Is homosexuality the result of childhood trauma/rape?

>I'm beginning to think homosexuality is a coping mechanism used to deal with traumatic memories usually revolving around rape.

Other urls found in this thread:

psychologytoday.com/blog/fetishes-i-dont-get/201102/do-gay-men-have-more-sexual-interest-in-children
individual.utoronto.ca/james_cantor/blog1.html
ipce.info/sites/ipce.info/files/biblio_attachments/every_fifth.pdf
beyondhomophobia.com/blog/child-abuse-research/
psychology.ucdavis.edu/rainbow/html/facts_molestation.html
pandys.org/articles/abuseandhomosexuality.html
dailykos.com/stories/2010/09/18/903178/-Gays-are-pedophiles-No-Here-s-the-proof
archive.is/ztjf2
blog.donnawilliams.net/2011/12/17/mothers-who-sexually-abuse-their-daughters/
centerforinquiry.net/uploads/attachments/Anti-gayActivismandtheMisuseofScience_1.pdf
patheos.com/blogs/warrenthrockmorton/2009/06/05/a-major-study-of-child-abuse-and-homosexuality-revisited/
thenewcivilrightsmovement.com/religious-rights-top-anti-gay-researcher-says-he-was-attracted-to-men-as-a-boy/politics/2012/05/16/39681
shadowproof.com/2011/10/19/paul-cameron-why-the-religious-right-cant-keep-him-in-the-closet/
washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2010/04/16/AR2010041602026.html
archive.is/a2iRU
religioustolerance.org/hom_chil.htm
childluresprevention.com/research/profile.asp
childprotection.lifetips.com/cat/63573/sex-offender-statistics/index.html
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/25635900
archive.is/Uajwi
archive.is/9sqNr
archive.is/0I0EO
archive.is/grwgp
archive.is/uPIbi
archive.is/oJS6y
archive.is/gK3Si
psc.dss.ucdavis.edu/faculty_sites//rainbow/html/facts_mental_health.html
youtube.com/watch?v=dMHgm9C-sEU&t=332s
discord
youtube.com/watch?v=pFiqO0Qpa_g
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

how often have you been raped then?

Its the tap water

It's genetic. It makes the person with the gene attracted to men and not women.
Works great when the woman has it - she's doing r selection even in K societies , but half her sons are out of the gene pool.

They can engineer gay animals in the lab by blocking or releasing hormones at very specific times in the womb.

you're a brainlet. that's also congenital.

I'm a straight, this question was just a hypothesis I was building up based on some data I was reading on sexuality.

No you idiot. Its genetic for the mother. They are called maternal effects genes.

Geez this board has never had stem.

I was never raped or molested. Im gay.

Link me a reference to validate your claims.

Not an argument.

No you lazy fuck. Google sexually dimorphic nucleus and Wikipedia it.

I fucking hate your generation.

You have the perfect storm of idiocy. you're all lazy as shit, you were never taught actual logic in school, and you're all convinced youre fucking Kant.

you can tell us you dived into christian literature about gayness because you were raped OP

I'm not the one making claims and suggesting they're one hundred percent factual. Site your sources or go die of aids faggot.

You come to the table with none of the knowledge and expect to be treated like the rest of the adults.

Come back after you at least learn to Google.its the only skill your generation has.

i really do believe that a majority of the gays have been sexually abused as a child by another male family member

I'm an occultist, I don't affiliate with any main stream religion and I from what I can recall. Was never raped or molested as a child.

Yes. You did. You started off with one and demanded people give you proof.you were too lazy to find.

Derp.

don't expect people to invest more time than you. You worthless piece of crap.

Jesus Christ what the fuck is wrong with you faggot. All I've said is site your sources to validate your claims. The burden of proof is on you not me.

Is it a coincidence that an overwhelming number of pedophiles are also homosexuals?

As mentioned previously, this thread is just a hypothesis. I never claimed any of my claims are factual.

Of course. Something you can wallow in without any boundaries or rules. Just your "personal expression."

You are as valuable as a bag of queefs.

Are you trying to use pol to do research for a paper?

psychologytoday.com/blog/fetishes-i-dont-get/201102/do-gay-men-have-more-sexual-interest-in-children

Child sexual abuse (CSA) is a pervasive problem with myriad short- and long-term consequences for victims and their families. Its impact is far-reaching with recent estimates that 26.6% of girls and 5.1% of boys experience sexual abuse or assault by age 17 (Finkelhor, Shattuck, Turner, & Hamby, 2014).

individual.utoronto.ca/james_cantor/blog1.html

ipce.info/sites/ipce.info/files/biblio_attachments/every_fifth.pdf

beyondhomophobia.com/blog/child-abuse-research/

psychology.ucdavis.edu/rainbow/html/facts_molestation.html

pandys.org/articles/abuseandhomosexuality.html

dailykos.com/stories/2010/09/18/903178/-Gays-are-pedophiles-No-Here-s-the-proof

archive.is/ztjf2

blog.donnawilliams.net/2011/12/17/mothers-who-sexually-abuse-their-daughters/

centerforinquiry.net/uploads/attachments/Anti-gayActivismandtheMisuseofScience_1.pdf

patheos.com/blogs/warrenthrockmorton/2009/06/05/a-major-study-of-child-abuse-and-homosexuality-revisited/

thenewcivilrightsmovement.com/religious-rights-top-anti-gay-researcher-says-he-was-attracted-to-men-as-a-boy/politics/2012/05/16/39681

shadowproof.com/2011/10/19/paul-cameron-why-the-religious-right-cant-keep-him-in-the-closet/

washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2010/04/16/AR2010041602026.html

archive.is/a2iRU

religioustolerance.org/hom_chil.htm

childluresprevention.com/research/profile.asp

3/4 victims of molestation are female:

childprotection.lifetips.com/cat/63573/sex-offender-statistics/index.html

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/25635900

"A 2015 study (linked above) looked at virtually every substantiated child sexual abuse case reported to child protective services in the United States in 2010. It concluded more than 20% of child sexual abuse cases reviewed involved a primary female perpetrator – so estimates vary significantly."

it's natural happen everywhere

Statistics on gays and marriage:

archive.is/Uajwi

Science on gays as parents:

archive.is/9sqNr

The benefits of gay marriage:

archive.is/0I0EO

Genetic Evidence of Homosexuality:

archive.is/grwgp

Does conversion therapy work:

archive.is/uPIbi

HIV information:

archive.is/oJS6y

Are gays more likely to be pedophiles?

archive.is/gK3Si

Is being gay a mental illness?

psc.dss.ucdavis.edu/faculty_sites//rainbow/html/facts_mental_health.html

There does seem to be a correlation.

Interesting. So how does that explain gay rats engineered in lab

Only idiots agree with copypasta. And millennials...

Site me peer reviewed studies, not web/blog articles.

Do you have daddy issues?

youtube.com/watch?v=dMHgm9C-sEU&t=332s

Go to the US department of justice bureau of statistics

discord gg/5kS2XX

add a .

Can confirm. Neighbor teen convinced me to put his penis in his mouth when I was 6 now I like to suck dick

While I do enjoy a little mysticism and occultism here and there. I was more interested in scientific studies discussing this topic.

Damn, I'm sorry user. It didn't have to be like this.

Two out of four homos I know were seduced by older friends, and I didn't ask the other two.

It wasn't even malicious. He explained it as a normal behavior and I didnt know any better. Don't even like dudes but nice cocks are appealing and it feels comfy to have them in my mouth. Dont fuck up your kids. /blogpost

Interesting.

You're in denial user. If this event didn't occur in your childhood. You would be disgusted at the thought of penises entering your mouth.

It doesnt have to have one cause.

Being molested; having fucked up hormones; having an unfit mother; having a father thats bad enough you dont want to identify with him; being just crazy and looking for attention; being a shitskin primitive that just likes ass.

But shit dude, there's nothing you can do but cope or die.

youtube.com/watch?v=pFiqO0Qpa_g

it's called fun

Most of the gay people I know all report knowing their orientation for as long as they can remember. Don't recall any incidences of sexual abuse...

It's called pedophilia.

Negative memories do tend to be blocked out and ignored. Resulting in them being harder to recall.

It's a choice and perversion.

People claiming it's genetic only say that because they want to push it's "unfair to hate gays" because they can't help it.