Re:Creators

What were the writers even thinking with this Elimination Chamber event? Terrible booking.

>Terrible booking.
>writers
It's okay to try again

Eh, could've been worse. Just be glad this guy wasn't in charge.

Spent most of her time fighting for some emotionally unstable Womanbaby. Died for nothing too because the gods didn't use their trump card sooner. Say nothing nice to her.

nothing nice

Big match John woulda Burried altair with his current 2017 gives no shit in promos attitude

Alice is a good, beautiful girl and I hope she gets to live a long, happy life with her future wife.

SHARK!
SHARK!
SHARK!

Altair is so cute.

This is one of the top 5 worst shows i've ever watched, and thats saying something. Does anyone actually think this is good? I'm not asking if you like it, i'm asking if you think it's good. Not shitposting, not baiting, i genuinely want to know.

My wife Altair is so cute

She punched her own face off.

Her eyes a pretty

___________weird____________

AOTY?

The show was fine until they realized that giving Altair a happy ending is more important that actually have a logical conclusion. Nothing special, but oooh boy did they jump shark.

This show is so fucking shit, hah.

Nobody wants you here in our world Setsuna.

Just realized Setsuna never headpatted hatless Hime. Shit episode, 0/10, worst anime of 2017.

It was a solid 9/10

They have to save something for the last episode.

Cute!

I WANT A REFUND

what went wrong?

Elemination Chamber is Madoka of Evangelion genre.

>logical
there's that word again

>ridiculously powerful character
>logical conclusion
No conclusion they could have written would be satisfying. It was always setup to be mediocre.

I feel like I've been bamboozled by a few clever moments and interesting setups in the early episodes. I got tricked into thinking this was a good show, and then it went out of its way to not do anything with any of its ideas. Not that this is new, I started suspecting shit when episodes started turning into Meteora infodumps. At least for a while it was entertainingly stupid. But now it feels like NO character has gotten the payoff they deserve. The ones who died didn't deserve to. The ones who got away didn't deserve to.

Holy shit, that's was awful.

It was great.

to think there is still another episode

Love is above everything!

I'm really glad she dove in to save her instead of just saying NOOOOO like a Sota would have probably done.

this is cute!

I wonder if they're going to send everyone back to their worlds or maybe Altair will ask them to join her new world she created with Setsuna.

!!!

cute!!

Oh god. It's too much for my heart!

FUCKING CALLED IT
... this show was a bait, and it was disapointing as few, maybe almost like comet lucifer.

I was somewhat hoping that she'd end up failing to stop the train and the last episode would be her wrecking everything. At the very least I wanted it to end with a fight, not friendship.

Mamika died for this.
MAMIKA DIED FOR THE SINS OF DYKES.

mamika would be happy then considering she's a dyke.

She gave her soul so the dykes could flourish forever

>jump the shark
>at the end

God Altair will send her to a yuri world with Alice.

Really activates your almonds.

Mamika was the best fucking character in the show, with a fantastic arc of a character who always fit into a specific archetype, realized that in the real world, they didn't have to be that, but decided to try and be that anyway, because they could.

Magical Splash Flare was the best episode ending in the entire show and things only got more shit after she died.

That's what I was expecting due to some 'acceptance' fuckery but apparently not. If they bring back Selesia I'm fine anyways.

I think I didn't connect with any of the characters enough to care about what was going on in this ending, but if nothing else, the transition to the ED song was nice.

>logical conclusion
NO

Your going to trigger that /u/ poster!

It's been almost six months since the beginning so some of the things may be lost on you.

I actually only started watching after I saw a few images of her floating around.

This show is so fucking weird, its like they wanted to make the Altair show but didn't know how so they just threw a bunch of characters around to see what would happen, Mamika being the best of these.

happy new world

Why didn't they play god of ink?

holy shit all the talking
20 minutes of straight fucking talking

Is it incest if Altair is her creation? The idea of creating sentient like you then go onto fuck is problematic

they've had good transitions for both EDs, which is really interesting

I'm surprised people actually thought there was going to be some huge action scene in this episode

The absolute worst crime this show has done is 'tell don't show'. Like more then average for even Chunni, which is pretty bad at this to begin with.

Are you a creator? If not then it's understandable to not feel anything. I felt something as it winded to the end with Souta.

Me too. I watched the Magical Splash Flare webm and picked up the show. Everything after that episode was horrible.

Yeah, it's fucking weird how all over the place it is when it comes to character focus. It's like they wanted Altair to be the protagonist but they also wanted her to be the villain, so we get this weird ensemble cast of creations and creators that get very little screentime, and Souta, who gets a ton but very little development, and ultimately serves and nothing but a vector for Setsuna's last will to reach Altair.

They went about this in a really strange way, but if nothing else I'm glad it brought us Mamika, and magical splash flare.

post yfw Setsuna is a creation

Sawano seemed to be the only person who showed up. His OST was just his usual bombastic bullshit, but at least it was his usual. I was expecting an anime full of fun stupid shit from Hiroe but instead what I got was one of the most boring pieces of media I've ever endured. None of the characters felt like they mattered.

I still can't believe an author like Hiroe wrote a protagonist like Souta. Rock from Black Lagoon is one of if not my favorite protagonists in manga/anime while Souta has to be one of the worst if not THE worst 'protagonists' (there was no protagonist bravo Hiroe) to exist.

What a disaster. It wasn't even fun enough to deserve the title of 'trainwreck' it really reminds me of Maiyoiga, but even that had a wonderful stupid as hell first couple of episodes before devolving into nothing. This anime started boring and stayed boring and now it will end boring.

There was definitely a chance. I thought Altair might be enraged at seeing Setsuna, seeing her as a 'fake', I thought maybe Sota might get involved (because they can't have him do so fucking little all this time?) etc etc.

What we got was words words words words the episode. Again.

Truly a keikaku master, defeated Altair by underhanded trickery.

>there was no protagonist
Meteora

>I got tricked into thinking this was a good show, and then it went out of its way to not do anything with any of its ideas.
This is exactly it. Nothing that the series set up mattered. It didn't adequately explore the reverse isekai anime characters, it didn't explore drawing/writing, and it didn't really focus on fans either. The series can't even decide on a central theme/message and contradicts itself all the time. It has the most warped fucking sense of morality.
I actually liked this episode but it's bullshit that they made Altair so sadistic beforehand. It's like watching a B-movie slasher get a happy ending. She showed no remorse for anyone.
>She's a knight for the weak
>She killed a literal knight and laughed about it

How would you save the show in the final episode?

How did Setsuna who didn't appear anywhere in popular manga or doujins become real? She didn't meet the principles to become real.

>Eh, could've been worse.
I don't think so.

They gave Aoki another chance to direct.

>Meteroa rejects Altair's happiness for all the creations she killed
>one on one duel between Altair and Slutneora

I WANT IT

She took up arms when nobody would do anything about Setsuna's untimely demise. There are a handful sentences that make them reach to that point, don't be this dense.

I just want it to be over so I can finally get off this ride.

Forget about the real world, and make it about Altair and Setsuna having fun with their omnipotence.

that would be too deep for me

I just want it to be over. I'm already setting my eyes to the stuff I'm watching in October.

Same plothole which makes the birdcage odd when you think of Altair. Unless the government promoted Altair, then when she turns up the audience should have no idea who she is. But her acceptance actually goes up when she appears. So the government must have introduced her to the public. But then the government side was increasing her acceptance, which is Altair's main goal, for her for free?

Same problem with Setsuna. In universe she's a deviantart equivalent artist who killed herself after being caught plagiarizing. The idea that the audience would root for her when the government introduces anime her is fucking bonkers. She should have disappeared immediately because there's no way the audience could accept it.

Don't you love how both Altair and Meteora were creations who entered this world to discover their creator was dead, yet they not once had some kind of conversation about how this affected their viewpoints, or fought, or were foils to each other in any way like they were clearly set up to be?

>long periods of memeteora yapping about muh elimination chamber fest
>what ends it all is shark conveniently giving souta plot power and fucking off, she had no reason to even be in the show except for that
>every plan the characters spent time doing is for nothing
>rui kills selesia, is traumatized, this ends up meaning nothing
>alice avenges mamika, dies for nothing, is not even mentioned again
>yuya and his boyfriend may as well not have even been there
>blitz did literally nothing, will his daughter even be resurrected in the main series?
>charon was a pointless diversion
>the character behind all this useless suffering is a fucking idiot and isekais herself into a fantasy world

She was always doing what the weak wanted (the audience). Aliceteria is strong.

At least English isn't the only language that anime butchers

where are they? in a salt flat?

>Souta gets viciously raped by Magane
>Meteora loses her vocal chords
>Alice gets the shiniest of golden endings with Mamika
>Altair and Setsuna still get hit by the train in their limbo world
>Selesia gets coffee with Charon
>Rui,Yuuya and Sho live in a man-cave together
>Blitz becomes a private detective in real life to support her daughter
>Anyone in the audience who actually enjoyed that ending are forced into work camps run by the government

Am i missing anything else?

I agree with all of this except liking the episode. I suppose it's okay if you pretend the preceding ones didn't exist.

Don't you like it how Altair and Sota, both of who are deeply connected via Setsuna, never interact outside of the first episode?

The confusion on both sides was so sweet. I'm just happy everything went as well as they could.

>all it took to stop Altair was Soda making a discount version of her waifu and none of the fighting or dying mattered
What was the point of literally every other character in the story?

Oh I fucking enjoy it like the rest of this filth, user. Don't you just fucking sing with joy at the sight of how deus ex machina the resolution to the plot is, and how most of the creations might as well have never been a part of the plot in the first place?

replying to dude in last thread

maybe not to you, but I can't imagine with the number of episodes left they could have concluded with anything better while still having enough room for an epilogue that wasn't rushed or in the second half of the episode. I think it's good considering how bad pacing was in the first cour. They recovered very well, but this show would have been better had they had more episodes to work with, and as other said, less talk and more show.
It also didn't help that they had an episode and a half of fanservice, which should've been left for OVAs or something
the show tried to do a lot of things but I am content with a yuri isekai for the villains. Let me drop the waifuism for a second, too. If the epilogue doesn't make things better for team govt then I will be right with you on this show having a poor ending. Altair is my favorite, but that doesn't mean I didn't like the other characters. They deserve something a good conclusion as well

>Altair flips the fuck out and kills the fake OC Setsuna
>Team Government flips out because that was their trump card
>Birdcage collapses, world starts getting cubed
>Setsuna appears wearing her correct glasses
>Says some shit that somehow ndicates that she is the real one
>Talks to Soda and Altair
>Soda apologizes
>Setsuna asks Altair to be a real knight for the weak instead of some psycho bitch, maybe says something about being happy that her creation is loved
>OK.jpg
>Altair and Setsuna vanish into cubes
>The end

I sure liked how the characters said to be the core of the story either were largely irrelevant, sat around doing nothing or were dead.

It was all a trick for Sota to gain control over Altair's story and link it with his own OC version of Setsuna who he controls.

Now with them trapped in their own universe, he can act on them without acceptance, ie he can fanfic them to do whatever he wants.

It is implied or rather said that Setsuna was a creation to begin with (before all of it started) so she is like the first creation to ever appear, watch like last quater of this episode, and listen to Sota's monologue.

Reminder: Charon was the real hero because he saved Altair from certain defeat when Selesia trapped her for the final attack by Rui and Alicetaria. If Charon had not acted to disrupt their attack then today's happy conclusion would not have been possible. Altair and fake-Setsuna owe Charon a huge debt of gratitude. Selesia, Alicetaria and Rui now confirmed to be useless jobbers.

>be a knight for the weak
>ok
>dies
nani?

>They gave Aoki another chance to direct.
The story itself is an unfinished mess in the first place, can't blame the director really even though he was painfully mediocre as always.