Just caught up on some episodes of Abyss, and holy shit, this scene

Just caught up on some episodes of Abyss, and holy shit, this scene.

You should just drop it. It turns into retarded edgeshit.

As a kind user I advise against posting abyss stuff until you reach the latest episodes cause Christ, you don't want to get spoiled about what happens.
Lyza is also qt.

>until you reach the latest episodes
I have, and ep. 10 gave me serious chills as well, I've seen people talk about it getting dark, but that shit went from 0 to 100 in record time.

>little bit of blood
>suddenly show becomes EDGY like bismuth
I wonder how it must feel like, living in a mindset such that expects you to believe Riko and Reg will have a comfy trip down a pit filled with creatures and a depth comparable to mount everest's height. They should have just camped by Tama-chans territory and then made friends with it as well

I want to have a kid with Lyza that is even more pathetic than Riko.

>anything remotely close to jungle survival is edgy
the absolute state of Sup Forums
"edgy" has completely lost its meaning

If it isn't moeblob, it's edgy as fuck.
t. Sup Forums

>muh jungle survival
>tiparoo

>Once again

Wait, at what layer was Riko born?

4th, I believe

Guess I was reading into nothing then.

I think you and I have different definitions of 'a little bit of blood'

No, they had to have her bleeding out of every orifice while having a gruesome frontier surgery. It was part of the world building. Don't be so square, user.

I guess you're right
I was foolish for thinking such would be consider more than 'just a little bit of blood'

No, but it was necessary to show that the abyss was not a fucking joke. What would you want Tama-chan to do, bruise them until they cried?

Actually scratch that, bruising would be too much for you fucks cause it involves internal bleeding

>At the fourth level if you ascend you will bleed out of every orifice
>Riko ascends at the fourth level and bleeds out of every orifiice.
>COMPLETELY UNEXPECTED

Either or would have been fine. It's just cheap writing to be honest.

We were outright told incredibly early on that the 4th layer caused you to bleed from every orifice for just trying to walk uphill in it. If that author doesn't follow through on the danger of the abyss the dramatic tension will fall off a cliff.

I'm not saying it wasn't expected. I'm saying that the whole premise is retarded and gay.

Why the fuck are you in this thread or watching the show if you dislike the very premise of the thing?

So much angst in this thread. Can't we just feel sorry for the innocent little girl who just got completely fucked up on a quest to go meet with her mom?

Im not sure anyone calling this show "edgy" knows what that means.

I watch everything.

Even if Riko manage to reach the bottom of the abyss, her mom is probably dehumanized beyond recognition while Riko slowly turning into an abomination

Sounds pretty edgy.

It's okay as long as they don't accidentally fall into some ditch.

Plot twist: Lyza is Faputa

>t. Sup Forums
>t.
Fucking newfag crossboarder redditor.

>reddit
t. is Sup Forums meme
>trying this hard to fit in

god damn, this is funnier than it should be

Ozen with her personality and possibly some other things she did, got her "The Immovable"
BonDrewd kill an entire specie to extinction by burning down the entire ecosystem they lived in, got him "The Lord of Dawn"

I wonder how Lyza The annihilator, Lord of Annihilation did to gain her moniker.
I mean, Not even crazy ass Bondrewd got that title.

Haven't gotten to the manga yet, but I seem to recall them mention in the anime that she annihilated an enemy nation's cave raider team.

>BonDrewd kill an entire specie to extinction by burning down the entire ecosystem they lived in, got him "The Lord of Dawn"
That's not what the "dawn" is about.

She's really good at smashing people with her pickaxe.

Bondrewd have his own interpretation of the "Dawn" part of the lord of dawn.
But for people who is not in the "know", the specie slaying and trampling over everything for "to get better result" that is how he got the lord of dawn title.

>implying Sup Forums isn't reddit-tier