Is Ireland prepared to be enriched?

Is Ireland prepared to be enriched?

Guess the IRA will have to stop peddling dope and go back to being politically motivated, unless they're looking to lose the whole isle to sand people and Africans, none of which are refugees.

Hope not

Long live the Irish.

IRA a bunch of marxist cunts.

IRA isn't pro Irish, just anti British.

>FOOKIN ENGLISH OPPRESSORS EIRE WILL ALWAYS BE FREE
>Oh, you poor immigrants! Come enrich our culture!
kek

Marxist cunts should be against this.

Congratulations Ireland, your fantasy of having red haired people go extinct because a few politicians got a trip to pedophile island has come true! Great job guys.

There will be no resistance, the Irish will just drink and complain like the weak people they are, the only good Irish live in America.

American Irish aren't good, either. Fuck off, mick.

It's time.

Time to lynch them all.

Rise up Ireland.

They're not Irish, either.

(((They))) cannot leave a single white country alone. Otherwise it will always serve as a control.

I made a thread with videos about this "2040 (((our))) plan if yis want to watch them

I have faith that the Irish people won't be so easily conned.

>British out!
>(unless your Muslim because there's no religious difference there is the?)
This will work well.
I can't deny warm fuzzy feelings inside me.

>Irish won't be easily conned
Unless someone puts them in a barrel and tells them to piss in the corner in which case they'll be walking round all day.

just put them all in and around Dublin, fucking SJW shithole anyway

AHH, TELL BE MORE OIRISH DAN TER OIRISH DANSELMVES

Up the Irish, resist the brown homo tide. I'm glad our Jew overlords forced us to oppress you for hundreds of years because now you have the experience and skills to beat the fuck out of the latest invaders. May your beards grow long and your hammers smite with heavy weight upon this filth. May the banshee wail and fill them with terror and the wights all rise from the stone to steal their fucking souls.
>t.Eternal Anglo

Better than the welfare Queens who stayed and ate English dick.

>had to pay newspapers to report favourably on the plan
>with our tax money

No one is impressed by this nonsense, and they're getting lots of pushback against it.

I heard a certain baggy-eyed man has been pumping a lot of dosh into Ireland to influence the abortion referendum. How's that going?

My dream of euro life and low taxes seems to be vanishing

what's with genetic dead end leaders and wrecking the fuck out of countries?