's fucking flat, but you CAN hide an entire world and an entire civilisation and sapient species (I call them 'intraterrestrials') inside a hollow Earth. As someone who has intensely researched the Hollow Earth theory for almost a decade, there is a VAST amount of evidence for the Hollow Earth theory - scientific evidence, mathematical evidence and even evidence from many ancient myths in many different parts of the world in many different periods of time throughout human history. Consider this: How come the Hollow Earth theory almost NEVER gets mentioned as an alternative to the Mainstream Earth 'theory' (i.e. the theory that Earth is round and solid) by the mainstream media? The mainstream media is pushing the Mainstream Earth vs. Flat Earth narrative and pretty much NEVER mentioning the Hollow Earth theory. Does that not seem suspicious to you?

The Hollow Earth theory is reasonable not only in scientific terms, but also because of the fact that myths of underground worlds are almost as common as flood myths worldwide. Earth's hollowness changes everything we think we know about geology, geography, planetary formation, biology, human history, physics, etc. EVERYTHING - and THAT is why Earth's hollowness is being kept a secret from the masses. (end of part 5)

t. la creatura

(start of part 6) Earth has a central 'sun'. Every planet has a central 'sun' (this is why Jupiter, Saturn, Uranus and Neptune have auroras - just like Earth does). Leonhard Euler, the greatest mathematician of all time, advocated a Hollow Earth model that included a central 'sun'. A hollow Earth would have gravity in its interior. Earth's centre of gravity is NOT at Earth's centre (contrary to popular belief), but is instead in the centre of Earth's crust. This is why the people who live in the Inner Earth World (AKA Agartha) walk upside-down by our perspective here in the Outer Earth World. Furthermore, gravity is both attractive AND repulsive. The 'sun' at Earth's centre (which is actually a naturally occurring nuclear fission reaction) emits repulsive gravity, so that the people who live on Earth's inner surface don't get pulled into it. Celestial bodies are kept in stable orbits due to electromagnetic forces, not gravity. Furthermore, gravity is vastly weaker than electromagnetism. Also, Earth's inner surface has an upward-pointing curvature. This means that if you stood on the inner surface of Earth, you would actually see land in the sky. Pic related. (end of part 6)

>Do you ever sleep?

No.

(start of part 7) The space fakery shit from NASA doesn't discredit the Hollow Earth theory. I even admit that the space fakery shit from NASA is probably true, since I firmly believe in the existence of a secret space program (or possibly even multiple secret space programs), so (((they))) are probably faking shit when it comes to the public space program, but doing things for real when it comes to the secret space program(s). And I have no doubt that (((they))) airbrush out the holes at the poles in satellite photos of the poles. Think bigger and think outside the box.

"We already have the means to travel among the stars, but these technologies are locked up in black projects and it would take an act of God to ever get them out to benefit humanity..... anything you can imagine, we already know how to do." - Ben Rich, Lockheed Martin (end of part 7)

>muh conspiratard bs is real!!!11!

>>>/x
And leave politics to adults, kids.

Just wait for the midterms and 2020 presidential elections. That is if His Drumpfiness Blownald the First even remains in power until then.

>tfw there's even the tiniest sliver of hope that you can help make Hitler's dream come true

(start of part 8) Earth is both honeycomb-like AND hollow. It doesn't have to be one or the other. It's both. Earth's crust is like Swiss cheese, with lots of vast holes all over the place with non-human entities living inside them. These holes are basically unique, enclosed ecosystems in and of themselves. Check out this page for more information about this:

holloworbs.com/cavern_worlds.htm (end of part 8)

>leave it to adults
>Drumpfiness

Why the fuck would some 90 year old Germans be hiding in a ice hole with no poon to breed with

DON'T SPILL THE BEANS YOU JEW RAT. Too late.

>What if the world is run by regular people who work normal jobs and blend in

Then someone responded
You keep that yourself, but hello again user it's nice to see you

>Just wait for the midterms and 2020 presidential elections. That is if His Drumpfiness Blownald the First even remains in power until then.

Two scoops.

Two genders.

Two terms.

Deal with it, faggot. :)

>No idea what exactly is in antarctica but there is habitable land one way or the other as well as likely the northpole. Personally i believe hollow earth, others suggest a portal leading to the other worlds. Others suggest multiple big cave systems, but who knows for sure?

Here's the real redpill, bro:

a couple of thousand years ago both poles didnt exist, there was normal, habited land over there.

a single culture, a country, or civilization was spanning the entire planet.

thats why there are the same piramids all over the planet, both americas, russia, china, the north pole, even the recently discovered piramid on the bottom of the ocean.

everything was fine and dandy, until a HAPPENING hit, and destroyed almost all of it.
a meteor? earthquake? some other catastrophe?

this was all documented in books, the knowledge of these countries was kept in the Great Library of Alexandria, the biggest known repository of human knowledge.

Then the niggers came, and burned the library down. Destroying the entire knowledge of these old countries and cultures, never to be recovered.

Its not aliens, not cold-resistant nazis, not some "draconians" eating people.

HAHAHAHAHA you're fucking hilarious, but seriously , these kids already have fucked up minds, they dont need your larping bullshit too GTFO bumbass, if any nazis were hiding all those years in antartica cia/mossad/fbi and any other secret service would have already know it, and what about those nazis surviving? water?food? technology that dates back to 1945 ? go out and take some fresh air user, the nazis are NEVER coming back they're dead as your nationalist dream

Why the fuck do you assume they dont reproduce?

>maybe even INSIDE the earth

WHERE DID YOU GET THIS IDEA?

You're taking this way too seriously user.

(start of part 9) The Hollowpill is the final frontier.

Flatpill = Blue pill

Hollowpill = Red pill

Flat Earth is about limitation and retarded shit like "Outer space doesn't exist." and "There were no dinosaurs.", whereas Hollow Earth is about unlimited possibilities.

We were NOT born too late to explore Earth, for there are STILL new lands for us to discover and colonise. Take the Hollowpill. Flat Earthers are gatekeepers of the reality of Earth's hollowness. The 'hollow planets' model means that there are TWICE as many planets for us to explore, conquer and colonise, because each planet has TWO surfaces to live on - an outer surface AND an inner surface! (end of part 9)

(start of part 10) The (((Flat Earth theory))) teaches us that we should ALWAYS TRUST our five senses ("My eyes are telling me that Earth is flat, so Earth MUST be flat!"). The (((Flat Earth theory))) teaches us that EVERYTHING IS ALWAYS EXACTLY AS IT SEEMS. What we call 'reality' is illusory and therefore malleable, which means that nothing is impossible. There are two 'realities' going on side by side in this world, the one that the masses think is 'real' (what I call 'Movie Screen Earth') because (((certain people))) tell them it's 'real' and the one that is actually 'real'. The one that is actually 'real' is SO UNBELIEVABLY DIFFERENT to the one that the masses think is 'real' that it would make your head spin. The sky is not blue, nothing is solid because atoms are made of empty space, everything is always moving (including the ground that you walk on) and nothing ever touches anything because an atom can never touch any other atom due to electrical forces repelling them. Your feet never touch the ground. Also, the picture I've just posted is NOT yellow - it's red and green. If (((they))) can trick you into thinking that red and green is yellow, think of the other ways that (((they))) can trick you. Your brain and your senses deceive you. Nothing is EVER as it seems and appearances are ALWAYS deceptive! We owe it to our innate intelligence to QUESTION EVERYTHING and that includes EVERYTHING that I tell you! (end of part 10)

Fuck off, this is /b or /x tier shitposting.

(start of part 11) The thing is this, you ask people "How do you know X?" and they'll probably reply by saying something like "Well, because it's in my science books." or "Well, because it's been peer-reviewed." or "Well, because it's been agreed upon by a majority of scientists.", but these are flimsy defences, because unless YOU can verify for yourself whether something is true or not either by OBSERVATION or by doing an experiment about it BY YOURSELF, you are relying essentially on external sources for your information and it is naïve to think that those sources don't have agendas.
What people call 'mainstream science' has been hijacked by politics, religion and corporations. So-called 'peer review' these days is usually nothing more than a circle-jerk. Just as people support the separation of church and state (and RIGHTFULLY so), I support the separation of SCIENCE and state. We owe it to our innate intelligence to QUESTION EVERYTHING and that includes EVERYTHING that I tell you! (end of part 11)

Where is the fucking evidence?

(start of part 12) Every planet, moon and star in the universe is hollow and expanding, this means that so-called 'gaseous planets' and stars actually have solid surfaces (even if their atmospheres are extremely thick). Moons become planets and planets become stars. Planets 'give birth' to moons and stars 'give birth' to planets. If the Sun were to 'give birth' to a new planet today (for example), that new planet would occupy Mercury's orbit, which would cause Mercury to occupy Venus's orbit, which would cause Venus to occupy Earth's orbit, which would cause Earth to occupy Mars's orbit and so on. (end of part 12)

Kind of like that, and mainstream science says comet 12.800 years ago. Linked it already but here you could enjoy that
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/161772041

how do we know some of them arent getting younger?

photo checks out, maplenazi is the real deal.

t,q

Your right about the flat earth stuff, that is OBVIOUSLY a psy op to not only re-direct but also discredit us as a whole

(start of part 13) The ancient Vedic scriptures (especially the Puranas) declare that Earth is a hollow planet and that Vedic civilisation exists in the Inner Earth World (also known as 'Agartha'). The Norwegian man Jens Jansen and his son Olaf Jansen sailed into the Inner Earth World in 1829 and met very tall people there. Olaf wrote a book about all of this called 'The Smoky God' and said that the people there spoke a type of Sanskrit - this vindicates the ancient Vedic scriptures! You can read more about this here:

holloworbs.com/olaf_on_sanskrit.htm (end of part 13)

In the thread i linked in

Why take Canada and not Greenland? I mean, it would not be the first time the Nazis took over Danish territory. We will probably pretend to fight back for thirty minutes and then cooperate with a deal that no Danish citizens are harmed and we get back the area as soon as the Nazis are done with it.

(start of part 14) The truest conception of the structure of Earth is based on the idea that when it was in a molten state during its formation, centrifugal force caused the heavier substances to be thrown outward, toward its periphery, in the form of rocks and metals, to form its outer crust, leaving its interior hollow, with openings at the poles, where centrifugal force was less and where there was less tendency to throw materials outward, which was greater at the equator, causing the bulging of Earth in this region. It has been estimated that as a result of Earth's rotation on its axis during its formative state, polar depressions and openings thus formed would measure about 1,400 miles in diameter.

Some of the original fire and incandescent materials remained in the center of Earth to form a central 'sun', much smaller, of course, than our Sun, but capable of emitting light and supporting plant growth. We shall also see that the Aurora Borealis and Aurora Australis that illuminate the sky over the poles come from this central 'sun' whose rays shine through the polar openings. Thus, if Earth was originally a ball of fire and molten metal, some of this fire remained in its centre, while centrifugal force as a result of its rotation on its axis caused its solid matter to be thrown toward the surface, forming a solid crust and leaving its interior hollow, with a fiery ball in its centre, forming the central sun, which provides illumination for plant, animal and human life. (end)

Well, about that...

>this thread
I want to believe
Sup Forums has fed already fed me a myriad of all kinds of crazy pills it is already too late for me
might as well ascend to omega level conspiracy tard

>Why the fuck would some 90 year old Germans be hiding in a ice hole with no poon to breed with
Says who? you?
This is how conspiracy theories start.

Been in this struggle since 2013, been on 4cuck since 2014 and not once have I seen evidence beyond Admiral Byrd's diary that we still haven't read yet. None of you are willing to show objective proof of there being any Germans in the South Pole and so far this is a pointless thread.

I want to believe, you just make it hard to.

>just waste your life going through 200 posts bru

No.

>The earth is flat
>What's beyond the antarctic ice wall? Who knows?

"That's right goy, you shouldn't fulfill your cosmic birthright of expanding out into the universe because space isn't real! Stay on this ruined world forever! Good goy!"

yeah i got accused of blasphemy, being a witch, and using rituals i dont understand, in the one you did earlier this week. always fun.

schizo with a nice chunk of grandiose personality disorder.

Based schizoleaf