So... Who seen Black Panther in theater ?

Is it so bad as depicted ?

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/world/2018/feb/26/emma-bonino-italys-pro-europe-pro-immigrant-conscience
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Ich sehe niche. Ich will keine unterstützung nigger und jüden film. Do any Germans know if my German is good?

Fuck off Sup Forums

You german is very bad, i could hardly understand the meaning of that rambling.

I saw it 12 times so far with various friends , it's trash

It's ok but nothing special by marvel standards
also it shits on black supremacists in favor of multiculti

Deise ist niche gut. Ich hat bin lerne Deutsche 4 tagen. Weil schliekt ist es?

No, it's shit, just stop.

you paid to see a movie 12 times over? kys friendo

'I see noe. I want no support nigger and jüws movie.' is what you just said. You tell me if it's good.

Can you give a small bit of constructive criticism. It’s been less than a week since I started learning but I been practing 8-10 hours a day.

>Watching capeshit
>Watching nigger flicks
>Watching kike propaganda
>Paying to watch nigger capeshit kike propaganda

What are you doing, user? stop it

Oh no... it’s worse than I thought...

Was my second comment better

I’m trying my best

Generic Superhero flick. I found it pretty boring. I laughed out loud when there was some sort of "ZOOT ZOOT ZOOT ZOOT" music/chant going on. Black Panther as a superhero is pretty shit as well, he is just strong/agile. The bad guy with no arm was my fav character in the movie. Saw it in 3d, which I didn't like.

6.5/10

Nothing original outside of the skin colour.

Decent Marvel Movie. If you liked the others you will like this.

If you can get past all the hype, it was a decent Marvel movie. So if you liked the other Marvel movies it will be a good movie. If you didn't, then you will not like it. If you can't get past your politics then you will either hate it or love it as your politics dictate.

It was no where even near the hype of course. Lots of cringe moments. BP himself was pretty decent as a character, came across as respectable with a black waifu. Killmonger was good as a character, arguably stole the show. Klaw was a great as always, most fun Marvel character in my opinion.

Then we have strong black womyn that are strong and so much better than white people, we have armored rhino's (which is kind of awesome, but mostly cringe), we have a tribe of ape people that bark to shut people up, just a bunch of cringe moments that wrapped up in special effects and marvel magic to make them acceptable but when looked at in isolation are top cringe.

Only women and soyboys liked this piece of shit.

Ick leebe dick.

I can make sense of what you are trying to say. I'd say that's pretty good for 4 days, keep it up.

>comment
>blogging
>reddit spacing
you’re really going for gusto today, huh?

I saw it, for research purposes. The Jewish narratives are very noticeable. There's an underlying message that says blacks are oppressed by whitey, a few times in the movie it surfaces as straight anti-white insults. They're still being slightly coy about the white guilt and anti-white bullshit, trying to hide it under a layer of regular Disney bullshit, but it's there.

theguardian.com/world/2018/feb/26/emma-bonino-italys-pro-europe-pro-immigrant-conscience

Quanti cazzo di soldi ha speso Soros per sta raccomandata?
How much did Soros spend to make the campaign of this Bilderberg agent?
(She will get at maximum 1.5%)

wrong thread

No, it was good. Better than most of the Marvel movies they've made so far.
It's a bit overrated, it's certinly not the movie of the decade or anything like that. But it's good and I'd recommend it to anyone that hasn't seen it yet.

so, who wants to give money to the Kikes?

>Better than most of the Marvel movies they've made so far.
woah

It isn't exactly a high bar with some of the shit they've made, but it IS above their currect average.

>Ich sehe niche. Ich will keine unterstützung nigger und jüden film.

It's a great movie.
All the characters are likable. His relationship with his little sister is super cute. Best Marvel villain.

/thread

dunno bra... the original x-men was pretty tight. That Magneto story arc was something.