Prove me wrong.
>protip: you can't

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8ZCFlcNOZW0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

No, they flooded niggers and mexishits here

+1 Haym Solomon

>Prove me wrong.

USA would be colonizing Mars right now if it were not for the Jewish take over in the 1960's.

We're a terrible country, partly thanks to the Jews.

Jews have been here since the colonial times. They have slowly but surely risen to power here. They are sneaky cunts.

Jews were the majority of slave owners and started the slave trade here in America.

>greatest

America is the shittest super power in history.
They have stuck their noses in fucking everything and fucked over that many people.
Just look at their military they haven't won a war by themselves for over 100 years.
Biggest military spending in the world but have the worse win ratio in the world lol.

America was never great. Fuck Drumpf and fuck white people.

Circumcised mutt dicks honestly make me feel ill.
How could they let the Jews do this to them?

Jews sold it to feminists as letting them be lazy. "You won't have to clean it so thoroughly all the time."

It really is one of those things that truly show how easy humans are to control. We will accept anything, as long as it is told to us from birth and our neighboors think the same. If it wasn't for European people NO American would EVER question the practice of circumcision. Half of them would probably think they were born without foreskin.

I am gonna start telling woman they should circumsize their roastbeef curtains, then. "It's more hygenic". Lets see how far the cognitive dissonance go.

This is why I fight. The Jews stole my foreskin!

Also the new judaio christianity bullshit they started after ww2. "cut your babies dick or god might kill him."

america is the failed result of the jews... a puppet state to suck on israels asshole, nothing more nothing less

it actually is more hygienic

More like Israel will become a great country only because of America.
SAGE

I'll tell you the reason that's wrong: Germany.

Germany is the richest country in Europe, biggest GDP, controls all the laws/currency/borders and dictates European foreign policy like the army. Germany has no Jews, maybe like 40-50k.

You have more Jews in Ukraine and you're an African-tier shithole. Because it's all about the goyim. Americans and Germans are Aryans, you are Slav subhumans.

youtube.com/watch?v=8ZCFlcNOZW0

>comparing an old man dick with a 15 year old's
MODS

All American accomplishments are actually because of Nazis. Kidnapped Nazi scientists and stolen German patents. America is a shit hole otherwise and only happened to get lucky enough to be in a position to take technology from a superior civilization.

>The people subverting a nation are the ones making it great.

Ok mate. What ever you reckon.

fuckoffniggerkike

>Be America
>"You can't kill the people who are ruining your country you fucking Nazi's!"
>Firebomb the entire city of Dresden
>Nuke two Japanese cities

keep fighting for Israeli interest you fucking burger