Meanwhile on WW1/pol/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YuYGkcgzf_o
youtube.com/watch?v=pMz3dO4EqiM
youtube.com/watch?v=woV3dOkpjtU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

This plan to Invade Gallipoli sounds kinda cucked? no?

It's just a few Turks mate, what's the worst that could happen?

*Comfy*

Hello fellow Windows Phone poster

almost there
just give me another couple of years

>WWI Hitler

Why are we still here? Just to suffer

They could lie down on the ground when they run out of ammo fooling us Aussies into thinking your are fully supplied and ready to defend their position

Mates why is Romania supporting the allies/ entente cordial? They were so up Austria-Hungarys ass they wear their uniforms for God’s sake! What is this madness!

What? No go forward ANZAC, CHARGE! Churchill has told us to.

hello chaps

We just found our new runner!

>Churchill
>WW1

That was WW2 you stupid faggot.

>British education

God I hate niggers.

I heard on the radio the other day the German guns were crucifying poor Belgians who dared slow the huns war effort.

The brutality makes me wish for the German nations ruin. Just the other morning I saw a German slogan essentially saying ‘god damn england’. Or some such. Gods, I hope the Huns are smashed, they have taken leave of all their senses!

Why are some of the chaps calling the enemy "Huns"? I have not seen even one Hungarian soldier.

Hello Sooty.

Church Hill was the mastermind behind Gallipoli, you dumb faggot. and don't even pretend that you were trolling.

>Church Hill

That comfy neutral feel.

>>comparing a typo to not knowing history.

I wish i was in a war so i could die

WW1 is that last war you'd want to be in.

You do realise almost every leader in ww2 was involved in WW1? Gallipoli was even something his opponents used against him in parliament.

>amerilard education

Yeah your meme flag is fooling no-one.

>sitting back whilst your belgian brothers got slaughtered by krauts

Dutch are the jews of europe

Russia BTFO

idk, feels kinda exsiting in BF1

*lits cigarette

Fucking commies man

fucking why can't these brit cunts just send in a bunch of Goats 1st and then we can attack with these turkroaches are busy raping them

Those Hungarians have such a nice, big country. I really hope it doesn't get chopped up after the war is over.

>Burger Education
>Anarcho-Capitalist

Checks out, you are indeed a faggot.

youtube.com/watch?v=YuYGkcgzf_o

youtube.com/watch?v=pMz3dO4EqiM

youtube.com/watch?v=woV3dOkpjtU

It's hardly better over here. It's pissing down with rain and the I swear the rats are licking their lips every time they look at me.

Gib fresh socks

FUCKEN BRITS
SHELLING THEIR OWN POSITION TO COVER A RETREAT

The world is in agreement.... AMERICA NEEDS TO PRODUCE MORE GUNS.

Guy's, im starting to get suspicious of this 'balfour' declaration. Is it possible this whole war ended up benefiting the jews at the detriment of everyone else? You dont think they had anything to do with it do you?