/SWEG/- Swedish Election General

THIS IS WHERE THE FIGHT FOR EUROPE BEGINS.
On the 9th September, Sweden is going to have a general election. This may be the last chance Sweden has to stop itself from falling over the edge before it’s too late.

Are you ready for the next phase of this campaign?

OPERATION- MORPHEUS
See the poster below?
You take the blue pill, you see a story or an article about the Mainstream parties. Their policies, their failings. The melting down of priceless artifacts, the Decemberoverenskommelsen, the anti-rape bracelets…
You take the redpill, you see the damage they’ve done. The murder victims, the rape victims, and the migrants who got away with it.
These posters won’t be torn down so quickly. They won’t be so easy to ignore; in fact, people will be intrigued. They’ll want to know what’s on the other side of the rabbit hole.
All we’re offering Sweden Is the truth.
.We need QR codes of any related articles & sources.
.We need a printer-friendly version of this template.
.We need multiple versions with different QRs.
.We need people willing to go out and put these up.
And we should aim to be ready to take to the streets for the 7th march.

Other urls found in this thread:

riksdagen.se/sv/dokument-lagar/
riksdagen.se/sv/dokument-lagar/arende/betankande/undantag-fran-vissa-bestammelser-i-plan--och_H501CU3
pastebin.com/uR6vF8wd
migrationsverket.se/English/About-the-Migration-Agency/Legislative-changes-2016.html
pastebin.com/DDnePtS2
imgur.com/a/0ekzz
snd.gu.se/en/vivill
riksdagen.se/en/the-riksdag-library/contact-and-opening-hours/
riksdagen.se/en/members-and-parties/
europarl.europa.eu/meps/en/full-list.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:European_Union_laws
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:European_Union_regulations
ec.europa.eu/immigration/who-does-what/more-information/the-future-of-the-eu-migration-policy-general-context-and-new-initiatives_en
riksdagen.se/sv/dokument-lagar/dokument/svar-pa-skriftlig-fraga/refugees-welcome_H312545
riksdagen.se/sv/dokument-lagar/dokument/riksrevisionens-granskningsrapport/konsekvensanalyser-infor-migrationspolitiska_H5B525
riksdagen.se/sv/dokument-lagar/dokument/statens-offentliga-utredningar/migrationsarenden-vid-utlandsmyndigheterna_H5B314
riksdagen.se/sv/dokument-lagar/dokument/riksrevisionens-granskningsrapport/lardomar-av-flyktingsituationen-hosten-2015--_H5B54
stoppagrundlagsandringen.com/
twitter.com/Muhsides/status/968336720059039745
flashback.org/t2921418
youtu.be/ssTb9RdaNSI
government.se/government-policy/judicial-system/the-swedish-penal-code/
youtube.com/watch?v=OAedjDif11U
youtu.be/-u-ZcFgDj-4
youtube.com/watch?v=GlWpQM2s2-A
youtube.com/watch?v=PW7KmRutWGM
svt.se/nyheter/lokalt/stockholm/droghandeln-har-flyttat-in-i-butikerna
twitter.com/AnonBabble

RESOURCES-
riksdagen.se/sv/dokument-lagar/
riksdagen.se/sv/dokument-lagar/arende/betankande/undantag-fran-vissa-bestammelser-i-plan--och_H501CU3
pastebin.com/uR6vF8wd
migrationsverket.se/English/About-the-Migration-Agency/Legislative-changes-2016.html
pastebin.com/DDnePtS2
imgur.com/a/0ekzz
snd.gu.se/en/vivill
riksdagen.se/en/the-riksdag-library/contact-and-opening-hours/
riksdagen.se/en/members-and-parties/
europarl.europa.eu/meps/en/full-list.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:European_Union_laws
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Category:European_Union_regulations
ec.europa.eu/immigration/who-does-what/more-information/the-future-of-the-eu-migration-policy-general-context-and-new-initiatives_en

riksdagen.se/sv/dokument-lagar/dokument/svar-pa-skriftlig-fraga/refugees-welcome_H312545

riksdagen.se/sv/dokument-lagar/dokument/riksrevisionens-granskningsrapport/konsekvensanalyser-infor-migrationspolitiska_H5B525

riksdagen.se/sv/dokument-lagar/dokument/statens-offentliga-utredningar/migrationsarenden-vid-utlandsmyndigheterna_H5B314

riksdagen.se/sv/dokument-lagar/dokument/riksrevisionens-granskningsrapport/lardomar-av-flyktingsituationen-hosten-2015--_H5B54

>IMPORTANT*IMPORTANT*IMPORTANT
stoppagrundlagsandringen.com/

To war my brothers

TL;DR

Sweden is the only foreign country I would fight for.

The person in this video has some plans for the future of Sweden. He also has a message to Swedish "prostitutes" (I suppose he means prostitutes of all genders). At the end, he and his friend salutes the deity of their religion.
twitter.com/Muhsides/status/968336720059039745

More useful info can be had in this Flashback thread, much useful info, get it while it's hot!
flashback.org/t2921418

Why they hate you so much, Sven

Bump

Is that a question or a statement?

Honest question

Fucking dorky character, gl with that pr,
soon-to-be-nation-of-mutts!

They see kindness, hospitality and empathy as weakness?

Solid point

Has someone sent it to Hanif?

I haven't, I hope someone does Hanif, Arga Blatten, Träsktrollet, Red Ice...
Vilka mer?

Darko Crncevic, Katarina Janouch, Wagner etc are big on #svpol

Otherwise you can try Samnytt or FriaTider

Subtitled version
youtu.be/ssTb9RdaNSI

bumpf

Bumpty bump anons

Studying your laws and ipc

So far what I have seen is the laws are there but pretty weak, as punishment is low as 10 years which is sad as in terms of punishment.

>anyway the law doesn't judge. Based on skin colour, ethnicity etc,. Just crime done in Sweden

>just recent news/studies where the migrants are let out. With little. Punishment.

>you can meme the biasness. Of. The current. Govt

Pic attached that show your basic laws

Hey /swed/anons, can you tell me what you've done so far to further the propaganda efforts?

What you should be careful while memeing is defamation that can be used against you

>i suggest you meme through anonymous to prevent getting caught

>pic attached where you can see the charges that can be placed against you

remember to vote NMR

Next laws we focus on sex laws

>your sex. Laws is pretty solid and does a very good job of describing the activities that maybe considered as sex offence

>The punishment is. Average and does. Not descrminate between races or. Skin colour

>you can use this as a meme where the focus of the meme can be the biasness of the govt. On migrates and the inefficiency to protect its citizens

Pic attached is the law for offences

Pic attached

you forgot the rest

Next we look at laws that protect the public from damage

>again like the sex act is good but implementation and biasness is present in the govt

>since swed is the rape captial, and mamlo is a war zone, focus your memes on these laws where the govt failed you guys
Link for ipc

government.se/government-policy/judicial-system/the-swedish-penal-code/

Thats all for tonight folks

Will post more as i read more

Thanks again! We'll put this info to good use.

BAMP

>le 56 skurt goblin

HÄNDERNA

bump

A fuck ton of Skurt memes

the dog is the best, also bump

Golden retrievers are great

youtube.com/watch?v=OAedjDif11U

turn the fuck up

Or this youtu.be/-u-ZcFgDj-4

(Its actually a danish song)

I fäders spår för framtids segrar var det.
youtube.com/watch?v=GlWpQM2s2-A
youtube.com/watch?v=PW7KmRutWGM

Put up a bunch of posters

bumperino bröder

We should do a Finspång OP, one night put up all types of posters, big banners hanging from bridges and lampposts with pictures of politicians and the name "Finspång" or "Finspångsrättegångarna 2022" etc written next to them. That will definitely get some attention, the politicians hate that meme. They know its coming for them.

SAW'en är större än henne, kvinnor i försvaret är löjligt.

svt.se/nyheter/lokalt/stockholm/droghandeln-har-flyttat-in-i-butikerna

När tiden är inne skall vi slakta dessa typer i skogen.

emil älskar er