Nazis are schoolshooters

"Jews are richer then me, more popular and more influential! Better kill them all!"

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qTYSv_YQOVo
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Naturalization_Act_of_1790
amazon.com/Secret-Relationship-Between-Blacks-Jews/dp/0963687700
youtube.com/watch?v=U71-KsDArFM
youtube.com/watch?v=typ2pl2L47k
youtube.com/watch?v=e0EbfNOPIe0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>This is an ADL confirmed white supremacist you filty goyim.
Not a single school shooting can be linked to the far right. All you have is dylan roof and brievik.

Your logic in hating Jews is school-shooter.

You sure about that Herschel?

Your logic is the same. "They are richer, more popular and more influential then me. Because of my alienation from them I have a right to shoot them!"

I don't care about Jews being richer, I care that they are intentionally using their wealth to destroy white civilization. White people aren't forcing Jews to be around us, Jews are forcing us to be around them. Access to white people is not a human right. Fuck off to Israel faggot.

I'm pointing out how the ADL made a baseless claim that the suspect had ties to white supremacist groups.

Here's my logic in hating jews

Popular. They are many things but I have never ever heard them described as that.

That's a blatant lie though. German rocket scientists were working for Nasser in the early 1960s.

That's soooo funny, because you ignore the fact that you robbed the land from Indians and Mexicans.

Apparently it was written in 1944, at the height of the German extermination of Jewry.

Unironically true.

Sup Forums is fill of white people that act towards jews how blacks act towards whites.

It's funny how they blame Jews for all of their problems, no different than niggers blame whites for all of their problems.

It's pathetic that they don't see It.

Among the left they are.

>I robbed it
I didn't steal anything. If that's your logic than why don't you move to Israel Moshe. Or do you feel guilty about stealing it from the Palestinians?

America is for all people.

youtube.com/watch?v=qTYSv_YQOVo

I'm more concerned with the fact that mass shitskin migration to white nations is pushed almost entirely by kike organizations. That the destruction of our culture via feminism, the sexual revolution, and all the fag shit is entirely Jewish. That the Jews are using their power in the media to shit all over whites in our own nations and using their power in the judicial system to fuck us over at every opportunity.

I don't care about Indians or Mexicans. My duty as a white man is to secure the existence of my people and a future for white children. Acquiring territory and resources with military power is part of that, as is destroying enemies who would destroy us such as the Jews.

I wouldn’t care if they were just richer, more popular or more influential than me personally. Lots of white people are. It’s the scummy things they push and the actions they take while living in my country, that makes me hate them. You know this is a false equivalence, and I’m not accepting it.

Your territory is Europe.

"I'm more concerned with the fact that mass shitskin migration to white nations is pushed almost entirely by kike organizations. That the destruction of our culture via feminism, the sexual revolution, and all the fag shit is entirely Jewish. That the Jews are using their power in the media to shit all over whites in our own nations and using their power in the judicial system to fuck us over at every opportunity."

Nothing you said justifies violence.

Nothing you said justifies violence.

Says who?
I'll give you a hint.

I'll give you a hint: when you rebelled against your Anglo bretheren in the name of the enlightenment ideas of freedom.

America is for white men of good character. You do the exact same argument in Europe where we originated so fuck off.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Naturalization_Act_of_1790

Who says I do the exact same argument in Europe?

The genocide of the white race and the destruction of our nations seems like a pretty good reason to me. Anything is acceptable in defense of a people.

Too bad you violated that by importing black slaves. Nationalism for thee but not for me.

America isn't your nation. It was stolen from the Indians and Mexicans.

Read the smoloko article on the Columbine kids

Nuff said.

When talking to Europeans about how they are now nations of immigrants as well and how German people or British people or Swedish people never existed in the first place. Just like you do to white Americans. Just like you do to the Palestinians.

>jew arrives and immediately starts to undermine the fools who let him in.

Is there something inside them that compels them to do this? FFS

They were never meant to be citizens.
There were also an over representation of jewish slavers.
See

amazon.com/Secret-Relationship-Between-Blacks-Jews/dp/0963687700

Read it, brainwashed fag.

It is now. If they want to fight us for it they can. We'll destroy them as we have all other enemies.

Americans are living on stolen Indian and Mexican land.

Pretty sure Klebold is the only kike in the stack there, the others look just like typical 56%ers

You mean from the slave ships entirely owned by Jews? Slavery was greedy and retarded the mechanization of the South but that doesn't make America a non-white nation. Blacks were not meant to be Americans, they were farm equipment. To do them justice we should send them back to Africa, we have no further obligation to them. The white man ended slavery, we didn't start it. They were freed by us, not enslaved by us.

That's the point. That's hypocritical Nationalism. Inviting them in but not letting them be citizens. That isn't mere white self-determination, that's imperialism.

Just because you steal something, it doesn't matter if a century passed.

I think whites should go back to Europe.

*Conquered*.

I don't feel bad about my ancestors settling on land that had roaming bands of genocidal savages who had no concept of property and whose entire history is taking over areas from other tribes and slaughtering them all. We're good at war and we were able to hold ground where other injun tribes could not. Git gud or git rekt.

You also think Europe should be filled with Somalians.

Anti-Semites are inferior to white supremacists and far right. Anti-Semites are the niggers of Sup Forums.

"You also think Europe should be filled with Somalians."

Citation needed.

Maybe I am not as hypocritical as either the leftists or you Alt-Righties.

I'm not anti-semitic, I'm counter-semitic. :^)

"I'm not a school-shooter. I'm counter-bullying."

It does seem that way.

Oh spare me your pearl clutching. You don't give a shit about injuns you just want to end white people because we scare you and you think you're still fighting the Romans. Your arguments shift depending on who you are talking to like the slippery kike you are. Do I need to need to post photos of your ethnic brethren promoting the destruction of Europe?

I am quite pro-bullying actually. The pussification of white boys is another Jewish doing.

The fact that Trump recognises Jerusalem and has Jewish relatives proves that attributing the leftie narrative to Jews is lie and brainwashing by organisations who are banned in the normie media space.

What ever it was they're citizens now and there's nothing stoping them from forming their own nation if they please. Their were several attempts at repatriation. See Liberia.

Promote those pictures. But know that you are just as hypocritical.

Lol, you want white nationalism...except for the part where blacks work for you.

I am not hypocritical. I am pro-white, that is all. I don't pretend to care about the wellbeing of other races. That is their job, not mine.

So you aren't a nationalist, you are a imperialist.

Lol, I want the right to associate with who I please. Don't tell me what I think.

>you are a imperialist
>a imperialist

Sure...you want blacks to be segregated from you...except when they work for you. Dat hypocrisy.

I don't see how caring about your people makes you an imperialist. You don't have to have an empire to do well on your own. I am not going to counter-signal imperialists either though, so long as they are not intending on subjugating my people in their empire. Like the Jews want to do to whites and all goyim.

I want nothing to do with blacks whatsoever. I want to help them get back to their homeland where they can ooga booga somewhere far away from me.

I don't have blacks working for me you fool. I work as an electrician with blacks and hispanics. Slavery is over you idiot. I want people to have the choice to segregate, I also want people to have the choice to integrate.

I think you should go back to Europe though.

Sorry but you imported blacks here since the 1700s. White nationalism is a lie.

I think you should go to Israel.

I embody the spirit of America.

>I did it
Are you retarded? I'm 22, how could I do something 300 years ago?

You embody the typical new age, multicultural, useful idiot.

youtube.com/watch?v=U71-KsDArFM

youtube.com/watch?v=typ2pl2L47k

youtube.com/watch?v=e0EbfNOPIe0

If American history began in 1965. I guess you're just gonna have to go through anudda shoah. When you will no doubt still think it is the goyim's fault despite it happening over a hundred times in recorded history. Its pogrom time in Weimerica.

America has always been individualist cosmopolitan and democratic.

Sorry, didn't you steal this country from Mexicans and Indians?

Your threats show your school-shooter mentality btw.

That's not what America was founded as, that's what a small rootless international clique of cosmopolitans have been turning it into.

Remember when you stole this land from Mexicans and Indians?

Right of Conquest

A right that didn't exist when America was doing it's conquering.

kikes: perverts, school shooters, gun grabbers, supremacists, (((human rights activists))).

See the pattern? also fuck off JIDF, enjoying that new pentagon money??

*metooists

>Muh right of conquest
>Mexicans emigrate back to north america
>Muh white land

Loooool

You have clearly run out of arguments and have just been recycling the same basic bitch statements for awhile now. I can repeat myself again too. This land was already stolen by one tribe, then another, then another. Injuns were not a monolithic people whose land was stolen they were many disparate people stealing it from each other. Being the tribe who could finally hold ground is not something to be ashamed of. And again, you don't even care about this, its just something you just think you can make white people feel bad about.

slide/shill thread, so i'll sage before biting.

you dont actually want to be like patrick bateman. he virtue signals in the movie and when someone steps outside of the prevailing orthodoxy (calls out a jew) he immediately weaponizes it, and reprimands the person. he doesnt actually give a shit about anti-semitism, he cares about the power that comes with shaming someone who thinks differently. that's all.

They were ethnically monolithic.

hmm tell that to every nation in existence you hippy faggot.
>muh poor injuns n wetbacks
A savage tribal people who migrated here from Serbia to brutally kill each other in petty gang warfare and superstitious nonsense.
A race of interbred mutants that owe their existence to the conquistadors.

>Chilean Intellectuals

The fuck? Spain gave independence to Mexico in 1821 you methed up redneck.

Frankly, I wouldn't care if they were one people, and neither do you. Your only purpose is to attack whites. According to Jew history white people are literally the only race to ever conquer a land or be mean to another people in any way.

remember lads

Shill thread.

Colonialism was a European thing, yes.

Yeah if you want nationalism, go back to Europe.

>Colonialism
>" the policy or practice of acquiring full or partial political control over another country, occupying it with settlers, and exploiting it economically."
>was a European thing
Hmm.

Colonialism in other continents =/= two neighbors fighting over land.

So you assert the claim the Nation of the United States was not founded by Europeans?

Always a technicality. Amusing.

>Zionist settlers weren't colonizing Palestine goy!

Founded by Europeans who also brought black slaves. So much for their nationalism.

Jews have one country. You're insisting you get two.