The final state of poltards

>tfw when some faggot twitch streamer completely destroys every alt-right e-celeb he talks to

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=flqHbLlTKsA&t=
m.youtube.com/watch?v=BHfYrYjpiJg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

This fucker is a disgusting person.

I'm going to need a source.

Who?

desTINY hasnt destroyed anybody

Can someone post the edit of this image that makes his head larger than it is in reality?

>Get literally everyone on the right and most of the people in the center that aren't totally irrelevant to unite in fucking hating you
Got 'em

>jontron
>tonka
>Dick Masterston
The list goes on drumpfuck

Tiny is a retarded centrist. Here are a list of things he said are okay/not bad

>Hebephilia
>Incest
>Suicide

Who beat who now?

Literally who? Stop watching twitch retard. Why not play games yourself you fucking loser

>stop watching people who make us look bad!!

youtube.com/watch?v=flqHbLlTKsA&t=

it's actually funny when you think about it, all of your world views destroyed completely by some guy who felt like reading some articles.

Well, he is right.

He destroyed that grey haired dipshit who was cleaning his guns the entire time. The one who's shirt was tight enough to show his man titties. That faggot had no argument.

If only the alt-right actually read instead of posting sourceless images to prove their point.

Jontron provided links and facts to back up his argument. Destiny used emotion. Fucking Melbourne faggots like you should be burned alive.

Isn't that the pedophile dwarf that wants to have sex with his own daughter?

This is what I'm talking aboutThis guy thinks Destiny has a daughter. The alt-right are fucking dumb, good thing I snapped out of it myself.

Tonka is so fucking retarded, I hate that dude. Also NoBullshit was particularly dumb during that "debate".

Who is this midget kike?

I think you're deliberately misrepresenting him. He played devils advocate in order to show how shitty the right was at debating. He's pretty clear that he doesn't believe in any of those things, but hey, I guess you don't care about the truth.

It's an actual visible form of autism

>show how shitty the right was at debating
He debates mostly with low hanging retards, just because he may sometimes get the upper hand over the occasional spastic does not mean that he has single-handedly destroyed the entirety of the "Right". In any case, the few times he has argued with competent people, he has had his arse served to him on a plate and then he frantically tries to move goal posts, act dumb, get overly pedantic and generally act like a nuisance.

found the guy that didn't watch the debate

this is a slide therad
sage it and move on

his new twitter is gone

i think we're winning

Link for him getting 'his arse served to him on a plate"?

pro-free speech btw

underrated

He gets his ass handed to him every time he debates someone from the alt-right. Most of the people he debates are alt-right. Destiny says race doesn’t matter. He doesn’t believe that Africans have lower IQs on average. He ignores mountains of scientific data, from sociology, to anthropology and the study of human origins (different homosapien populations evolved in different areas), he even ignores molecular genetic analysis that shows race is real, companies like 23andme prove this. The only time he wins is when him and the other person start in the premise that all races are equal.

alt-light*

Post a link to him getting BTFO then.

Post links of him btfo anyone

m.youtube.com/watch?v=BHfYrYjpiJg

Destiny is an idiot. He can beat the alt-light. But when he goes against someone like the alternative hypothesis, it’s a verbal rape.

Good. His Twitch account will be next.

Lol it doesn't work like that because when he gets lit up it's no longer a debate. He instantly capitulates realizing he cannot verbally throw up on them and switches to just discussing. He is smart enough to know he would get raped I guess.

Ryan Dawson,
Shkreli

Promote your channel by buying ad space you communist mong

He doesn't destroy people.

He read pic related and has a completely over inflated sense of his own intelligence despite being a complete nobody and colossal underachiever who's profession is playing games targeted at 12 year olds.

>daughter

absolute state of retarded alt right niggers, HE HAS NO FUCKING DAUGHTER U KEK

>be alt right
>buy my patreon :^)
>also buy SUPER CHAT to get ur meaningless opinion across.

alt righters are finished

the alt right are finished , Sup Forums is next , then the internet

checked

he does believe that african have lower IQ, but it isnt genetically caused. its because african are much more poor in average.

theres proof that low IQ is conncted with poverty. good that u try to missrepresent destiny like you alt right cu.cks always do to save face.

alt right over the years has become SJW. claiming things with no source , wrong source or mispresentation of the source to fit in their narrative.

dubbs checked

alt right is really this retarded , don't be suprised

im grateful to have watched destiny debates. i didnt know that alt righters believed in things without any sources, when confronted they cant proof any of their claims. bunch of low IQ cu.cks

Then why does he want to have sex with her?

you realise Sup Forums doesn't even like kekistanas

>mutt education

you should watch destiny content, he's a really smart guy , I don't know what he's doing wasting it on gaming when he could be doing so much more

>Have you heard the lisp on this manlet?

Cernovich cringes when destiny talks.

el creatura

buttmad trumpster alert

>watching e-celebs of any political ideology in the first place
congratulations, you're a cucked retard who can't form his own opinion, sage

>talking non sense

what could have i expected from an low IQ alt righter

>Brittany venti

>goes on stream

>Embarasses us because she claims to be "Alt- right" or "Trad"

>Knows nothing about fucking politics.

>Absolute idiot mutt gets btfo by destiny

go to /IBS/ thread and tell them you slavshit

>jontron
>altright
And jontron is the only name I recognized there. Holy fuck get a life outside of literal whos on the internet.

venti is a mutt , atleast destiny is ACTUALLY white unlike half this board

>Identifying as le alt right
Well there's your problem, fuckos.

THIS, this was the turning point for me.

a fucking le creatura mutt gets fucking BTFO and then pretends it was just a prank bro, and all the other alt righters whiteknighted her. fucking pathetic alt right Cu.cks

not gonna lie here m8 , i used to think that way when i was here in 2009 , these kids will grow up soon enough

I got a 5 day ban for Tinyposting mods are fags now

>Ryan Dawson,
>Shkreli
Neither of these are alt-right dipshit.

>btfo
>outted himself as a pedo during debate

because they know they are btfo , Sup Forums is wrong and they hate it

The Alt-Right desperately relies on Liberalist and the other Skeptic/moderate types to adhere to their values and beliefs of freedom of speech.

If they didn't, there wouldn't be an Alt-Right. So Sup Forumstards are lucky we believe in said things.

He's half cuban

Yeah man, he's so based. How will Sup Forums ever recover from an adderall injecting mutant midget.

>list goes on but I can only name 3 right now

the leader of the alt right also advocates for pedophelia , explain this?

>captcha:
>busses

>says the poo in loo manlet

i can name atleast 7 in the last fortnight

digits confirm

(((Alt-right))) has no leader

JF, warski britanni mutt, other alt right whore, the disgutsting transwoman alt right

i can go on alt right cu.ck

Why do you keep talking to yourself? You're not fooling anyone.

yes it does , david dude and the alt right are very open about this , have you been living under a rock your whole life?

Oy vey, redditor, you got found out didn't you? Got so bored of /r/destiny that you need to drink molecular man's semen on a basket weaving forum. Don't you have an underage girl to groom?

I can't really take a man seriously when he says the wants to bomb another country into submission so that they can make him a new Iphone that costs less than 500 dollars.

>alt right cu.ck
fucking kek

I remember Destiny trying to get Spencer on his ethical CP train to. A sophist so desperate he has to attempt to attach his perversion to the most hated man in the wold to try and dig himself out of his own hole he dug, quite the joke.

>Don't you have an underage girl to groom?
the hypocrisy though

poo in loos opinions are worthless

did you really think darrumpf would act differently when Sup Forums voted for him?

What does that have to do with anything i said?

kek agrees

i guess i shouldnt have expected a

I never claimed to be an alt-righter?

Notice when you call out the leader of their mind cult as a pedo, all they can manage to say is "y-Yours too!!"
But no, sweetie, We dont have leaders and we arent pedos.

You think we didn't notice that poverty and IQ are correlated and then control for that? Blacks still come up short and not by a small margin, a significantly bigger margin, actually, than between any of the other races to each other

I honestly think these two Europeans and their king midget are alright psyops to get the normal fags to go hard right. They have a weird repulsive quality that pushes the most centered and composed individual into defending a radical stance such as white nationalism.

i have no clue who this faggot is, but
is this really anything to be surprised about?
the altright and sjw are two sides of the same coin

>You think we didn't notice that poverty and IQ are correlated and then control for that?

alt right c.ucks argue against that. they think low IQ is connected to genetics, which is false because u CANT prove this. africans or blacks as you call it, are on avaage the most poor race in the world. this is why the have lower IQ then the rest. you can see this trend in white ppl and othe races too. poor white people also have low IQ. but im beginning to think that alt righters are also low IQ by definition at this point.

nah just drunk and bored , i'll leave now

I've only seen one video of his, where he kept trying to rile up the guy he was debating by calling him fat. The guy had to keep sternly telling him to get back on-topic.

Why do you people even care about Steven. He's averaging 2k views on Twitch and discuss politics with retards. All he does in his debates is just never holding a firm position, so he can't ever be attacked. It's pretty simple tactic that you all retards fall for. If you're going to debate him, force him to take a position and justify it. Because that's what he always makes his opponents do.