Just paid 18.9 euro for a chicken burger at Oslo airport - what a silly fucking place this is

Just paid 18.9 euro for a chicken burger at Oslo airport - what a silly fucking place this is

Why are airports ridiculously expensive places?

That's what I spend on food for whole week. And I eat healthy.

Enjoy capitalism

>Stuff in airports are cheap or market price
>Really jiggles my jangles

eating at an airport in europe what a fucking noob

Because of capitalism. Profit > everything

>airport
Never buy prepared food at an airport if you can help it.
SAGE

>american leaving his containment country for the first time

be nice to the goblins m8 they are not like the rest of us

>Fools deserved to be fooled
Example gamblers and boomers

Also who the fuck eats airport unless you are retarded or disabled

lack of options. supply low demand high

That sucks. I had an awesome Chick Fil A breakfast meal at DIA a few months ago for like tree fiddy USD. Oh well. At least you have your guns.

Scandinavia and the North is expensive this is even more so amplified for an airport

>Buys spray painted vegetables and Patel's poo's fertilized onions

>jesus christ

high rent for the company?

Norway is the best place for weight loss.

If normalfags were less stupid and stopped eating at airports, they would lower the prices. I guess most sheeps are ''idgaf I'm on a vacation!'' and overpay like 2-3 times over what things should really cost. Stupid sheeps, making things expensive for me.

Your in an airport where else you going to get food or drink?

Pack a lunch or buy something pre-made from the grocery store and shove it in a backpack. Usually won't charge you for a carry on if it fits underneath your seat. Problem solved. I don't travel enough or long enough for it to be a big deal. I usually eat before I get there, if not I'll go to a fast food place or just be hungry for a couple of hours. Most flights around these parts are 1-4 hours

>paid 18.9 euro for a chicken burger
Thats is R$ 75. You literally could eat a month of potatoes with that money anywhere in the world. You could buy 25Kg of chicken meat with that money...

kids spend that much every day getting food ubered to their houses.

R 75.. 25Kg.. This is an American board user. Use imperial. Nobody knows the fuck you're talking about.

I see a lot of people insulting OP, but he is right. Burgers where a inexpensive meal in their culture. It's the food you go for if you are penniless and don't even have a place to cook a meal. It's quite a anthropological shock to travel the world and realize that Europeans think that burgers are some kind of hight end cosine dish.

R$ = Brazil moneys
Kg = ARE YOU SERIOUSLY?

That's what you and Pajeet make in one month

He means kegs. It’s how they store chicken in brazil because of the heat.

If you were worried about prices you shouldn't have gone to Norway.

Yes. I'm serious. I'm not going to speak Portuguese or Dutch, and you should take the effort to convert into USD and pounds. I don't shit your boards up with our units of measurement.

Oh I gotcha. Damn. 25 kegs. That's a lot of chicken meat.

Is it true that you get better food if you order kosher as inflight meal?

Have you ever been offered an inflight meal? Those don't even exist here. Unless we're traveling internationally.

It's an airport you kike

Fucking the nords

cuckstates

Airporst are like freestates, they have their own little laws and taxes. I also spent like 11 euros for a simple sandwich in Athens int. Airport.

Metric system is used everywhere in the world with 3 exceptions (2 of them are not real countries).

>capitalists respond with typical amoral sociopathy

The best meal I ever had was on a French flight (air austral) with complementary wines and cheeses.

Because >Airports = international territory
>no UK VAT
>luxary items are a little cheaper
However, and airport is still an airport
>waiting to ride a can of recycled farts
>shops want to add to the mysery
>supply/demand; if prices were resonable, all the shit would get brought
>airports are pretty far away from wholesalers, so supplying might be a bit of an issue (not like ferry ports)

damn, you must have really really need it

>Airports = international territory
Really? I don't think this happen in Brazil because we have police in airports (which is a violation of the international territory).
But last time i went to an airport, mc Donald where everywhere and their prices where standard (GF loved their ice cream, don't blame me)

And yet here we are, on a board, where one of those three exceptions is based. Go figure.

That's cool. I've always wanted to get an in flight meal. But, I've never flown longer than 3 hours. I live in the middle of the country. You get complimentary soft drinks and some bullshit snacks like biscuits and pretzels. You can buy cheese platters, sandwiches and entrees. They aren't terribly expensive, like 7 dollars. Last flight I took was 65 dollars for 1800 miles though. So I guess it's more al a cart here.

why would you travel anyway?

was the food scarce in the place you have inhabited?

wasn't it democratic enough?

I respect your point of view, but i really think you guys should learn just a little bit of the metric system. Seriously, one day you will go abroad and get mess up with the weights. Even more with some items that are heavily packed and trick you.

It's harder to taste while flying so your not missing much.

I paid £20 for a martini in London years ago (when the pound was still worth something). It was a fucking good martini, but still.....

Why would I learn the metric system? I can pick something up and see how heavy it is. I know the difference between a 10mm socket and a 27mm. I just have no idea what the fuck a Kg in relation to pounds, a Cm is in relation to inches, a Km in relation to a mile. Obviously it's 2.54 or whatever but I shouldn't have to do that math cause you're on a board that primarily uses imperial.

I'm usually having a panic attack anyway. Really hate flying. Not the flying part so much, but being packed in like a sardine next to a bunch of mouth breathers.

>american boad
>literally a weeb board owned by a jap

Heavy packed things trick you. It's the jew way...

>Not the flying part so much, but being packed in like a sardine next to a bunch of mouth breathers.
You never went to a bus?

traveling is a sin

it wastes resources just to fill your shallow pride

you are wounding Gaya for no reason

high prices are wages for that sin

and it scares poorfags out too

>Moot was a Jap.

Retards don't understand the currency so will pay more.
It's a fact, I've seen jap tourists throwing 50 quid notes around like it's nothing because they have no concept of what prices should be

2.5kg of potatoes are about 80p here but chicken meat? That's pretty fucking cheap lad

London is fucked. They tried to charge me 15 for an old fashioned too

> not making own sandwich
> not fasting for fun and health

you guys have never lived under communism, have you, ever lived for long in a country where there is no toilet paper in the toilet AT ALL and only cold water (ask me about soap), yeah, I forgot, sandwich is a biohazard

Soyboys burgers in Paris.

> I deliberately bought an expensive food and it wuz expensive. How can this be happening to me?

Potato is way more expensive in brazil (depending on the time of the year) but chicken meat is some times cheaper than potato itself.
EU and America have massive subsidize for farmers, almost everything produced there is cheaper than when produced in Brazil. And they also produce more in less space thanks to first world state of the art technology.
On other way, Bananas are dirty cheap here, so does a lot of fruits in the right time of the year.

We still have a lot to learn from Europe and America.

>eats healthy
>every speck of food and drop of water is contaminated with poo

I like that the concept of "extra bacon" can't be expressed in the French language.

> travelling under gommunism
> you arrive at a filling station
> BUT THERE IS NO FUCKING FUEL AT ALL!
> (ask me about toilet paper)
> and now you have a choice
> bribe locals and pay twice or travel to the next one
> but should you expect there any fuel?

Same at most airports.

>chicken burger
Stop doing this shit yuropoors. Chicken cannot be a burger by definition.

What's his name then?

You're a major league retard.

Dont spend money at the airport you dolt, gardemoen is miles from anywhere of course they jew up the prices.

you say that like 'extra' and 'bacon' aren't as French as they are English

>eating at the airport
How stupid are you?

>tartar burger

So just raw meat between buns? You frogs havent changed a bit.

Fuck off commie scum, they pay like 60% taxes or some shit 25% VAT plus tons of other shit.
Looser thinking like yours makes their shit so expensive.

Where did you eat? Jamie's Deli? Yack.
Like the little indoor park though.

Captive audience.
Not all are though. Usually smaller municipal airports don't pull this shit. But places like DFW and ATL charge out the ass

A lot of airport shit ous marked up just for the hell of it but the shipping to them is often tedious and causes more expense on the supply side. Not to mention minimal storage space .

Are they inside the secure area though? In the U.S. the tsa checkpoint US the border of international area at international airports.

We only had air planes hijack committed by commies back in the cold war. We throw them from helicopters and bury the rest alongside highways a long time ago.
Since them, there was no terrorist attack. No need for checkpoints like you guys do in America.

Inside the plane cosr 40

>Guerrilla forces exterminated.

Where do you retards get this shit from? Out top tax is something like 45%. The average tax in Norway is 24%.

>military goverment

Yes, from 64 to 84.
Without that period of time, we probably would still live without electricity in most of the cities and paved roads.
But we would have a much bigger white population because most of the white people would still live in rural areas.

>1 post by this ID

That period of time was really important for south America. We build friendship that lasted since them.
All united for a single cause. Fuck the left. Fuck them hard...

'Extra' comes from Latin, then is taken by French, and is borrowed by English.
'Bacon' comes from French, and is borrowed by English.

Be careful and don't catch asthma, guys!

>be norvegian
>complain about horrendously high prices
TOP KEK

>chicken burger
>calls Americans "burgers"

People of Europa shall from this day forth be referred to as "chicken shit burgers". The numbers will confirm.

Norway has it right. Price every single tourist and migrant out of the market and totally maintain your national identity.

I went there once. Never again. A wrap or a sandwich from a 7/11? £7. 3/4th of a pint? That'll be £9. Want to go out for dinner? Perfectly normal pizza - £25.

Your country isn't that great. It's pretty but I have no reason to go back now. But congrats to the Norwegians for being the only country in Europe that will survive. Best of luck keeping the hordes out though.

this. its fucking called a CHICKEN SANDWICH!!

user, you make absolutely no sense

is not the sandwitch being expensive. Is you being poor.