“WE TAKING YOUR GUNS AND KEEPING THE ILLEGALS” California

Well Sup Forums I’m fucked. The only thing that can save us now it’s the BIG ONE.

Other urls found in this thread:

nbcnews.com/tech/tech-news/silicon-valley-faces-make-or-break-moment-amid-big-tech-n847301
sacbee.com/news/state/california/article201935779.html
thebolditalic.com/why-is-there-so-much-human-shit-on-the-streets-the-bold-italic-san-francisco-ccaecdc7512
theblaze.com/news/2018/02/20/human-feces-drug-needles-garbage-line-the-streets-of-downtown-san-francisco-costing-city-millions
youtube.com/watch?v=KF7hWzqdPDk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

More reason not to go to california

good luck banning assault shovels

You could just leave...

It’s not about leaving. My house, family, friends, etc...it’s practically the Alamo for me and others.

>Assemblyman Phil Ting of San Francisco again wants to expand the ability for some to seek gun violence restraining orders. Current California law lets family members and police ask a judge to remove firearms for up to one year from a relative who appears to pose a threat. Ting's bill would add high school and college personnel, employers, co-workers and mental health professionals.

>A companion bill by Assemblywoman Blanca Rubio of Baldwin Park would let judges issue such orders orally, based on statements by police, if there is an urgent need. Her second bill would impose lifetime firearm bans for those convicted of misdemeanor domestic violence.

>Among other proposals:

>Law enforcement agencies would have to put information on recovered firearms into a state database under a bill by Quirk.
>A bill by Assemblyman Rob Bonta of Oakland would allow individuals to add themselves to the state's "do not sell" list if they feel they might be a danger to themselves or others.
>The state would require background checks for anyone buying a key part that is used to assemble an assault weapon at home under a bill by Assemblyman Mike Gipson of Carson.
>Public agencies hosting gun buy-backs would be barred from issuing gift cards from retailers who sell guns under a bill by Assemblywoman Lorena Gonzalez Fletcher of San Diego.
>Assemblyman Evan Low of Silicon Valley has two bills. One would remove firearms from those who have been hospitalized for suicide prevention twice in one year. The second would require law enforcement to send bullet casings to a central registry where they might be linked to firearms or other crime scenes.

I'm just waiting for the day the angels fall from heaven and declare California to be Sodom and
Gomorrah and turn everyone into salt pillars.

Californian lawmakers are domestic terrorists and are enemies of the constitution and mans liberties. Each politician should be lined up and systematically purged from the face of this earth. All Californian lawmakers should have their jobs, rights and liberties stripped away by the people.

It is clear and evident that these lawmakers only serve political correctness and themselves. An opponent of an armed person is an opponent of free people.

>if you have anxiety or depression you get dingdongbannu fron guns in california

hahahahahahahaha. not even canada is this bad.

I'm sure the illegally armed mexican cartel soldiers feel safer knowing commiefornia's government is making the gringo defenseless. La Raza will reclaim their clay and raise up the flag of Azatlan.

>Ting's bill would add high school and college personnel, employers, co-workers and mental health professionals.

So basically in california you can no longer tell anyone you own guns. Any given libshit around you could get your guns taken for a year.

>I'm reporting you for your own good, user :)
The absolute state of California

These cities can’t even prevent homeless bums from designating shitting streets, and they’re somehow going to prevent people who want a gun from getting a gun?

Even California gun owners are too cucked to do anything. Should be using those guns to water the tree of liberty.

i dont see how you cali anons dont neck yourselves by the dozen.

please nuke us best korea

Can they secede already?

>Salt dildos
FTFY

State of Jefferson when?

Soon brother, we will be free

Don’t be retarded, Jefferson will never happen

Does California have anything else to ban, gun-wise? It feels like they've passed just about everything the courts will let them get away with.

These blue states always follow the same pattern:

>Gun control passes, gun crime goes down = proof gun control works
>Gun control passes, gun crime goes up = it's all those other states' fault

I get a sense of pride in the Alamo and seeing things through but it didnt end well.

I think we should have massive gun restrictions in california.

ask liberals what their wish list is for gun reform. They can name anything just short of complete confiscation and then we institute that in california.
then when of course it fails to lower the murder rate in the state it can forever be pointed to as (yet another) example that gun restrictions does not directly mean a lower crime rate

Oh

Just take the guns already.

This. Also you cant draw a square root sign.

At this point, I'd be okay with that

I live near San Diego and a couple of months ago a gang banger shot another in the face at an outdoor street market. I want to save my state but it's hard boys

No user then its the fault of the other states who didnt pass those laws letting their guns across the border.

Can't wait for this to be taken to SCOTUS after Ginsbergstein dies. CA, NY, WA, etc needs to be put in check.

I know what California needs.

Militia Act of 1903 makes any gun-control illegal lads!
Look it up and spread this info !!!

>Assemblyman Phil Ting of San Francisco again wants to expand the ability for some to seek gun violence restraining orders. Current California law lets family members and police ask a judge to remove firearms for up to one year from a relative who appears to pose a threat. Ting's bill would add high school and college personnel, employers, co-workers and mental health professionals.
>A companion bill by Assemblywoman Blanca Rubio of Baldwin Park would let judges issue such orders orally, based on statements by police, if there is an urgent need. Her second bill would impose lifetime firearm bans for those convicted of misdemeanor domestic violence.
you can have your constitutional rights taken away because some one says so? no due process? what the fuck? how the fuck is that legal? he supreme court will probably never hear these cases either so we're just fucked. everyone laugh at california like their not going to do this to your state next. SHALL NOT INFRINGE!

ya if this was the state you're living in you would have shot someone already right?

The Netherlands have looser laws. Not kidding.

just kys stop asking people to do everything for you.

ya they will just blame nevada.

>Militia Act of 1903 makes
kys

why not just leave california?

OR

You guys could collectively start shooting your politicians.

SHALL

>It will require background checks for buying parts
Nobody is going to or even required to follow this law if it passes. An 80% lower is by no definition a gun part, they are just decorative paper weights

Don't assume you're safe just because you're not in California. Cancer spreads. Look what happened to Colorado after Californians started moving there. Not that it's necessary for Californians to move into a place for it to go to shit--look how quickly Texas is turning blue.

Also, laws at the federal level are often modeled after state-level legislation. Don't be surprised if you see a push for these same laws at the federal level just a few years from now.

Haha fib you are so funny

I literally wouldn't even care if that happened, just as long as we continue WALL around it

They need to stay in their containment zone. The most conservative Californian is still a left fag shitting up other states.

No, for they will blame the entirety of the USA for the awful situation their state will be afterward, because in the liberal undeveloped brain its evil to imply peoples do violent thing by their own will (aka they aren't victim of the system or some metaphysical entity) thus they will be unable to comprehend how they, the good guy who are doing the right thing, could possibly be to blame for their own state (since they are supposedly in a liberal utopia by their own standard) and will just claim the illegal weapon are coming from others state, which while not a lie is a disingenuous manipulation of the situation which will amount to yet another national gun grabbing attempts.

They really should make learning about Leland Yee a requirement for all Californian, maybe they would realize then that they are used like a bunch of tools

> Her second bill would impose lifetime firearm bans for those convicted of misdemeanor domestic violence.
Why is domestic violence so heavily linked with gun ownership law? There are tons of crimes out there that can lead to gun violence. A druggie can end up in a gun related crime as much as someone charged with domestic violence. Why does gun laws always single out domestic violence so specifically for severe punishment. Is it due to domestic violence case being heavily biased against men?

>Muh wimmen and chillren
It's easy to get those hearts a bleeding when it's for the women and children.

>mans liberties
...We like to say "people's liberties"

:)

bullets.

*Infringes*

>A bill by Assemblyman Rob Bonta of Oakland would allow individuals to add themselves to the state's "do not sell" list if they feel they might be a danger to themselves or others

I don't mind this one

>The second would require law enforcement to send bullet casings to a central registry where they might be linked to firearms or other crime scenes.
Or, obviously, this one.

The rest are bullshit as usual from CA lawmakers. What's interesting is that they are all pretty low-key--not what one would expect from the thread header--which leads me to believe that even in CA, lower-tier lawmakers are getting a clue that people everywhere are fed up with Dems and their gun-grabbing, and they want to get re-elected so they're mostly not going for the most extreme anti-2nd amendment bills.

Ting and Rubio's additions are ridiculous. Especially the misdem DV one--anyone who really wants to kill their spouse will do it, and they probably will be able to get a gun for it, too. This just represents endless new paperwork for law enforcement and they already have so much that it takes away from time actually stopping crimes and helping victims, etc.

The database entry stuff by Quirk, for instance, will simply represent having to hire a lot of new government staff to enter all that data. Who's gonna pay for that?

Yes, exactly. Ting is full of shit. Fucking chinks.

>don't ask don't tell, user! *smirk*

You are free anytime to come here and do it for us.

Yeah, I don't think this one will get anywhere. I see what they are trying to do, crimewise, but it conflicts with the Constitution/Bill of Rights and any judge--even 9th Circuit judges, imho--will have to go with that and toss this crap.

Gone in may. Just bought a 300 acre ranch.

Cali gets what it deserves. If your a con and still living there it’s your ow fault. You saw this coming for a while now as libs took over your state piece by piece. Why do you think I left Jew York.

^this and this ...
Where were you when it all came crashing down? Hollywood is a dumpster fire and now so is Northern California :
> nbcnews.com/tech/tech-news/silicon-valley-faces-make-or-break-moment-amid-big-tech-n847301
> sacbee.com/news/state/california/article201935779.html

A liberal hell hole churning in piss and shit kept afloat by exploiting oversees labor/production cost and dumping smut on the populous ...
> www.cracked.com/blog/5-reasons-san-francisco-worst-awesome-city-in-america/
> thebolditalic.com/why-is-there-so-much-human-shit-on-the-streets-the-bold-italic-san-francisco-ccaecdc7512
> theblaze.com/news/2018/02/20/human-feces-drug-needles-garbage-line-the-streets-of-downtown-san-francisco-costing-city-millions
> youtube.com/watch?v=KF7hWzqdPDk

Now new and improved w/ no guns.

Well if you won't bug out then bug in and dig in user. I wish I was a contractor or something I would literally be building bunkers and making a fortune right now. Have you seen that infographic of the guy who survived the shit hits the fan in Serbia? You need more than just bullets you need lighters and Medicine and toothpaste and Friends. Mfw no friends.

i've wondered if people pressing for this in california may actually be using some advanced psychological tactics as opposed for just going for an outright ban because...........

they may not need to entirely ban specific firearms all in one go, but if they're constantly adjusting the laws, people will eventually get tired of trying to keep up with them / risk getting arrested for having a barrel that was legal last week, illegal this week, possibly legal the next; e.g. winning by pure attrition / moaning / grind / confusion

i'm sure i remember seeing something somewhere that listed specific firearms that were being banned and they included things like anniversary / signature editions of ?1911s?, even though the 1911 itself wasn't on the list.

either way, watch with caution. some pro-2a's might be looking at it and thinking "so what, they'll probably change their mind again next week", but for the people being effected by that, it's a constant effort to keep up with / eventually they may just not bother. people wouldn't own cars for very long if i changed the rules on how big the tires need to be every week, even if i didn't ban the cars, or the tires.

>Get in argument with gf
>Cat lady calls police
>Lose 2a rights forever
The left is trying to make male female interactions completely impossible.

Or, you know, don't live in Commiefornia.

Lots wife was turned to salt for just looking back as the walked away. Sodom and Gomorrah however were destroyed so badly there is only speculation to where it may have been.

He was presented as a populist to trick you but you didn't listen...

you could just kill all these unconstitutional despots like our fore fathers would have us do at the drop of a hat, but you know people are cowards.

coward

kill them all californias or move and be despised by all who come to know you.

>Lots wife was turned to salt for just looking back as the walked away.
nasty whore deserved it.

I'm not sure why beating your wife is a crime. No one cares if I kick my lawnmower when it's giving me shit.

Nigger it isn’t your Alamo, no one cares about California, no one will hear your rally cry because it’s such an awful piece of shit state.
Move the fuck somewhere else already, I’d suggest an actual battleground state you fucking mongoloid, and then tell every one of your friends and family to move the fuck out because California is THE shithole in the United States.

>be me
>californian

from my dead hands faggot

Imagine a world like this.

I mean, they can pass all these state policies they want, but the major coastal cities are still going to have shootings in the street and high crime. What's it matter to some farmboys in Redding or central CA?

California was a lost cause since Schwarzenegger became governor.

anything these cock suckers can do to erode constitutional freedoms these cali faggots are on it. yea enough is enough, enough of this liberal coddling bullshit creating a bunch of weaklings that just whine about everything. oh cry me a river some kids got shot in a school, anyone wanna venture a guess at how many kids were killed this week along thanks to US made and distributed hardware as well as illegal as fuck drone strikes, na lets just talk about how a semi auto weapon was used poorly by a borderline literal retard with the element of complete surprise, coward law enforcement not stopping him and so many god damn targets he should be executed for such a low count. but yea we gotta focus all on guns because some pissy soyboy high school douche says so, sure.

idiots

surrendering your clay

A lot of people I know do in fact leave. It's just so frustrating that a place with such great people and great places is ruined by faggots from SF and LA and SAC. It really should be multiple states. Central CA is filled to the brim with gun toting Republicans and cops that don't give a fuck about the gun laws. We all just need to form our own government.

We surrendered the South to the niggers long ago. We surrendered all cities to liberals. Just give California to the Mexicans - theyre at least majority Catholic.

Can’t you go to jail for giving a customer a straw or something there? Who cares about Cali anymore.

pussy

My God you are all such huge screaming cowardly pussies. California has burritos, sushi, video game companies, surfing, ALL the movies, and women that are 90 times hotter than where you are. Where you live is shit. Stay the fuck out of California you assholes.

Today's compromise is tomorrow's loophole.

The last assault weapon registration period hasn’t even ended yet, they gave us the option of avoiding registration by going featureless and are now saying, "whoops about that"... And it only took one year!

read atlas shrugged

shrug you fool!!

Pls be a joke

My God what a bunch of sad pseudo-conservative keyboard warriors you fuckers are. Go fuck your overweight women, apply for a job in food service or the sanitation industries, grab your ever-expanding guts and jerk off your ever-smaller penises, and clutch onto your AR-15s as though they provided you some semblance of masculinity, you terrified Fox News cocksuckers.

Enjoying your Soymilk and Diet Mountain Dew vlad?

This is what californians like to say. The truth is, everyone's worked to the bone, it's full of brown people, everyone hates each other, the traffic is terrible.

Leland Yee is an asshole, and that is why he is in jail now. Meanwhile, Texas and Florida are having a contest to see who can shoot the most schoolkids, and every other state is having a contest to see who can have the most morbid obesity.

Oh fuck you, you trivial minded ineffective piece of shit. The Russia trolls ARE SELLING TRUMP and selling to your own sense of inadequacy as a man. Not feeling powerful enough? Vote TRUMP and feel POWERFUL! You sad, easily misled, ur-man. You know how to make a conservative vote for you? Just tell him he's better than any other race or opinion, and he'll fucking open his wallet and hand you all his cash and suck your dick. How can you talk with your mouth full like that?

now this is some prime incoherent babble.

Damn them there brown people. Within your lifetime, maybe 30 years from now, them there Catholic brown people who work harder than you and whine far less, will make the blessed white race a minority in the United States. And that, finally, will be the end of piss-mouthed conservatism in the United States.

Other than that, yeah, the traffic sucks.

Yeah it's got big fucking words in it. Next time I'll only use words with one syllable in them, so your eighth-grade reading-level brain can process it.

Your brain may be tiny to understand this complex graph, but california has some of the lowest rates of trust of neighbors due to high diversity.

I live here, I understand these people.

*your brain may be too tiny

Actually that graph proves that low rates of neighbor trust causes neighborhoods to be diverse. yourlogicalfallacyis dot com slash false-cause