Shingeki no Kyojin

So who is he sending the letter to? Last time we had a letter it ended up being a love letter, I can't expect anything big now

Why is Eren so handsome?

Love letter for Pieck

Here's how it's gonna go.

>the letter is for Reiner, telling him to be at a certain spot during a certain time of the festival, if he wants to save the warrior trainees. failure to show up or telling anyone would "unleash hell on Marley"
>Unsure of what's going on, Reiner tells Falco to make sure all of the cadets stay near Zeke during the festival
>Festival starts, Reiner is obviously on edge, Zeke gets suspicious
>Reiner goes to the appointed place at the time the letter told him, it's a somewhat secluded spot in a garden by the festival grounds
>Eren comes out, tells Reiner this is his last chance to join the Eldians, or else. Falco, who secretly followed Reiner and is listening through a wall of bushes, runs off
>Reiner calls out his bluff, is about to bite his hand when Eren pulls out a pistol with a smoke round, Reiner hesitates
>starts a flashback scene, explaining how Eren came to Marley and his efforts at espionage
>segues back to the present, Eren reveals that Armin is nearby, and if there is a titan transformation, or a smoke signal fired, Armin will use the Colossus Titan transformation to explode, killing hundreds
>because of all the journalists/reporters around, word of the incident would spread quickly, the Marleyans and Eldians would be feared and hated across the world even more so, ensuring their eventual destruction
>Thus, Reiner would be sentencing Falco and the others to an even worse life than he's gone through
>Reiner calms down, Eren orders him to take him to Zeke, and they leave the gardens
>they exit to find themselves face-to-face with Zeke and a whole bunch of Marleyan soldiers, rifles raised

>unleash he
stopped reading there
why do people think eren will kill innocent eldians there?

I like this thread better, place your bets:
>Little girl = warhammer titan
>Big guard = Ackerman
>Eren = alone in Marley
>Reiner = suffering

none of them, the midget from the photo shown before. it was also implied the warhammer might not have been there at all at that moment

>Literally Carla with a beard

>Eren = alone in Marley
Mikasa is definitely somewhere around

Armin. He's gathering intelligence. Obviously he needs to tell them what he has learned. You'd have to be a retarded fujoshipper to think he's sending it to any of the warriors.

>Mikasa is definitely somewhere around
sure, like hell she would let him be alone when he's missing a limb and in a mental hospital

This. He looks even more like a tranny now.

Did i miss a chapter? How the fuck did even get there?

I meant eren

Not explained yet

>it ended up being a love letter
More like a farewell letter

Go back to killing yourself, Reiner

Also she needs that hybrid baby on her belly

So what is Eren planning to do, kidnap the new armored titan?

meant for

There are still two years left for that to happen and Zeke wants to invade Paradis before his time is up.

Maybe Zeke wants Eren to eat him.

Leaks of chapter 98

Same of his father's plan. Release the CTs on the world.

You think so? It could be possible that he's sending the letter to Zeke though. I guess we will find out in chapter 100.

Well, they are going to need a band to defeat the titan devil when it awakens.

I love Armin.

Why?

>Sending letter to my family
>Heh
Too obvious

I want to cum inside the queen.

Shut up Ymir, stay dead
Brothers right here, endgame

Then just do it again, Ymir.

Doesn't Zeke live in the ghetto? Why would Eren need to send a letter from outside of it

>Ymir
>Implying it wasn't pic related

Never ever.

You mean the guy who gives guns blowjobs?

RHeunion when?

Only REunions allowed here.

Stop denying the truth Christa.
Even Ymir can't reach that deep inside.

He's amazing.

Well now that Reiner has officially become an anti-hero Reiner actually has a chance of redeeming himself as a comrade for humanity.
Besides their offspring would be pro Angelo children, so they wouldn't dirty the royal blood.

>chance of redeeming himself
It still wouldn't happen

Their children would be:
>a quarter Marleyan
>a quarter royal
>half whore

>so... what are you wearing?

>RH gets high quality Fanart.
Is the ship that popular in Nippon?

It's time to stop posting.

Not really, all it takes for good fanart is one good artist.

No, some deluded RHfag just asked a good artist who took requests.

How do we know it's him

It's literally his face, user.

Hisu views Reiner as her gay best friend

>The retardation of Sup Forums has just reached new heights.

That she wants to make straight now that his boyfriend was stolen from him.

I thought that faggot could regenerate
>muh face
Everyone looks the same

not after he let her stupid husbando die. well at least he risked his life to deliver her love letter.

>Carla eyes

Yeah, he calls himself Kruger, Eren's last name is Jaeger, they are clearly not the same person.

>as a comrade for humanity.
Leddit is still going on about it?

I think Reiner needs to see a therapist.

Tell me /snk/, how will Isayama make Eren survive the curse of Ymir?

I thought leddit hated Reiner.

Giving him Historia's virginity could fix him.
Too bad that he will die with Marley.

He can't if the Marley higher ups see that he is fucked up in the head they'll make Gabi eat him right away.

Eren will die, but at the very end of the series.

>inb4 there is no curse of ymir and people were just too retarded to let others live past 13

G R O O V I N
M A G I C

Not anymore that they go about "RE OTP XD" they still hate BA, though.

>Krueger literally vanished
>Yet the curse of Ymir doesn't exist

I want to marry Gabi and furiously have harcore sex with Pieck

I think that by the end of the series the curse will cease to exist somehow. Eren will absorb all titan powers or something.
The rest of this is just wishful thinking, but I think that then he'll give up the power of the titans, using it for the last time to create a new human body for himself strong enough to resist a few more decades.
Maybe Mikasa saying "See you later, Eren" is the last thing Eren sees before moving to this new body.
I think they deserve a happy a happy ending.

>Historia's virginity
Ymir already took that.

Wow, and they say Armongfags are bad.

You seem very knowledgeable about it, retard.

user you are seriously retarded.
And no not just retarded like your usual Sup Forums poster. You are fucking dumb. Look at his face. The way he chooses to say his sentences. This is Eren. The same shitty Gary-Sue we all so dearly love to hate.

how did armin survive being burnt that much and then falling that far down

what fucking a asspull the whole arc was asspull after asspull

For some reason I think Eren will have all Titans powers at the end, making him Ymir itself, so he won't die. My nigga will get Mikasa or Historia pregnant and will have the peaceful world he always wanted

That's a cute pic, though it shouldn't have the hearts.

>Says "eren" in the post
>must be an erenfag!
Do you only post about whoever your favorite character is, user?

How do you post from the death, Ymir?

Kruger actually died of lung cancer from smoking so much and Uri from AIDS due to all the gay sex with Kenny.

Hard to overlook them spamming "ReinEren is canon" here.

Why not?

With the power of love.

Because it makes it look like she loves him romantically

He will die in this arc.

>Eren
>Gary-stu

Eren isn't a Gary Stu

I want Pieck and Eren to have lovely sex

Greetings I come here from the future, Ymir is alive and married to Historia

So Porco saw a lot of Ymir memories.
Didn't he realize that maybe the "devils" aren't that evil? Or he just doesn't care and wanted to be a warrior just to become an honorary marleyan and live the easy life for the few years he has left?

>shitty Gary-Sue
Ragetard is the exactly opposite to a gary stu, he's just the beta orbiter of the actual one.

Adding some hearts doesn't have to hint about her liking him romantically

Do you even know what a Gary Stu is?

I would like to see Piek take Eren's virginity. He needs an older woman to show him the ropes for his first time, and she's definitely a dark horse

Plus, being crutch buddies, their sex would be sprawling on top of each other like animals

He probably does figure they're not evil, but his Eldians are much more important than Walldians.

>pedophiles
>lebbit
>"i want x to impregnate y"
>x-fags, x hate, x-fags hate
>"i want to impregnate x"

MODS, PLEASE.. KILL THESE THREADS

He probably doesn't care, since it doesn't look like he has any big goals.

>Just my choker necklace, daddy. You?