Why are men falling behind women?

Women are graduating more, getting jobs easier, are less depressed, commit less suicide, have better relationships, are less likely to commit crime, are less likely to become drug addicts, are less likely to be virgins, are less likely to be unemployed, are less likely to be mass shooters, are less likely to be NEETs, etc. Are they dare I say it the master sex? Have men fallen off as a sex? Is this punishment for thousands of years of patriarchy?

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/8205283
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2576496/figure/F4/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

modern society is designed for women and soyboys

i can't be happy with a 8 to 5 job and then go home to watch some retarded romantic comedies while talking about how my day was

fuck all that shit

Because we have a society that funnels resources and support to women at r expense of men and boys boh physically with money and culturally

Don't worry. They'll all normie themselves eventually.

>jew use the govt to forcibly push men out
>weaker
Ok

So you admit that men can't adapt to modern society? If you can't adapt then you're basically obsolete from an evolutionary perspective.

>are less depressed
I don't think this one is true and it makes me question the validity of the the rest of your claims. Since you didn't source any information, I can't verify it myself. In other words, you made a shit thread. Faggot.
>Sage goes in the options field

Yep, men tried too hard, to create a world where women could be safe and play at being equal citizens without reality intruding. We fucking succeeded unfortunately. Don't worry, it will collapse soon ,they are ruining it at a rate of knots, and afterward we have a great excuse never to trust them again. This whole shitty debacle is a great learning experience for us.

>Why are men falling behind women?
Didn't we just spend a century bringing women up to speed? It'd be fucking weird if they weren't pulling ahead.

This. Why do women try and dictate the day in order to "spend quality time"? Nigga I don't want to go to brunch.

Because Men are expected to work all of the horrible, shitty jobs that cause depression, suicide, and injury (so they can be addicted to pain killers).

You don't see women doing all of the disgusting and low paying jobs. They either work as a nurse, in an office, or fastfood.

If men are committing suicide at greater rates compared to women it obviously means they are more depressed as well. Faggot.

24/7 hate propaganda against men in all forms of media

entire government and legal apparatus finely tuned to extract wealth from the bodies of men and shower it on women

entire education system replaced with indoctrination into cult of genocidal rage directed toward men

Because everything is designed for indoctrinating women and keeping men behind.

>System deliberately favors women over men
>Meanwhile society still demands men individually give up most of their personal wealth to women
But w/e, the tide is changing. All the bogus sexual harrassment stuff has made it so that less women are being hired simply for liability's sake

>What is unfair hiring practices?

The catch 22 of american business. Don't hire a woman and get sued. Hire a woman and deal with harassment and rape charges 20 minutes later.

I work in a field that makes great money and there are no women. We get work done & no one gets raped. Women belong at home with the kids. They have no business in the workplace.

Soyboy is the "adapted" version you are looking for.

What’s wrong with brunch??

Why is the scale by which we judge men and women favoring women so clearly, before an argument has been formulated?

I speak from my experience based on the lives of people I know in my family and my friends. Most of the women are doing great, they have careers, they have goals, they go out, generally very well adjusted etc. However compared to the men my age who are in their 20s a lot of them are stuck in shitty jobs, or don't know where to go, some have given up it seems so they withdraw into video games, TV shows, etc. It's sad. Obviously there are men who do well as well but women are more likely to get their shit together.

Any "man" in this position isn't a real man. If you're failing, it's your own fault. Fucking pull yourself up by your bootstraps you lazy fucks.

A modern society that it has become so in only a few decades is pretty far away from an evolutionary condition.
Besides, it is a well known fact that women are just getting more and more unhappy even if the world is made "for them".
Everyone is suffering more and more, it's not just man. Low tier man have always been expendable. In the past as canon foder or to work the fields, today, being left out of the structure that is being forced upon.

Men are obsolete.

It means that man have balls and capacity to do so.

But women attempt suicide more then men. So women are more depressed. Faggot

Roasties or Jew detected

Men are obsolete until a woman turns the faucet knob and water doesn't come out, or their car doesn't start.

Fuck off boomer

>you need to be completely obedient to the government in order to be deemed acceptable for modern society
So obviously women are ahead.

now compare STEM degrees, invention, success in the tech industry, overall average created lifetime wealth etc.

oh, you won't? funny that

Women have constantly been stressing how hard it is to be a woman since like the 60s when it's really easier, and all their whining did was make it even easier to be a woman than it is to be a man, but you can't acknowledge the struggles men face because that's sexist and men should just be happy the patriarchy aka society is being destroyed

>Women are graduating more, getting jobs easier
Typical women always lagging one step behind and blindly chasing what they used to envy in the past.
None of that will be relevant in the war on Marxism, its "protected groups", founders and supporters.

Men are merely more successful at suicide, as with most if not all things in life. Women 'attempt' suicide at a rate roughly 3x that of men.
^ This is a claim
>"Attempted suicides occur primarily among women, while completed suicides occur primarily among men."
>ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/8205283
^ This is a source
Try it sometime you fucking reject.

because we are being sabotaged.

>modern society
>progress

that's the fallacy in your argument, modern society is not progress, it's a regression in almost every aspect of life

i won't adapt mostly because i really don't want to

Women attempt suicide at higher rate, but fail because lack of intelligence in planning and lack of willpower in overriding the animalistic selfpreservation instinct.

Well there are a myriad of reasons but to put it simple: women are more docile, society and the job environment is designed (if you are talking in big numbers) for being easy to handle etc.

fucking bot posters

Women get jobs because of affirmative action. It's literally illegal not to hire them. No woman has ever earned a job.

Yes, it's gone up since 2014

Modern society is shit, real alphas do what the fuck they want and reject society unless you have a family then I can understand biting the bullet to feed your loved ones.

Oy shit photo, here is a graph for self harm divided by gender:
>ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2576496/figure/F4/

>graduating more,
Title 9 and courses created so women cannot fail out of school, just like they did for niggers
>getting jobs easier,
Affirmative action, just like they did for niggers
>are less depressed, commit less suicide,
Nothing is expected of them, they have a support system of cock
>have better relationships,
Meaning they're the ones in the relationship with the weaponized sexual capitol
>are less likely to commit crime,
Are less likely to be punished for it when they do
>are less likely to become drug addicts,
pampered lifestyles and no real labor their entire lives
>are less likely to be virgins,
Devaluation of their only inherent worth
>are less likely to be unemployed,
See #2
>are less likely to be mass shooters,
Arent as subjected to the forces that create them
>are less likely to be NEETs,
Again, #1 and #2
>Are they dare I say it the master sex?
That's like saying my dog is the more advanced of the two of us because I go to work to afford to feed him. Hell, maybe it's true.

Good, then start off doing gigs with the skills you have, figure out what you like doing the best and then build a business around it.

There is more to be gained from work than just money.

It's not really an accomplishment to have higher rates of college attendance and employment when THE GOVERNMENT IS ARTIFICIALLY PUSHING PEOPLE TO LET YOU INTO COLLEGE AND HIRE YOU

Race and gender quotas, man. And people are perfectly fine with it.

No, it's the rise before the fall.
Let them push a bit further and the males who still maintain that delusion will retreat entirely, and then the whole thing will crumble down.

its just white men, all these "men" articles are based on the only people who actually have the time and devotion to help another human with a task that doesnt benefit themself: white men

as globalists eradicate white men world wide through policy, culture, etc, people are becoming more and more aware of the effects. its like lobsters in boiling water no one sees the water temperature changing but they see men changing color

conditions were created that would destroy white men, and they were a success. what is seen now is the result of a destroyed people. 50-100 years ago this "weaker sex" filled every house on the block with white children and white wives in cooking aprons over ironing boards, was responsible for all political decisions as the only member of the voting class, built the country and globe in fact as the only members of the working class.

white men, who once excluded all other forms of life from positions of power, built a great world. then they invited women to ruin it after the sweet whispers of jews in their ears convinced them women were equal. now all forms of reality are replaced with emotion. science is evil, math is racist, nature is offensive and only the right emotionally derived opinions are socially acceptable or you are ostracized from society like a salem witch

It's not hard to kill yourself. They can't be failing. They're just attention whoring. Again.

i don't even know what quality time means
gossiping with a woman about her coworkers? is that it?

>less likely to be virgins
Because getting fucked is so important when you're young. Thanks kikes.
>less likely to be depressed
kek
>have better relationships
how the fuck is this even measured? I call bs.
>getting jobs easier
gee I wonder why.
>less likely to commit crime
Thank Tyrone
>Neets and unemployment
Same as finding job. Gee I wonder why.
All these gibs and women are still less happy than 70 years ago.

So society is gonna collapse because men can't compete with women? Lol. Sad!

You only fail if your crying out for attention. It's not a difficult act to commit

>Women 'attempt' suicide at a rate roughly 3x that of men.

You actually believe this

Woman is tutorial mode

diversity quotas and affirmative action

No, you retard.
It means that men do things better. Even killing themselves.
See By the way, this is interesting. I wonder if this happens here in Chile. Probably not.
It would prove, as an argument, that feminism makes society worst by harming men, specially trough affirmative action an all that bs.

It's funny that it says "no family" in the front. That includes women, it's not only about men.
Read this too.

>Women are graduating more
I can't lift up my skirt for an easy A+ in Sociology.
>getting jobs easier
Ever heard of Facebook? A site where you bash and lower rating of companies for not giving people who work less(women) more incentives and going out of your way to hire them?
>less depressed, commit less suicide
Give men free shit associated with being woman and see their depression plummet.
Their relationships are shallow as fuck and those are that are not are under constant threat of rape accusation(if the other one is male) or defamation (if female).
>are less likely to commit crime
Yeah, but because stealing half your shit after divorce is not considered crime, not because they're the 'good' girls.
>are less likely to become drug addicts
Lol, how many women do you know that do not take hormonal anticonception which is far more of a drug than some plant will ever be?
>are less likely to be virgins
Being whore is good how...?
>are less likely to be unemployed
already answered somewhere up, plus women have far more safety nets despite being less threatened by poverty than men
>are less likely to be mass shooters
also less likely any kind of shooter because women can't aim for shit
> are less likely to be NEETs
see 'jobs' and 'unemployed' section
>Are they dare I say it the master sex?
No, just getting jewified and get away with it thanks to jews.
>Have men fallen off as a sex?
Nope, opted out of stupid games, without men the society will collapse, without women, well nothing collapses, they're easily replaceable.
>Is this punishment for thousands of years of patriarchy?
Why would you punish men for getting yout out of cold cave, daily rape and death from dysentery at age of 30?

Sage

It's by design.

>XD

Not sure that's true. Most of the women I live with are Tinder whores, fat, or purple hair flannel wearing lesbians. The normie girls are married to soyboy beta losers who they boss around, or in "long distance relationships" and keep a pack of cats/dogs in their homes.

For men it's winner take all now. Unless you are a nutjob religious person, good luck holding on to any kind of relationship for more than six months. Everybody just wants to trade up constantly.

what else do you gain? i'm not a social person

Stuff redpills are made from

Like the great Patrice O Neal said: We rape womens bodies, they rape our time.

Satifaction

Fewer men attempt but more men succeed.

Some call it competition, you call it patriarchy. Didn't your kind spend the whole past century trying to destroy it ?
Hypocrisy much ? lol

The problem is they have no incentive. Women have an incentive simply because "i have a vagina and i have to prove people wrong". Men on the other hand, get raped in divorce court, can have a single baseless accusation ruin his entire career and life work, and no one to raise his children if he wants them. Would you check out? I certainly have, though i still work. I just spend the majority of the time with vidya and the few guns im allowed to own

You have got to have some kind of brain damage to come up with rationals like this title suggests

No it means men kill themselves better than women.

They are literally gloating about destroying the futures of two generations of men.

but they have one problem: dumb all over the time. I'll stay a man better.

At least they have sex more than women.

>are less likely to be virgins
Holy fuck, this is considered a bad thing in current year?

Women truly do not appreciate how many modern conveniences and comforts are made possible only by 95%+ male labor and investment.

men use guns or jump off of shit. women take a handful of Nyquil and expect to die. Women are so useless they literally cannot succeed at death.

>nurse
It's a fucking awful job mate.

Beautiful red pill right there.

Why does Sup Forums keep asking questions that have the same answer?

It's the Jews, dumbass. It's always the Jews.

Nice digits but still

>graduating more
That is a vague statement and doesnt specify what degree. Women get on average major in shit degrees

>less depressed
Thats because women are unfeeling creatures that only look for their best interests

>commit less suicide
Most men that kill themselves are caused by women who rip their heart out

Kek

>less likely to commit crime
Because men are prosecuted harder for the same crime that a woman would get a slap on the wrist for

>less likely to become drug addicts
Again kek

>less likely to be virgins
A key that opens many locks is a master key but a lock that opens for many keys is a shitty lock

>less likely to be unemployed
Because they eitger take shit service work or affirmative action

>less likely to be mass shooters
Women can barely drive let alone operate a gun

>less likely to be neets
All they have to do is offer their pussy to get what they want

Yes because having sex determines your sexual and social worth. If you can't laid there's obviously something wrong with you.

But money is the reason to work in the first place, everything else is secondary.
That is common sense, you know.

>Women are graduating more
True
>getting jobs easier
No
>are less depressed
No
>commit less suicide
True
>have better relationship
True(??)
>are less likely to commit crime
Indeed
>are less likely to become drug addicts
Check
> are less likely to be virgins
I don't think so
>are less likely to be unemployed
Nope
>are less likely to be mass shooters
Well done
>are less likely to be NEETs
No, take NEET for its definition instead of what the media told ya: not employed nor in education nor training.

>Are they dare I say it the master sex? Have men fallen off as a sex?
No. Weak men won't reproduce as much as men who are functional, obviously.

>Is this punishment for thousands of years of patriarchy?
Not really.

Women are just that shit at maintaining anything.

t. male into femdom

Men have more brain capacity and get more addicted to dopamine than brainlet females

Men will not adapt to this "society" we inherited. We will sit idle and wait for it to collapse and then rebuild everything again from the ruins created by cuckolds and whores. Women don't built and maintain civilization. Men do.

can confirm in in second year in my uni and i thought being a male njrse was a good idea
i wanna quit but i gotta get a degree.

this

I'm sure somebody can find numbers, rate of depression male vs female. I know like 1/4 US wimenz is on psychiatric meds.

Women can do it all themselves. Let's just see how fulfilling of a life that gives them in the end.
I don't give a fuck.
They can shovel shit for all I care. I'm not doing it.

/Thread

this

>mfw no one is thread has any sense of humor.

>gender roll
Lost

Women need cuck males in the government and men to be nerfed as shit just to compete wtf is your roastie brain on about lmao.

Women don't need men to do the dirty work as we now have machines to prop them up
Essentially whatever they do is meaningless, there's no survival chances involved
All they have to be is malleable, and obedient. Tell them what they want, and how to do it, and they'll happily live slave like forever

Soy detected