David Hoggs identity will be revealed, unless

This is a message to the clandestine group that has been executing these clandestine operations for such a long, long time now...

In this thread I will provide you enough information to show you that I know David Hoggs true identity.

If you want his true identity to remain secret then you are going to send 300BTC to this address by 3PM EST

>13JXnShf1XcDantp5nXk6ibGCJftbRABJk

If those funds are not in my account by that time then I will reveal Hoggs true identity.

You might be asking how do we know that he won't just reveal his identity after we've paid him? The answer is, you don't. Only my word and my disdain for the general public in being so ignorant and complacent. Your people have been revealed 100s of times already so they can just go look at that for all I care.

Pic related and the following images are your proof that I know who "Hogg" is and that I mean business. You have until 3pm EST. The sooner the better too otherwise someone else might figure it out on their own and I can't be held responsible for that either.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Camille_Rose_Garcia
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

LARP

OP posts his threat on Sup Forums
Sup Forums is broke ass nekbeards

mfwihnf.png

He's a female isn't he? I knew it, the arms are too skinny and I say this as a scrawny dude myself.

There you are. So now, you know that I know...

You have until 3pm EST, the sooner the better. If you're lucky people will just call this a LARP etc like they have already started doing

Do it faggot.

I'm not threatening Sup Forums you brainlet. Im ransoming the information I have against the bad guys staging all this fake BS
no

I was so sure

Kys cya nigger

Why does he have an Adam's apple?

I'll show you my man titties instead.

E7Yij92c89VwFkJDwV1M7fCmjZQMhXVMJ
Do people really send money?

This looks like Rachel Ray leaf.

>David Hogg's true identity is

>David Hogg

don't freelift any weights any time soon

Don’t you have a dog to be blowing, leaf? Stop LARPing, Fido needs his gobbies

Hahaha this nigger is going to get himself gitmo'd

nah, thats "Hoggs" mom, not Rachel Ray

Kekekek

Squirmy ay

Op is Larp

Commencing sage

Post info now Op

What's her name?

lol, no

and no. I will post Hoggs identity after 3pm if the BTC isn't transferred to my account.. I'll post all the evidence, his family etc..

it's too obvious

> pol is broke
he's not asking pol to pay you dumb-ass cunt
pol wants his id released
(if this was even a thing)
hey, faggot leaf, he didn't say you're threatening pol, aside from the perhaps implication - he just moronically thought you wanted pol to pay
why are people so dumb
anyway, i thought his id was known?
kill all kikes

Not revealing any of their real names yet senpai, sorry

Hey Canafaggot, drop the info you stupid fuck.

>anyway, i thought his id was known?
Nope

Super secret private info leaf was gathered by this retard in a earlier thread. Too lazy to find the archive.

Like the wookie?

Leafbro, at this point, what does it really matter ?

test

Why? Send me 300BTC and I'll tell you and you can do whatever you want with it

Even if you were not a lapring maple syrup guzzling faggot leaf, Id say you are a piece of shit for not just releasing the info. But you are lying. Sage

thats Kerry Ehrin a film screen writer.

Pajeet tier larp. VPN confirmed

What is more important user money or knowing that you personally destroyed the false flag narrative? Why take the cash when you can exercise real power? By releasing that data your will would literally reshape reality. How can any man deny himself such a destiny?

post more pics of this thicc milf

Have we checked the shooting victims for coloboma yet?

Its ok goy, he's a good lie for the masses.

Just like the Fed, Vietnam and Iraq. Sell war, people need war goyim.

Your protection goy, trust me. We will kill all the shady people, just nice and right, noooooo problems

why, it is !

AI CUM FRUMMA LANDAH ONDAH

193ZZdztnTSLyuJtwVnQRA4HEZhBCChQta
send me btc
i won't do anything either way

Ive already destroyed several false flag narratives and nobody ever gives a shit anyways , so Im trying this instead

it will probably take him a couple of days to made a coinbase account, then another couple of days to transfer the 3.2 million dollars from his bank account. so just release it now faggot

so his mom is the screen writer behind bates motel? Interesting as her two twin sons look nothing like Hogg.

>pajeet
>needs a VPN to leafpost
Uh, user...

Post n00dz!!!

pro tip OP fag
ain't nobody paying shit so release away

That's not her

Looks a lot like her though

Give examples pls

No

What is the greentext number supposed to be.
That's not even an online account number, the numbers are made of a combination of numbers that correlate to certain info like the branch code, bank code, account code.
So, obvious larp, but what is based on, anything or nothing?

holy shit SHAKEY GRAVES ! same mother/father combo. Connected through Friday Night Lights ?!
what is going on here ?!

It's a bitcoin wallet number retard

Nice thread

deep state is watching

Yah they are, cause they know based on what ive shown that I know who Hogg is

??????

Have a bump out of curiosity. I ain't been to bed yet but I'll look forward to the results of this post, later when I wake up

clearly is

this is a LARP. What you've done is see how people are comparing him to Christian Bale in American Psycho, saw "hmm his name is "Bates" then taken that and found the screen writer of bates motel and now claim thats Hogg's "real mom."

Are u even trying?

David Hogg aka Davina Piglet

Lol - this makes zero sense, memeflag

Okay, it's a LARP, no need to stick around. Go enjoy some other threads

Thank you.
I give business security advice. You'd think I'd already know that, but I do now and that's what counts.

np friend

What's 300 BTC now, like 50 bucks?

rolling for real mother
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Camille_Rose_Garcia

Why not

I don't think David Hogg has a mother, I think he was grown in a covert Democrat lab for the sole purpose of undermining the United States constitution

no
cuse Im trying to get paid..

Not posting anything new, just gonna wait to see if they pay. If they don't then I'll spill everything

David Hoggs is the result of a sick experiment, performed on David Rockerfeller's deathbed to implant his consciousness in a new host.
Sad, but true!

You are asking 300BTC worth ransom money on a Philippino hentai board. Good luck with that.

In b4 OP commits suicide with a double tap to the back of the skull.

Someone give him the money so some Sup Forumstard will believe this

and do me a favour guys, if you actually figure out who it is coem talk to me in this discord(I just made it)

and I will give you 10% to hold ur tongue if they send it.. Will change instructions to send your walllet address 10% and mine 90%

deezcord.gg/EwUFQQ

I figured it out on my own so there's nothing that says that you can't do it either

You’re not going to get 3000000 dollars retard post the pictures now or LARP confirmed
>inb4 2hrs later I GOT THE 300BTC GUYS!!!! SORRY

Or, bear with me on this one, has anyone ever actually SEEN David Hogg with their own eyes? Or does anyone know anyone who's seen him?

I propose that there is no David Hogg, what we perceive as David Hogg is a computer-generated composite edited into various morning show feeds and video sources.

Goy, we won't be sending you a single cent. You are nothing, and nobody will believe you. You will fadr away into history the moment you die, and after your history is replaced with the likenesses of Africans and Muslims, nobody will even know your people existed. Just don't bother goy, the age of white men is over.

That Jaclyn student activates my Miss Piggy fetish.

What format will you release the information in?

It's entirety :)

>join my discord faggots

man, when i see dopes like you i wish the deep state is real, clinton murdered all those people and they are comming for you faggot ass next.

happy suicide with two bullets in the head

would you make her squeal? ;)

I would ;)

by showing her race-crime statistics and showing her my concealed carry permit ;)

This is shit tier for an answer. Try PDF, mega dump. Anything that lends you a whiff of credibility. Cause right now you got a stench of shit

>get paid
>spill beans anyways
Just make sure you don't wake up with 2 rake-marks to the back of your head

I suggest to perhaps change this approach and somewhat focus your attention on someone involved in the incident itself and lay off young individuals who may or may not be a part of something you have not yet grasped. Maybe take my email

What’s the name of the thread you’ll be posting his name under possibly at 3pm?

How much BTC so you disregard the 300BTC and go ahead and release what you have? 301? Let’s start a bid war. Do I hear 301BTC?

Based RPer. Are you gonna say whether or not you got paid when the time comes? Remember to make a new thread after this one dies!