I really wanna watch Kakegurui but I can't

I turned over a new leaf and only watch legal anime but I hate netflix, suggestions?

OP is a moralfag and needs to leave.

its not a moral thing, its a i don't want the manga/anime to stop being made thing

Just buy a shirt or toy to support them, that's it.

is that enough

More than paying CR, Amazon or Netlfix

I buy gunpla, so I basically support the anime industry more so than ten people like you combined.
Also your money makes no difference any way so why bother.
I'd only pay for my anime if I was in charge of anime production and wanted the vast swathes of people to pay for anime so I'd tell them to buy it. Then I'd buy anime to stop being a hypocrite.

Also, when you look at Hollywood, do you really want anime to start appealing to a western audience/

How do you think anime makes the money to produce it

Vast amounts of people buying merch and BDs.
Not one person buying merch

Buy the DVDs or BDs directly from japan, is super expensive but you will know that nearly 100% of your money is going directly to the creators.

>filling BandaiĀ“s pocket even more and helping with their monopoly is "helping the industry"

To support manga that I like, I find the home address of the mangaka, and then travel to Japan and break in and leave money inside their wallet

This is pretty much the only way to do it

Kill yourself, newfag. Why are people responding to this guy seriously?

well if i do that i will feel basically guiltless

Their monopoly is unbreakable. The market crashes with them.

Sorry, user, but you're an idiot. Watch it online and then if you like it and want to support the creators buy some merch or the dvds. You're not doing anything for the industry by sticking to "legal" sites to watch anime, you're just supporting those sites and their ad revenue.

but they give money to the creators for licensing stuff

>Westerners
>Mattering to the anime industry
stop it, Japan doesn't actually give a fuck about you. They consider the pennies that the streamcunts give them an added bonus to the actual market. You just sound like a pretentious cunt if you think that YOU in particular are the one thing that keeps anime existing (by watching shitsubs who just profit off other peoples work and half ass their part of the process), when in reality it's the hordes of nips and the occasional Sup Forums faggot that buy the merch and BDs that keep anime alive.
Basically fuck you

im telling my mom on you you can't say that

Piss poor amounts.
Their domestic market in nippon centric through and through.

>Paying for an objectively inferior product compared to an objectively superior product that is free and may have the added bonus of having a community if you're in a private tracker like animebytes.

Don't be rude pls

>Ant sized image
>streaming
>moralfag
Reddit is that way kiddo

Japan doesn't care about you gajin, so you can stop feeling guilty

ok, im going to pirate some anime guilt free

Because as much as I hate newfags. I hate the jewery of all these anime streaming services more.

Why do late night anime air on TV instead of being uploaded to the internet directly by the producers anno 2017 anyway? It's cheaper since you don't have to buy TV time slots and since the target audience is young almost everyone has internet access. The money comes from the BD/manga/merch sales anyway. The age of TV needs to finally end.