This bugman is having white babies. Meanwhile you wont even talk to the girl you like

This bugman is having white babies. Meanwhile you wont even talk to the girl you like.
Whats your excuse?

they're not having white children, their wives are.

My wife was in labor over 40 hours. I wish I had Doom during that waiting period.

Mine was in labor for 1 1/2 hours total for our second child.

Shoulda married a girl with thicc hips.

pretty sure bugmen lay eggs bro

i don't know any girls i'd like

>Meanwhile you wont even talk to the girl you like.
>implying that I'd ever like some filthy, smelly, dumb 3DPD whore
2D is the only true redpill. With artificial wombs in the near future, biowhores will be obsolette.

that laptop looks like it was jerked on too many times.
fake.

My wife was 8 hours total for our first.

Trade off is that she is a very heavy cryer. Only stops if you give her a nipple but can't even put her in her bed without her raging.

I did. My son was over 10lbs. He wasn’t coming out. Thicccc

im married

I usually hate when people whine about post quality but you really are embarrassing. Challenge yourself, find a quality topic and post an OP with passion.

because I've lost all hope after my last breakup and feel dead inside.

Tgtfo

>implying their kids aren't going to grow up hating them and then disowning them

hi, me. My dad told me to learn to embrace the pain. It makes me feel alive and amazing that im even able to show that much emotion, even if it comes out of nowhere at times. Maybe that will help. Either way im sorry. I thought I had her

>alienware
probably not even his kid

Nu-Doom sucks, no idea why people liked that game so much.

bugman children arent his, and in 7 years she will divorce and he will be paying for tyrone to fuck his wife.

thanks fampai it really means a lot, I'm sure with time I'll get over it, especially once I graduate. I just wish I had some more closure, we fought over something that I still don't fully understand and also gave a sort of "we can try it again in the indeterminate future" sort of thing

>Laptop says ASUS on it
Jesus, Jafar, stop skipping your English classes.

Nips are way too good at drawing natural tits.

Gaped birthing vagina or GTFO

I'm MGTOW

eh, I love her but she's the too far from being a functional adult for me to really want anything back.

It comes back though it always comes back in time, it just might not be what you expect.

>implying there is a girl I like in the ZOGified country I live in
Jokes on you du behinderter Käsekopf

Doom is for Chads. Bugmen play walking simulators

>eh, I love her but she's the too far from being a functional adult for me to really want anything back.
that sounds really rough, living that sort of life. I guess with time people tend to grow out of that pretty quickly, I think at least.

Well when you're feeling down about it from time to time, I've found bettering myself with working out and reading about history helps a bit

> Give thy son that we may slay him, and I will give thee silver and gold for his value; what shall I do with silver and gold after the death of my son? who shall inherit me? surely then at my death, the silver and gold will return to my king who gave it. - Jasher 8:26

>Meanwhile you wont even talk to the girl you like
What are you, 14?

Who, your wife or Your baby?

>implying it's yours

Let me know what the payer is test comes out like.

Paternity*

That's pretty chad, you wife is having the worst pain of her life but you keep making some demon shooting noises next to her and drinking starbucks. Are bugmen actually more chad than chads themselves? They have no idea of human interactions or anything so they success because they don't think anything, just do and thinks happen

It's really just disappointing. Everything and one is just a disappointment in some really deep way. Work and moderated alcoholism keep me in line.

Fuck man when my wife had her kid i would have killed for some DOOM. Ripping the jaws of demons was alot better to look at then her being split open... shits way worse in person. Not unbearable but still gross. Females are disgusting. Think i was watching madoka magica while i was waiting though

>everything i dont like is now called bugmen
forced meme is counter to board culture time for you to go back to rebbid

>talk to the girl you like.
Is this high school?

Nothing could have prepared for how terrifying childbirth is. Before the emergency ceaserean my kids heart rate was rising and dropping like crazy i felt like puking the whole time. Hes a good kid now everyone should have children it is max fulfilling.

Fucking people from Uruguay have better comprehension of English language than burgers

Because it was an objectively good game. You are part of the very small percent that did not like it.

Because my teeth are disgusting and I can’t afford to get them fixed.

At least he's playing DOOM.