This is your daily reminder that you already live in 1984 and don't know what is and is not real

The Florida school shooting is entirely fake. The ENTIRE THING is fake. In 2013 Obama rolled back a set of rules which had banned American Government Agencies from broadcasting propaganda inside our own boarders.

foreignpolicy.com/2013/07/14/u-s-repeals-propaganda-ban-spreads-government-made-news-to-americans/amp/

When these laws we're rolled back it literally have the media a blank check as long as they were producing Government funded propaganda. CNN, ABC, CBS and NBC are all in on this event. People keep saying David Hogg graduated from Redondo Beach High School in 2016, no shit he did, he's an adult actor, which shouldn't be a surprise since this is all LITERALLY A TV SHOW.

There is no longer any law that says that TV Networks have to tell you when propaganda is being shown and when real news is being shown, or when a TV show is on. Get used to this, this is life now, events with thousands of actors with zero mask to tell you it's fiction.

Think they can't organize a few thousand young looking people to do an event like this? Go to LA, see how many young desperate actors are there. This is life now.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=en4vwa-4KG4
youtube.com/watch?v=y-3KqVrSRlU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

this article is fake too.

Also Australia is fake

Fuck off disinfo shill faggot

To be this much of a good goy, it must be nice.

I'll bet you drink soda and tap water.

The shooting is real. People died.

The media blitz and its narrative is fraudulent.

You can easily coach people who have been through trauma as actors or spokespersons for your cause. Them having school classes on acting surely would help your pick of canidates.

Crisis actors need not be fake. They can be real victims coached to push an agenda.

To me, using real victims to push your agenda is more effective, and more sinister, than using fake actors.

where are the bodies? where are the death certificates? where are the coroner's reports?

Go back to jackdurden.com not everything is a conspiracy ffs

News events have been faked for a long time, but recently it has been systematic.
Unfortunately the use of expressions like "fake news" is not helping since this implies that most news and the idea of news itself is still respectable.
My children will know, it's all I can say.

NOBODY DIED. Nobody dies in this kind of events, it's a matter of control .Real relatives of victims are a bitch

It's obviously fake, but most Americans only read headlines and believe it all without question

I'm starting to think the fucking sheriffs drove him to the school. This whole thing is surreal and just keeps getting harder to believe. The fbi and sheriffs knew this kid was ticking time bomb and the glee rejects with their well rehearsed anti gun play are just too fucking much.

Ugh k. So many anons are more wrapped up in the notion that things are conspiracy. Yes there are serious levels of corruption and collusion. But if we must, we can pretend everything is The Lone Gunman.

Disinfo meme flag faggot
Stop pushing this false narrative trying to get people to repeat it so you and your MSM commrades can go " SEE CONSPIRICY THEEROY CRAZZEES"
fuck off and die

There are none.

This is like asking where the death certificates are for The Shield or a Rambo Movie. You understand this, but most people here seem to be very good goys.

We're already in room 101 guys

Give me your guns

a teacher says it was a cop shooting down the hallway:
youtube.com/watch?v=en4vwa-4KG4

Is it bad that when I heard about Stoneman Douglas' hockey team winning nationals, all I could think of was that the other teams threw the game?

You’ll never disarm Americans. You’ll remain starving actors. The end.

youtube.com/watch?v=y-3KqVrSRlU

This is all part of the script. There are zero instances of everyone being this retarded and contradictory in real life.

>boarders

Smith-Mundt act.

>it's an I can't believe some depressed sperg kid shot people so I proceed to go through 50 mental hurdles to avoid the most logical explanation episode

no one cares about bald dyke whore

She is so hot

>crisis actors need not be fake

OP is right
keeping getting and keeping power will be a lot harder with an unchecked Media.
Maybe people need to start working on a killing blow instead of just leaving them wounded.

Most people on Sup Forums know this. The question is, what do we do about it? What's it going to take for the People to fight back? How many crimes by the Swamp have to be ignored without indictments? How many Republican Congressmen need to be shot and assaulted? How many political activist judges need to be exposed? How much propaganda needs to be shoved down our throat? They tried to overthrow the President we elected and NOBODY seems to give a fuck! What's the breaking point for the people? Because if it's not pretty fucking close to where we are at now, then we can kiss our country goodbye.

You get it. The others are faggots trying to discredit an image board that was originally based on satire. Thats how much the left hates free speech. They are scared of a fucking image board spreading wrong think so they try to push the most ridiculous conspiracies, or exaggerate pluasible ones here, to make it look like all things here are ridiculous.

Since the election of Trump, the Left has been exposed for what they really are. They used to hide it and pretend, but now they are so brazen, they just don't care. They are lawless, moraless people who will never compromise. Giving any ground to them on anything is unacceptable because they have NEVER given an inch. The modern Left needs to be utterly destroyed for our country to survive. The left is not compatible with America and our values.

I agree completely

Send them to California or Canada and let them make their own country because it's time to drive them out of ours. We tried to do it democratically by voting them out over the last 8 years but they lie, cheat and steal. I'm not sure everyone grasps how close we are to the point where violence is the only option to save our country.

You've got friends that won't be sitting still watching if it happens.
Got some house cleaning of our own needs doing.

Wrote that. Put TV on. Film I've never heard of called 'Tomorrow, When The War Starts' is playing.
A sign?
(Channel 15, film4 Brits)

Lmao. You think the left is the poison in this country? There is no left in this country, all there is is one imperialistic authoritarian agenda under the guise of a two party system. The deep state controls the left and the right to advance their own interests, and the only reason you don't have government mandated spy bots in your home is because we still have guns.

bump

> It’s another “Sup Forums finds a conspiracy” episode

You’re 0 for 955760. Keep trying.

>all there is is one imperialistic authoritarian agenda under the guise of a two party system
I understand this but the only reason the Deep State hasn't been destroyed by Trump is because of the support it gets from the Left.

>everyone here prescribing to sports team politics
>shouting about republicans and democrats
>shouting about liberals and conservatives
You all are brainwashed and act like you're the ones who 'see past it'. Kill yourself. Both sides are manipulating you as part of power struggles so far outside your control they may as well be fiction.

The fact that most of Sup Forums is this ignorant fucking shocks me and yet they tote they are the 'red pilled' ones.

Tell me again why either side cared about us when our choices were between a corporate slut war hawk and an actual billionaire.

You guys are confusing politicians with ideology. The ideology and fervor of the liberal left is poison.

I mean has anyone even SEEN australlia? cant pull the wool over MY eyes.

>Tell me again why either side cared about us when our choices were between a corporate slut war hawk and an actual billionaire.

Trump wasn't on either "side" which is why he won.

Uber requires a credit transaction and a driver.
Not one story on the driver that drove a killer. No credit transaction proof.
I believe deputy drove Cruz to school wearing body armor.
Cruz shoots up school.
Deputies load Cruz into a white truck hidden in body bag.

Find street cameras near McDonald's and subway. I bet we find that white truck and Cruz getting out of it.

They double-crossed the kid.

>Trump wasn't on either "side" which is why he won.
You're delusional if you believe that. He is on the one side there actually is, the side that both parties dance for.

Dear christ you can't be this ignorant.

>The Florida school shooting is entirely fake.
you do realize people die in false flag attacks, right? Are you gonna tell me no one died during the 9/11 attacks too? At least provide actual evidence for stupid claims.
It's shit like this that make people think conspiracy claims are all nutty, unless that's your goal all along.

I carry my telescreen whenever I leave the house.

Bump
Fck actors

There's an obvious blackpill here, although it's hard to swallow. "Crisis actors" are a rationalization - you just don't want to believe that actual survivors would act like that. But they do. You must understand that living through a shooting is not some kind of an achievement that's merit-based - those kids are a pretty average slice of their demographic, and as such exhibit all of its standard qualities. Not getting shot didn't make them better, smarter, or somehow improve the quality of their opinions. Maybe the ones who tried to stop the psychopath or protect their classmates got killed first, so the remaining folks are generally more selfish.

The first thing is overpowering dopamine surge that's flooding all of their heads. The brain is trying both to block the trauma and reward good behavior (avoiding death). Unfortunately, the result is mania - inflated sense of self-importance, emotional bluntness, blindness to what the proper behavior in their situation should be. The second thing is the deaths of their friends are not yet understood as such - their absence is not yet realized as permanent and irreversible, because they've been trained to "get" only singular capital-D Deaths, not mass executions. The third is not-so-subtle media nudging. They are getting told that political shilling is "selfless" and "important" - obvious implication is that remaining silent is somehow disrespectful to actual victims. Also, networks are shamelessly inflating their feelings of worth, capturing the kids into a mind-trap where certain behaviors get punished and others rewarded, taking advantage of their manic drive and vulnerable state.

They’re literal actors, drama students, who were present for a crisis. CNN picked them out of thousands for a reason.

>He is on the one side there actually is, the side that both parties dance for.
Yeah that's why they did everything in their power to make sure he wasn't elected and have actively tried to remove him since the day he was elected, right faggot?

In short: the kids were asked to play themselves, except with certain additions and exclusions, to make it more marketable and politically viable. Preying on teens on the verge of psychosis, who are by no means better than an average selfish 16 y.o. brat even without all their worst qualities and behaviors amplified, is easier than putting a bullet in a baby. The strategy is tempting them with fame, becoming the images of virtue, and a ghost of political power (they probably don't get that they only have a say in what they say until somebody says otherwise) - and mercilessly guilt-tripping them if they don't want to sunbathe in the spotlight. It's all so tiresome and banal; I'd take fifty conspiracies over what's actually happened and still is happening - at least less kids would be dead and the acting would be better.

meant for

Pretty good summary to me

If you can't spot controlled opposition you're a moron.

>People keep saying David Hogg graduated from Redondo Beach High School in 2016

Yeah, and those people are fucking retards falling for blatant disinfo posted by an Antifa troll Twitter account.

As far as the authorities, it’s the same as Charlottesville. The cops held back and let a bad person do bad things, so their political allies could milk the aftermath.

Kek wow you are too far gone. Trump is a deep state puppet. You know it, I know it, everyone knows it. His actions have only served globalist interests from day 1. He is not your populist hero, he is yet another world invading, billionaire serving, jew loving neocon.

The left in America is the far right everywhere else so I guess.

Where are the pictures of those dead kids. I'm asking for a friend

why can't any of us focus long enough to go through the FOIA requests for those things. Will they make false reports anyway?

I just think Cruz shot the wrong kids. David was defenseless in a closet. Another few minutes and none of this would be happening

>muh 1984
brave new world, shill

I see all these new fags and people who don't follow politics on kikebook try and say this shit to me just because I hate the left so much. It's so annoying to even have to address this shit because of the low IQ 'hurr durr look how smurt i em i see both sidez r bad' as if we don't fucking hate GOP politicians and try to manipulate them to pass red pilled legislation.

>he thinks people don't have to die to hire crisis actors
lol the government(democrats) set that kid up to kill those people told the police to let the shooting happened once they got tabs from the fbi he was gonna probably do it, then used crisis actors to advocate for gun control

that's why 4-10 cops stood outside and waited for the shooting to end before going inside to check the body count

I'll be honest, it's a little bit easier to swallow that the government killed its own to push an agenda than it is that an entire school was filled with actors and there being two contradicting witness reports of everything that transpired helps but also hurts this point.

I could completely believe Sandy Hook was a complete staging, but organizing an entire high school? A little off, I guess it would be easier if you could prove all the kids in all that evidence were actors, but that'll never be doable.

I'll keep my stance that the government sacrificed its own for the good of its own agenda.

The difference here is that in 1984, Winston submitted to Big Brother. I fucking hate Big Brother, and that will never change. I want to smash Big Brother's face into a brick wall over and over and over again until it's red and pink pulp. No amount of beatings, electrocution, mutilation, sleep deprivation, or other forms of torture will break my iron will. My hatred of the CIA niggers and deep state traitors is embedded in my very soul. They cannot break me, and will have to kill me.

>The most logical explanation
What's the most logical explanation for why every single one of this kid's numerous mental health crises? In 2016, he was sent for psychiatric evaluation by the school after cutting himself. The counselor decided he didn't need admittance despite protests by school officials.
Why did none of Cruz violent outbursts or death threats result in a criminal record that might be a red flag on his record?
Why were 18 warnings of cruz's intent to do shoot up the school ignored?
Why did the FBI not process the tip the detailed cruz's plan completely?
Why were Sheriff's deputies ordered to stand down while defenseless children were being murdered?
Why did the Sheriff immediately embark on a gun control victory tour despite having failed on every level to enforce existing laws?
Why when questioned about his department's failures does he act like the death of 17 people is nothing?
Why do the (((survivors))) the deaths on a lack of gun laws but then defend the Sheriff for allowing the shooting to happen?