Are there any actual Gen Z's who are redpilled?

Are there any actual Gen Z's who are redpilled?

Or is this a makebelieve fantasy story to make Sup Forums feel better about themselves? That there is a generation who might see the light as to the mindvirus of liberalism and turn it all around for everybody?

Is "Gen Z will be a conservative generation" just a meme?

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/15123593/r
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Gen Z is mixed bunch. It has lots of redpilled (mostly boys) kids but also mega SJW:s. Sup Forums also always forgets that around half of it is future young roasties who will lean left like women ways do and it has tons of non-whites.

>banning the man with the explosive van emporium
>not teaching your kids that everything up to genocide can be warranted and deserved, but there needs to be a clear progression and you can't just go around gassing people you don't like for no reason

strength isn't going "OH MY GOD NAZIS RUN I'M SCARED", strength is going "well these jews are well on the way to a monsanto funded shower but it's not bad enough for that, yet"

i fear for these kids

Yes there's lots of us here lurking
t. 98

Chink/Indian hybrid here. Graduated highschool in January.

Lol, my discord account was banned earlier today. Fucking kikes. But yeah a lot of the younger guys I've talked to online and done activism irl with are pretty hardcore. It's great because they're not taking any shit and they're dedicated, but since they're young they get caught in stupid situations and they don't get the idea of discretion. Also the swastika is cool and shit but it doesn't need to be on literally everything.

wtf did you do to get your discord account banned?

Not much consensus on when Gen Z starts and ends. But, most sources seem to agree on it being from 1995-2015.
This makes me Gen Z at 1997. We will never be free until the jews are burned.

Everyone at my school calls each other niggers, and it's 99% white. Every girl who says anything that even sounds feminist is mocked by every guy in the school relentlessly. The football players watch Ben Shapiro, and many people love this site's jokes.
t. Gen Z

Well, it probably wasn't just one thing. But multiple things. Was screen capped in some unicorn riot(leftists shit rag) discord leaks a while back. A friend was giving me information on someone who has essentially ruined his life and was wanting me to spread it around, doxxing essentially, arguing with leftists and other faggots in politics servers that have had issues with members being banned. Suggesting to my irl group to get their ccw permits so next time they get jumped by mexicans they can "properly defend themselves," discord is pretty kiked though so I'm not 100% sure. Just going to create a new account in a few days and try to reconnect with my nibbas.

>and it's 99% white.
Are you up North in some sparsely populated White state?

97% of Sup Forums is larping/wishful thinking

if you don't know this, you probably shouldn't be here

you have to go back

>May have learned it from Pewdiepie

Fucking based, he is our most important middle man

richboi detected

White Gen Z are probably red-pilled as they would be racially-conscious due to being in close proximity to non-Whites(something boomers didn't have to deal with)
I'd say non-Whites and mutts are generally very left-wing and militant though.

There will be trouble in the future

I think gen z is pretty polarized, but the majority definitely lean right

What’s with the “Jews getting kicked out of countries in the Middle Ages means we should Holocaust Jews today” meme?

Reply to this post if you're Gen Z

Which state?

Born in 98, started out fairly liberal/indifferent ("whatever you do you idc") but getting seriously pissed about the whole sjw movement and political correctness, living in a town that took a bunch of refunogs in didn't help and so I kinda ended up on the right I guess.
So while there is hope and a lot of aggression amongst some of my peers, a lot are just leftist sheeple it seems.

Born in ‘00 (my birthday was earlier this month)

Yes, we are, and we lurk.
T. '02 (pls no buly)

you people literally invente pc culture, with the whole "we can't ever mention hitler without getting thrown under the gulag" bullshit

shut up and sit down

We lag behind 10 years to america as we allways did. 97 here, similar mindset + mild autism

Honestly not feeling the Gen Z momentum in Germany and I think it's because we don't have big german based youtubers. Just (((LeFloid)))

Mods

>makebelieve fantasy story to make Sup Forums feel better about themselves?
A little bit not entirely though.
It's like an episode of fash the nation, sure what they say is truthful but they aren't giving you the whole picture

This, we would Need Gronkh or someone like that to turn to us. Wont happen

reminder, gen z is 2000 and on
if you were born before the turn of the MILLENIum, you're a fucking MILLENIal
stop being delusional

Reporting

here
strawpoll.me/15123593/r small poll i did with friends

Read this

yeah he's a millenial

>Is "Gen Z will be a conservative generation" just a meme?
yes. the future is fucked and i embrace it

Yes and more normie friendly memes. AfD did great with middle aged men, but poorly with our youth

Gen z user here, I’m redpilled

No it's not Mutt, future looks great for Murica

Polarization is what's happening.

White politics in America is going to end up vaguely like white politics in South Africa back in the day, you'll have a right-wing but still not full GTKRWN government that libfags hate but that around 3/4 of whites support, a left-wing party that gets about 15% of the white vote and complains a lot, and what's left of whites will be the far-right who think the government has given more than enough away already (open neo-Nazis, etc.)

R A R E

2000 here (January birthday don't ban me mods it's okay now) Gen Z will have redpilled white men, minorities and women won't change tho

They will, they just need good dicking. Try to marry them tho

I'm gen z, born in 2000, haven't been following the 18+ only rule, but I've at least had the decency to lurk for the past 3 years instead of being a fag

...Whom'st've'

Just for the bantz

jesus dude what's the age range you guys have going on?
you give an old autist hope

Once you get out of the cities, the white population skyrockets. I live 40 minutes south of Nashville. 93% European American, 3% African American.

>Pewdiepie
Zey are on to der Furher! Shut it down mein bruders!
God speed and JUDEN RAUS

Sup Pewdiepie

Don't forget to make a video about Sweden soon. Elections are coming up

>Is "Gen Z will be a conservative generation" just a meme?

I hope so. I don't want conservatives I want reactionaries. If we know anything of history it is that it is not progressive and linear but cyclical. The liberal order has reached its zenith and is in the process of giving birth to its antithesis. The generations to come will make the dreams of the past a reality. Of that much I am certain.

It's not a meme you dip it's proof that you wankers aren't just being 'scapegoated' like you love to pretend

The word mods has significance to me, i wont say how because OPSEC. you gave me a fucking heartattack you cunt.

What is a big secret you wouldn't tell your audience, but would here because Sup Forums is family?

M O D S
O
D
S

Marzia gets railed by black bulls and I love to watch, it's a swedish thing you wouldn't understand

Ah thought its Pewds. Sad!

Gen Z in America is half White

Will Gen Z make Niggers into Nazis? TopKek

Yes lurk more.
t. 2001

Based Gen Z

From my own experience, generation Z are racially tolerant and advocate for ambiguity but perceive the LGBT as repugnant. I've worked as a high school teacher for the past 5 years and whilst racism has diminished, gay hate crime is on the rise.

Reported

hey retards don't mention your age so you don't get banned

is this future we're leaving our countries to?

Born '99.

>Thirteen year olds don't sieg heil and "sandnigger" in a vacuum!
fucking keked

No, I don't think so. I think it's more a case of them being anti-establishment, and this being seen as anti-progressive, since that's essentially what the establishment is. Progressives being the long standing current authoritarian establishment regime we currently have, in case people disagree with the naming I'm using. If you look at sanders and trump, they actually share a fair bit in common in terms of views, their ways of going about it differ pretty widely, but the core ideas a pretty similar, gun rights, mental health, world police, globalism, TPP, so on. Even on health care, trump wanted to do "something" to improve it, though again quite different execution. It's not the simple dichotomy of old the media/politicians try to force, so Z looks like they're conservative even though they're not. You can't ask are you pro immigration, and a simple yes no as sign of progressive/conservative leaning. Also, a large chunk of Z is brown, so they don't view jewish people as separate from whites or as minority ally like in the past. Feinstein getting blown out for de leon is an example of this playing out in California.

Bump

Yes and the memes. Especially them. Pewds singlehandely saved the West.

Press F to pay respects

Me

Born in 03

Can confirm

>t. 98er

>grown up with smartphones in their hands
>beamed multicultural propaganda 24/7 through games, yt and blockbuster movies
>99% of them are on reddit
>all of them endorse transhumanism and automization meme as salvation
>will do anything for money and fame
>atheists

Theres just no logical reason why would they be "redpilled". They have no root in the old world like some millennials still do.

A t t e n t i o n
>A t t e n t i o n
A t t e n t i o n please

Gen Z report in and share some memes you guys share or even made yourself

'97 here

I am technically gen z, and I am further right than anybody I know irl my age or older.

I'm not underage b4 you come at me with the reports

In Murica they're religious, additionaly counter culture and lastly memes

The left can't meme
And we have Pewdiepie on our side

???

Yo

My nephew had to write about African history in 4th grade. He was suspended for 3 days with threat of being expelled when he said they thrive on victimhood and don't succeed because they take no responsibility for themselves and use colonisation, slavery and Western civilisation as a scapegoat. Over those 3 days I took him to GoKart track, done laser tag, let him drive my truck and took him to a water theme park.

>Kids weren't like this a few years ago

Such bullshit, I had friends in ROTC almost 10yrs ago sieg heiling in their uniforms on school grounds and no one gave a fuck, swastikas were drawn on walls, dune coon and sand nigger were already thrown around. This is just some sheltered lefty.

Oh shit. Don't box that kangaroo, you won't win again. Ride an emu instead

From what I've seen Gen Z is entirely apolitical or leftist. They will most likely establish communism once they're the dominating generation in numbers.

It was a rather effective psyop to make conservative millenials believe they don't have to shoulder the burden of change.

>They have no root in the old world like some millennials still do.

Speaking as a millennial as the only root I have in the old world is a collection of books by authors long dead. Still that is more then most I imagine. Regardless just like the fascist regimes gave birth to the free love liberal progressive order we currently enjoy so to will that order give birth to its antithesis. That is historical dialectic in action. The memes you see on Sup Forums are a part of this.

Fucking hell, I feel old.

Wait guys I just remembered an encounter with a Gen Zer here in Germany. Some white kids called Arabs Kameltreibers

Gen Z fag of 2000 here. South eastern US. Most people here are conservative. Even the blacks here hate the dems. Really the only liberals here are a few of the upper class Jews.

Nice try /leftypol/

I think they are certainly the most polarized generation

>t. Angry millennial who isn’t Gen Z

blacks are based

Blacks can be based, if well educated. Let's us every race for their strength, instead of bullying them

*use

im fine with this mix

White people either get conservative or die. Some are ok with dying. It's gonna get south Africany in here pretty soon.

Now I'm just imaging 10-12 year olds lurking our threads, soaking up the shit we talk about... man... there are gonna be some real turbo virgins for a while. I wouldn't give the pol burden to any child, its too cruel.

Imagine being in 8th grade and someone being like "omg trump is like hitler, he like, is SOOOO rude, omg, I wish that cheeto head would just DIE, UGHHH."

Found the traitors. Lucky you pointed yourself out, hunting for you is such tiresome work