youtu.be/03J0ShMbXTs
>Pres Trump/Aussie PM Turnbull presser 2/23/18
youtu.be/qTe6_eQhEqg
>Pres Trump/Aussie PM Turnbull meeting 2/23/18
youtu.be/kN0Y4woouj4

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonpost.com/news/local/wp/2018/02/23/feature/i-dont-know-how-you-got-this-way-a-young-neo-nazi-reveals-himself-to-his-family
leg.state.fl.us/Statutes/index.cfm?App_mode=Display_Statute&Search_String=&URL=0000-0099/0030/Sections/0030.07.html
forward.com/tag/sholom-rubashkin/
youtu.be/_R39tNfv_fg
youtu.be/zlhMGWyT_uU
youtu.be/OFly5Ut5Jag
twitter.com/GunOwners/status/967149354543755264
foxnews.com/us/2018/02/26/florida-emergency-medical-teams-frustrated-over-delay-in-parkland-school-shooting-response.html
youtube.com/watch?v=cPvYxTa1ph4
archive.is/Hjxnr
jishirofinney.com/index.php/2018/02/17/533/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Why is Hannity trending on Twitter? I clicked on the trend and I can't figure it out.

washingtonpost.com/news/local/wp/2018/02/23/feature/i-dont-know-how-you-got-this-way-a-young-neo-nazi-reveals-himself-to-his-family

Read this and enjoy the lulz

Oh nooooo Sheriff Israel is responsible. That sucks.

leg.state.fl.us/Statutes/index.cfm?App_mode=Display_Statute&Search_String=&URL=0000-0099/0030/Sections/0030.07.html

We're losing

BOOTY TIME

Listen, I know your intentions are good and I agree a lot with what you've been saying since Trump announced his run in 2014.

But I'm afraid that if I take anything on here so seriously that I get too angry at everything, including myself, I'll hurt either myself or someone else. It's not fair to anyone that I keep getting this angry and paranoid when in the end, these feelings are little more than empty and useless. I'm just so terrified of saying anything to people. I've had crippling anxiety since before middle school. I know it sounds really pathetic and loser-ish, but I've never had anybody to express myself to as a result of this anxiety. That's why I found Sup Forums so nifty. I could let my feelings out of my system and all the while be Anonymous. It felt great, but I'm terrified it's clouding my better and more realistic judgement. I guess I need a break. A long break. Maybe for like a year.

I'm already too terrified of dying as it is, but I feel like my unhealthy blind anger and paranoia from being on here too much has seriously fucked me up good. So with this, I bid you farewell. For now. I hope to focus more on building a real life for me, because unfortunately this is no life. Maybe once I've figured myself out I'll come back and shitpost every once in a while, but for right now I need to let go.

Keep fighting the good fight. I know deep inside, you're great people too.

Honestly I'm not sure why Governor Scott has yet to suspend that sheriff. The Governor is the only person with the authority to remove Sheriff Israel from office. He should do it ASAP.

good bye Breakroom. You'll figure it out in time.

is italy really uncucking itself?

Chabad. The Jewish cult Jared Kushner and Ivanka are part of and which Trump protects again and again. The Sheriff is a member as well. They will never be touched by anyone. forward.com/tag/sholom-rubashkin/

> So basically, start to worry only like a month before elections? Because those polls on election day weren't that much off
No, reading comprehension is hard today is it?
See again, there are worrying signs right now and even if there were none, mobilize anyway to put the final nail on the democrats.

But the congressional polls are not part of this worry. Let me ask you this: if today, with the same past special results elections, the same past everything, media coverage, shootings, protests, everything, the congressional polls showed R+12 would you believe them? Would you consider them a reflection of the likelihood of Republicans getting 12% more votes across the board in the whole United States?
If your answer is "no" you agree with me in principle. There are lots of signs not to get complacent for 2018, these polls are not one of them.

SCOTT ISRAEL DID THE SHOOTING

youtu.be/_R39tNfv_fg
youtu.be/zlhMGWyT_uU
youtu.be/OFly5Ut5Jag

1) Debbie Wasserman Schultz and Scott Israel want to have a school shooting in their county.
2) Alphabet Soup gets a tip on a "suspicious comment" that N. Cruz made about wanting to be a "professional school shooter".
3) Alphabet Soup says they can't verify it and leave him in place to become the patsy.
4) Date & time of shooting is selected by DWS and Scott Israel.
5) Feb 14th – Students at Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School have an evacuation drill in the morning.
6) Something causes Cruz to show up on campus via an Uber Taxi("Hey meet me outside class after Pre-Calc! --Cindy").
7) Team of 2-3 shooters (Mossad Agents) go into the school and kills kids with Cruz on campus.
8) Alexa Miednik(Blonde Jew witness) sees Cruz during the evacuation and speaks to him while hearing shots fired elsewhere on campus.
9) For unknown reasons, hired shooters fail to execute Cruz and stage his suicide.
10) Students are evacuated and Cruz leaves campus in the shuffle.
11) Cruz does not know the police are after him and decides to go get something to eat at McDonald's/Subway without knowing he is the pre-selected patsy.
12) FBI/Police arrest him as he walks down a residential street on his way home as he has been pre-selected to be the "shooter".
13) They spend the night using MKUltra/Brainwashing techniques him convincing him that he has done the crime.
14) Feb 15th – Cruz pleads guilty to 17 counts of premeditated homicide due to the MKUltra/Brainwashing techniques.
15) Feb 16th - Demolition of Marjory Stoneman Douglas High School in Parkland, Fl is announced to cover up the scene of the crime.

More points:
>Scott Israel quoted the Talmud in press conference for shooting
>MSM made sure to report the shooting interrupted "Holocaust classes"
>Several victims were Jewish (blood passover/sacrifice ritual)
>Cruz was an Elsagate MKUltra victim / Youtube pedo

No.

I would suck Erich Pratt's cock if he wanted me to. I love him dearly.

twitter.com/GunOwners/status/967149354543755264

oh my fucking god these fucking subhumans really do think in terms of video game reality. people killed by illegal handguns in chicago, detroit, baltimore etc. democrat shitholes probably don't agree

Is blumpf really this stupid?

Goyim are NPCs for them, what is new?

Nonsense goy, everyone knows the more complicated a gun is the more deadly it is.

>be american
>get shot by a can of coke
jelly of your way of life desu

Kek has denied you digits for being so retarded, faggot.

what is these sandniggers' problem??

kek

JoeJoelions assemble

I'm writing my congressman to urge him to vote against any gun control legislation. Anyone know what I should say?

SHALL

From @IngrahamAngle: Broward County Sheriff Deputies were reportedly told not to enter the school during the shooting unless they had body cameras on, which they did not have. So deputies did not enter the building or engage the shooter. h/t @RealSaavedra

THEY FUCKING LET THE SHOOTING HAPPEN HOLY SHIT

LITERALLY ENORMOUS IF CORROBORATED

why are we still having /ptg/ threads? he's a gun grabbing faggot who sucks jew cock. inb4 shareblue. get fucked you reddit scum

Hourly reminder.

just REEEEEEEEEEEEE loudly into the phone for a few minutes, he'll get the message

GUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUYS WTF

But on our descent back to living in caves at least we will have equality.

I don't think meme letters are going to do much good. My congressman is a big deal. Bob Goodlatte is the Chairman of the Judiciary Committee which is where gun control bills would be assigned to so it's important that he hold strong. Unfortunately, he is retiring after 20 years in the Congress so I'm not even sure he'll care about constituent concerns.

Sandniggers.

You do understand this entire event was set up to push gun control, right? They were human sacrifices and the Jews are responsible.

NOT

See:

>Body cameras but we're not equipping you with them
Wouldn't want your deputies catching the actual shooters in-progress. We've got money to maintain that Lamborghini of ours though!

BE

They told EMS to stay out too.
foxnews.com/us/2018/02/26/florida-emergency-medical-teams-frustrated-over-delay-in-parkland-school-shooting-response.html

MAGA

>SHERIFFS LET THE FUCKING SHOOTING HAPPEN.
>EVERYONE FUCKING ATTACKS THE NRA

OLD YER POSISHUNS

Jews. Chabad Jews. There is no other explanation.

What's happening in Italy?

There's nothing new for you to say.
The Parkland shooting could have been avoided not through gun grabbing, but through the FBI doing a better job.
Once the shooting started, then you can blame the local law enforcement for being pussies.

finland you're good at getting info. find a basic gestalt on Italy

>Anyone know what I should say?
See the image in:
for ideas.

youtube.com/watch?v=cPvYxTa1ph4

That's pretty fucking sad. Kid just needed to hide his power level a little, shoulda got a job, and been fine. Even the fact that a job, even in a commune, with room and board came up, is a good direction for him.
That they had to slam into what is essentially "WHY AREN'T YOU LIBERAL" with him, without even beginning to believe where he's coming from or what got him there in the first place, the endless guilt trips of "What did we do wrong" like he was manufactured, and that he has black relatives, and the woe is me attitude throughout. Absolutely disgusting.

Is that a sign from Q user?

Are you surprised they would attack the NRA after such an event?

INFRINGED

>basic gestalt on Italy
The Italian Republic is a unitary parliamentary republic in Europe. Located in the heart of the Mediterranean Sea, Italy shares open land borders with France, Switzerland, Austria, Slovenia, San Marino and Vatican City. Italy covers an area of 301,338 km2 & has a largely temperate seasonal & Mediterranean climate. With around 61 million inhabitants it is the fourth most populous EU member state.

Since classical times, ancient Phoenicians, Carthaginians and Greeks established settlements in the south of Italy, with Etruscans and Celts inhabiting the centre and the north of Italy respectively and various ancient Italian tribes and Italic peoples dispersed throughout the Italian peninsula and insular Italy. The Italic tribe known as the Latins formed the Roman Kingdom, which eventually became a republic that conquered and assimilated its neighbors. Ultimately the Roman Empire emerged as the dominant power in the Mediterranean basin and became the leading cultural, political and religious centre of Western civilisation.

During the Early Middle Ages, Italy suffered sociopolitical collapse amid calamitous barbarian invasions. By the 11th century, numerous rival city-states and maritime republics, mainly in the northern and central regions of Italy, rose to great prosperity through shipping, commerce and banking, laying the groundwork for modern capitalism.
These mostly independent statelets, acting as Europe's main spice trade hubs with Asia and the Near East, often enjoyed a greater degree of democracy than the larger feudal monarchies that were consolidating throughout Europe. Part of central Italy was under the control of the theocratic Papal States, while Southern Italy remained largely feudal until the 19th century, partially as a result of a succession of Byzantine, Arab, Norman, Angevin and Spanish conquests of the region.

The local "law enforcement" intentionally didn't enforce the law to keep niggers and spics out of prison. They weren't doing their jobs at all. CHABADNIK JEWS. THERE IS NOTHING ELSE THAT NEEDS TO BE FUCKING SAID.

Now Delta loses their tax exemption. Let them do this shit.

what are you doing in sweden, Alex?

>decade in prison for memes

The Renaissance began in Italy and spread to the rest of Europe, bringing a renewed interest in humanism, science, exploration and art. Italian culture flourished at this time, producing famous scholars, artists and polymaths, such as Leonardo da Vinci, Michelangelo, Galileo and Machiavelli.

Since Middle Age, Italian explorers such as Marco Polo, Christopher Columbus, Amerigo Vespucci, John Cabot and Giovanni da Verrazzano discovered new routes to the Far East and the New World, helping to usher in the European Age of Discovery.

Nevertheless, Italy's commercial and political power significantly waned with the opening of trade routes which bypassed the Mediterranean. Furthermore, the Italian city-states constantly engaged one another in bloody warfare, culminating in the Italian Wars of the 15th and 16th centuries that left them exhausted, with none emerging as a dominant power. They soon fell victim to conquest by European powers such as France, Spain and Austria.

By the mid-19th century, a rising movement in support of Italian nationalism and independence from foreign control led to a period of revolutionary political upheaval. After centuries of foreign domination and political division, Italy was almost entirely unified in 1871, creating a great power. From the late 19th century to the early 20th century, the new Kingdom of Italy rapidly industrialised, although mainly in the north, and acquired a colonial empire, while the south remained largely impoverished and excluded from industrialisation, fuelling a large and influential diaspora.

Despite being one of the main victors in World War I, Italy entered a period of economic crisis and social turmoil, leading to the rise of a fascist dictatorship in 1922. Participation in World War II on the Axis side ended in military defeat, economic destruction, and an Italian civil war. Following the liberation of Italy and the rise of the resistance, the country abolished the monarchy, reinstated democracy, enjoyed a prolonged economic boom and, despite periods of sociopolitical turmoils, became a major advanced economy.

Today, Italy has the third largest nominal GDP in the Eurozone and the eighth largest in the world. As advanced economy the country has the sixth-largest worldwide national wealth and it is ranked third for its central bank gold reserve. Italy has a very high level of human development and it is sixth in the world for life expectancy. The country plays a prominent role in regional and global economic, military, cultural, and diplomatic affairs, and it is both a regional power and a great power. Italy is a founding and leading member of the European Union and the member of numerous international institutions, including the UN, NATO, the OECD, the OSCE, the WTO, the G7, G20, the Union for the Mediterranean, the Council of Europe, Uniting for Consensus and many more. As a reflection of its cultural wealth, Italy is home to 53 World Heritage Sites, the most in the world, and is the fifth most visited country.

So, someone made sure only the officers "in" on conspiracy were wearing bodycameras that day?

Are you using a pastebin or are you actually writing these your self?

>doesn't even use a 6 Unica
No wonder she's the Worst Girl.

I'd like to know why he brings up the shooting and then starts sliding this hard.

It's a fucking Wikipedia article lmao

At this point wikipedia is just a glorified pastebin

it's all square-cut like a webley

He was asked to find info on Italy by this one

That's not true

They're getting investigated as well.

archive.is/Hjxnr

I don't know what this hebe's endgame was, but he's fucked now.
I'm hoping they don't stop at the local police department either.
The FBI needs to be investigated as well.
The only thing for sure at the moment is that Israel (just the guy for now) is being thrown under the bus.

No, tell him Uncle Ted sharpened his buck nigger knife and is REALLY pissed about gun control being discussed.

HE IS AWAKE HOLY SHIT

Are you telling me that students all over the world are not just copying and pasting the content of the wiki articles?

Italy is having elections. They aren't too amused about their economy being shit and their country being flooded by Muslims and niggers.

They have a few parties that are polling as follows;
Forza Nuova [controlled oppo, neo nazi fascists] 0,3%
CasaPound [Mussolini Fascists, not controlled oppo] 1,9%

Right Wing Coalition: 37,6%
- Forza Italia [traditional conservatives, led by Berlusconi, who has betrayed voters before, may or may not betray again] 15,3%
- Lega [identitarians/nationalists] 14,8%
- Fratelli d'Italia [nationalists] 5,5%
- Noi con l'Italia [christian democrats] 2%

Globalist Coalition: 25,6%
- Partito Democratico [Merkel like Muslim cock sucking commies] 21,9%
- Più Europa [same as above] 2,1%
- Insieme [same as above] 0,7%
- Civica Popolare [same as above] 0,5%
- SVP [Communists, offcially] 0,4%

Movimento 5 Stelle [literally no one, including the members know what they want, meme party / protest vote] 26,8%

Liberi e Uguali [progressives/social democrats/SJWs, not aligned with the left wing coalition due to personal feuds] 5,3%
Potere al Popolo [same as above] 1,5%
Partito Comunista Italiano [communists] 0,2%

Need 40% to effectively govern. Seems like no one will quite reach it, although RWC will come close. Preferably Lega would outperform FI so that Berlusconi will have less temptation to betray everyone. RWC is anti EU anti Muslims.

Could go really well, could go really badly.

What state is ME??

Yuck

>glorified pastebin

I hastily read that as Gloria Pastebein.

Maine.

Maine

I miss Ted posting. It was the best three /ptg/s of all time.

Maine

GOOD MORNING FRENS i need a shotgun

DELET

Is she, dare I say it... /ourgal/ ?

Tell him if he votes for gun control, he'll be tarred and feathered.

When every sentence can become a jewish name you know it's time to take a break from Sup Forums

/tg/ to be fair.

holy fucking fuckballs this sheriff israel guy needs to be publicly executed not even fucking kidding

t. FBI & DHS intern.

if there's one issue i'm absolutely not worried trump will cuck on it's 2A. he won't let it happen.

It's drawing near that time!

Joeposters are worse than joos.

>literally says he will ban bump stocks by executive order if congress doesn't
>dude trump won't cuck lmao

>Jewess
>/ourgal/
Clearly the evacuations didn't go far enough

Soon to visit wall

jishirofinney.com/index.php/2018/02/17/533/

Bet you drumpfys regret those tax cuts now!

Hi fren!
So go buy a shotgun. You know how cheap they are? What do you need one for? Pheasant or other burb hunting, a 12 gauge will suffice, but home defense - well, 12 gauge kills the body but 10 gauge kills the soul.

>toxic WHITE masculinity
They know this Cruz fucktard is a 56%er, right?