ITT we post pictures illustrating societal decline

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8GW6sLrK40k
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

too obvious?

thank you America for exporting degeneracy all around the World

>sex IQ

i dont want to live anymore

it's easier to consolidate power if everyone is an impulsive, base functioning hedonist.

The club I learned to play rugby in is now an Islamic community centre
Polish is the second most spoken language in my city
Ukrainian illegals undercut Poles, who in turn undercut me
My sons have their heads filled with shit by Communist rich kid teachers about how sport is bad and refugees are great
There are homeless people everywhere and all of them are white me
My ex wife has decided she is going to be a beautician despite being 5 stone overweight and an alcoholic and wants the government to pay for it
There are kebab shops everywhere
I am the problem, apparently

>when the feminists take over and decide to have feminist healthcare policy

How is Ariana Grande and the right side of the pic societal decline?

I won't let that previous comment be the last one I'll ever make sorry. Deja vu

Ariana used to be such a cutie. It's so painful to see her go full thot

modern women dress like street hookers

ummmm

He's going to get fucking haunted by the ghosts of dead soldiers for that one, don't you worry.

>marries a fat cow, competes for jobd with toilet cleaners, does not have the balls to educate his own son, cares about sports
You are the problem

She can't hide the anger behind a smile tho, we can tell by the hair

Ariana is pretty hot desu

Too bad she burned the coal

She also converted to Judaism, and her boyfriend is a jewish rapper.

Take your country back user

Do what need be done for betterment of your sons.

What
Really?

oh wow her boyfriend actually is jewish. He's only half jewish though so that's probably never saw it before

i thought that bitch was a mega-coal burner on the kardashian level?

Sports arent bad, sport worship and sitting on your ass playing fantasy and watching every game is bad. Literally nothing wrong with actually playing a sport.

lmfao

Post a picture more ironic than this.
>protip: you can't

Well apparently she did have a thing with Big Sean but most of her boyfriends, including her current one, were white I think.

>The club I learned to play rugby in is now an Islamic community centre
Maybe the rugby people left? It's now an Islamic Cnentre and it will stay like that until the person decides it's not

>Polish is the second most spoken language in my city
There's second spoken languages everywhere, and always has been, Duh! xd

>My sons have their heads filled with shit by Communist rich kid teachers about how sport is bad and refugees are great
Well good on the fellow upper class teachers who are giving away their priviledges to spread the words of equality.

>There are homeless people everywhere and all of them are white me
Maybe these white males should get up and fucking work? lmao

>My ex wife has decided she is going to be a beautician despite being 5 stone overweight and an alcoholic and wants the government to pay for it
Anyone can be a beautititan if they're qualified.

>There are kebab shops everywhere
Maybe because people like kebab?

>I am the problem, apparently
Well judging what you've stated above, you seem to be hostile towards people, are judgemental, and you project and generalise. Maybe you are the problem

holy fuck and they wonder why we hate fags

So tolerant

why is sex so important to them? why is everything about sex?

I mean, i can stay a couple of months without having sex but this seems to be impossible to the average woman.

maybe because they like it? what a silly question

Right? I dont understand why everyone is so obsessed with sex. Its like sex is their whole life. The music they listen to, the shows they watch and the clothes they wear are all related to sex. I really dont get it.

A child also likes to eat only ice cream and stay up late. Should we give in to them?

>societal decline
It's of no use to judge something as "good or bad", what one sees as bad is good for another and vice versa, therefore one side can not be called superior to the other.

She wasn’t fat when I married her, I care about sport because I play it and so should you, I didn’t finish school so I’m not in a position to educate anyone and I’m a roofer by trade.

You’re also a fat nigger

i'll never make a value judgement again....

mein gott

you're a faggot. that is a judgement I just made.

It always amazes me how every week without fail headlines on these magazines has something to do with sex. How do you have 101 new sex tips every week? You filthy whores.

story?

Is the girl on the right who I think it is?

Don't waste your time answering that fag. He is either just here to make stupid comments to piss people off or is a complete degenerate himself. From his comments, I think that he is just another stupid nigger who hates his life and wants everyone else to give him free shit and be as miserable as he is. The points you are making are sound. The browns and blacks have to go back. I'm not making it about race, that is just the way it is.

On a side note: Cosmopolitan wasn't even a women's mag back then.

The fuck? When was this taken of agatha? Was it streamed on her twitch? Was this the result of why she had to take down her channel cause of the nigger? I would think it was because she said she was a jew

I actually don't mind this photo. You have to realize when the picture on the left was taken it cost almost 3 months average salary to fly.

You can still get tickets like this. British Air can take you first class from NYC to London for 20,000 USD. If you want that "golden age of flying experience" you can fly first class on US domestic flights for 2,000 to 3,000 USD.

Ahhhhhh the old days

If they don’t experience a higher high month after month they unsubscribe.

>The sexiest sex to sex after sex
That sounds like something pajeet would say.

Powerful.

MOMMY

How is that decline? Women have always been whores.

a woman or any other adult isn't a child

Based Sup Forums posters.

You have taken a wise man's comment and turned it into shit. Both sides equal? I think you don't even know the retarded irony of your 'wisdom'. Let me explain it to you so that you won't argue. YOU JUST MADE A JUDGEMENT. While walking across the street earlier, you made a judgement to avoid being run over by a bus. Don't make that mistake again. If you aren't libtarded, you are on your way.

>i-its not like i even want sex or anything!

needs a retro filter and a moody song playing over it
youtube.com/watch?v=8GW6sLrK40k

>a woman...isn't a child

Objectively an improvement

user, today's hippest anti-fascists are eating Tide Pods. Follow their lead, or you're pro-Trump.

You can’t just have a thing with one black guy and not be an eternal coal burner just because most of your boyfriends were white

Im in college and have had sex. Im just angry because I would never want to marry or have children with any of these whores. I will admit Ive only had sex twice though. Im only 19.

News radio said that Illinois wants to outlaw civilian body armor this morning, what fucking morons

And don't forget to wash it down with a nice warm glass of bleach. It is very good for cleaning out your digestive tract.

Women are like children. Youll learn that someday.

Kek, that is like Germoney. When you are outlawing body armor, you just fucking know your gov doesn't want to do good things with you.

Always keep grab-bag and plate carrier with at least one extra plate with you.

millenial women are doing better in careers and contributung to the world than millenial men

how do you explain that? women are also more mature while men love silly stuff like guns, and video games

>Yankees fans
No they've always been like that. Isn't a new thing

>amexica
you mean cholmerica
you can keep those dregs

that would just gloryfy it

Yeah but there's being a coal-burner, and then there's being a Kardashian, which is what he compared her to