Anyone else getting voicemail messages with breathing?

The voicemails are just breathing and last a couple of seconds.

Just got one after a nice day of spreading hardcore redpills.

I deleted the one from a few days ago but it was some how saved.

If this is how you want to play when I'm spending time with my family - the time for reasoning is over.

I will not be intimidated.

I will not surrender my rights.

I will not be silenced by anyone except God Himself.

VAE VICTIS!
DEUS VULT!

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/amp/theantimedia.org/how-to-disable-an-mrap-for-less-than-50/amp/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Take your schizo meds

OP

can't

quit

sucking

dicks

Liberal spotted.

I work for the telephone company I will check the back channel database to find out who has been harassing our fellow user, what's your number?

Bro, shut the fuck up.

I'm being serious.

I've seen people talk about this kind of stuff here - specifically dealing with phone calls and voicemails for red pilling.

If you really are getting calls like that, buy a tape recorder on amazon and keep it next to your phone so when you get a call you can immediately record it and verify it for other people.

Without the tape recorder, no one will believe you. Buy a tape recorder and use it.

Posting is a slide thread. here's your sage

Knock it the fuck off CIA niggers / COG niggers.

Fuck off phoneposter

Stop being such a reddit faggot and focus on what I'm saying.
I'm out of town visiting with family.

The 2nd American Civil War cannot be prevented and has likely already started.

Some faggot has been trying to sign up under Viber with my phone-number over and over, I keep getting those fucking texts with the special code.

That's happening to me as well except it's not viber.

I will record all of my voicemails from this point forward unless it's family.

I got one but I just loudly breathed back

>being this bad at shilling
Time for bed sweetie

That’s your problem. Pol isn’t a serious board.

I'm not shilling, I've been on Sup Forums since 2013 and finished Mien Kampf in 2014.
I'm here every freaking day.
I talk about Christian virgin wives all the time and how absolute theocracy is the only way forward as a society.

This little jewel probably got me flagged for gang stalking for intimidation purposes.
>google.com/amp/theantimedia.org/how-to-disable-an-mrap-for-less-than-50/amp/

Stop pretending you're important enough to receive threats from the government or something because you post memes on a chinky picture board

Tfw my society faces mass starvation so nobody gives a fuq about me posting on a Namibian Basket Weaving board.

Feels good man. Jpeg

Is it facebook? I've been getting codes for them too.
I've been getting these 1-2 second voicemails too, though I don't hear breathing just nothing at all.

I wrote a book on how to change western civilization, this is Friar Doughnut, I'm just not using my trip.

www.ProjectLifeguard.net

Stop it. These gaslighting schizos are major entertainment.

Also the number is ridiculously long too.
For instance, one of the voicemails I've got is from an unavailable caller with number: 333971549993

It was some random application I had never heard of.

I've had that number thing happen way more than the voicemail breathing but I always thought the long number was telemarketing.

The voicemail tonight came right as I had finished red pilling a family member. We were in the kitchen so I would have heard it ring but instead I had a voicemail alert with no missed calls.

I've been getting phonecalls from all over the USA for the past couple years. I always ignore them, sometimes I get a voicemail of nobody saying anything for a few seconds.

Thought they were from credit card companies or debt collectors. My debt isn't that bad but I haven't paid for shit in like over 5 years, lol.

The phone calls are from all over the USA, pretty much any random city on any given day. I always just ignored it because I didn't want to be pestered but now you've piqued my interest? Who do you think it might be?

Whenever I get a call from someone I don't know I just answer and let out a nice hearty burp, then hang up.

I've had too many of those blank voicemails to count, slightly spooky but I like you never gave them much weight.

Today was different I redpilled extra hard and the fact that I have a new number makes it even more odd as no one except close family have my number and they wouldn't do that to me.

My best guess is deep state niggers, otherwise maybe ANTIFA but I've only had one run in and they had no idea I was a book writer although they did follow me out of a parking lot but a cop drove by and we pulled over to let the ANTIFA asshole pass.

I don't own any guns except a defense paintball gun but my family does and they're well prepared.

Well these niggers are fucking annoying as fuck that's for sure because I have to manually delete these worthless 1-2 blank messages in my voicemail.

Got one of those calls one time as well. And I always get calls where no one says nothing on the other line. Thinking they are debt collectors too.

I'm not in debt.

I just use free speech to the fullest extent that the law permits and I want to help fix our society from those bringing it to ruin.

Recently I kept getting missed calls from a ‘milwaukee’ number that doesn’t exist when I ring back

Unless it’s some kind of glitch, I really can’t make sense of it I mean who would be cold calling internationally. But i’m not a high profile meme master just a bit of a shit stirrer

Got any outstanding debts?

Its probably just debt collection agencies

I keep getting calls from 6302967536 and whenever I call back it's this creepy ass answering service. I thought it was my buddy for a while, but he died recently and the calls keep coming.

>2011+7
>listening to voicemails

I get so many junk calls and messages I stopped listening to voicemail

Just checked, number still works. It's weird as fuck if anyone wants to give it a shot.

It’s me.

manko

relax man it's some telemarketer not giving a shit