Is Emilia more attractive than Rem?

Is Emilia more attractive than Rem?

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/13899316
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

You posted the worse image OP

Of course why else mc would want to bang her more than someone who presents her true towards him?

Yes, why do you think Subaru is so attached to her? She actually fills every single fetish Subaru has and that also probably the reason why Satella chose Subaru to isekei. Rem's outward appearance is not what made Subaru fall in love with her.

Yes, thats why she is #1 in Subaru's heart. Also she is her only true ally that has never killed him not even by accident

Yes. I bet the color of her pussy is beautiful.

I agree. Subaru is a filthy NEET that spent most of his days playing some shitty Korean mmorpgs. Those games are filled with scantily clad elf maidens, so those images probably stuck into his head and that's why he feels this inexplicable urge to chase after Emilia.

They are not from the same artist, are they? So why is the costume and setting so similar?

There was a LN some where illustration of Subaru's room where he had silver haired elf girl posters, I look for it.

Please do

Yes.

well shit, its hard to tell but when these illustrations were released it was what we were talking about in the threads

also Subaru's dad is a mega chad with a ton of highschool girl's numbers

90% sure that's Absolute Duo, and afaik she's not an elf

No.

Nobody is attractive in Re:Zero

Chuck is

would you suck on them?

There's too much white in her color scheme. She doesn't look like a real (2D) woman.

yeah she will let anyone do it, she was completely unfazed by some old man doing it

>Not giving up, she used the various weapons formed through Icicle Line to attack him again and again, nevertheless they also proved to be ineffective. She soon missed an attack, forcing her to take a step back as recoil, and the man took the opportunity to attack by stroking her breasts with his chopsticks from below. With him distracted by her breasts, she took the opportunity to smash her ice glove covered fists down on his head, making him flail around in pain. He quickly became angry with her, demanding to know why she didn't get embarrassed by having her breasts stroked, then directed that anger to Subaru, telling him to do his job properly as her attendant. Despite this, he admitted his defeat, but only to Emilia, as she was the only one so far that was able to move him.
>wiki summary because no one TL that scene yet

*BRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP

I would suck on these.

I keep telling people why would anyone ever fall in love with someone that successfully killed you twice, and also purposely tortured you the second time.

Would you ever date someone that punched you in the face? Would you date someone who didn't know you but assumed you made gossip about them and so they kicked you square in the balls?

Why the ever loving fuck would Subaru somehow get over the fact that rem is a cunt in 2 different timelines. So fucking what of she professed her """"""love""""" for him, she's a fucking fake, a shallow puddle. She makes no sense as a character and is psychotic in every facet of her character. And her sister is less of a bitch, she's just more honest, that's how bad rem is. Rems love is as genuine as an actual 13 year old girl dating a boy she met 3 weeks ago - surprise surprise that's what rem literally is.

Here's why anons like her.
>She's drawn cute
> anons have short term memory loss
> anons will draw the stupidest parallels to forget her actions against Subaru.
>anons never had a crazy girl interact with them so they don't understand the idea of having one latch on and how unappealing it actually is

Why doesn't she have a personality?

Yes by a longshot half of rem's appeal comes from the twin set.

Thanks for bringing this to my attention. Your sacrifice will not be in vain.

let me get the LN out for you to show Subaru's point of view

“After all, he’d undergone wounds to his spirit that could very well have made him unable to look Rem in the eye again.
Subaru gazed at Rem intently.
She had short blue hair. Her face was more the “lovely” than “pretty” type. At first, he thought she showed little emotion on her face, but she was coming around on that bit by bit. He wasn’t afraid of her. He wasn’t afraid of her at all.
There was a Rem who had made Subaru loop more than once, but here was a Rem happy from the bottom of her heart that he had come back alive. It was all by chance.”

Excerpt From: Tappei Nagatsuki and Shinichirou Otsuka. “Re:ZERO -Starting Life in Another World-, Vol. 3.” Yen On, 2017-03-21. iBooks.
This material may be protected by copyright.

You have no knowledge of the series at all

Rem's a character that is actually developed with a history prior to meeting Subaru and with personal goals, unlike Emilia who is just a damsel blank slate plot device. Emilia exists only as a target of Subaru's motivation whereas Rem is an actual character.

Her relationship with Subaru developed organically. She did not trust a guy who is obviously out of place and making bad lies about his past and she took appropriate steps according to her situation and character. But But Subaru eventually manages to genuinely earns her trust and they develop companionship. It's just simply infinitely more interesting than Subaru's relationship with Emilia or anyone else.
I began the series as a Rem hater. She was so violent and killed Subaru. But then you get to know Rem and to know Rem is to love Rem.

Her past, her personality, and what she actually did for him in multiple timelines when he was at his absolute lowest.

That will make a weak man fall completely for someone.

The confession and their interactions after the fact pretty much cemented her and their couple as being the thing that makes the series work and sell.

The thing with emilia isn't even as sweet pure and ignorant as puppy love. It's some creepy probably evil twisted simulacrum of love that a completely weak MC has towards a less then paper thin collection of perfect attempts at making a waifu that has at no point shown anything more then disdain for him even though he's done everything for her period.

It's kind of fucked if you think about it.

>Remfags come out of the woodwork

Only Remfags would type up walls of text to defend their shit girl

two silver haired girls on his god damn wall
confirmed

They're always so butt devastated by Emilia discussion. It's crazy.

Yeah, but she's still a cunt

A preteen boy thinking with his dick doesn't tell me rem is less of a shitty person. More importantly, he sees that she cared if he lived. The text you got literally kept referring to Subaru's fear of her. Which clearly indicates he still isn't interested in her one bit, and still implies he hasn't gotten over the fucking torture.
So what was the point of your post? It practically enforces my points that he has no interest in her still. So don't say that I don't know the series.

Emilia was the first person to help Subaru, she offered him room and board and taught him about the world.

Rem is a bipolar character. Her depth is based on her relationship with Subaru. Emilia flows with the politics, the relationship and has mystery about her.

strawpoll.me/13899316

Could you try clarifying what you mean. Add names and rephrase this to be less jarring to read?

Shes thiccer so yes

That's not nearly enough to make him go that fucking insane for her.

He could have fallen for a particularly nice tour guide who had a spare hotel room for fucks sake.

No she honestly isn't.

Never mind attractiveness. It's a fucking cartoon.

We're discussing depth and personality here, if you want to compare art go to pivix

>Which clearly indicates he still isn't interested in her one bit, and still implies he hasn't gotten over the fucking torture.
>He wasn’t afraid of her. He wasn’t afraid of her at all.
?
>It practically enforces my points that he has no interest in her still
In Arc 2 yes, later
>[Rem: Is it okay...if I ask for a selfish favor…?]
>[Subaru: …! Say it, say anything. I’ll listen to anything because I’ll do it…]
>[Rem: Say “I love you”...]
>Rem spilled these words out with a faint, frail voice while looking up at Subaru.
In her vision which had become blurred by the swell of tears that gushed up, she saw Subaru shake his head. After that, Subaru brought his face close to her and said,
>[Subaru: I love you(suki da)]
>[-----------]
>[Subaru: I love you(daisuki da). Isn’t that obvious...If you aren’t with me, I can’t live on…]
>It was his true feelings. If you were to say that this was when he spilled everything out, that wouldn’t be an exaggeration and would be an accurate statement. If it wasn’t for her, he wouldn’t come this far. If she were to disappear, he would not be able to live on.
>[Rem: Ahhh...I’m happy…]
>Accepting Subaru’s confession, Rem felt a tear alongside her closed eyes. Taking in Subaru’s words happily, her face quickly blushed. Soon after, it now really did seem that all power within her body had departed.
>[Subaru: Wait…]
>[Rem: I love you(aishiteimasu), Subaru-kun]
>[Subaru:Don’t fuck with me, stay by my side. You’re going to leave me with regrets again!?]
>Subaru could not bear to live in a near future where Rem would cease to exist. Along with knowing this fact since long ago, her existence still has become sooo much more important to him, compared to long ago. So,
>[Subaru: In the future where I talk while smiling, I need you…I don’t want this]

I opened OP's pic thinking she was showing her bare foot and this was a thin veiled 2dfeet thread, what a letdown.

Is this official art?

read the op, retard

His entire life depended on emilia. She's also a nice girl with a fortune.
What isn't to like about emilia that you have to object? They have better chemistry and talk to each other like actual people.

Subaru's conversations with rem are that of a coworker and a bipolar psych ward patient.

MUH

Edited LN art.

When will Emilia pass Rem in popularity?

Yeah well she's dead so move aside rem FAGOTS.
You had your "canon" 3.5 seconds of "romance" for remxsub but it's back to the real plot (ie. Emilia)

>His entire life depended on emilia.
He's fucking invincible and the AU with Rem shows that he's far more capable then her in every single way and the current series shows that she's in fact an albatross. An ungrateful albatross that seemingly doesn't even like him enough to give him a MY HERO BJ after he manages to save her life the umpteenth time.
And i once convinced a girl who i let borrow five bucks and gave them a half mile piggy back ride home to give me a full bj. actually think she set everything up so that she could do it because she could have easily gotten a ride home from her brother.

I never knew I needed this

Emilia best girl.

>[Subaru: I’m later than usual, but]

>Subaru did not head up the stairs that led to the third floor of the eastern wing where his room was located. Instead, he went towards the west wing where the girls’ slept in their rooms as he let out these explanatory words at the end, and then―

>[Subaru:―Sorry for intruding.]

>Subaru would never forget to knock on the door before he entered the room. He knew that there wouldn’t be an answer. Even then, perhaps he did this because he couldn’t bear not being able to hold onto hope. Or maybe, maybe he confirmed the lack of answer in order to not forget…

>――Perhaps he did it to not forget about the warmth of that flame that would continue to heat up perpetually within his body.

>「――――]

>Subaru said this while pulling out a chair and then sat down at the side of the bed. The faint moonlight that came in from the gap between the curtains just barely brought the figure of the girl―the girl whose sleeping face was being exposed on top of the bed―into his field of vision.

>Her white face that bathed in the moonlight. Her cherry blossom lips. Her short, blue hair. Her body that was surprisingly rich with feminineness, wrapped in a light night gown. Her chest that went up and down from her systematic breathing. The Sleeping Beauty. ――The girl that has continued to be in a state of slumber like this for more than a whole year now.

>[Subaru: I have so much to tell you today, because an uninvited guest came in with a ridiculous question. First, at the start of my morning, just like always――]

>Subaru wore a calm face as he made a speech towards the sleeping girl. Even though he normally told his stories in a facetious way, the tone of his voice was extremely gentle. He told her about the day’s incident in a cheerful way with a tone that was similar to a considerate tone one would use when talking to a napping baby.

Atracttive is more than an apariencce is about a lot of thing that can make a woman be the best for inside and outside. Remu is very charismatic and her personality is complex and deep and that is something Emilia can have because she is a plain characte with no purpose or anything important to contribute for Re:zero.

>d-don't discuss apparence because Rem can't win in a beauty contest

Pixiv responses. Basically a fan posting a reply to the first image in OP with an inspired version of the original.

Nah. If Rem seriously tried, she could ace a beauty contest she wasn't even supposed to be part of in the first place.

Not against Emilia, which is the fucking point.

rem has the better personality but this is a thread about appearances, emilia doesn't really have much screen time/interesting development but i'll be damned if she doesn't look good

No. She could win it against Emilia, which is why I brought it up. She could win against all the royal candidates. The Oni twins are considered to be quite attractive in-universe, even if they're more on the cute side rather than being particularly glamorous.

No, she couldn't. Being "cute" or "quite attractive" doesn't cut it against Emilia who is a genuine otherworldly beauty.

strawpoll.me/13899316

So Emilia was the universally superior best girl who got cucked by her MC regardless, right?

>is a cute anime girl more attractive than literal dog shit?
made me think

>remshit good personality
>"i wub subaru-kun xd"

No

Reminder that Emilia canonically has bigger breasts than Rem.

>she is her only true ally that has never killed him not even by accident
fucking this. the biggest thing that triggers me about remfags is how they completely gloss over how rem brutally murders subaru without a word as hes suffering in a hallway

>Would you ever date someone that punched you in the face? Would you date someone who didn't know you but assumed you made gossip about them and so they kicked you square in the balls?
>letting the trivial superficial details dictate your feelings
Emiliafags

because shes a girl

rem is the ultimate virgin waifu
people like her because they can relate to being rejected

Yes, she's factually more beautiful. No Remfag is insecure enough to debate you on this.

No. I mean this is literally a thing in a story Tappei supervised, and something that is also stated elsewhere. Rem and Ram are considered to be on a similar level to Emilia, if not in the same way. They are as beautiful as the Royal Candidates, who are all very beautiful women. The Re:Zero game has endings where Rem or Ram will with the Royal Beauty pageant if no one else interferes, either because Rem assumes she's been asked to win it herself or puts all her effort into making Ram win.

So yes. If Rem tried, she'd beat Emilia in a Beauty Pageant.

I'm an Emiliafag, but Emilia is way more of a "pure" waifu than Rem. Emilia doesn't even know what sex and kissing are.

Her relationship with Subes develops in a more interesting way than Em's, but the fact that she's such a bitch from the onset shows what kind of person she really is. I was disappointed that Emilia was a tsundere (pretty tired of 90% of all main heroines being tsundere tbqh) but she is an infinitely better person than Rem in every conceivable way except combat.

I mean she's FOR virgins

Rem
>cute hair
>feminine
>delicate features
>wide array of emotions

Emilia
>generic silver haired anime elf

>The thing with Rem isn't even as sweet pure and ignorant as puppy love. It's some creepy probably evil twisted simulacrum of love that a completely emotionally weak moe blob has towards a less then paper thin collection of perfect attempts at making a nerfed Kirito that has at no point shown anything more then generic light novel protag friendship even though she's done nothing but secretly hate him since meeting him.
>It's kind of fucked if you think about it.

Nice imgur filename, Remfag.

The mental gymnastics these people go through to say "my penis likes it when I look at Rem" is astounding.

>rem: a cuck

>EMT: Main love interest

Check and mate

Of course Emiliafags can't fathom anything beyond what character design they prefer.

The only thing Rem did wrong was not kill him sooner. He was dying of a curse, something entirely incurable, and was suffering just as you said. Rem killing him did put him out of his misery. She just made it messier than it needed to be.
>but the fact that she's such a bitch from the onset shows what kind of person she really is
Yes. Rem is kind of a bitch who regularly slips snide comments and insults into her speech, and has some mental oddities aside from that. Which means when she's nice, she's doing it despite her suspicious nature. So when she holds the hand of the witch-stinking boy while he's having nightmares, it means she's doing this even when every instinct is telling her that there's a 90% chance he's a genocidal psychopath.

Rem is the best looking modern anime character, her face is just too well-designed.

Subaru loves everyone but he's only IN LOVE with Emilia. Stay mad, Remcucks.

rem
>already reached max potential
>written into a coma so author could stall for time
emilia
>layer over layer of mysteries surrounding her
>obviously being saved best for last

Look.
Rem actually had a personality and depth and we learned more about her then anyone else in the series up to that point. Even the MC.
She earned the respect of the audience.

Her "confession" was really good to be honest.
And their interactions and unique relationship was something that I've never actually seen in anything.

Subaru's feelings toward Emilia are so odd and feel so artificial that the entire fanbase has created a bit of lore that states that it's all because of the witch.

It explains so much and so perfectly fits that it's considered canon.

Understand now?

Rem looks cuter but Emilia has a substantially superior personality

>that states that it's all because of the witch.
Well, that was a result of some lines in the WN, so that's some pretty early speculation.

Nah, Rem's had plenty of mystery surrounding her from the moment her ability to smell the Witch was introduced. As well as Al freaking out when he realized she wasn't Ram.

He tried to kiss Rem. On the lips. Twice.

>He's fucking invincible
Right, because dying is so much fun and something he loves doing
>he's far more capable then her
He's resourceful, but this is Emilia vs Rem not Subaru vs Rem
>doesn't even like him enough to give him a MY HERO BJ
The way he sees it, when she saved his life, his life became hers. It's unfortunate that she has yet to reciprocate that but she does support him in her own way. She also has a massive inferiority complex from years of racism and can't believe that someone as great as Subaru wants anything to do with her.
>And i once abloo bloo story no one here will believe
So you think all women should be sluts and put out for the simplest things. Nice to see where you stand.

same

rem
>became way more likeable than main love interest
>written into a coma so author could stall for his waifu
emilia
>author's silver haired elf waifu

>sees her as a baby
As do we enlightened Emilia fans

Yes

>ESL

>rem has the better personality
all of my keks