Drawthread

Come and make or request Sup Forums related art.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Technomancy
danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2840401
imgur.com/a/V5Py5
imgur.com/a/XXxDl
showers-u.deviantart.com/
pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=64412075
i.imgur.com/ZwCTh22.jpg
desu-usergeneratedcontent.xyz/a/image/1466/02/1466022157751.jpg
desuarchive.org/a/thread/159450017/#159450838
desuarchive.org/a/thread/159450017/#159451284
imgur.com/Gjt9Gu8
youtube.com/watch?v=F6IAB34OsrE
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Y6I0a_8jXF4isxPYXyMeRgWtqThR7fS5-v33GuFIkV8/edit?usp=sharing
imgur.com/a/qItQA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I was the guy who originally asked, this is fucking fantastic. Could you elaborate on your site/page? I wouldn't mind seeing more of your work.

Requesting Tamotsu and Mayo from Akiba's Trip: The Animation fooling around with cut outs for couples.
Also requesting this

Requesting a parody of the above image with Sophia

Requesting Technomancer Annie.

What technomancy is: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Technomancy

Requesting Lupin the Third and Carmen Sandiego sharing a cup of wine in a room full of treasures.

Requesting a smug Wraith-chan drinking a cup of tea.

Requesting Kirino holding up a blank sign while giving a tsundere embarrassed expression.

i'll second this a second time

Patchouli teasing(milking) a shy shota while cosplaying as a smug Sachiko please.

Requesting confused Ingrid dressed as Hilda.

Requesting an epic battle of wits and intelligence between Akko and Yoshiko

Requesting Mei/Rosa with big tits giving paizuri with her top lifted. Reference for general pose, and for how the breasts and nipples should look: danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2840401

Preferably not a 1:1 copy of that reference, though. Maybe change the angle of the view a little, if you want. Bonus for heart shaped pupils.

Posting anchor for Watamote comic.

Requesting Chiya from Urara Meirochou tied to a chair and being forced to get a haircut for her own good. It could be done by the other girls from the show.

Bondrewd from Made in abyss posting exactly like Masked rider 555 .

Requesting Yoshie (Aho Milf) in her sexy bondage outfit

Requesting Shana cosplaying Delta Red Cammy. Braids, body paint, and/or straps optional.

Requesting Shiny Chariot in the Lingering Will's armor, with it matching her outfit colors, wielding a Shiny Rod keyblade.
Or have her dressed in keyblade armor of your own design, the other armors are in case you need some examples

Requesting Wendy riding a waterslide

Requesting Lalaco and Shiny Chariot on a JAV cover

Requesting Beerus as Emperor Meiji in celebration of the history special

Requesting drunk Ohana-chan making silly/cute faces and doing things that she wouldn't normally be doing.

Requesting Olivia showing of her soles with an embarrassed expression like in the pic on the left
Olivia references in the anime imgur.com/a/V5Py5

Level 82. What does that mean? Am I popular, senpai?

I got level 84 what does it mean.

The higher it goes the more popular you are I guess? There's like no explanation at all though.

Requesting an evil slutty looking Tejina from the future who mastered magic and has conquered Earth

I've been on pixiv since 2008 and barely have 250ish followers I'm not popular at all though.

Requesting Constanze version of the Death Egg

71, and I don't really post stuff to pixiv.

Chihaya is cute!

Maybe if you git gud then you'd be more popular, user.

Pretty good

Requesting robot version of Lalaco with machine gun fingers and a hand that transforms into a beam cutlass.

asortofcolorfag is level 133, almost has 1k followers and only colors.

I'm level 104 with 5k followers and 610k views, so doesn't seems to be about popularity? Or a mix of it and how old your account is? Since mine was created only late 2014.

Oh my gosh, this is so perfectly cute and so good.
Damn. So great, thanks so much user. Couldn't be better.

Requesting Mina's color scheme on her hero outfit to be changed to the Water camo from MGS3. Face paint optional.

Very niiice.

>almost has 1k followers and only colors.
Actually, I have 2569. Doesn't mean I'm better than anyone, of course.
If you want more followers on pixiv the best advice would be to tag your pictures.

Requesting Susie Evans (from valkyria chronicles) lay down on bed wearing white turtleneck sweater and nylon pink panties, and while being shy at viewer.

OR

Her (Susie Evans) and Red Scout (from the Team Fortress 2) doing Koi dance with each other.
This idea i got from is when me and my friends talked about certain anime character pair up with video game character (say like Saber from Fate Stay Series and The Warden from For Honor).

Apologies in advance if there some Sup Forumsidya features.

Requesting smug Frolaytia dressed as Motoko Kusanagi

Re-posting once

Here you go all this time later.
imgur.com/a/XXxDl
Sorry I did more than intended and it took me a bit.
I'll scan it once I get settled I'm moving at the moment. If you want to give me a contact email I can send the scanned version there or post it here. Up to you.

Hope you see this and hope you enjoy it.

Something like this is most likely activity based, how many bookmarks you have, likes that you've done etc. This way they wouldn't alienate their non artist users.

yeah I got lv79 from just bookmarking and following
0 pics uploaded

Yeah it tells about your activity plus those stamp things

Anyway back to sleep

Hey thanks! And thanks to everyone's compliments in the other thread too!

As I said, I created a new dA account just to post these requests. Here it is: showers-u.deviantart.com/

I still plan to get better soon. I'm gonna keep lurking these threads for a while to build a portfolio, and in the future I'll open comissions. Thanks again!

Now where are those Love Live requests...

user, I hope I'll see you again in this thread.

user you blind.

I got level 112. My account is 10 years old. I post about 3 pictures a year for a total of 30. 7.6k followers / 419k views

Requesting an anime style Edo Period Father and Son. I would like the Father is in his mid-40's and is a bit chubby, and muscular, and the son is nine years old. I've also outlined the father's and son's hairstyles. Also, I would like the boy to have freckles, and they are wearing Edo Period Clothes.

Requesting Mowgli and Baloo from The Jungle Book: Shōnen Mowgli, in a scene based on the Disney movie where they are floating down the river with Baloo floating on his back, and Mowgli siting on his belly (and not singing "Bare Necessities"). Full color please. Mowgli has his sideburns and ponytail, and wearing his yellow loincloth.

Requesting Reg from Made in Abyss trying to save Riko from killing herself with a fork-in-poweroutlet

Requesting Hibiki and Miku holding hands and kissing while flying through the air in their X-drive forms.

I can't thank you enough, user. This sincerely made me happy. Thank you for you giving me this amazing work, I hope you'll post the scanned version here, so not just me, but everyone else could enjoy it. Best of wishes to you, user. Hope I'll see you again.

I'd more imagine her trying to do that with Reg's dick.

I'm glad you approve user. I'll definitely scan it and drop it off later on then.
You're very sweet, see you around!

nah, they are too asexual for that. they're kids..

however riko getting in life threatening danger at every corner and reg having to constantly figure out how to keep her from dying is really fun to see

>nah, they are too asexual for that.

Are you sure you read-watched the series?

The 6th newest image of my waifu was a color request he did 2 years ago.

>nah, they are too asexual for that. they're kids..
pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=64412075

you sure?

I'm an anime-only fag so no

He meant to say, "Not for lewd".

>nah, they are too asexual for that. they're kids..
Like that ever stopped anyone.

What time do these threads usually get active?

I hope you get to open commissions. Your style would fit my wife's anime's art style to a t.

Requesting this Fate/Stay Night scene but with Es and Mai from Blazblue.

Mikasa, Annie, Sasha and Historia transforming into Ohrangers.

Gave it a try.

Hot damn. That's sexy as fuck and I don't even care for women. Amazing job user.

Can I get this animation but with Tamamo and/or Hakuno or Nero? Thanks.

Requesting Mage with slight tan with or without tanlines too.
You could even draw Mage casting a spell or dressed like a real mage with a robe or cloak and all that, even casting Magic Missile.

Requesting Annie in her disguise eating a doughnut like she does in Lost Girls.
Thanks a ton anons.

Requesting Fate Tamamo-no-Mae wearing a dress like the left and middle, although a more frilly, fancy, cocktail dress works just as good whatever you'd think she'd wear.
In swimtrunks and topless with leys covering her chest like Herc is great as well

Or just more of Jeanne in that dress, that's good too.

Requesting accurate coloring for pic related please

Requesting this with Kamina from TTGL, Joseph Joestar from Jojo, and Yuuya Mirokuji from Re:Creators.
Refs: i.imgur.com/ZwCTh22.jpg

Karina at a fast food place (like with her friends or whatever) holding an onion ring and imaging being married to Kotetsu (Wild Tiger) and even having it on her ring finger. And to request Blue Rose, her wearing the virgin killer sweater or something to do with her ice powers even if it is her yandere.

full_body
high_heels
chair_tied
tape_gag

There's seven and aside from different heads and most wearing stockings they look exactly the same. Go nuts!

Requesting Zest with Lactating breasts or wearing cute things

Requesting a STMC grunt asking other anime aliens to attack Earth only to get ignored/blown off. Duly note a STMC grunt is 50 meters (Godzilla's regular height) while the rest of these things clock in around 20.

Or draw monster girls of all of them.

>5k followers
tell me your secrets I only have less than 50 followers

Requesting pov things with her, like cuddling with her, taking cozy naps. Eating her cooking, drinking alcohol with her.

This idea wasn't bad: something along the lines of a gravure video or intro to an AV in her swimsuit - in, coming out, or midway in the water.
>desu-usergeneratedcontent.xyz/a/image/1466/02/1466022157751.jpg

Requesting Strike Freedom Gundam (left) standing triumphant over Barbatos Gundam (center) like Michael over Lucifer (right).

Requesting desuarchive.org/a/thread/159450017/#159450838
desuarchive.org/a/thread/159450017/#159451284 milky Tamamo

Fucked up the angle of the breasts, redraw them.

Requesting Seiya from Saint Seiya dressed like Goku from Dragon Ball Z

this except he's standing in front of a mexican flag eating a burrito

Requesting Mai Natsume and her mom standing with their breasts pressed together.

More references: imgur.com/Gjt9Gu8

What is Ohrangers?

Requesting Toua Tokuchi from One Outs entering the Beers team from BASEketball.

Requesting dawn and serena on a date.

youtube.com/watch?v=F6IAB34OsrE

Requesting Carla getting her chin scratched by Wendy Marvell

Pitz and Lappa spoofing Mirai Nikki/Future Diary!

Requesting Luka Megurine with really long hair like Rapunzel.

Requesting Shiny Chariot with bright blue hair and Ursula with dark red hair, with both examining their hair and looking slightly confused

Requesting Rukia doing something cute/cool with any pokemon in the spreadsheet below
Pokemon: docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Y6I0a_8jXF4isxPYXyMeRgWtqThR7fS5-v33GuFIkV8/edit?usp=sharing
Rukia refs: imgur.com/a/qItQA