I am no longer racist because of this man

I am no longer racist because of this man.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OeWx9_2oWDQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

You can't deny the existence of race and the difference in cognitive function. It is anti science.

>he fell for the individual meme
Our enemy is united, we won't win separately faggot.

Race has never existed. You are a bipedal great ape. The disease of albinism creates the so called illusion of race.

Good boy. Racism is evil.

I'm no longer racist because of (((this))) man

I think very few people are actual racists. Most people just want to associate with their own without having niggers being shoved in their face 24/7.

There's a slight difference.

>> Not being able to discern his (((Toxic Tribalism))) diatribe as another Chaim Circumstein angle of attack on organized whiteness.

wew, godspeed you dumb as fuck Burger.

This.
People who hate other people just because of a difference in melanin levels don't exist.
Xenophobia doesn't exist.

Bucko please.

Kek, haven't seen this one before, good work.

This is the same faggot who posts anti-Peterson threads every fuggin day. Yesterday it was "clean your room." It's /leftypol/ again, trying to assassinate his character, and it won't work.
>muh patreon
>muh rug
didn't work, so now it's
>Peterson is a commie
>Peterson is a cultist
>Peterson won't name the jews
They're desperate, because they're ugly trannies and bitter feminists and Peterson is skullfucking them publicly. It straight Alinsky tactics and it won't work you filthy kikes.
>in all fields

The only race that anyone really hates is Jews.

Implying that your retarded strawman of Peterson bears any resemblance to reality.
Ridicule doesn't work if you aim it at something which is just a figment of your imagination.
Implying we need to subscribe to your specific collectivist ideology and spout it's memes like a good little ideological automaton to be able to belong to a collective and defend it.
People have been forming effective social groups before the invention of your modernist 20th century set of beliefs.

>I am no longer racist because of this man.
What's racism?

>/leftypol/
>assassinate Peterson character
That guy can't answer simple question about JQ.
Anti-semities are jealoust. Jews are smart and we should be glad they rule us. My mother meet Mengele in Auswhitz. My house is full of huge communisnt paintings.

Sup Forums should assasinate Peterson character. Are you blind or just stupid that you worship guy on anti-depresent ? He is not even man enough to deal with his mood without drugs.

Where is the benefit in revealing his power level in public?
>worship guy on anti-depresent
There's the "Peterson is a cultist" line. I don't, but his work is a net positive, it's waking up the soyboys which is why shills are trying to destroy his character.

what does he say thats so controversial anyway?

I made meme of your faggot idol. Your ass start bleeding. Your tears are delicious. Donate to his patreon so he can buy commie paintings and take better drugs. I don't give a fuck about him.
I don't need someone to tell me clean my room.
It is just joke. If you get triggered by it. Your problem. You are like muslims that shoot out Charlie Hebo. I can make real meme campaign to shot him down if i want. He is already meme anyway.

This Czech is fuckin retarded.
>Donate to his patreon
There it is, muh patreon.
You faggots have NOTHING. Kermit will continue to fuck your eye sockets and there's nothing you can do about it but try to poison the water on Sup Forums.
You'll never win because you're born losers.

>I don't give a fuck about him.

Yes, that's why you are here autisticly raging about him.
Because you don't give a fuck.

>I can make real meme campaign to shot him down if i want.

What's the point? he might not be the perfect white supremacy spoke person but at leat talks about some issues.

you dont know what being an individualist means. kek

wtf i literally hate women now
youtube.com/watch?v=OeWx9_2oWDQ

Wake up soyboys so they could be good goys. They are more useful for me as weak soyboys than good working goys serving jews. Maybe if he didn't collect commie art and didn't dodge simple questions like coward, i could respect him. He is not /ourguy/, so do not act like he is. He just using weakass manchild to get bucks. If his nonsense actualy help anyone, good for them.

Becouse you get triggered dude. That is why. Just trolling you. Time to clean your room boy. I am out. Have a nice day.

This reply is what Jewish mind magic looks like.

You misunderstand the definition of racism.
This. x 1000

>jews
>commie
>Wake up soyboys so they could be good goys.
Explain how soyboys learning to speak the truth and say "NO" to feminists and trannies is a bad thing.
>triggered
t. /leftypol/
You faggots are terrible at this. "Triggering" is normieshit, you kike faggot.

Apparently it means losing civilizationally and spending money on a rug.

I'm race realist but not 'racist'.

I'm married to an Asian girl

It’s just turning them into better tax cattle with the false sense of self improvement. Telling some feminist to fuck off is a cheap thrill. Should be hate fucking a baby into her, divorcing her, and taking the kid so she pays you child support.

i think albinism exist because of racemixing which happened way back

>civilizationally
kek
>rug
muh rug. there they go again.
you faggots are tiresome.
>Telling some feminist to fuck off is a cheap thrill. Should be hate fucking a baby into her, divorcing her, and taking the kid so she pays you child support.
Yes, but you can't get to B without getting to A first. That's what Peterson is solely good for, and nobody else in public is doing it like he is. That's why /leftypol/ shills 24/7 against him on Sup Forums.

>Yes, but you can't get to B without getting to A first. That's what Peterson is solely good for, and nobody else in public is doing it like he is. That's why /leftypol/ shills 24/7 against him on Sup Forums.
meant for you famalam

>I'm a lefty trying to turn people against Jordan Peterson by pretending that he made me reject racism

You commies really fear him, don't you?

Peterson is, fundamentally, a coward. The reason he has such an aggressively stern demeanor in interviews is because he knows that people like me exist and that if he doesn't stop the left from its madness in time we're going to take over the whole show. It's simple, he's not a fighter. Do you really want him watching your back in a war? On some level he knows things will come to fighting and he wants to stop that by strengthening white men on the down-low by telling them to clean their rooms.

Unfortunately for you Peterson cucks and you shills, nothing can stop the left's descent into madness, they've already gone full retard.

>Explain how soyboys learning to speak the truth and say "NO" to feminists and trannies is a bad thing.
Preaching glaring and obvious talking points such as trannies and SWJ culture while pushing a subtle counter position like "anti-whiteness" is a common ((())) tactic to trick stupid people that can't put two and two together.

This man states that having an affinity to align with those that look like you and want the same communal outcome as you... is bad. Toxic. But only if you're white. Also buy more of his rugs so he can afford more portraits of Lenin and Trotsky.

You stupid fucks were born with a brain, learn to use it.

>I Was Only Pretending To Be Retarded.jpg

i am more racist now because of this man

His followers aren’t even going to be aware A exists and when they find out Peterson will just tell them A is the goal of an extremist. Stay comfortably out of the chaos and embrace the B.

When is Petterson going to go the way of the Milo with these faggots realize (((who's))) side (((he's))) on? Everything he's selling is alt-light 2.0, not to mention half of his shit is basic stuff you should be able to come to if you're not retarded

And I just put a spell on you.

>Peterson is, fundamentally, a coward.
He was the first person to publicly condemn bill C-16 in Canada, which would make it illegal to "misgender" a fucking tranny.
>he knows that people like me exist
kek
internet toughguy memeflag faggot
I'm ready for the racewar. Peterson is a kermit leaf academic with compassion, he's not Patton. Try again, faggot.
>outcome as you... is bad. Toxic.
You're a roastie proxyfaggot.
>His followers aren’t even going to be aware A exists and when they find out Peterson will just tell them A is the goal of an extremist
That doesn't make sense.
>Stay comfortably out of the chaos and embrace the B.
Embracing the chaos is the fucking point, faggot.

>outcome as you... is bad. Toxic.
You're a roastie proxyfaggot.
this was meant for you, David-san.

Nah nigger Peterson thinks he’s an agent of order who’s pulling people away from the extremes. You shill niggers don’t even know what you’re shilling.

>Peterson thinks he’s an agent of order who’s pulling people away from the extremes.
Yes, he thinks that, but within the order there is always some chaos - and you have to accept that. Peterson has said and written this many time. You don't know what you're shilling, faggot.

>nationalism and cooperation are impossible without erasing individual identities through brainwashing
Rather silly, especially considering Peterson advocates for common heritage, language, and traditions. If you want indoctrination camps and authoritarian consolidation with gulags for people who commit wrongthink we already have that and that's why so many are turning from the left in search of greater personal freedom from the system in the right.

This is without saying what a massive pleb you must be to make a virtue of being a drone when its obvious that individualists lead the herd every single time.

I said I don't trust Peterson as a soldier and you're coming at me with condemning a trans person bill? You might be missing the point, my friend.

internet toughguy? My ancestors have killed and been killed for the sake of my people in the past, I'm not trying to be an internet toughguy, I'm just saying that some of us are still willing to fight to stop the miscegenation of our people in the longer term if necessary. Do you not believe that there are people who are still willing to fight to preserve their people? Because I can promise you that Peterson is 100% convinced that is the case.

Yeah as in B+/B- nigger goddamn clean your fucking metaphors up. The point is he’s not a stepping stone to anything he’s a false end point that is mediocre. He prevents people from recognizing the truth and he makes a small fortune doing it. He’s the shamwow salesmen of philosophy and self help. This dude is a clown who had the opportunity to live up to his own standards and fell flat. If he himself won’t take his own advice why would you?

kys

>make a virtue of being a drone when its obvious that individualists lead the herd every single time
this user gets it
>I said I don't trust Peterson as a soldier
He's not a soldier, he's an academic. What purpose does it serve to get pissy about this?
Like I said, I'm ready for the racewar, but Peterson isn't that guy. He's still valuable.
>Do you not believe that there are people who are still willing to fight to preserve their people?
He knows that white men will kill everything if it comes down to it. He's a compassionate academic who's trying to avoid genocide.
Remove the memeflag, faggot.
Everything you wrote is opinion, lie, and character assassination. You faggots are terrible at this. see

Sorry you can’t handle the truth. Just remember that there are real people out there right now being persecuted for speaking the truth and your boy Peterson doesn’t want to be anywhere near those conversations.

Maybe stop saying shit that makes you a weak ass nigger.

Peterson is a gateway, he'll never be Rockwell and pissing your panties over it won't change anything. You have to crawl before you walk, kike.

Come live here for 3 months. Let’s see if you’re still not racist when you’re cushioned and sheltered and protected from niggers.

When you’re not*

You're not appreciating my main point. Peterson is not as valuable as you make him out to be, because, like I was getting at, as strong as he currently is he will never stop the leftists. And from my perspective that's a good thing because the sooner the leftists ruin things the sooner people like me get their voice back and the sooner things get fixed.

>nationalism and cooperation are impossible without erasing individual identities through brainwashing
How the fuck did you reach that conclusion you bumbling pseud

Also, if Peterson is so INTELLECTUALLY courageous, why does he admit that Jews presently have a higher average IQ than whites, but he won't touch the fact that the third worlders Canada is importing have a much lower average IQ than whites?

This sad cunt sounds like a slowly deflating helium balloon.

If I wake up one morning looking like Peterson I'll eat the barrel of my shotgun.

The very definition of collectivism you silly stupid bitch.

You're wrong. How many people would have known about bill C-16 if not for Peterson? He also explains WHY it's bad in a way normies can digest. He's one of he few with mainstream attention that says
>marxism is evil
>communism is evil
>post-modernism is evil
>feminism is destroying women
How is that not important? How many soyboys even know that's the truth?
>from my perspective that's a good thing because the sooner the leftists ruin things the sooner people like me get their voice
You're an accelerationist, I get it. He's not, but he's still valuable. You're a coward though. I don't hide my power level and I've paid the price. Ironically Peterson could help you be more honest.

you fundamentally misunderstand "race" and cognitive science. "race" isn't even clearly defined and it's one of the reasons why your positions are considered pseudoscience. of course, it's also why kids like you tend to be wal-mart greeters.

collectivism =/= nationalism + cooperation, roomcleaner.

There’s no point in being a racist. Just dislike people for being scum regardless of their skin. It’s lazy to dismiss someone who could redpilled just because they are black or whatever

Niggers don’t stop being niggers because of what one person says. Don’t be a fucking retard

You've paid the price? Aren't you American? If I spoke my mind in public I would be put up by the Canadian Human Rights Tribunal. I'm an actual Leaf, I once lived 5 minutes walk from Peterson. You still have gun rights and free speech. You should consider yourself lucky.

>You've paid the price? Aren't you American?
I've lost friends, family, and a job. I'm better off now anyway, personally and professionally.
>I'm an actual Leaf
Of course you are, you frightened little rabbit.

Then you haven't been paying attention

>There’s no point in being a racist

That's a bit stupid.

I assume that in the company of a group of woman it's not a good idea to make a rape joke. I'm assuming their response, which is 'sexist', but it's not a foolish assumption, because the potential risk of them being offended outweighs the reward.

Likewise, I assume a group of blacks wandering toward me are going to be violent. That's racist, but it means that I take some measure to make sure I don't get blindsided. If I didn't have the capacity to make that assumption (ie not racist) I stand the chance of getting blindsided.

If you don't have that hard-wired in your head, you're a genetic dead end that can't perform pattern recognition. You will be eaten by a bear.

I see you have nothing left to say?? You argue like a leftist. I guess I'll go cry my male tears now?

kek
ok_kid.jpg
Lose the memeflag and check your pants - you should have balls. Go find yours. It's time for tendies, and these anti-Peterson threads are shill circlejerks anyway.

That would be true if a person with beliefs in individual rights and identity were incapable of being nationalistic and cooperating, and it isn't. Read a book.

Mfw a supposed capitalist gets butthurt over someone successfully selling a commodity at a high price on the free market

>tactic to trick stupid people

Trick people into doing what? Rejecting identity politics?

>internet toughguy memeflag faggot
You probably would have laughed at Adolf too had you met him in his youth.
I agree with this guy - Peterson is scared of violence and he knows that toughguy memeflag faggots actually do have a certain potential which nobody likes to talk about.

Slap on a kekistan shirt before you livestream your day of autistic vengeance

It’s not racist to think a group of black guys wandering the street are up to no good. That’s prejudice which isn’t really the same thing. Leftists have redefined racist to mean something other than “I think you are inferior simply because of your race”.
I can think a sketchy black man is dangerous looking without thinking he’s genetically inferior to me simply because of his race

>That would be true if a person with beliefs in individual rights and identity were incapable of being nationalistic and cooperating
No it's not. It is absolutely possible, and is greatly preferable, for one to possess all of those attributes, however hyper individualism or hyper collectivism of any sort will be detrimental to both the individual and society.

>The Spartans never competed among themselves growing up
>they became the best they could be despite having absolutely no individual motives to improve themselves what so ever
>Jordan Peterson is just being silly, if he were in the military, this is how he would run it!

Autism, everyone.

clean your womb

It's no small thing to dismiss the sternly held wishes of a person or people. Peterson is heavily influenced by Jung and post-WW2 existentialism which is a degree pessimistic so he knows the dangers of a madman and a mob quite well.

I don't think the political realm of racial politics is his arena of interest and so putting him in the middle is not a battle worth having because the battles he chooses actually end up being quite useful to the people who need their boundaries to be respected before they explode.

Thanks, Poland
?

I never was. I just hate people who act like niggers.

>I can think a sketchy black man is dangerous looking without thinking he’s genetically inferior to me simply because of his race

You're leaning on a definition of racism that is archaic. That's like getting uppity about someone using the word fag about gays, and pointing out 'ackshully, it means a bundle of sticks!'.

The modern use of the terms is principally directed at prejudicial beliefs or thoughts concerning racial groups.

Although I'm a racist in the archaic sense as well. Pretty hard-pressed to look at Africa and go 'yep, they're exactly as good as Europeans on average'. You're a fucken moron if you reckon that's the case.

His brand of naive individualism is exactly what got us to this point. He's basically a conservative from the 90s.

I agree completely, and I think that is what I take from Jordan Petersons stance in the matter. This very moderate stance puts him directly in the middle between the groups who are at conflict based along the extreme juxtaposition along those lines. One finds no allies if they are not picking sides, which is what it has essentially come down to. Whether or not the compromises required in order to prevent this spilling over into the full-out conflict the farthest extremes on both sides want can happen is becoming increasingly doubtful.

But to say every individual from a given race is the exact same as the others is laughably false so they shouldn't be treated as such

false

Just seems like some sort of middling IQ boomer that figured out there was a market to exploit. Similar to that bald cunt on youtube.

Personality of a wet dishcloth to boot.

There's nothing to fear. He is a fad, and he is not even aligned to the alt-right.

-commie

>The Spartans never competed among themselves growing up
>they became the best they could be despite having absolutely no individual motives to improve themselves what so ever
using your logic nazi germany was individualistic

ASIA FOR THE ASIANS, AFRICA FOR THE AFRICANS, WHITE COUNTRIES FOR EVERYBODY!

Everybody says there is this RACE problem. Everybody says this RACE problem will be solved when the third world pours into EVERY white country and ONLY into white countries.

The Netherlands and Belgium are just as crowded as Japan or Taiwan, but nobody says Japan or Taiwan will solve this RACE problem by bringing in millions of third worlders and quote assimilating unquote with them.

Everybody says the final solution to this RACE problem is for EVERY white country and ONLY white countries to “assimilate,” i.e., intermarry, with all those non-whites.

What if I said there was this RACE problem and this RACE problem would be solved only if hundreds of millions of non-blacks were brought into EVERY black country and ONLY into black countries?

How long would it take anyone to realize I’m not talking about a RACE problem. I am talking about the final solution to the BLACK problem?

And how long would it take any sane black man to notice this and what kind of psycho black man wouldn’t object to this?

But if I tell that obvious truth about the ongoing program of genocide against my race, the white race, Liberals and respectable conservatives agree that I am a naziwhowantstokillsixmillionjews.

They say they are anti-racist. What they are is anti-white.

Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.

God damnit this is so cringe, I can’t even use the ok symbol anymore cause of fat fucking the_Donald retards like this fat fucker

I'm pro white and anti-racist at the same time, because I have fucking principles. Those principles says that all races, whites included, should not be discriminated based on race.

Everyone not being a Centrist is an autist.

Test

You're a faggot then. Racism is red pilled.

The belief that man is no different from every other animal in that there is a trend in skeletal structure, muscle distribution, bloodwork, behaviour, or intellect that unifies the different types. If you can look at a skull and realize it's congoloid instae of mongoloid, you're racist.
All bipeds capable of speech are 100% equal in everyway and there would be an equality of outcome given similar circumstances despite all evidence to the contrary.

This, evolution is a spoof, a big lie. We were all created equal by god, tabula rasa is real and nurture is the only thing that matters, nature doesn't exist.