Pajeets in Sup Forums

Why there are so many pajeets in this board? These shitskins dares to comment on this board. Is Sup Forums getting cucked by Indians now?

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/world/2018/feb/22/new-russian-stealth-fighter-spotted-in-syria
nasa.gov/press-release/international-space-station-crew-landing-to-air-live-on-nasa-television
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>shitskins
You have to be 18 to use this board

Pajeet here, you look so insecure lmao. Just the mere presence of me is to throw you into an autistic rage. Fucking hell, a thread died for this.

I didn't knew Sup Forums secretly sucks Indians dicks for money

>Fucking hell, a thread died for this.
this. Also, I like how out of the four sentences OP wrote, only one is grammatically correct. He has to be a teenage edgelord who barely speaks English

Kek.
Cry harder. I'm probably more redpilled than you'll ever be, faggot. And contribute more.

says the meme flag

>be 'Murican
>goes on Sup Forums
>sees Pajeet posting
>instantly triggered by this he must type with his fat 56% fingers 'POO IN LOO'
>As he get's a reply from pajeet about how Americans are degenerate faggots he starts laughing
>He laughs so hard he sharts
>Reaches into his underwear with his hand to see if it was indeed a shart, as the layers of fat dampened the sharting sensation
>Not to mention the fact that years of sitting numbed his arse nerves
>Takes hand out, covered is ass sweat and shit
>Snifs
>Replies to the pajeet 'HAHAHA YOU REEAALLY NEED SOME POTTY TRAINING'
>Laughs so hard he falls out of his chair
>His underwear turns over, covering him in runny shit from the Mac Donalds food he ate every day the last week
>He can't stop laughing about his joke to Pajeet
>Laughs so hard he can't keep up with breathing, on top of that he can't get up hand his sheer weight is pressing his lungs down into the ground
>Amerifat dies on the spot from oxygen shortage

I've never seen an amerilard btfo this hard.

Nobody likes you and your poo kind. Leave this board and go build some toilets for your hellhole

>>be 'Murican
He's not a murrican, look at his grammar. He's probably from some 3rd world European shithole

How badly did Chad cuck you, mate?

Wew lad

>memeflag
>complains about memeflag

kek

yup they larp as white same with blacks.

Fact: le 56% face is more relevant to Europe than the U.S.

They are more shameless and insecure than blacks. That's why they have to come here and suck white dicks

Ay yo white boi

show your flag cunt

>gif file
>still picture
Lmao.

I have to say, I kinda disliked Indians before I saw this thread. But then OP came along with his faggotry, which dwarfed the shortcomings of Indians and my prejudice was cured

They somehow found there way here from 9gag, I think there's a leak or something.

>3rd world European shithole
like Poland?

> Republic of India
> 3rd largest army
> nuclear country
> fastest growing economy in the world
> nationalist & conservative right wing country protecting traditional values
> Hindu majority
> democracy unlike china or some mohammedan hellhole
> free speech

Which cucked degenerate western hellhole are you from OP? People who live in glass houses shouldn’t throw stones.

can you write something similar about the brits?

>be India
>have major rape problems worse than Sweden

fug I walked into that one

why do you dislike us so much?

Keep crying, nobody likes your shitty smelly ugly distorted kind

atleast we are improving
and we won't be under muslim's in future
can't say the same for you

you must be a turkroach

No really, why are you THIS assblasted over some user from India?

Sup Forums is getting cucked by pajeets

>56% not knowing about different countries cultures
its like clockwork.

>nobody likes you
the fact that THEY like EACH OTHER and are still the majority in their own country, physically and culturally, should be enough for them
It would have been enough for me.

COPE

>cope haha cope lmao look at this I'm a real Sup Forums tard gois not from plebbit XDDDDD
Kill me.

Btfo Bongcuck. Hope your mom and sister don't get raped by Porkis.

Why are you so assblasted that India is a shithole? I think you should go back Rajeesh!

Leave this faggot behind Indianons. Must be a Pakistani hiding behind a meme flag cuz he is too insecure about his own country and child molestation cases so he needs to feel good.

>that pic
Lmao what
Hardly anyone knows what AMD is in here.
Who's making these shitty memes? The only fucking reason we even have AMD laptops and parts in here is becuase of Amazon.
Also, Sup Forums is retarded

>hides behind meme flag
Pajeet confirmed. Go fuck yourself.

Pajeets posting from india are fine
Pajeets from the USA are not.

I'm open to admitting that india has problems, I'm glad to be in the US rather than there. But holy shit, I don't need to have 20 fucking threads about "poo in loo gois xD"

It's a Paki Swissanon.

>
Who is the real pajeet here?

Then move on and stop acting like a stereotypical Indian.

This. And sage.

I bet there're also many shitskins under meme flags and many shitskin Muslims and pakis under the Union Jack.

It's sad I agree. The anti-Semitic narrative attracts Muslims here since they hate Jews and probably some of them are shilling against Jews.

At least I'm not a 56%. I'm probably whiter than you, Tyrone Gonzalez

Lol and why is that?

slavs are subhumans

Isn't that practically the same thing anyway?

I agree, pajeets, pakis and poles posting under the Union Jack are the worst.

Fuck Muslims and Hinuds/Indians. THis board and Sup Forums is for whites only. If and currynigger/sandnigger scum comes here you kick them out, not waste your time arguing with them. People like you are the reason why Sup Forums is so cucked today

It's as same as Swiss being part of France or Germany.

Have you not met a paki user yet? They act like they're superior in every way.

uh oh big boy is mad xD

Paki here :^)

They should fuck off back to india thats why. Im totally fine with Indians in india. I support them actually if they are nationalistic, but indians in the USA might as well be praise kek maga hat wearing 90 IQ retards. Theres no way they can br true nationalists.

Isnt it obvious JIDF just outsourced themselves to India like the telephone companies do.

Show your real flag, faggot.

And L2English you sub human shit.

A paki/turkroach trying so hard to be white behind a meme flag.
Kys faggot. If you don't like pol being cucked, stop sucking white dicks and start suckin your Turk roach dicks.

I agree. Shame I have a union flag. Northern Ireland should be apart of the Irish republic. I guess Ill just have to wait 50 years.

The best thing about pajeets is that they're so insecure that any time someone makes a pajeet thread they flock to it as if magnetized to sperg out about MUH NUCLEAR POWER. It's really a wonder to witness. Also,
POO
IN
LOO

Shut up, you fucking 56%.

>I'm probably whiter than you,
like pottery given the image that I had posted

POO

el abominacion...

>imagine being so deep in the closet you keep pictures like this

Look what real engineers do. It's not web monkeying with JS frameworks.

theguardian.com/world/2018/feb/22/new-russian-stealth-fighter-spotted-in-syria

imagine living in country where people openly shit like dogs

you are just proving my point

stop arguing with pajeets & start deporting them

You have to be 18 or older to post here you Americanized and materialistic nu-males who spend your days on mindless hate and eating pizza pockets. Fucking idiots. Go somewhere else.

Theres a 13 year old in this thread right now.

Hahahahaha, Pajeets kick and beat you shitheads dead or half dead in India and you can just reeee over it on pol. You guys are as big of a joke as your Alt-right cucks.

slavs are real engineers now lol

Indians I have met irl are more redpilled than your average Sup Forumsster. I wouldn't be surprised if they aren't already a large percentage of Sup Forums hiding under various flags.

Amerifats BTFOed eternally beyond recovery by a POO IN LOO! Just lol at mongrels! Kumar has no chill.

yeah who would do such a thing?

>>Not to mention the fact that years of sitting numbed his arse nerves

better pajeets than americans desu

indians are not semites, there is your answer

Noice.
(You)

memeflags are worse than americans btw

Sup Forums btfo! Superpower by 2030 will defeat you and then shut on your faces

nasa.gov/press-release/international-space-station-crew-landing-to-air-live-on-nasa-television

I have nothing against you
But I believe in ethno centrism.
Meaning you could be very good and all but I'd rather pass for the sake of conservation

Post your mutts

Proud Amerimutt

the cow thief joins the thread

>memeflag
let me guess you're either Pakistani or Indian yourself

Whats wrong with being a cuckhold?