Polish far-right journalist detained in Moscow

en.crimerussia.com/gromkie-dela/polish-journalist-tomasz-maciejczuk-detained-in-moscow-region/

>Polish journalist Tomasz Maciejczuk detained in Moscow region
>Polish journalist and political scientist Tomasz Maciejczuk is detained in his rented apartment in Mytishchi, TASS reports citing a source in law enforcement agencies. It is reported that the apartment is searched within the criminal case initiated under Art. 282 of the Criminal Code (Incitement of Hatred or Enmity, as Well as Abasement of Human Dignity), and check for the legality of the journalist's stay on the territory of Russia.

Tomasz Maciejczuk is well known as a participant in the socio-political show Pervaya Studiya (The First Studio), Vremya Pokazhet (Only Time Will Tell), Vremya Vstrechi (Meeting Place) and others, during which he often has conflicts with other participants. The most famous dispute broke up with PolitRussia editor-in-chief Ruslan Ostashko, it resulted in a scuffle. Opponents agreed to resolve the conflict in the boxing ring. The battle took place in Moscow on February 22. By decision of the judges, Ruslan Ostashko won.
>Tomasz Maciejczuk is well known as a participant in the socio-political show Pervaya Studiya (The First Studio), Vremya Pokazhet (Only Time Will Tell), Vremya Vstrechi (Meeting Place) and others, during which he often has conflicts with other participants.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7RnZoj_lU-M
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Never heard of him.

Never heard of him. Probably a subhuman 'kibol' LARPing as a ethnic nationalist and pretending to have any real convictions. You may keep him, Russia, we don't need him all that much here.

Who?

Who is that?

kill him russia it's the only solution

pyccкaя мapиoнeткa
I doubt he's even polish.

sounds like a giant faggot. dont let him out

чтo знaчит detained?

on wymówił że radziecki żołnierze to "czerwoni facisti"

>Be a Pole
>Get on a russian tv so you can be a "scape goat" for russian audience
>Get paid handsomely
>Forget that you "idiot on a contract" and start talking bs about Vladi
>Get detained and deported

There are bunch of people like him on Russia TV. Even an amerimutt dude. Khokhols, poles, americans.

>amerimutt

Like an actual mutt though? I've noticed a trend of non-white Americans vacationing Russia.

I think he is some sort of FSB agent. Apparently he is often appearing in Russian TV talking on behalf of Poles, even though literally no one ever heard of him in here. Might be also taking Ukrainian money too, who knows. Definitely paid shill.

literally whomst

>Polish far-right journalist
>Polish journalist
as far as i know hes not a journalist, he has never worked for any Polish media ever. No1 even knows him here in Poland.

Kept under surveillance, in a controlled space

da fuck is he

he was on polish tv, prooof - youtube.com/watch?v=7RnZoj_lU-M

I really wonder why the authorities wanted to him him imprisonned.......

Кхe-кхe, a чeгo, кcтaти, cвинья-пидop тaк любит пoлякoв и yкpaинцeв? Гдe eгo знaмeнитый cнoбизм нa гpyбых мyжлaнoв?

Why is he holding this shit? As a Polish "nationalist", shouldn't he be against them?