America No - US citizen kicks German toddler in the guts

In Frankfurt an US burger kicked a three year old toddler that visited a supermarket with his grandmother.
He demanded the child to step aside and get out of the way. When the little boy didn't immediatly follow the order, he was kicked to the ground.
The boy suffered from craniocerebral injury.
Two men saw it and came for help. The US guy pulled a knife and tried to stab them.

Police brought the man into psychiatry

presseportal.de/blaulicht/pm/4970/3876261

An American being a fucking nigger. Huh. What did this world come to? I have enough of shocking twists for one day.

just like ww2

This is what happens when children no longer respect adults. Why didn't the little brat just get out of the way?

I bet he was a nigger army grunt

fucking german. it's like didn't remember Dresden

fucking subhuman amerimutts

we should fucking kill you all

I spit on every dead american SSS

based Chad

Average Amerishart. How is this news? Good thing we have gun laws otherwise the supermarket would now be a bloodbath.

There are no adults in America.

>Americans acting like niggers
Imagine my shock

It was just a Muslim kid. I don't see what the problem is.

The child obviously challenged the american's authority. Kid should have respected his authorita

So angry! kek

just get out of the way fucker

My German is spotty at best, but I can't see anything that says he was American.

I see;
>fugitive
>and remanded back into custody in a mental institution
>frankfurt resident

stupid Germs should know to step aside when #1 is present. blow it out your ass, eurocucks.

he was expressing true Germanic spirit. Childeric and Clovis acted like this

He was fucking three you sperglord.

Little boy got some antifa blood in him.

>using exclamation mark unironically
>kek
You have to go back

How we can step aside for ourselves?

>German cucks
>pic about a pole and a bong
>American education

You got me. I'll leave. Sorry everyone, I've been payed by a small group on reddit to come here and shill. Bye fags!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! kekekekekekekekekek

was just about to say this, read it in Google translate but there was no mention of him being a burger, it said he was a 28-year-old frankfurter

What was that sperg thinking?

Was it an actual nigger or was it some retard?

Found a pic of the German toddler.

do not spray this shit on whole u.s. Idiots are everywhere.

Stop spreading lies. I speak german and it does not mention anything about him being American.

You tried before helmet and we turned your cities to ash, you inferior hemophiliac.

was he american or bl*ck

The article says he was a Frankfurter. It doesn’t say anything about an American. Fuck off.

>Germany
>back-to-back world war losers
>only exists so we can put our military bases in the middle of Europe
>doesn't even have it's own military because they lost so hard they had to become cucks on a global scale
HHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
USA!USA!USA!USA!USA!USA!USA!

>be me, burger in frankfurt on vacation
>surrounded by arab refugees and literal african niggers because frankfurt is a multiculti shithole worse than new york
>see dried up old crusty German whore holding hands with what looks clearly to be a 30 year old arab refugee
>he threatens me for looking at his woman and starts yelling in his sand language and broken english
>dont really care
>hes blocking the door
>tell him move you dumb dune coon
>"allah muhammad subhiumdallah kuffar jihad taliban"
>get flashbacks from Kunar Valley
>see a weapon in his hand
>kick his teeth in to the ground
>two of his friends notice, try to jump in
>keep them at bay with my KA-BAR
>suddenly soyboy cops show up
>"zu cannot du that he iz only a child mein gott!"
>turns out the refugee i kicked was legally three years old
>they put me in a psych ward and diagnose me with islamophobia

>muttposting this hard

It's easy to forget white countries hate each other while our nations are being replaced. Fuck that kid. USA USA USA USA USA USA!

Even though the OP lied we got a nice greentext out of it

Did that American get there by having darker skin and pretending to be a child himself?

>be burger
>ask german boy to move in american
>he only speaks turkish
>dropkick him
If only he were allowed his AR15 this couldve been avoided

As others have pointed out, the guy isn't an American.

Faggot.

>The kid was a muslim
See how quickly Sup Forums's opinion changes.

On vacation and online americans always want to show themselves as strong bad boys.

But usually, things it end for americans like pic related.

Good, kicked a litte Nazi.

>all these Krauts getting pissed off
Half of Frankfurt have an immigrant background. If anything, he kicked a Mohammed or some gypsy

We do that shit in all the Muslim countries. Ragheads rous, even if they're kids.

this is probably not the full story but logically speaking theres one of 2 possibilities

>dude with mental issues somehow travels from america, to germany, then acquires knife, then manages to get into altercation with 3 year old, no one intervenes until after the child is attacked, then finally those responders are attacked iwth a knife

>normal dude from america goes to germany, acquires knife, something occurs that results in a kid getting injured and the man defending himself from what he perceived as threats

really both of these still seem implausible, why would a nutcase be in germany, or capable of traveling there, from america? for what purpose? why did he have a knife? where was everyone else during the altercation leading up to the kid being hit? shit sounds weird on this one. clearly something occured but this needs more info to understand. either a dude who fights toddlers and has knife fights is stable enough to take exciting trips around the globe, or a normal guy had to defend him self from a toddler. this doesnt add up.

t. türkischer Steuerfresser

A wild mutt in Europe the movie

He hadn’t had his burgers for the day. We Americans get angry if we haven’t met our daily intake requirements. Surely you can understand and have sympathy.

East coast fag here. This is 100% our cultural right. Little fucker shoulda got outta da way.

>"zu cannot du that he iz only a child mein gott!"

Or a law suit.
If you win, you lose to their law suit.
You see, they're just that down with the kikes.

he violated the NAP

this is not the case T*rkroach and you know it.

Also: please read the article before commenting. The offender is described as a Frankfurter, which means he is likely a Turk, Kurd, or Arab, and the victim is an actual ethnic German.

There is nothing worse than trying to walk in a busy city with people NOT PROPERLY TRAINED to fucking walk. They just can not pay attention to their surroundings, walk side by side when there is no space and so on. This is absolutely horrendous.

Don't criticize parents. That's wrong. Mind your own business.

underrated

>t.toddler kicker

Somebody sue you for all your fucking Mrs. Butterworth or something you weird fuck?

where can i buy this umbrella

the weak must fear the strong

Thank you! Exactly.

I met an amerimutt here, who was clearly a dark skinned mulatto, but he absolutely insisted that because he was born on a military US base in Germany, that he was a full-blooded German.

Kek

>and you know it.
Kek.
Seems like you don't know shit.

Go pray at one of the monuments to your Soviet rapists, instead of getting your panties twisted over one psycho failing to kill anyone, you commie rape baby.

why burgers are total subhumans?

> read article

> my german is shit

> takes a bit but I get through it

> phone rings

> pick up phone

> voice says stop kicking toddlers, burger

> look at girlfriend

> Who waz American?!!!??!!

Police Frankfurt has confirmed he is US citizen.

>I let my 3-year-old wander around unsupervised in Germanistan and he got hurt?!

poo in loo. etc. etc.

only countries that have won a world war are allowed to post in this thread. Hans pls leave

dont criticize street justice then. that's wrong. mind your own business.

Source please.
It's not in the article.

>American
>German child
Which one was a nigger? I don't know how I feel about this

>kids get raped each second in the streets of germany each day by muhammad
>meh
>annoying autistic 3 year old kid that probably deserved it, gets kicked in the gut
>REEEEEEEE

>>be me, burger in frankfurt on vacation
>>surrounded by arab refugees and literal african niggers because frankfurt is a multiculti shithole worse than new york
>>see dried up old crusty German whore holding hands with what looks clearly to be a 30 year old arab refugee
>>he threatens me for looking at his woman and starts yelling in his sand language and broken english
>>dont really care
>>hes blocking the door
>>tell him move you dumb dune coon
>>"allah muhammad subhiumdallah kuffar jihad taliban"
>>get flashbacks from Kunar Valley
>>see a weapon in his hand
>>kick his teeth in to the ground
>>two of his friends notice, try to jump in
>>keep them at bay with my KA-BAR
>>suddenly soyboy cops show up
>>"zu cannot du that he iz only a child mein gott!"
>>turns out the refugee i kicked was legally three years old
>>they put me in a psych ward and diagnose me with islamophobia

you win the internet today!

PURE BAVARIAN PHENOTYPE

lost

>He haz y germ flag, so hez nazi lover.
Clean my toilet, Szymon
>only countries that have won a world war are allowed to post in this thread
GTFO then.

>post from a country that has been conquered and raped by every other country in the Old World
>calls other people mutts

KYS Zdenko

We thought he was a burger, but he was a hotdog

Not the german. Was probably a turk.

Liars go to hell

i bet it was a nigger.

I'd prefer if you'd extradite him to us. I doubt you'll punish the criminal properly. He'd be getting at least 20 years here for that.

It's only fair that a German should be able to kick one toddler in the US.

>there are literally people who don't kick ungrateful bastards just because they're 3
we bailed you out Germany and this is how you repay us?

>He haz y germ flag, so hez nazi lover.
just memeing, mate

You didn't win, Soviet rape child.

>YOUR TOO WHIIIIITE

>win A world war
please don't perpetuate the stereotype we're all illiterate mutts