The EU attempting to take away the individual countries' ability to veto tax proposals

That's right folks. The EU is making its move, for the interest of Germany and France's pocket books, to strip taxation autonomy from all the countries. This is pretty much their biggest move towards totalitarianism yet.

Not even the United States federal government has the power the EU wants for itself. If the Commission is that stupid that it'll pass, expect a mass exodus, as it would no longer be economically feasible for the smaller countries to remain in the EU, "gibs" or no.

reuters.com/article/us-hungary-ireland-taxation/hungary-ireland-oppose-eu-wide-tax-harmonization-efforts-idUSKBN1ET1ZY

timesofmalta.com/articles/view/20180227/local/eu-proposal-on-tax-harmonisation-will-half-maltas-tax-base-alfred-sant.671846

I think it's a good idea.

>Malta

> Jew thinks it's a good idea
> EU nigger tries to shit on small country
Pottery

Also the whole let’s remove all borders between 28 countries and get rid of all the currencies and have one currency instead and while we’re at it lets create an eu army and a court of law which is supreme over all the individual countries courts. Yeahhhhhh were totally not making one big country out of all European nations. How can’t people see this? If you look at every single passport of countries living in the EU right now even the UK the first words on it are European Union. The second is whatever country ithe passport originated.

>comfy feels

Eu not only plans for 1 flag 1 army 1 Anthem 1 parlement 1 language 1 culture in Europe.

They plan for a unversal 1 tax system rules all.

It be based on germanys 40% basic tax rate.

In other words taxs will rise across the whole europe

You forgot "and let's make the European parliament so supremely boring that no media will cover it and no-one will know what irreversible laws they are passing"

Nice. United States of Europe soon please.

It's because of Italy
Coalition with the biggest possibility to win is promising a flat tax at about 20% and this will make it illegal
I hate these bastards so fucking much

It won't pass before the coalition is in.

And it' snot because of just you, the rich countries are looking to get richer by crushing small countries' tax incentives.

United Yugoslavia sooner rather then later!

Oh well, Ever since i have a job i am too tired to get mad at political things, Last week they took away our freedom of protest ( referendum) and not a single finger was lifted, But i hope that PVDA D66 VVD know the day of the rope.

You are set to get fucked by this. The Netherlands has been fingered as a quasi-tax haven like we have.

erm, it's not a hidden agenda, it's been very clear and the politicians have openly admitted that they want a United Europe.

So what are you doing about it, eestibro?

Which is a good thing

Another country who needs to stop this cause they'll get fucked

GLORY TO EUROPE! DEATH TO FASCISM! DEATH TO RACISM! DEATH TO WHITES!

Can Hitler just save us already? I'm not a huge fan of this current arc

next thing they'll want to get the Balkans to work together

Yeah, Then it will be Europe's muslims instead of "Sweden's muslims."

they are trying.. too bad we hate each other so much on different levels... they think they fixed one thing.. and another 50 breaks.
How do you plan to make people who were at war less then 30 years ago get together... you do not want to see the comments when Serbian president came to visit Croatia last month. It will take a LOT.

heh nice union you got there. stealing our home work again?

hungary is already pariah so can be ignored. this move now just calls irelands bluff on irexit- do they want to stay in the club or be outcast handcuffed to britain

Hey Retard, it's not just Hungary and Ireland, it' pretty much everyone outside of Germany and France. Even Sweden is set to lose out.

This will kill the union. People will tolerate anything but a financial crash in half of Europe will destroy the EU.

What a faggot, hes not even doing it right, I bet hes never sucked a dick in his whole life.

bump

fucking EU

Good, EU's only fault was that it was always kind of half-assed maybe that will now change.

Suck it you EU fucks.

Keep getting buttfucked by the EU.
Next, they will take the ability of countries to leave it.

Well, I would not be suprised if you cucks fucking support this shit.

Fuck the (((EU))) globalists

How are they going to accomplish this? They want to be a super power just like the US, but every state has its own completely separate language and the majority of europeans dont speak either English nor German. Properly implementing a united language will take many generations, probably 40-50 years before everyone speaks the same language.

Fucking Jews are in a hurry, aren't they?

They will, once everybody speaks Arab.

>probably 40-50 years

These globalist kikes don't care. Transhumanism makes these timescales irrelevant

Too bad we're getting the shit end of the stick. Finns are only 1% of EU population.

i fucking hate germany so much

>will take many generations, probably 40-50 years

A blink of an eye in the mind of a globalist.

The

Amen, brother.

Worst pepe ever.

Yes join the EU goy. One big happy nation.

>can't stop the tax dick

The EU has told all members, all the vetoes are going. In favour of majority vote. That favours the large country's. The small country's become vassal states. Their fucked, and they agree to being fucked, for EU gibs. Basically submissive whore states.

Well they've got until 2019 to try this shit. But I wish them all the best of luck and hope they try it sooner, because the sooner they do, the sooner we leave. Nothing will humiliate the EU more than the UK and Italy giving them the middle finger.

You will be burned at the stake within your lifetime.
I love everyone except disgusting globalists like you. I am not alone.

You too. Burning at the stake.

It seems the EU is becoming problematic for you all.

We did warn you but you insulted us, you didn't listen and you won't listen.

Now you die and suffer in hell and fire and burn in icy cold conditions whilst crows peck your eyeballs out. YOU DIE NOW!

And Luxembourg, Netherlands etc you stupid piece of shit.

Also, Ireland hasn't been our problem since they decided to get fist fucked by you demented anti white pieces of retarded scum.

>EU want
Well, i dont care.

The Brits got out at the right fucking time, holy shit. Good work, Nigel.

Our cuck leaders need cooking alive and all supporters of the EU are muslim that need frying in pig fat.

It is the destiny of the Eurofilth lovers, they must die so that we can be free.

They know this and they will accept these new laws and die in hell. God bless you my child.

This is what always happens. In the same way entropy in the universe always increases, there is always a slow shift toward centralization. Individual states become a loose confederation. Confederation gives way to a federation. And then from there on the federal government continues to dominate more and more until individual states have almost no autonomy at all.

This is exactly what happened in the United States. Individual states can barely do jack shit for themselves anymore even though the bill of rights says so. All sorts of oversteps and extortion and shit is used by the feds to get what they want.

PART
AND
PARCEL
AMIRITE

It will fail, it always fails. Every time they try to unite Europe things get really bad.

I hope it will fail.

The big question is whether they can screw the countries by literally changing the rules for tax harmonisation from under their noses.
Not even the Feds have the power to harmonize tax rates, and they understand it would be retarded.

Imagine if California grabbed the Feds by the balls and demanded everyone should have their tax rate. That's how insane the situation is here. AND WE'RE NOT EVEN ONE COUNTRY.