Hollywood has AMAZING resources at thier disposal, AMAZING resources...

Hollywood has AMAZING resources at thier disposal, AMAZING resources, I've seen miracles happen like the level of detail and amazing story in James Cameron's Avatar - plus gorgeous detail.

I just want to see 1 friggin live action recreation in hollywood done friggin right using the full extent of Hollywoods resources. Yet everytime they do this they ALWAYS decide to go off on their own path and totally ruin it.

YES I get it, this is suppose to be an original remake but if so DONT call it DEATH NOTE because that isn't what the friggin viewers want, they dont want DEATH NOTE an original retelling they want DEATH NOTE from their awesome memories watching the anime or reading he manga.

In fact, even better, would be Death Note recreation that incorporates a lot of what the manga has in it that the anime left out! Hollywood could completely do that and the whole thing is much better and longer than than the timeframes Japan had to work with for the anime.

Gahhhhhh! Hollywood directors can be so friggin stupid. They're backing away 1-by-1 thinking every anime fails in America so why bother, it never works out. And we're like NOOOOOO It will workout, We will love it, we're wanting a beautiful recreation of our childhood memories. Keep at it, don't stop making recreations, but for the love of please stop with the ORIGINAL recreations!!!! Bring us modern 2017 well-directed well-made childhood memories recreation and bring in the manga parts as well to give it an edge over the anime since the manga is always better!!!

Sorry, rant over with, I hope to see 1 before I die. Dude this is a gold mine, does hollywood even fathom how much moeny they'll make worldwide by friggin doing it right. How much publicity that one director will get for DOING IT RIGHT. How many people will want to see this. Is a total gold mine and ever director is goining way off somewhere else, totally missing the obvious mark.

>This is not a pasta

>I just want to see 1 friggin live action recreation in hollywood done friggin right using the full extent of Hollywoods resources.

They did. It was called Speed Racer. They spent out the ass on it and it didn't make shit back.

>level of detail and amazing story in James Cameron's Avatar
Stopped reading right there

It is now.

>Avatar
>great story

>friggin
Are you old enough to be here?

>holliwood
>netflix

wwwww

You'll never will.
For a Hollywood film to be great, aside from the money, it also needs talent, love and dedication from the production team. Basically, directors, screenwriters, actors etc. have to be obsessive fans of the original work. You'll never get that in adaptations of anime&manga, which are seen as easy cash grabs and are assigned to literally whos.

This whole post is fucking disgusting, kill yourself.

I just can't believe how much of a fucking faggot they made Light look. They literally could not have had a more unlikable face.

Netflix =/= Hollywood, dipshit.

Its a banned Title.

Worldwide nations have it banned I read it in a Youtube video.

>caring about this shit
Fuck off.

>amazing story in James Cameron's Avatar

Come on now, you have to be a bit more subtle than this.

Live action always sucks

what about james camerons battle angel?

Not a fan of Dragonball Evolution?

Good adaptation coming through.

Rurouni Kenshin was good.

I hope it never sees the light of day.

We already got a decent live action adaptation of Death Note from Japan. Hell I liked the ending better than the anime, Near and Mello were shit.

The ending was more or less the end of Death Note but with L & Soichirou there.