How does Sup Forums feel about reboots and floating timelines?

How does Sup Forums feel about reboots and floating timelines?

Not a feet fag but damn. At least the phone isn't lit-up. I cringe everytime I see animators not knowing how phones work

That 3 years.
Maybe she bought a new phone.

pick an actually funny nitpick

Hold on, Kirino phone wasn't a flip flop? Oreimo is more revolutionary than I thought.

It's the same scene.

HxH had their character have iPhones in 2011. They didn't exactly look like iPhones appearance-wise, but the UI was ridiculously similar to the way iOS looked then.

Araragi was rocking a non smartphone until the very end.

I dont really care about things like this.

This seems like a needless effort

you can turn off the screen while in a call to prevent your face from hitting buttons or is this a new meme i haven't heard of

>rework the scene to put socks on kirino
That's right, bitches, there's only room for one toe goddess in this town

I need a genki beautiful imouto to have passionate adolescent virginal intercourse with now

Ain't that bad here
But it's gonna be jarring to see smart phones in the new CCS season, already felt weird that they had tablets and stuff in Sailor Moon Crystal

I want her to fart on my face.

Stop it please

Not "you can", they do that by default and it can't be turned off without tinkering.
Also you seem confused, that's exactly what he was talking about.

I don't really care unless the time frame is crucial to the work in some way. Then again I'm also not stuck on who designed what character like some people seem to be.

My smartphone stays lit when I have a call and I didn't change the settings or anything.

This is a sequel though.

You have a shit cell phone.

how do you know? do you have eyes where your ears should be?

>flip-phones don't even appear in anime anymore.

Nothing in particular.

Its just easier to type kanji on flip phones.

>rotary phones don't even appear in anime anymore

Bakemono played in 2006
And I don't know what he had at the end of Hanamonogatari

Nice 2013 "I"