I'm going to post this everyday until you like it

I'm going to post this everyday until you like it.

Didn't you move to /qa/?

This is a fairy-free thread

waiting for the unlimited fish works guy

I am indifferent to it.

I liked it from the start desu

I still don't like it.

I fish I could like it.

Charge your phone

I am the fin of my fish.

What is it?

OK

Nice. Fight the power and all that.

Fisht the power*

I like it

SINCE FUCKING 2005!

I'm surprised this thread is still alive.

nothing uwu

Reminder to sage and report garbage threads.

Thanks doc.
You'll come around eventually.

MMMMmmm, that's good FISH!

When the Anons, the Mods and Hiro are all gone, fishposting will exist, so long as one fish remains. It'll be lonely, but as long as one fish still lives...

...it will be eternal proof that SakuraFish ever existed.

You are invading my seafish space.

Is it wrong to be loved if you have nothing to give back?

To love is to be shellfish.

To forgive fishline

This is the quality content Sup Forums needs.

I am the fish of my fin

How many times have you been banned for spamming so far?

I don't understand why people dislike it.

Are all hiroposters and Tewiposters gone?

Probably exactly once you fucking newfag, in fact I remember the day he started and the day of the ban.

Both were years ago.

Unless, for example, you count last year when he also got banned and the fairy took over a couple of days, you fucking newfag.

I don't.

That's a shame. He should be getting banned every time he posts this garbage.

It's just one post and it's harmless, at this point it might as well be a tradition.

Don't like it? Ignore/Hide/Use sage when replying.

Never stop fishposter, remain beautiful.

Exactly. Like, maybe, if they dislike enough things on the board they can just leave. Just sage/hide/report every thread since they're all shitposts anyway. Hell, while we're at it, lets just leave Sup Forums altogether. We don't need this place, its don't nothing but give a home to the loners and pariahs of the world since 2003. What a bunch of losers, I don't even know why I hang out with them. Just a bunch of pedophiles, neo-nazis, bronies, and whatever other sick fuckos ended up here. Yeah, to hell with you, I'm leaving forever.

Or report it because it's spam.

Anyone who thinks the same 12 post circlejerk every day is "board culture" needs to fuck off, this is more garbage than every general.
Kill yourselves.

Well what do you want them to post then user?

See you tomorrow.

I'm not coming back that quickly.

I like it

>more garbage than every general
Generals are by far the worst aspect of any board.

And do you not agree that this is a comparably vapid circlejerk with not only no content of discussion for anybody outside of the circlejerk, but also no content of interest for anyone whatsoever?

If you can't see the value in board culture then I can't help you. Sakurafish is an unseperable part of Sup Forums and Sup Forums, refer to the two or three sakurafish banners if you need proof. See you in the next thread and every thread after that until you like it.

I sincerely hope you and each of your failed-miscarriage ilk collectively get in traffic accidents with your loved ones, spoonfeeders, and each other.

>inb4 This thread has been pruned or deleted

>I am only here for high quality anime discussion fit for le sophisticated intellectuals such as myself and anything that isn't a peer reviewed academic research paper on the symbology in Death Note should be deleted

Learn to have fun user for christ sake.

no need to be upset friend

Read the rules and fuck off

>being this mad about the fish

This doesn't seem right.

But if we all like it the fishposts will cease, there will no long be a need to continue.

I HATE IT

>All these haters.

Well, I suppose sakurafish threads are going to be here for a couple years more.

Only people with developmental disabilities would drink your shitposter kool-aid.

My it sure is hot today, would you like a cool glass of fruit punch?

I thought I wanted to do it once

>This is a fairy-free thread

All fairies are free? Sweet!

Why?