Baltimore Businesses Collapsing under Black Crime Plague

newobserveronline.com/baltimore-businesses-collapsing-under-black-crime-plague/

>Increasing numbers of commercial businesses in the black overrun city of Baltimore, Maryland, are closing up and fleeing in the wake of an 88 percent increase in commercial robberies in that metropole, it has emerged.

>The homicide rate in the 71 percent non-white city surged to a record 343 killings in 2017, which works out at 56 killings per 100,000 people. Baltimore has about 615,000 inhabitants.

>Police in the city attributed the overwhelming majority of Baltimore’s crime to “gangs, drugs and illegal guns.”

>Another report revealed that the black criminals have increasingly turned their attention to robbing the city’s remaining commercial businesses, and that such crime has risen 88 percent in the last five years, from 560 commercial robberies in 2013 to more than 1,000 last year.

>According to the report, business owners “are also complaining of threats outside their stores: drug dealing, intimidation, stabbings and shootings.”

>Cailey Locklair Tolle, president of the Maryland Retailers Association, was quoted as explaining that that a lot of her organization’s members “don’t relocate. It’s a massive endeavor. A lot of times they just go out of business.”

>A CBS News “Murder map of Deadliest U.S. cities” revealed that Baltimore is officially the second most deadly city in the US, beaten only by equally black St. Louis, Missouri—which was also the scene of massive anti-white riots.

>Third most deadly city on the CBS map was black overrun New Orleans, Louisiana, and Detroit comes in fourth.

How do we stop the decline of Baltimore?

I just don't understand it. I've been told all my life that problem with America was not enough diversity, too much white supremacy, not enough Democratic or liberal policies... Yet this city has been a Democratic stronghold for almost 60 years yet it somehow keeps getting worse and worse.

Is communism the only answer?

Other urls found in this thread:

baltimoresun.com/news/maryland/crime/bs-md-ci-commercial-robberies-increase-20180117-story.html
narrative-collapse.com/2017/05/28/police-say-daycare-worker-tortured-baby-to-death-on-camera/
youtube.com/watch?v=0HXZIAfgTlw
baltimoresun.com/news/maryland/crime/bs-md-ci-lomax-verdict-20180124-story.html
telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/crime/7856404/Police-statistics-shed-fresh-light-on-link-between-crime-and-race.html
thestar.com/news/gta/2015/08/17/a-thorny-history-of-race-based-statistics.html
fbi.gov/about-us/cjis/ucr/crime-in-the-u.s/2013/crime-in-the-u.s.-2013/tables/table-43
ideas.time.com/2013/08/22/viewpoint-dont-ignore-race-in-christopher-lanes-murder/#ixzz2ciWBxj00
colorofcrime.com/2005/10/the-color-of-crime-2005/
amren.com/features/2016/11/crime-statistics-by-race-black-crime-hispanic-crime-black-on-white-crime/
news.com.au/world/asia/australian-child-molester-peter-scully-faces-death-penalty-in-philippines/news-story/f15a28a8b971d95f815b5f6105814ff9
statista.com/statistics/476456/mass-shootings-in-the-us-by-shooter-s-race/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

baltimoresun.com/news/maryland/crime/bs-md-ci-commercial-robberies-increase-20180117-story.html

The only answer is carpet bombing those cities then going in and making sure every single nigger is dead. Then we do it everywhere else niggers are in America. Then the entire world, and we don't stop until they are all dead. If we don't wipe them out completely, they will continue to spread like the cancer they are and it will be we who dies.

>How do we stop the decline of Baltimore
Sell it to China, they have developed a taste for American cultural artifacts and will pay quite a lot.

mcnulty and bunk will fix it

The only practical idea.

Sssasshhhhhhhhhhhhhhiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeettttttttttt.wav

>single nigger is dead.
Would fix everything. Just try it.

So you are saying killing them wouldn't work? Tell that to Hitler.

Town hall couldn’t afford the ammo

We don't, we let it become East Detroit. Let the dindus congregate and concentrate in easily-isolated urban areas. Let the urban areas decay and rot and cannibalize themselves. Sooner or later the hipster whites defending them will be the only ones left in the city with them and they'll be lovely little South African enclaves.

We all know your military would never do that though.

You destroyed the Central Powers in WW1, destroyed European nationalism in WW2, bombed Yugoslavia in 1999, destroyed Libya which paved the way for African immigration to Europe, and destroyed Iraq and Syria which led to the flood of refugees. Your police lets blacks riot all over the place and destroy cities unsupervised.

Should Kim do it for you?

narrative-collapse.com/2017/05/28/police-say-daycare-worker-tortured-baby-to-death-on-camera/
youtube.com/watch?v=0HXZIAfgTlw

>Reese Bowman, an eight-month-old white baby, was killed at the Rocket Tiers Daycare in Baltimore, MD. Police say that Leah Waldon, a 23-year-old black female, was caught on camera intentionally killing the baby.

>Waldon has been charged with 1st-degree murder. Col. Stanley Branford of the Baltimore City Police described the incident as “torture.” He says that Walden can be seen striking, bodyslamming, and swinging the baby by one arm. She also appears to be smothering the baby with blankets and pillows. Brandford says that Bowman keeps looking around to make sure no one else can see what she is doing.

test bump

They literally rioted for this.
They got what they wanted, a police-free all-black Utopia.

I'd say drop a nuke on it, but I'd prefer to just fence it off and let it rot.

THIS IS WHY WE FIGHT WHITE BOI

#BLM

I'll just leave this here...

Oy vey, McNulty Savino did nothing wrong and you and the other detectives in Baltimore P.D. are stealing my flow of Barksdale shekels.

>fence it off
>chopper evac any remaining whites
>give blacks outside the fence 2-3 years off their prison sentences if they choose to be relocated into The Fence after their prison term
>demographic problems of US solve themselves

Baltimore PD does nothing and I mean nothing. No pull overs, no checks. Just drive th routes betwee 7-11s and respond to calls. One can blow a red light in front of a cop, no problem.

They don't do anything to stop riots and destruction of property and when they do, shit like this happens.

baltimoresun.com/news/maryland/crime/bs-md-ci-lomax-verdict-20180124-story.html
>Jury awards $75,000 to man sprayed, yanked down by Baltimore police during riots

Chang detected. Kys

This right here is the white genocide exemplified. You dont need to look at Sweden or Germany, USA had this shit going on for centuries.. Whole white towns and cities just vanished.

Bait, but meh why not.
Democrats never cared for blacks, they never cared for whites either. They have always been the faithful servant of the Jews and always worked to destroy the US and later Europe. Before 1860, they did everything possible to spread non whites all over the map saying they are bringing free labor (slavery). Then they would use that as a reason to make the entire economy of the state depend on it. In 1856, most of Europe and the North were industrial powerhouses, but the South was still a backward shithole that depended only on agriculture to survive. When their plans to spread non whites all over the US fail, they changed tactics, and in 1960 they began their new plan. They would spread non whites but play on the compassion whites possess. So great cities were flooded with non whites, non whites were brought in as immigrants and whites were almost banned from entering.
Detroit, St Louis, and Baltimore didn't turn to shitholes by accidents, but by design.

It's one thing to kill a middle-aged white male, but how fucked in the head can you be if you torture babies?

this reminds me of the zimbabwe progression pic. blacks truly are a biological weapon

>You destroyed the Central Powers in WW1,
Not us. It was Democratic president Woodrow Wilson that forced us in it.
> destroyed European nationalism in WW2,
Tricked by Democratic president FDR.
>bombed Yugoslavia in 1999,
Under order of Democratic president Bill Clinton.
>destroyed Libya which paved the way for African immigration to Europe,
Against the will of the American people, done by Democratic president Barack Obama.
>and destroyed Iraq and Syria which led to the flood of refugees.
The refugee crisis didn't happen until Obama.
> Your police lets blacks riot all over the place and destroy cities unsupervised.
Only in Democratic held areas.
Gee, it feels like there is a pattern here.

>Gee, it feels like there is a pattern here.
Stop being so cryptic, user, and tell us what you're really thinking

Oh you should hear about South Afrika friend.

And it's been happening for even longer than that in Eurasia, Northern India, Africa, South America, etc.

Once you realize this, you also realize that the segregationists were actually on the "right side of history" all along since history proved them right.

Detroit went from one of the most beautiful cities in the world to the hell hole that it is today. Once Detroit had the highest standard of living in the United States.

Reagan turned California blue forever with his Amnesty Act of 1986, Bush accepted a lot of refugees and pushed for amnesty twice, and was controlled by neocons who regardless of US policies regarding refugees irredeemably fucked up the Middle-East and Yurope because of this. Portland, Oregon has had democratic leadership for a while, and is still doing okay because it's almost all-white. A lot of cities in the South also solidly vote Republican but have gone to shit because of demographics. Republicans control everything right now and haven't done anything to stop all this demographic annihilation.

It's time to admit that there's something fundamentally wrong with the US establishment., and neither Republicans nor Democrats will do anything about it.

And I joke about it, but communism obviously isn't the answer either.

>Baltimore had a week-end unironically called "Nobody Kill Anybody"
>it still ends with 2 people getting killed

YOU CAN'T MAKE THIS SHIT UP

What is this monster called?

Remember that time they didn't allow fans into an orange ducks game because niggers lol?

It's the mating ritual of Miss Shaniqua Baltimore, the THICC Sub-Saharan Titty Monster.

Reagan was a moron despite all the memes on how great he was. The Democrats used him like a puppet. He started the whole divorce for no cause storm that ruined marriage, he armed terror groups all over the map, he made drugs an epidemic in the US, and like you said made California blue. However, if you look closely you would see (((the democrats)))' hands on it. They promised the dumbass that they would secure the border if he legalized those poor illegals, and he did. They of course did not secure the border, but happily took all those new voters. Bush was pretty much the same. A puppet for them.
I'm not saying republicans are great. They are useless cucks and I would vote for an empty seat over a republican; however, all the major issues can be traced back to the democrats.
>It's time to admit that there's something fundamentally wrong with the US establishment., and neither Republicans nor Democrats will do anything about it.
Agreed.

Where's the local kfc?

The city can't control their nigs at all. They did significant damage to the exterior of the stadium.

But they moved that statue of Robert E. Lee. Wasn't that supposed to make the city a utopia?

Even Lee would have wanted them to take his statue down if he saw the shithole it was up in

Give the shopkeepers a black of their own to defend themselves

In other news, negroes = cancer.....

SO YOU BE SAYIN'
>SMACKS LIPS
WE CAY-UNT BE RACISS 'N SHIET
>TAKES A BITE OUT OF KFC CHICKEN
AND WHITEY CAN ONLY BE RACISS 'CAUSE DEY GOTS ALL DA MONEY 'N SHIT

WHERE DA REPARASHUNS AT
WHERE DA GUBMENT FOOD STAMPS AT
DIS WHY WE RAIDIN ALL YOUR SHIT NIGGA IF YOU DUN LIKE IT YOU RACISS

Gorilla warfare.

do old negroes feel bad about this?

Yup, turns out that feral niggerbeasts aren't good for business.

>>Police in the city attributed the overwhelming majority of Baltimore’s crime to “gangs, drugs and illegal guns.”

Which is newspeak for NIGGERS.

This is bull, the South was the wealthiest part of the nation prior to 1860. Learn some real American history instead of Yankee do-gooding propaganda.

>56 killings per 100,000 people
Holy shit, that's really terrible even by my country's standards.

What is most terrifying is that that creature probably has half a dozen sprogs, meaning that at least 6 niggers found that acceptable to mate with.

All this is happening because of the libtard fantasy that niggers are the same as them.

is the baltimore of john waters just a nostalgic dream now?
apparently so

>How do we stop the decline of Baltimore?
Send them back to Africa, where they belong.

Does baltimore have any politicians actively working to counter the nigification of the city, or are they all pro-BLM democrats?

DUMPING TIME

telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/crime/7856404/Police-statistics-shed-fresh-light-on-link-between-crime-and-race.html
>Twelve per cent of London’s men are black. But 54 per cent of the street crimes committed by men in London, along with 46 per cent of the knife crimes and more than half of the gun crimes, are thought by the Metropolitan Police to have been committed by black men.

thestar.com/news/gta/2015/08/17/a-thorny-history-of-race-based-statistics.html
>In Canada, blacks made up 6 per cent of the Jane-Finch population, they accounted for 82 per cent of robberies and muggings, 55 per cent of purse-snatchings and 51 per cent of drug offences in the previous year.

>Blacks commit 56% of all robberies, despite being only 12% of the population
fbi.gov/about-us/cjis/ucr/crime-in-the-u.s/2013/crime-in-the-u.s.-2013/tables/table-43

>Blacks commit 56% of all robberies

>Blacks commit 50% of all murders

>Blacks commit 1 in every 3 rapes.

>Young Black men kill 14 times more often than young White men
ideas.time.com/2013/08/22/viewpoint-dont-ignore-race-in-christopher-lanes-murder/#ixzz2ciWBxj00

>Blacks are seven times more likely than Whites to commit murder
colorofcrime.com/2005/10/the-color-of-crime-2005/

amren.com/features/2016/11/crime-statistics-by-race-black-crime-hispanic-crime-black-on-white-crime/
>>Our analysis of the 2013 data found that of the 650,000 acts of violence involving blacks and whites, blacks were the attackers 85 percent of the time, which meant any given black was 27 times more likely to attack a white than the other way around

middle aged white male fucked
news.com.au/world/asia/australian-child-molester-peter-scully-faces-death-penalty-in-philippines/news-story/f15a28a8b971d95f815b5f6105814ff9

School shooters aren't black though

Africans hate niggers, too.

We use the jew media to turn all the negro males into gays so they don't breed. because giving them rap music and guns obviously isn't killing them faster then they can breed. also ramp up funding for abortions in black neighborhoods but staralize the sheeboon at the same time.

probably, remember they can still recall the days where the negro played jazz and other decent musics, went to the church, and tried to work and live decently so the white man would respek him
I would imagine old grannies seeing their living standards going to worse shit than their mothers or fathers had in jim crow must make them feel cheated and fucked

even by my countries standards and that´s saying something

Hannibal Lecter was based in Baltimore.
Maybe he could clean things up.

Watch a Hollywood Blvd Livestream and see it taken over by niggers freestyling, dealing drugs, fighting, or "hustlin". Blacks have invaded all pillars of American life and forcibly changed it to African.

They are not American.

This is the history of any shithole city in this country.
>Black welfare mamas do what they do best, which is breed
>numbers increase
>poverty, crime increase
>the white people know how to behave themselves and raise their kids mostly right, get married, hold down jobs
>"y do y pipo have all teh gud stuffs muh white supremacy"
>black major gets elected
>black city council, black chief of police
>proceed to fleece the city taxes and ignore streets, ignore crime
>more crime, more things go to shit
>some white people move out to the suburbs and are still doing okay
>"Y do the y pipo still have nice things? muh oppression, muh white supremacy"
>keep electing crooked major and his pack of thieving buddies
>city continues to go to shit
>more white people move out
>DAS RACIS DAT WHYTE FLIGHT Y PIPO U HAS UR NICE SUBURBS Y WE DUN HAVE NICE THINGS MUH RACISM MUH OPPRESSION

Every. Damned. Time.

maybe the nigger is worse then the wetback we should encourage our negro's to migrate to Mexico you obviously are not diverse enough you racist nazi.

...But no-good Yankee libtards want to pretend that they are.

ohhh nooooo, you keep them, and keep the fucking spics too, we already have enough problems as is
can you imagine living next to a whole fucking country made of south cali mongrels?

Post proof.
I know for a fact that the average northern state had more factories than all the Confederate States combined. I know for a fact that most northern States had more train tracks than all of the southern States combined. I know for a fact that the gap between rich and poor were highest in the South. I know for a fact that the South barely had any infrastructure, and that it was mostly farm lands with very little of anything else.

They're still slightly overrepresented.

There's a study that counted 97 mass shootings done in the US between 1982 and 2018. 56 of them were done by whites (this probably includes kids like Dylan Klebold who are Jewish or Nicholas Cruz who has Hispanic heritage and said his mother was Jewish too), and 16 of them were done by blacks.

statista.com/statistics/476456/mass-shootings-in-the-us-by-shooter-s-race/

Back in the 1980s whites were still over 80% of the US population, and now they're still over 60% of the population. Blacks are 12% of the population and that hasn't changed much in the last decades.

It's just that the (((media))) selectively covers the shootings that push their agenda.

I thought they loved timbalands

>615,000 inhabitants
Jesus fucking christ, a community shouldn't exceed like 30k, who the fuck invented these massive, bloated nigger traps we call cities?

Also fair to point out that I'm from B-more, and moved to western MD to get away from it while I work in DC. As a result I will never not have a hick/nigger accent despite being white enough to tan in winter. Feels bad. At least I can blend with the brown horde

Really.....do you have to ask (((who))) would want a huge, easily controllable area that relies on big gov., whose populace will never attain wealth and stability due to cost of living? As a side note these areas eventually gain the ability to provide regional control, e.g. my state of va.....cesspools like norfolk, Richmond and greater d.c. area now control state politics.

I already know the answer, it's just ridiculous. Even if we point out that these cities are permanent (and growing) solid-blue voting blocs that can control and entire state, there is nothing we can do, thanks to the operative word, "permanent." Literally nothing but pogroms will fix this. If you have a friend who claims blacks can be based, hit them with an HIV positive shiv, because apparently hyper-deadly infectious bio-weapons can be based. At least there are a few movements like New Cali, hopefully they gain traction. It opens the door to balkanization and a new Civil War though, which whites will "win," but rest assured you'll just have more "whites" in 100 years time saying "pls PLS lemme keep my pet nigger! they're BASED, can't you see!"

not enough double negatives for dindus to get it
they should have called it
>nobody ain't be killin' nobody
or sheeeit

la pinata oscura

>Democrats order cops to stand down and do nothing
>crime happens
>"WE NEED MORE GOVERNMENT!"

just basic talmudic playbook things

Black user here. This shit is hilarious. Whites have become so domesticated violence is completely alien to most of them. They are clueless when it comes to dealing with niggers, and scared shitless.

>How do we stop the decline of Baltimore?

We don't.

free abortion and contraception
pay black women who want children to use highly intelligent sperm donors.

>mfw I'm more racist than most people yet can hold a conversation with a nig longer than 2 minutes unlike most "anti-racists"

>sprogs
>that flag

>pay black women who want children to use highly intelligent sperm donor
oh, so you haven't seen planet of the apes?

You know they're going to eventually snap and kill you all right?