Why do krauts keep electing Merkel over and over again?

Why do krauts keep electing Merkel over and over again?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dMHgm9C-sEU&t=332s
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

She's East German. She knows it's not the voters who count, but who counts the votes.

Because all other parties are literal shit. The only real party the CDU (Merkel's Party) had been vying for power against was the SPD (Social Democrats), but they have been annihilated in the last election and Martin Schulz has been one of the worst leaders.

she has blue eyes

when reality does not matches with things you know, most of times you know wrong things.

don't fall for the illusion of choice...

KEK
U
C
K

The same reason they keep trying to take over Europe over and over again.
Autism.

I'm no fan of the CDU or its little brother, the CSU. But other than the SPD the only party which has been gaining power is the AfD, the party shilled here on Sup Forums for being closest to them when in reality its a fucking meme party which only concerns itself with asylum policies. No party would ever do a coalition with them.

it's simple: we do not have any replacement at this time. and we know- she is dumb.

Germans can't vote directly for their government, we can only vote for parties and Merkel's CDU is nominally a centre-right party.

>Can't vote for anyone who might take away my wifes bull

The absolute state of cuckmoney

cuck

Because if you disagree with the left you're a nazi.

The other parties are nothing more than controlled opposition. She learned this tactic while growing up in East Germany.

I actually voted for the AfD last election, but as i said, it's a meme party. I hope they get their shit together and finally become a force to rival the GroKo bullshit.

She hasn't been elected yet. We'll know if she can build a government come Sunday

Have you considered kys, huhrensohn?

>Get something like 30% of votes
>Make deals with other parties nobody likes
>Elected
Just democracy thangs.

C H E C K E D

youtube.com/watch?v=dMHgm9C-sEU&t=332s

Because Germans are demented and have been trying to destroy Europe for over a hundred years. This ugly bitch is finally succeeding at doing it with these migrant quotas.