Why haven't you taken the Doom Pill?

The Doom Pill is more than a meme. It is a lifestyle. It is a state of mind. It is accepting the inevitable destruction of humanity and embracing it.

Face it: The World is fucked one way or another. Massive economic collapse, the inevitable collapse into a nightmarish liberal Police-State, Nuclear War, Famine, Disease, Super AI. The West has been transformed into a malformed monstrosity. We're all fucked.

Rather than deal with crippling existential anxiety and suicidal depression, and mope around like faggy emo kids, those of us who have taken the doom pill not only accept that everything is fucked, but we embrace it. As a coping mechanism, we transform our anxiety into FUN! We put ourselves into the position of outsiders - spectators, memeing and cheering on the inevitable collapse of civilization.

Tranny legislation being forced through congress? YEAH! Riots? YEEAH! Global Nuclear War? HELL YEAH!

Why spend the end days of our collective human existence moping and panicking when we can be having FUN!?

Caste aside the shackels of your existential depression and worries, and embrace the DOOM PILL lifestyle!

Camus rose from the dead just to take some Adderall

You sound like a committee of paid shills who focus grouped this garbage and wrote it collectively on a google doc before posting it here after multiple revisions.

This. OP's screed sounds focus-grouped as hell. Or like it was written by a really edgy teenager.

Nihilistic accelerationism is babby-tier tinfoil. Stoic positivistic optimism is the path.

Humanity will be killed off by superintelligent AI.

Why ever would you think that, fellow user?

Absolutely not goyim. This is totally a legit evolution of the red and black pill that is synopsis with values of self liberation and freedom from conformity. Do not reproduce little white brats who will suck out your bitcoins from everywhere besides your penis, do not marry a woman who has burned more coal than China, and certainly do not believe in Abrahamic faiths that promote borders and clean roads. Poo in the loo for liberty.

>convincing some of the few people who realize the current paradigm is fucked to embrace nihilism and apathy
Winning game plan, champ.

Just a thought...maybe Jesus is God. Maybe He is coming back to pour out God's wrath on the nonbelievers. Maybe, just maybe, several biblical prophecies are in the process of being fulfilled right now. Damascus is almost a ruinous heap, and it will become one when the end is here.

If not superintelligent AI, then Nuclear War, or a super disease resistant to anti biotics.

And even if humanity ISN'T wiped out, do you really *want* to exist in the future the dildo empire is trying to build? Do you think that future is in any way befitting of humanity?

Whether humanity ends up being wiped out by nuclear winter, Superintelligent AI, Disease or if we end up strapped to Heroin masturbation virtual reality machines as liberals want, we are all *FUCKED*.

The DOOM Pill accepts the void - it embraces the void, and laughs at it. Why be on the LOSING side when you can be WINNING with the DOOM PILL?

Fuck off CIA

Sounds like childishness desu with a flair of edgy narcissism

You could say I'm Doompilled as well. I literally see no way how this game doesn't end within our or our children's lifetime in a global mass extinction of humanity. Weapons innovation will always be one step ahead of defences and those who invent the doomsday tech ought to use it so they can , because if they don't, someone else eventually will some other doomsday tech and then they won't be prepared to survive.

Can't take this madness too seriously. Have to detach from it, and laugh.

>The World is fucked one way or another. Massive economic collapse, the inevitable collapse into a nightmarish liberal Police-State, Nuclear War, Famine, Disease, Super AI. The West has been transformed into a malformed monstrosity. We're all fucked.

People have been saying that for literally 2000 years, and we're doing better than ever, so fuck off.

I'm happy to take the doom pill because fuck lesbians, redditors, normies, and degeneracy. Fuck your video games, fuck everything. The world deserves annihilation if it is only capable of living in sin.

you are huge and you must have huge guts

>You could say I'm Doompilled as well. I literally see no way how this game doesn't end within our or our children's lifetime in a global mass extinction of humanity.

People have been saying THAT for at least 100 years, and yet we had two world wars and a few nuclear crises, and nothing happened.

DOOM Pill is MEME and a LIFESTYLE, but more fundamentally, Fundamentally, the DOOM PILL is a coping mechanism. We understand the world is fucked. We deal with it by consciously detaching ourselves, and by making a mockery of the end times.

Personally, I came to this conclusion just recently. Why deal with crippling existential anxiety, depression, etc. Why be LOSING, when I can be WINNING 24/7?

Way ahead of you, bolshevik scum.

I'm looking forward to fighting a meaningless ideological war over the waste-laid remains of the world.

Big Doctor Doom agrees with OP

We'll meet then, my DOOM'd brother.

What makes something obviously specifically focus grouped instead of just regular shilling?

This guy knows dae wae

Jesus just go to /r/nihilism already.

Reddit is for little doctor doom bitches who want their wives fucked by pedophile mods, this thread is for Big Doctor Dooms you fake ass normibody. Aren't you missing big bang theory or something?

>As a coping mechanism, we transform our anxiety into FUN!
I like this

>trans humans
We already encountered that.

Stupid people making stupid predictions (like flying cars) doesn't invalidate my predictions. Nuclear weapons were not good enough to take on the world because by the time missile tech and logistics could have made it possible, the USSR had their capabilities and the MAD situation made first-attack advantage marginal. Nuclear arsenal also relied on massive amounts of complient human soldiers. In 50 years, they will not need human soldiers to fulfill whatever task they need to spread the weapon.

I don't know if the weapon will be of biological, nanorobotic or whatever type. The point is that it's unpredictable and you can't defend against something you don't know and understand. Defending against a revolutionary weapon is impossible without understanding the revolutionary weapon. The world is so globalized that connected that no matter what form the attack takes, it will be over. Fast.

If humanity is inevitably doomed, the only WINNING side is MAXIMUM ACCELERATION.

Get DOOM'd with us and stop losing!

I concur. This sounds like a astroturf plant post to test demographics.

The true pill is the Surf Pill, learn to surf the Kali Yuga

More like astroSURF

There are two ways to win:
>you are the one initiating the cataclysm
Your group has the power and capabilities to wipe out everyone else swiftly and your group will inherit all of Earth.
>you don't play the game
Primitivist tribes are the most likely to survive whatever shit civilizational people will do. Isolated and free from the system, they are not dependent on the system and they pose so little threat nobody will be deliberately come and destroy them.

Let me clarify what I meant.

What you are saying is true long term. However, 99% of humanity fall into neither of those categories.

What has to be accepted is that human existence (whether in whole or for the most part) is doomed, and that the vast majority of us have no way to escape this inevitable doom. The majority of people (Normies) are spared - for now, the crippling depression, anxiety that comes with understanding this fact.

DOOM Pill is a lifestyle/coping mechanism for those of us who have to deal with that stress in the meantime. We are attempting, simultaneously, to re-wire our brains in order to actually cope with the dread, and also to "be on the winning side" by ACCELERATING the process through whatever (legal) means we can.

We transform ourselves from victims of the end times to spectators. The terrifying becomes fun!

>then you realize that after the heat death, time loses all relationship to mass which forces another big bang into existence

fuuuuuuu

Well I live in Finland and I've not completely abandoned hope for survival, because self-sufficiency is not impossible. I will work within the system till I have enough money, and then I'll be prepared for self-sufficiency.

The greater society and civilization tho is 100% DOOM'd.

where is the sperm?

Huh?

the pic kek

By all means. DOOM PILL is not an excuse to live in your mom's basement and do nothing. We welcome anybody, of course, including NEETS - but self-betterment while waiting for/in preparation for inevitable DOOM is not in contradiction with DOOM PILL as a whole. In fact, embracing it will help you cope better with life in the meantime (As it has done for me).

NAILED IT LMAO