What was even his end goal?

What was even his end goal?

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s0RUxdZcUcDf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

to have fun

>to have fun

This is what made him the best character, there wasn't any deep edgy meaning behind his actions, just fun.

Ryuk's face is like he's high on cocaine and is ready to hit on some hookers

To get some sleep, guy looks like hasnt had some shuteye in ages.

After watching him get the Edgy the Edgehog treatment in that movie is good to see his loony spacy face grinning
Dam that movie made me mad

>I wonder what would happen if I just dump this thing on some kid
>let's find out
Also, apples.

He's a prankster. He didn't expect a human to use the note. So he would appear to reclaim it and say "It was just a prank bro"

For the lulz

To have happenings

Next question. When do we get Death Note: ReBorn?

The hell you're saying? Ryuk was great there, nothing like the original though

He expected a human to use it. He just didn't expect to run into someone that would try to make himself a living God. He says early on most people that use a Death Note wimp out after a few murders

Death Note really doesn't work in the modern era where everyone has infinite access to infinite crime data. He could've anonymously killed 2 million scumbag people and no one ever could've caught him.

A mouthpiece for the reader/viewer/whatever

he's a simple person

he was just a nihilistic deity, who wanted to have some fun in his otherwise extremely dull and pointless life.
and I'm not trying to be a fedorafag, because Shinigamis' existence is truly meaningless. as they only exist to kill people, who would die anyway.

just a prank bro

To get a PS3

To get a American adaptation.

You know its true

He was bored.

Eating apple

Pen pineapple apple pen

And even Netflix couldn't destroy his character. Honestly it was a smart move not to chance his character.

>dude here's a book to kill whoever you like
>not edgy

what are you smoking

He literally tells you you fucking retard
>Chaos isn't a pit. Chaos is a ladder. Many who try to climb it fail and never get to try again. The fall breaks them. And some, are given a chance to climb. They refuse, they cling to the gods or love. Illusions. Only the ladder is real. The climb is all there is. -Ryuk

Glad I could finally drop that shit show when he died.

vocaroo.com/i/s0RUxdZcUcDf

That's a GoT quote dumbass

Kill Spiderman

He's obviously talking about dropping Got you fucking retard.

Can you imagine how much more fuckery would happen if Light had one of these?