The left can’t meme or make video games

Kingdomcome deliverance>opus1

store.steampowered.com/app/763570/Opus_1__Social_Justice_War/

Be sure to destroy this games reviews when it drops anons

Other urls found in this thread:

gogirlfitnessstudio.com/introducing-the-studio/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Kingdomcome deliverance
I unironically bought this game just to support the direction of it, but turns out it's the best game I've ever played. Unreal how good it is.

yeah this just isn't gonna work...

I bought on launch haven’t played it yet

hahahahahaha nice catch I didn’t read that part just the “shoot facist s” bullshit

ending is disappointing :/ hopefully dlc drops pretty soon.

This game has to be a joke. This can't be real.

It’s real. Link is proof just be sure to shit on its reviews

Additional Hard Mode DLC

Well that's unfortunate. I'm taking it slow.

>diversity is our strength!
Are you sure this isn't one of us having a giggle?

Nvm it released today feb27 everyone go out negative reviews and trigger these lefties whores

>Are you sure this isn't one of us having a giggle?
I'm really hoping. This is over the top.

Just read the descriptions
>Deep and emotional storyline that deals with politics, feminism, feminicide, misogyny, transphobia, antisemitism, gun culture, conspiracy theories, "fat" hate, intolerance and gender theory
>Diversity is our strength! This game includes: an asexual protagonist, two transgender persons, a lesbian, a feminist, a black person and an androgynous deity

God it's like a parody it's unreal

GAME UNLOCKS IN 3 hours I FULLY EXPECT IT TO BE FULLY NEGATIVE REVIEWS IN TMINUS 3 HOURS DO YOUR BIDDING ANONS

>be shitty game developer
>how can i make all the munnys?
>i know ill make a shitty meme game and all the edge lords will buy it and play it on YouTube
>they’ll be all like lol can u guies belive dis gamime? Lol total cancer
>get more munnies!

We are not buying ur video game. Buy a banner ad

>you shouldn't support capitalism, but give us money

Is this satire?

This
OP kys

It’s not my game dumbass I just want bad reviews ASAP we have to always be fighting back DONT BUY just review

What do you mean, it ends like an old school western, riding into the sunrise with your bro and posse to another adventure. If you want a trilogy(they do) thats how you end part 1

This has to be leftypol trying to get us to attack our own satire.

degenerate

1. Not your army
2. We won't need to do shit about reviewing that 'game' anyway it looks like it's writing itself.

>If you like a game you should buy our shitty game instead
You wot m8?

>historical game set in Europe
>logically there are no blacks in it
>"HAHAHAHA /OURGAME/!!! SJWS BTFO!!!!"
What the fuck is wrong with Americans?

> All those retards who don't understand it's a (somewhat good) parody.

>we got hacked by russians
Actually laughes

Women demand the right to vote and insist to be taken seriously, but then they cry and throw literal temper tantrums when the candidates they vote for lose. What adorable creatures.

>praising jesus as the standard greeting
yeah this would totally be developed by EA

Its OP

Jesus, they can't even use their brain.. you can see the identity politics at work in the naming of genre.

Fuck off mohammed this will be funny so shut the fuck up and go cuck a goat arse

Good for her. But this was unfortunately a genuine reaction for far too many.

>historical game set in Europe, logically there are no blacks in it
Yeah that's the problem; historical fact is considered hateful and would never be developed by a large studio anymore. Thus supporting the direction of truth is important.

>BWAAAAAAAAAH
>They gon take my abortions away!
>I will actually need to remember to take the pill!
>b-b-bwaaaaahhhh

Agreed

This has to be a joke. I refuse to believe this is a real concept that actual people thought would work.

>Diversity is our strength
>team solely liberal women
Hmmm...

Totally not Sup Forums made

plis Worth a buy review, plis Mack

People we dont like should starve. An they call us hateful. Literally "Kauft nicht bei Juden"

Also:
>Anarchic
>Regime

>its not my game user!!!!X(X( i sware!!!
>i just want it to get a bunch of publicity!!!
>lol we r gunna rek sum feminist r8 lol!!!

Pic related its op

>no one should be able to freely spend "their" money as they wish...
huhwaitsaywutnow?

This is satire, right?

I was gonna reply with something like "Hey, let's judge the game based on how good it is and not the fact it was made by females. It might actually be a good and not as preachy as the title implies. Don't give it shit reviews because of your politics, that's what SJW's do."

Then I got to the part of the video where they were like "You should buy this game because it wasn't made by privileged white males"

At least they made one part of the game correctly... i think they should go visit that place more often since creating games is not something i would recommend for someone of their calibre.

It totally reeks of Sup Forums all over. I don't believe this.

This has me intrigued to see if this is actually legit. Might buy it, try it out and then refund it just to see if they are joking or not. I'm glad steam allows refunds now. Will probably cause more butthurt when they realize that a lot of people bought it, played for a few hours and then refunded it. Making indie 'art' game devs cry is always amusing.

Its sad but the reality is that we are getting told constantly that nigs actually were around when whites were starting to prosper so white kids don't feel any pride in their race.

>We discovered shit, and built amazing momuments and have amazing composers like Mozart
liberal kike teachers
>"WELLLLLL ACTUALLLYY THERE HAS BEEN RECORDS THAT A NIGGER WAS LIVING ON THE BOTTOM FLOOR WHERE MOZART WAS WRITING HIS MASTER PIECES SO TECHNICALLY NIGS CONTRIBUTED TO MOZART.

Not even joking when I use this exaggerated greentext, there are literal faggots out there saying blacks lived in Europe back in medieval times

look at the promotion videos: they literally say "please buy our game".
Nice marketing girls!

I kinda does.. but.. maybe it's just a psyop

wtf is this, new age, super autism

Can't wait to see the source code.

>Sadly, humanity still hasn't acquiered the intellectual maturity to realise that no one should be able to freely spend "their" money as they wish, but rather there should be a central authority preventing hateful people to be paid and prosper.
>if you see a game you like on Steam, concider bying our game instead so that you can support an all-female game studio!

baitkake.png

Dude it’s literally by “gogirl studios” also in that video it talks about the 6 gorillion it’s 100% a SJW creation no joke at all give it shit reviews I’m not sure if you have to buy it before reviewing but if not vote it negative

source on the image?
>love that shit

KYS nigger vote negative

Its either satire or someone trying to cash in on sjws

That pissed me off as well

steam only refund if you played less than 2hours
wich should be have confirmation the game is shit.

Fucking vote it negative we cannot let them think shit like this is okay and allowed

>Sadly, humanity still hasn't acquired the intellectual maturity to realize that no one should be able to freely spend "their" money as they wish

rly make u thnk

HAHAHAHA

>Sadly, humanity still hasn't acquired the intellectual maturity to realize that no one should be able to freely spend "their" money as they wish,
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Everyone needs to buy, refund and leave horrible reviews rinse repeat

I don't understand; it's english and yet, i just don't understand

Stop trying to bait me into buying your shitty game that i’ll forget about before it comes out. I bet it’s just a shitty touhou style shmup too

>>Kingdomcome deliverance
wow this game seems awesome, thanks for the tip user and buying the game (I torrent, poorfag)

This is such crap. lol. Ok, I'll wait for it.

Don't worry, user. I have a feeling this won't do well at all regardless of our actions.

I will anyway though.

Check the news on it. They mention the holohoax. It's one of /ourguys/.

So they got Hitler now. Make sense we are not autoritarian enough for him anyway. Maybe we can claim the Khmer Rouge as compensation?

>playing autism kingdoms instead of chadnautica

Shill fuck off

This smells to Sup Forums a lot.

Is that shit coming out of her eyes?

this is satire right?
looks like one big joke, maybe just to rope you for cash being 'ironic' sjw shit

Thanks and I’m sure it won’t do well but you never know and best to slam it into oblivion regardless

It is a touhou rip off isnt it lmao

>everyone needs to buy

Yes. Yes! I think its working akiva! The goy are falling for are ticks! MUAHHAHAHAHHAH

>touhou

Literally who

yeah but REEE wen I finish a sandwich I always have another sandwich ready to follow.
not american/10

Dude buy and REFUND = no profit then leave negative review = NO PROFIT fucking use your brain

>2 transgender persons
so they aren't people?

The creators of the game?
i know their now but could be used to meme them out xD
>gogirlfitnessstudio.com/introducing-the-studio/

What if the ending is a massive red pill?

What if this game slowly feeds you red pills disguised as SJW crap. Most people innately know jews/SJW are bad but are afraid of being ostracized.

This has to be Sup Forums

>don't believe this game exists
>try to find any footage on Youtube
>Review, gameplay, trailer, anything
>Nothing

obviously parody and also irrelevant since you can release literally anything on Steam, its as easy as uploading a video to youtube
reeks of shilling

Ok zun lite

ITT some nobody developer tries to make anons go shit it up so he can claim victim points and make his otherwise irrelevant game popular.

The more you hate it the stronger it gets. You're feeding the beast. And of course you retards fall for it.

That’s a gym you retard. No wonder you idiots fall for this shit hook line and sinker

>experimental pixel art

This is clearly a parody