Boruto

I get the difference, Boruto might not have the raw power like his dad has, but he still knows a lot of elements that he's happy to combine

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/t9yfL
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

To be he's such a shit character

I am surprised that Ikemoto could draw Sumire this well. Is there any reliable translation of this novel? At least of the important parts.

What are the chances of the Sumire arc being the season one of Boruto's Korra?

He's just a wannabe edgelord that's a good kid at heart

Protecting nerds from bullies, scolding dad out worry for his mom and sister, keeping it in when having to bodyguard that's an even bigger brat

He just values the personal over the many

>SaradaxSumire is the real endgame
Really makes me think

And that is going to be downfall. The rest of the Kohona children are going to try to convince Bort that Kawaki is an bad guy, but Bort is going to resist. And Bort is not going to relize that before it is too late

And very talented. She makes Orochimaru sound unsettling when he's supposed to creep people out, and wise when he's explaining shit.

>ボルト…ナルト君のケツを取るとは、なかなかのタマだね彼

>Boruto… got Naruto-kun’s ass, what a considerably ballsy guy

Never change, Sai.

Episode where Boruto meets Jiraiyas Chakra/spirit/edo tensei when?

For what reason?

idk trying to save naruto or help him or some shit cliche shonen bullcrap

nope I had to beg a nip on twitter to even get a another pic from it to uploud it

Ep. 24 Boruto and Sarada

For the sake of summit, the “Five Kages”, the ninja villages’ heads from the Five Great Shinobi Countries, will meet in the Village Hidden in the Leaves. Under such circumstances, Boruto will try to make his graffiti on Hokage Rock succeed by taking a more strict caution than usual. Meanwhile, Sarade set a new goal of “Becoming Hokage!” and is much more dedicated to her studies.

Ep. 25 A Turbulent School Trip!!

During the Academy’s school trip, Boruto and his classmates go to the Village Hidden in the Mist in the Land of Water. Boruto and his classmates, who visits the village under Karatachi Kagura’s guidance, shined their eyes on the modern village bursting with energy that was once called “Village of the Bloody Mist” to the point that it’s impossible to imagine they made children kill each other there. However, some of the ninja from the Hidden Mist are dissatisfied with the current village.

Ep. 26 The Mizukage’s Successor

Boruto and his classmates will visit Hidden Mist Academy under Kagura and the Sixth Mizukage (Chojuro)’s guidance. In the Village Hidden in the Mist, they emphasize swordsmanship so Yamada gets excited by the intensity during school’s classes. Chojuro proposes to Boruto a match with Kagura.

Ep. 27 Friendly Shinobi Battle

Hachiya Tsurushi, who used to spend time together with Kagura during Academy’s old days, kidnapped Denki to lure Boruto and his classmates. In order to help Denki, Boruto and his classmates, who will face Kagura together with Hachiya, will fight against an opponent who gathers a lot of comrades and attacks all at once. Under such circumstances, the surprising truth that Kagura was hiding will be revealed.

MIST ARC HYPE

I think Sumire might be the one sitting behind Sarada. She's not wearing pants, either.

naw I doubt they'll redesign her that much

what's this from exactly?
manga is already well beyond academy graduation, right?

the new chapter imgur.com/a/t9yfL

Jiraya is not a good character.
He was Naruto's god-father. This means he should take care of Naruto after his parents die. He didn't do this, and even if you consider that he was a busy man, he's still an asshole for not seeing him once in 12 years.
He also randomly disappeared while Orochimaru attacked the Leaf Village.
He also didn't teach Naruto jack shit during the 2-3 years of training they supposedly did.
He wrote an obscure dying message onto the toad's back that ended up being pretty much useless, because Naruto used raw force to pound Pain into submission anyway.

You do realize you're talking about Ikemoto, right?

he's been pretty consistent with how he's drawn her

what did the message say

>By taking the first word on each page that Jiraiya specifies, they produce the message, "the real one isn't among them." It isn't until the examination of the Animal Path and the interrogation of the Ame ninja are completed that Jiraiya's message makes sense: the Six Paths of Pain are controlled remotely by a main intelligence, Nagato. Pain's Assault on Konoha is already underway by the time this is figured out, but Naruto, after defeating all six Pains, is able to use the information to find and meet with Nagato.

I think they're intentionally not showing anybody from the show who wasn't already shown in the movie to have survived or whatever to that point.

There's been no Denki, Iwabe, Namida, or Wasabi yet either, right?

The manga takes place a few years in the future, after graduation. There's no telling what she'd look like now.

>Namida
Girl with the twintails. 99% sure that's her.

Girl with the ahoge behind Lee has a half-shirt with exposed breasts that are bandaged up. Doesn't seem to be wearing pants either. Ikemoto is alright.

And girl sitting in-between not-Namida and funbags has the same haircut as goth loli. But she doesn't dress like a total sperg.

fair enough

Ikemoto doesn't change the character's clothes which is why they made his designs into academy gear.

>N-no! He is the second coolest guy!

>He also randomly disappeared while Orochimaru attacked the Leaf Village.
He didn't really seem to care all that much that the village was being attacked either. Or that Hiruzen had died.

>because Naruto used raw force to pound Pain into submission anyway.

He used talk no jutsu to defeat Nagato though

you had to beg? Didn't they love Sumire?

It would honestly be a good way to distinguish Boruto from Naruto if Boruto did what Naruto usually did, but failed.

they also hate giving out what they consider spoilers

>still no Wasabi and Namida episode after almost 30 episodes

What was the point of adding them in the EDs and give info about them when they don't do anything?

Even though Mitsuki is one of my favorite characters of the New Gen, why did he have to be introduced? He upset the team dynamics of the New Gen as he raised the number of New children to seven, a prime number, thus forcing the creation of characters that will be underdeveloped. It would of been cool to see a team consisting of Sarada, Bort, and Metal Lee, possibly with Metal Lee as the medic

I'm sure they might do something during the arc

You're not going to get an episode about two filler chicks you fucking idiot. Only reason Denki and Iwabe got one is because they were both friends of Boruto.

Good thing none of them are filler so their episode will be coming up soon.

They got two, and they're not filler

Jesus, I cannot like any of them. Must be the art style.

>has a half-shirt with exposed breasts
Wow, he could actually draw girls who aren't flat.