Female Circumcision:

is one of the Sunnahs of the fitrah. There are clear benefits to it:

The secretions of the labia minora accumulate in uncircumcised women and turn rancid, so they develop an unpleasant odour which may lead to infections of the vagina or urethra. I have seen many cases of sickness caused by the lack of circumcision.

Circumcision reduces excessive sensitivity of the clitoris which may cause it to increase in size to 3 centimeters when aroused, which is very annoying to the husband, especially at the time of intercourse.

Another benefit of circumcision is that it prevents stimulation of the clitoris which makes it grow large in such a manner that it causes pain.

Circumcision prevents spasms of the clitoris which are a kind of inflammation.

Circumcision reduces excessive sexual desire.

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=fDZ85ETBAXY
forbes.com/sites/timdaiss/2016/10/23/we-are-doomed-to-bankruptcy-unless-changes-made-says-saudi-official/
webmd.com/sex-relationships/features/loss-of-sexual-desire-in-women#1
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Dr al-Ghawaabi refutes those who claim that female circumcision leads to frigidity by noting:

Frigidity has many causes, and this claim is not based on any sound statistics comparing circumcised women with uncircumcised women, except in the case of Pharaonic circumcision which is where the clitoris is excised completely. This does in fact lead to frigidity but it is contrary to the kind of circumcision enjoined by the Prophet of mercy (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) when he said: “Do not destroy” i.e., do not uproot or excise. This alone is evidence that speaks for itself, because medicine at that time knew very little about this sensitive organ (the clitoris) and its nerves.

he female gynaecologist Sitt al-Banaat Khaalid says in an article entitled Khitaan al-Banaat Ru’yah Sihhiyyah (Female circumcision from a health point of view):

For us in the Muslim world female circumcision is, above all else, obedience to Islam, which means acting in accordance with the fitrah and following the Sunnah which encourages it. We all know the dimensions of Islam, and that everything in it must be good in all aspects, including health aspects. If the benefits are not apparent now, they will become known in the future, as has happened with regard to male circumcision – the world now knows its benefits and it has become widespread among all nations despite the opposition of some groups.

Then she mentioned some of the health benefits of female circumcision and said:

It takes away excessive libido from women

It prevents unpleasant odours which result from foul secretions beneath the prepuce.

It reduces the incidence of urinary tract infections

It reduces the incidence of infections of the reproductive system.

In the book on Traditions that affect the health of women and children, which was published by the World Health Organization in 1979 it says:

With regard to the type of female circumcision which involves removal of the prepuce of the clitoris, which is similar to male circumcision, no harmful health effects have been noted.

it works best if you do it with a masonry drill

In summary: the science is settled!

You are free to have any beliefs and follow any practices you like in your own countries. We don't want it here

Says who? It's our country.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=fDZ85ETBAXY

I don't care about no Shits of the fits.
>>>/7thcentury/

KILL YOURSELF IF GOD WANTED YOU BORN WITHOUT IT HE WOULD HAVE REMOVED IT HIMSELF YOU FUCKING SATANIC PIECE OF SHIT

Let me remind you there are more of us than homosexuals and look how you bow down before them.

Alright mohammad dont you have some goats to fuck

>mutilating genitals
Classic Jew tricks.

>X by 2050
a meme predictor, these are almost always false.

stop posting haram pictures, brother.

This is why your not liked

First we control your media. Then we will take the suburbs. Then we will take the cities. Then we will take the balance of power in your parliaments.

>Stops women from being sluts
This is the only valid reason for female circumcision.

We are tolerant of them like all people. Tolerance has limits

>I'm a fucking jew the post
sage

The future of religion in Britain is Islam and black majority churches.

Fuck off Muhammad.

>Allah created people
>People need to be physically altered to be closer to god

Looks like allah fucked up.

Also,
>Allah creates pussy
>Man mutilates pussy

Lastly, why do Muslims stone people?
>Because they never left the Stone Age

Welcome to the City of London 2100

Welcome to the City of London 2100

satan is going to fuck your asshole till you bleed you demon

imagine the stench

This is Islam now

The future is coming

Pic reminds me of WE WUZ WAKANDA AND SHIEEET.
Stop dreaming mohammad, just accept, that you and your religion are still living in the stoneage, both mentally and physically in your shithole countries.

How is this the stone age?

>There are clear benefits to it:
Stopped reading there. LMAO

my sides, top kek
mohammed there is just one small problem:islam, there is no advanced muslim majority economy in the world which doesn't rely on oil to pay fro everything, remove the oil and they are fucked.
where mohammeds teachings are spread, backwardness and misery follows.

That has nothing to do with your shitty regressive religion and everything to do with Dubai being literally a capitalist heaven and a large producer of oil.

>american architect
>built by pajeets
try again sandmonkey

stfu kuffar

Tell me Aussie, do you still drive at 60kph along single lane roads? We could buy your country with petty change and evict you into the sea.

The opposite is true though. People abandon religion when they come here. You become more westernised. White people just retreat from society because they are uncomfortable with your presence. You people drink, take drugs have premarital sex and mix races. We corrupt you. There is no future of religion in Britain. Honestly you know that you would be unhappy to have your daughters raised here. Have you seen how they act when they get to go to uni. That's not even talking about all the little hood rat ones who you see fucking down back alleys

the second usa looks away, russia will have annexed you

Lol, I wouldn't take credit from Indian labor and the sapping of your natural resources to depletion. Instead of building industry and diversifying your economy, the kingdom built Dubai and provided its citizens with an unsustainable and undeserved standard of living.
forbes.com/sites/timdaiss/2016/10/23/we-are-doomed-to-bankruptcy-unless-changes-made-says-saudi-official/

OPEC has failed. Fucking kek. You got conned and dong'd by the big dick of 'murica. You dune coons wouldn't know foresight if allah gave you crystal balls.
Enjoy your tower in the desert. I bet the Jews will love owning it.

show your flag, faggot.

>they develop an unpleasant odour
That's not unlike how you people smell anyway, besides that will happen to anyone who you dress up in garbage bags.

>sandnigger seriously proud of a fucking road
the absolute state of you guys, leafland has a million roads like that and we're not even a rich or prosperous country at this point in time

>at this point in time
or will ever be.

In summary, a shitskin inbred subhuman dares use the word science, as if the civilized world gives a fuck about his idiocy beyond the oil he's pumping.

Lol if this isn't an outright troll then color me impressed with how backwards you are. At least Africa is just retarded, y'all are purposely steering the plane into a nosedive.

This pic lacks the RWDS sweeping over the Europe before 2050

>Circumcision reduces excessive sexual desire.

The majority of women already have a low sexual desire

That's only what they keep telling you, specifically.

>being proud of a road

In western society, we call that an access road.
>60 KPH
LOL TRY 60-75 freedoms(miles)per hour.
That's 100+ Kph for you metric buddies.

Haha because they are muslim! Funny.

you shouldn't use swearwords too. not even in abbreviations.
i sometimes make that mistake too, but i try to change it. may allah forgive me

>A recent study showed that nearly one-third of women aged 18 to 59 suffer from a lost interest in sex, and it's not all in their heads.

webmd.com/sex-relationships/features/loss-of-sexual-desire-in-women#1

It's a lot higher than that

then you get the 2nd generation of children, divided between radicalisation or western lifestyle, so divided and not one or the other they start exploding themselves.

Also, Samsung was the contractor that hired the pajeets.

Designed by westerners, built by poo in loos.