UK: PREGNANT WOMAN RAPED BY RAPEFUGEE!!

I haven't read the entire thing so i don't know if he actually raped a european woman...Either way, raping a pregnant woman next to her husband...
In a normal country, death penalty should've been the option.

I bet we won't even deport the fucker

why wont they just cut his cock off

Diversity makes you eurocucks stronger.
An american woman would have shot him

At least we don't have guns like those stupid yanks.

Why should you? Women dream of being raped and pregnant women are extra horny, she probably came several times.

Did you read the second part of my post ?
Seems like they sympathize with the guy, trying to find some excuses or logical explanations for his behavior...
No way in hell they'd cut his dick off, they'd free him if they could..

>jailed for life
what are you going to do deport him home so he can enjoy life? shut up

Afghan genocide when?

We aren't niggers like you Paco.
I know that in nigger land meeheco skinning and dismemberment is common practice.

>Penistone

Seriously, life in a UK prison is way better than freedom in Afghanistan!

>UK

all joking aside lads... just how close are you bong lads to going full battle-of-britain-mode and wrecking this invaders?

>Eligible for parole in 5 years anyway

In his home country he would be killed. This is why he is doing this, because he can get away with it.

like he would stay in Afghanistan if we sent him back

Fucking Aryans

isn't a life sentence in uk only 3 years?

0% they're gone dude

>deport
>he comes back in or he rapes somewhere else
dumb cunt, u either kill him or lock him up for life

I'd hang the fucker.

>not deporting him and spreading rumors he converted to christianity and came out as homosexual

I left UK after being attacked by 8 Somalians.

Long story.

3 months in Germany and a Syrian kills his wife outside my flat.

Not sure when I'm gone be culturally enriched next

>not killing a guy who tried to rape your wife while you were sleeping with her and your baby

>muh anglo genes and british empire

Fuuuuuuck off.

That's the problem - they're all cucks and won't do anything. Entire white villages there have been completely replaced by sand niggers and they just act as if it's banter.

Given my herritage I have no love for the anglo, but you'll miss them when they're gone. They did great moral acts...But it seems extended the term 'human' too far.

Death penalty for all kebabs!

fuck off cucktard. removing his genetals is the only way to stop these animals

Eh what?

>Aryan

>Aryan rashidi
HOLY SHIT IT'S LITERALLY HITLER!!!!!

Dude come to America

Why is it always Afghans?

Just put a bullet in him.

At least she didn't run the risk of getting pregnant from him.

>minimum of 5 years 8 months
>possible he could spend the rest of his life in prison
So he’s out in 5 years 8 months then.

thank you gracious hosts!

She deserved it for going out alone without her male guardian oh wait

well then I also have no idea how to prevent that. the problem is, even IF there is a european man they won't take him serious

>afghan serial rapist
redundant.

In Sweden they didn't deport a rapist necause "he could also rape in Somalia and a swedish woman doesn't have more value than a somalian woman"

What if he gets deported and rapes an afghan woman? Would this help anybody?

Before. long expect this.
"if I go home they will kill me because rape is death penalty in my own country."

>In Sweden they didn't deport a rapist necause "he could also rape in Somalia and a swedish woman doesn't have more value than a somalian woman"

you can't be serious..

Soon sharia will take over uk and his dick under sharia law will be punished

>aryan rashidi
Topkek

Did you even read it? That’s his defence lawyer, that’s what they do. Defend their clients.

>attacked victim as she slept next to her husband
we eroges now

>travel across the sea for free pussy and gibs
They know Western Europeans are weak and pathetic and they won't stop.

enjoy

Biologist here

Horrific story, I hope the Father is OK with the fact that Babies in the womb absorb testosterone from any sperm ejaculated inside the mother during pregnancy, this kid will receive a boost because the sperm is from a man different from the father, it will increase the chances of him being a chad, but the father will always know that, and imagine being there at the moment when your unborn son was marinated in Muslim sperm, I bet he was quite annoyed.

Also 87% of women orgasm when raped, I bet that stung

you're trying way too hard.

>Aryan

white people at it again

Be progressive and diverse UK. Clearly it works well. I wonder why these poor UK white citizens didn't kill themself already. (They) invite scum from worst shitholes on planet to rape, kill and replace them and these bongs goes to jail of they don't like it.

Just give up leave or rename your country to Great Islamistan already. That is what you get for helping jews to kill nazis in WW2. Enjoying your victory?

22 or 20 it's amazing to me how they are always so young.

I truly cannot comprehend what it must take mentally to be able to hold another human being down and do such a horrible act to them. How can a culture produce something so utterly corrupt at such a high rate

>Be Eurotard
>get raped
>get stabbed
>get face melted off
>get blown up

that is never going to hapen. They already pass point of no return. We can just watch islamification of former biggest empire on planet.

>be bongistani
>don't go outside
>still get raped

God bless kikes for giving the eternal anglo just what he deserves. My Irish ancestors laugh.

We do the same shit, average time served is just under 6 years

People in Europe deserve it desu, they keep on voting for this and don't question the media narrative on these things. I'm always happy when the victim is a woman/grandma, they are the mains supporters of this shit.

>Call it progressive

I am Half British and the fact that this shit happens in Britain is fucking frightening.

Hey Bongs, guess what?
Here, in the land that was once Part of the British Empire, We still have the death penalty as capital punishment as part of the penal code.
And recently a man who killed his pregnant wife was hanged.
These executions usually happen once a year.
When that happened, representatives from the EU intervened and criticized the fact that we still have the death penalty because "muh human rights."

But the government told them To basically fuck their mothers.

There are no human rights anymore. It has been corrupted into victimhood culture.

This is the brutality and lack of self control in all Aryans my Anglo brothers. This is exactly why we must kill all the Aryans.

>Jailed for life

At least they did that. Half the time they give them a slap on the wrist punishment.
>Parole

Annnd I spoke too soon.

just harvest its organs ffs

Should have gone to Sweden, they'd give him a medal.

>uk
>actually punishing shitskin for their crimes
>with a life sentence

Awwww, poor thing. Let him go free. He has suffered enough. Give him a free house and a car.

this was common for them from the place they ran away from.
>be muslim
>Rape muslim women
>they don't complain because otherwise they would be stoned to death
>go to europe
>rape women
>4/5 women do complain to authorities
>ohFuck.jpg
>get 5 star treatment in jail
>continue raping when out in 3-4 months
>rinse and repeat

Rinsing, however, is optional.

LMAO, so he was only jailed because he "traumatised" his victims? I mean if they weren't he would be still walking free?

The ABSOLUTE state of England, or the world. I really really need a break from Sup Forums.

Knowing our system there is about a 85% chance he will be out the second he is eligible for parole. This man will serve 5 years, be relocated to free housing and continue to rape with abandon.

See T. Bongistani

remember, all rape is fine and just bullshit unless a brown person did it, then we need to protect our white women from the hordes

>DS Tom Penistone
>Penistone
>Penis

You sure can't tell the difference between reality and your delusions.

How long is "jailed for life" in England?
Two or Three weeks?
Why did he not try the previously successful defense of having a "Sexual Emergency" and not understanding the rape victim did NOT want to be raped?

Why would you take CRIMINALS refugees ?

It would be intolerant not to allow disease into your body.

Sit down, white people.

Be humble.

god
and Putin said that? This corrupt piece of shit motherfucker who doesn't give half a fuck about russian children? Two-faced bitch.
Well, I guess we really do not have a future.

roastie had it coming

HAHAHA, no. in his country the women would be killed.
Rape is a sexual action against the will of somebody. In Muslim countries women are subjects to some authority, not to themselves, and if they are "raped", they are guilty of having ILLEGAL sexual intercourse. Which makes them trash, and guilty of having been the object of an fornication.

In particular, Afghanistan does not have any specific law about rape.

"Diversity"