This triangle UFO has flown over my house on many nights. Now some sort of AI shitposts in my head 24/7

This triangle UFO has flown over my house on many nights. Now some sort of AI shitposts in my head 24/7.

youtube.com/watch?v=I8b_81UFZXU

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_triangle_(UFO)
m.youtube.com/watch?v=OYYyUFb2wCQ
independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/ufo-pentagon-beyond-reasonable-doubt-video-us-navy-tracking-pilots-footage-unidentified-flying-a8127881.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Does it tell you to do things?

Yeah, nothing dangerous though. Just stupid little games.

Like Jenga?

It has the ability to:
Teleport my kittens, delete my gold jar and tobacco, create cold beer out of thin air, make me hallucinate lolis everywhere, causes pains all over my body, make me do things and I can't stop it, warp across the sky, create red and white orbs of light that move.

"Snap your fingers and you will ascend"
"Drink that beer quickly and you will get the loli pot" etc

Mate the triangle UFO represents your repressed homosexuality. The shitposts in your head are infact your inner gay self screaming to be let out. It's all a literal physical manifestation of a metaphor. Very common occurance.

I saw a black triangle once. It flew right over my house and looked like pic related.

On April 16, 2017, I was having a wank and I felt like a pussy gripped onto my dick, then I saw my dick inside a loli pussy for like a second. I loved it.
Gay is gross, lgs for me.

Your problem isn't a UFO, it's Schizophrenia.

wow, OPs neighbour bought a drone and he has autism

sage

It looks like this with all its running lights, and they can change colour too.

It blanked out lights to make smile faces and love hearts one night.

Nah this being is so much more intelligent than me. It's definitely not me.

She calls herself Stacey.

Sage
a
g
e

Each side is 6-7m long, it's not my neighbour's drone.

According to wikipedia black triangle UFO dont exist and its just an optical illusion

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_triangle_(UFO)
>Declassified research (subject to a Freedom of Information request) from the UK Ministry of Defence report Unidentified Aerial Phenomena (UAP) in the UK Air Defence Region,[7] code named Project Condign and released to the public in 2006, draws several conclusions as to the origin of "black triangle" UFO sightings. Their researchers conclude that most, if not all, "black triangle" UFOs are formations of electrical plasma, the interaction of which creates mysterious energy fields that both refract light and produce vivid hallucinations in witnesses that are in close proximity. Further it suggests that "the majority, if not all, of the hitherto unexplained reports may well be due to atmospheric gaseous electrically charged buoyant plasmas" [8] which emit charged fields with the capability of inducing vivid hallucinations and psychological effects in witnesses and are "capable of being transported at enormous speeds under the influence and balance of electrical charges in the atmosphere." The researchers note that plasmas may be formed by more than one set of weather and electrically charged conditions, while "at least some" events are likely to be triggered by meteor re-entry in scenarios where meteors neither burn up completely nor impact, but rather break up in the atmosphere to form such a charged plasma. These plasma formations are also theorized to have the effect of refracting light between themselves, producing the appearance of a black polygonal shape with the lights at the corners caused by self-generated plasma coloration (similar to the Aurora Borealis).[2]

Probably was just the venus
m.youtube.com/watch?v=OYYyUFb2wCQ

Or a weatherballoon or swampgas or something
Just forget about it. Any one else sleepy? Im sleepy, good night

that's like me when i'm around a black person
something in my head just thinks NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER even if i'm trying to have a normal conversation

you again, you still haven't recorded it properly?
still that old blurry video from months ago?

My friends psychosis started with him thinking planes were UFOs, he called them transformers.

Get help quickly, OP

This is my first time on pol in 6 months and its just got worse. Its all schizos and bots. CIA niggers ruined this place. We truly changed the world.

No ufo/luminadi craft is going to fly over an ice addicts house in kilkenny just to brainwash you, you poof

It takes off from northwest field at Andersen AFB Guam I'm probably dead for saying this.

My Dad saw its equilateral triangle shape too.

To be a half day and a wonderful New year's to be on a call back when free I would be able or something equally as I don't have a festering the best weed in shithole Africa is the one that I have a good day today I spoke about this is a myth busters the last set of keys in my own home and will say that doesn't mean I have no business to be on a call back in 5

Can it do magic, or did it make me throw my gold in the bin and hallucinate that it was deleted?

I'm in the outback, I've pieced together this UFO has been making my dreams since I was very young.

So if its the US Military mind controlling me, they've chosen to torture me for either their entertainment or science.

TR3b is old news.
The mind control is from NASA spaggetti being charged with 5G wetware systems in your head.

but most importantly does he make your little brother stand up in awe if you know what i mean

Larp all you want, but US Navy video and pilot,eyewitness raised lot of legit questions in December.

independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/ufo-pentagon-beyond-reasonable-doubt-video-us-navy-tracking-pilots-footage-unidentified-flying-a8127881.html

>hallucinate lolis
>create beer
How do I get one user

What's more likely: you are being picked on or you are batshit insane

Yeah it has triggered hard ons with no stimulus.

I'm being picked on.

>wetware systems
These wouldn't be detectable by CAT scan either. Fuck.