Attending an Elite University

Hello Sup Forums

I attend the university of SciencesPo (the Paris Institute of Political Studies). My school has birthed six of the seven last French presidents and stands as fourth in the world in politics and international relations according to QS.

I don't think I've ever met more cucked blue-pilled motherfuckers in my life. Of a campus of 60 percent women, all the guys here a limp dick losers who either praise Merkel or Macron. Our classes have been infiltrated by gender and racial analyzes and studies that simply distort history and truth.

As stand alone as the red-pilled warrior ready to fight to the end. Help me Sup Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=v-hIVnmUdXM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Baguette cucks

Blend in. I went through a similar program in the U.K. Don't seem auspicious

SciencesPo nowadays is just a school producing journasluts, mostly.

That's the fucking truth

Lie. Lie your dick off. Lie until you've got your government position, then lie some more. The system changes with the people in it so you need to get inside and stay there.

Amazingly: a Frenchman who has discovered a way to actually not get laid.

Am at a lib uni also atm ... 90% of people you will meet are what you would define as braindead leftist scums

SciencesPo? Never heard of it, isn’t in any international rankings. Sounds faggish.

I am a Cambridge grad.

All you have to do is ask why do racist whites always assume other countries are crap and minorities are helpless. Why do white people always assume the world population is like a bunch of high school children that we should have organized better. It’s patronizing and you object to this continued characterization

facts

SciencesPoo

Do you think Macron is actually going to toughen up on immigration or is he just paying lip service to it?

You need to see this then. They talk about French Intellectuals

youtube.com/watch?v=v-hIVnmUdXM

you must loudly advocate for the restoration of the French monarchy and reference the astrological charts the Capetian house still keeps that show when this will happen

are there darkies in the program? try to get them removed and make no secret of your hostility

if you don’t at minimum do this you are a cucked submissive dork

>Of a campus of 60 percent women
>Our classes have been infiltrated by gender and racial analyzes and studies that simply distort history and truth
>Institute of Political Studies

ggwp France

I study physical sciences and I thought things were alright here. Then I took one class on international politics, just for fun. Holy shit, Marxism had infested every single word of that class. 70% female at least. Never again.

If your degree isn't in mathematics, physics, chemistry, computer science, engineering, or something like that, then I'm going to assume your education was worthless Marxist drivel.

Lol, probably half of your classmates are of a similar mind and all of you know that expressing that is suicide so they play either sjw or just act braindead about it.

If you asked any of my colleagues what my political opinion is they'd probably tell you I'm left wing. Not like I goosestep around the office with an SS armband.

>to
He might to a small extent, but he's more or less inherited the Sarkozy-Hollande governing structure and hasn't changed anything. France's elites have become completely incestuous and stagnant. What Macron has essentially done is follow the same political line for the last decade except he's not lying to the people about supporting the working class and actual people.

>then I'm going to assume your education was worthless Marxist drivel.

Zero 'progressive' teaching in law, at least in this country. Got to take those arts degree classes for that. If you do something like a BComm/LLB instead of combined arts/law you can avoid all of that crap.

I'm giving it a look rn. Thanks

Nice. I like watching the world burn itself.

The university intellectuals also play an important role in carrying out the System's trick. Though they like to fancy themselves independent thinkers, the intellectuals are (allowing for individual exceptions) the most oversocialized, the most conformist, the tamest and most domesticated, the most pampered, dependent, and spineless group in America today. As a result, their impulse to rebel is particularly strong. But, because they are incapable of independent thought, real rebellion is impossible for them. Consequently they are suckers for the System's trick, which allows them to irritate people and enjoy the illusion of rebelling without ever having to challenge the System's basic values.

Because they are the teachers of young people, the university intellectuals are in a position to help the System play its trick on the young, which they do by steering young people's rebellious impulses toward the standard, stereotyped targets: racism, colonialism, women's issues, etc. Young people who are not college students learn through the media, or through personal contact, of the "social justice" issues for which students rebel, and they imitate the students. Thus a youth culture develops in which there is a stereotyped mode of rebellion that spreads through imitation of peers—just as hairstyles, clothing styles, and other fads spread through imitation.

Same at my university.

>Political "sciences" is filled with SJWs and cucks.
>Business students are all blue-pilled degenerates
>Business students are so degenerate that they even invited the founder of an app for hookers to their entrepreneurship conference
>languages are filled with degenerate roasties
>history is infested with cultural marxism

Anyway, I study economics, that means:

>many libertarians
>profs BTFO lefties who dare to speak up in their lectures

>is
Oh my fucking god. I've met so many 'radical' leftists here that come form the same uber-bourgeois background. You have put my thoughts into words.
Many times I meet people who think communism is the still same radical idea it was in the sixties, yet all there peers and the educational structure reinforce this. Students have truly forgotten what 'rebellion' means.

You have an unique chance here.

You can start (with our humble help) an anti-revisionist political history club.

What Ted got wrong was seeing the intellectuals at universities as another group being "tricked" by the system.
Educational institutions and media are the true organs of power in our system. The progressive dreck has not infested them, it originates from there.

>I study economics

Ah, the foundation of modern globalism and systems of government that require that we continue to grow unreasonably or risk disaster. The very bastion of good sense to be found in any University.

It's a pretty hard competition between journalists and economists for who is less trustworthy.

is macron a puppet of the EU
can it stop it from becoming USSR bis

We know it’s fact, but it goes against their narrative to suggest that the only reason they think whites are evil is because they see other cultures as children

Ted was incredible paranoid, he meet with the CIa on campus and they pumped almost lethal dosis of LSD on him, I do consider that "the left", meaning the political/military actors, infiltrated the universities as he said.

where did you think you were going you fucking idiot? a place where globalist scum didn't group up? in a place that teaches political 'science' aka brainwashing and bullshitting. get out of there you moron, wtf are you even doing at such an elitist bs factory? get out or kys so we dont have to mow you down with the rest of them when they're all put on a wall.

Economists showed how worthless they were when they adopetd keynsianism.
The fact they still propagate fiat money as being anything else but a trick by bankers to get rich off of the greed of politicians has irrevocably besmirched the entire field.
I hope you at least feel some shame for sharing your time with these losers.

>elite university
>science po

Have fun with Boubakar and ahmed

My shitty scam university used to have an exchange students program with science po.

Essentially yeah. Like Trudeau and to a certain extent Trump, his presidency and power relies completely on communication.

Some students dressed with the veil after several terrorist attacks to voice sympathy for the 'not all muslims' movement.

Sorry but aren't the so-call 'French Intellectuals' crypto-commies from Russia in fact... ?

Science po has been shit for the last decade.
We call you "les knacky" exactly for that limp dick reason. Always trying to appear more interesting than you really are all the while accomplishing nothing. Your parties are home of cucks, every guy is peackocking as fuck but is a desperate soyboy (for a lack of better term). I fucked your sluts in the bathroom the two times I went.

t. HEC

Uni in the US are basically the same...terrible