Is this real? KEK

>I_want_to_believe.jaypeg

Easily the weakest and stupid troll on the board
Grats

Double burger if big.

Dlet this

ears are too different
nice try buzzfeed

Why are all the disinfo shill faggots using leaf flags today?
Or are leafs just being their faggot disinfo selves?

kys shill

Lips are too plump, and the real Hogg isn't capable of growing facial hair

prove it wrong then. you sound like the shill when you dont. when this was discovered they were mass deleting the threads
nose is 100% match.

The nose is intriguing, but the rest of the face just isn't close enough a match

God damn I wanna believe in all of this SO BAD

if its mkultra, dont be surprised if they did minor changes to his face. but that shnoz being 100% match is evidence enough for me. they both have the same crooked noses

Tha that is not him ‘‘tis not him, just look at eyebrows

>retard

Not even close

> Meth addict has money to have earlobe surgery for reasons unknown.

what are the chances of him having the exact same nose fown to the crookedness, same eye structure and cheek bones... AND THE SAME NAME.

Obviously not the same person
Saged

photos look nothing alike.
this thread was probably posted by a left wing news paper so they could write an article about how the alt right believes in ufos or something. faggots.

ears arent even that clear. Besides, they will give surgery/make changes to MKUltra victims

I guess this rabbit hole is too much even for Sup Forums. DONT UNDERESTIMATE THE POWER OF THE JEWS

explain the 100% nose/facial structure match and name match here:

This. And it wouldn't be the first time.

Some MKUltra victim. He's the most well spoken meth addict I've ever seen. This seems like a slide thread. Even IF this were true it only distracts from the story. You can be a CIA nigger without being a fucking MKUltra victim. His dad is a fucking fbi agent for fucks sake. The story isn't palatable to normies if you claim he's an MKUltra victim.

Whoever keeps shilling this here to label all here "conspiracy theorists" needs to die in a fucking fire already. THIS IS NOT THE SAME PERSON. Any moron can see this. Just look at the earlobes, for starters. Look at the lips, for crissake. A crooked nose + squinty eyes DOES NOT MEAN IT IS THE SAME PERSON.

because hes no longer a meth addict

druggies are good targets for mkultra

"Hey kid, wanna get out of jail? we have a expiremental program. want in?"

So now your argument is that the government is going to put their super-secret plan for world domination into the hands of a meth head?

Come on, think the whole thing through.

You are a meth addict. Seek help.

its not just a crooked nose. its the exact same nose. and he has the same name.

since when does Sup Forums care what people say about them? fuck off shill

>The ears are different
>The upper lip is different
>The jawline is different
>The eye shape and size is different
>The hairline is different
Apart from the nose - they look nothing alike and nobody here is retarded enough to roll with this bait.

my god your stupid and dont know how it works. they ALWAYS do shit like this. Drug addicts/mentally unstable as the perfect candidates for mkultra.

first day on Sup Forums?

Of course people care what is said here. Assholes keep planting bullshit here to fuel their goddamn conspiracy stories to label ANYBODY ASKING ANY QUESTIONS A FUCKING NUTJOB. Consequentially, it is being labeled as "harassment" and used as an excuse TO SHUT DOWN CONSERVATIVES ON SOCIAL MEDIA. Fucking kill yourself faggot.

shills really hate this thread for some reason.

FIND THE PHOTO OF HIM FROM REDONDO GRADUATION.... LOOK IN THE BACKGROUND.....5 LIGHT POLES AND A WHITE BILLBOARD. AUTISTS NEED TO POSITIVELY IDENTIFY THAT THOSE LANDMARKS WERE IN CALIFORNIA !!!!

wow, that looks nothing like him.

obviously not the same person, ears and lips don't look the same. Different eyebrows.

>implying we care what is said about Sup Forums outside of Sup Forums

theyll never shut this down. you must be new here. kys

>David Hogg
>D. Hogg
>Dhogg
>Dog

David Hogg is the brain of an obedient labrador trained to follow Democrat commands transplanted secretly into a body purchased from a 27 year old meth addict

proof: there's a dog hanging around Parkland looking for meth

We hate this thread because it makes Sup Forums look like a bunch of idiots, it feeds into the perception that we are crazy conspiracy theorists, it lessens the impact of the REAL research that has been done in here, and it makes anything we say less believable.

>makes Sup Forums look like idiots

HOLY FUCK KYS NEWFAG

literally same person. money changes you man. ever seen celebrities before they were rich? So much different

Hang on... are you suggesting that there may be more than one person named Cruz on the west coat?

>shut this down

Learn to read YOU FUCKING FAGGOT. CNN and other bullshit media plant garbage here all the time, then write stories about it. Let me break this down for you in painful detail, you faggot shill.
>Oh noes, people are asking legitimate questions about the shooting
>They won't shut up and we can't do anything about it
>Let's plant bullshit on Sup Forums anonymously
>Then let's report on how "conspiracy theorists" online are harassing these poor innocent children we're using as meat puppets to promote our anti-gun propaganda
>Then let's get anybody voicing a question about the shooting as harassing these poor innocent children shut down.
>Oh, how convenient. We can keep doing this until November elections!

Fucking. Neck. Yourself. Faggot.

pretty much this
FULL DAMAGE CONTROL!
Since when does Sup Forums care about status? We never cared and we never will. youre as obvious of a shill as you are a liar

With plastic surgery and makeup, it's not so far fetched. They could easily be the same person in this day and age.

You really have no idea what the role of Sup Forums is in the larger media spectrum, do you?

>money changes you man.

If that why people who post this absurd conspiracy theory? Are they getting paid? Just tell me how. I will shill with you guys for money.

My concern is the bullshit posted here is being falsely attributed to other corners of the Internet that CAN be shut down.
>plant garbage on Sup Forums
>then write stories about bullshit you planted
>talk about the poor children being harassed
>declare a witch hunt upon conservatives asking general questions about the shooting and get their FB, Twitter, Youtube, etc., shut down

this guy id JGbxvT6Q Is a clear shill kike. since when do posters tell other posters not to jump down rabbit holes because theyre afraid what people will say about us?

WHATS YOUR FUCKINH POINT??? THEY CAN PLANT WHATEVER THEY WANT Sup Forums IS STILL Sup Forums.

NEWSFLASH FAGGOT, whenver shit like this happens theres always 1000 different theories posted. again, you must be a newfag. stop trying to censor other posters because you may not believe something to be true, kike

look at this kike trying to derail the discussion

Read it all again you fucking fag.

shut the fuck up you bugman faggot. your opinion is fucking retarded

you crackers make up everything so you will not take responsibility death to all white people

Shills do not like the suggestion that he might be the actor Freddy Highland.

It's not an opinion it's a legit question. It's pretty clear that the people who made these sorts of threads get paid to promote a certain agenda.

This. Bunch of grabblers if you ask me.

leave it to a leaf to make a terrible comparison and fuck everything up. I'm sure this will be circulated as if this is truly what Sup Forums thinks

This.

And in the process, it reduces the value of the REAL stores that have broke in here in the past.

Why don't you show your real flag?

>when Sup Forums goes for a stretch

lmao

Only newfags like you are worried about that shit. Its VERY EASY to spot posters who are legit and posters who are kike shills. For example, you are trying to derail this thread, you are a kike shill. If you werent, youd just ignore it.

>guiseee! ITS NOT REAL!!! DONT BOTHER LOOKING INTO IT GUISE... BUZZFEED IS GONNA CALL US CONSPIRACY THEORISTS GUSIEEE

>reduces the value of posts on Sup Forums

WOW YOU DEFINITELY ARE A KIKE IF IVE EVER SEEN ONE. Did you learn about Sup Forums after Trump got elected?

Read it all again, you fucking fag. Okay, I'll spell out one point, AGAIN.

>THE. MAIN. STREAM. MEDIA. COMES. HERE. TO. PLANT. BULLSHIT. AND. THEN. THEY. RUN. STORIES. ABOUT. IT. AS. THOUGH. IT. WERE. A. REAL. AND. POPULAR. OPINION.

well, Sup Forums is still sleeping and the kikes are successfully derailing this thread.

I remember when Sup Forums was actually useful when it came to looking into shit.

Ears, mouth, jawline, hairline are all wrong.

>implying this is a new tactic

back to plebbit, newfag. they've been doing that for years and no one gives a fuck because the truth always stands out and its easy to spot kikes unless your a newfag like yourself

It was mass deleted because IT IS FUCKING FALSE
It is not even remotely the same person and you are a disinfo faggot or just plain retard

This kind of faggotry dillutes THE REAL INFORMATION we break here
KYS leaf faggot

With every post you make, you prove yourself more and more to be a paid agitator, put here to discredit all of us.

You're forced antisemitism isn't real, it's simply an imitation of what the left THINKS the people in here are like.

I'm sorry, but you haven't earned your 1 leaf coin for this post. Very poor execution.

its also really easy to spot posters that are underage and think everything is a kike conspiracy.

then go to your real threads, why do you keep derailing this one? why not just ignore it?
im the paid agitator, yet your the one in this thread trying to agitate instead of investigate.
shills out in full force tonight

Different earlobes retard