Chad Gregory vs Virgin Crowder

youtube.com/watch?v=E7fXAYcMIhQ

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Wo7CgWH8jX4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

crowder is a neocon leaf kike lover

>Chad Gregory
More like circular logic tranny trapped in a male privilege body.

Chads need to check their chad privilege.

I mean to be fair the "Chad Gregory vs Virgin Crowder" dichotomy is 100% accurate if we're judging solely by body language.

Except Crowder is married with kids to an incredibly hot ass wife...

Yeah but that's a complete non-sequitur my man, it's a meme. I'm not calling Crowder a virgin, I'm just saying that he was looking like a meek little bitch sitting next to the shredded greg desu

greg isn't more shredded than mr chowder tho

>"I have male privilege"
>Chad

I don't think you know what chad means

lol is he actually a leaf?

"Shredded" Greg. The guy has 0 muscle definition look at the picture from OP. Guy was given a man's body and does nothing with it.

Well that’s what happens when you’re surrounded by a group of friends on your campus that you’ve lived on for years. He’s in his most comfortable zone, crowder is not. Not to mention that with mainstream media and professors pushing liberals as holding the moral and intelligent high ground, an idiot like him would absolutely be confident.

Looks like a couple of faggots desu.

I think the trouble people have is that rapists exist, and they will always exist.

Women don't want to go through the trouble of reporting rape, so they just want to whine about rapists without doing anything to stop them.

I wish I didn't have to lock my door, but I do.

Feels>Reals
>Chad
Epic thread

This Gregory guy is probably a rapist. Wouldn't surprise me if we get a headline in the next few months.

Body of a soyboy
Mind of a chad

what teh fuck

Also, he says "my friend got raped", the proof is "she was a virgin; she had blood in her panties". I think this guy is a virgin and probably got friend zoned by that "victimized" girl.

that bit from 11:00 onwards he starts channeling Peterson hahahaha

Genetically, he's Detroit born and raised

>christcuck kike lover

> Males have a privilege because they are larger and that gives them safety
wheres the lie?

>That ending

absolutely BTFO

Because we're burdened with rational minds and feelings that restrain us from actually picking up little 90lb girls and dropkicking them like footballs just for the fun of it.

White guys, anyway.

So he runs to a white country without addressing what killed his city. How long are we going to play this game of run and hide before it's ok to not want blacks in your community?

where is the meme tho??

Neocons are for open borders and wars at all costs, they're both dems and cons.

Crowder is just a late show host.

There's no lie. But just because i'm bigger and stronger than a women doesn't make me a rapist. Statistically speaking (which is what Crowgay was pointing) men are more like to commit crime against other men, hence there's no such privilege favoring men over women when speaking about crime.

Then he refutes his "rape culture SJW BS" with stats from the FBI agency.

The guy was making a good point at the start but then he turned into an emotional wreck, probably because Crowdgay baited the crowd into laughing and humiliating him.

ALSO, Hearing that whiny bitch teacher speaking far away really boiled my blood though.

Oh man, what are they pushing now

you got proof she got raped?
i - i believe her

that fucking cuck

crowder didnt really win like I wanted him to. you cant debate subjects like this because you would have to say something like male privledge exists because males are bigger, stronger, smarter, and better in literally every conceivable metric besides having a moist hole that ovulates.
its impossible to win these debates as a cuckservative without being overtly anti woman.

Who cares who won (Crowder), this is just a lesson in why not to send your kids to college. That guy is a fucking douchebag and I hope he gets "raped" like his friend.

Safety from what? Men are victims of violent crimes far more than women. Did you watch the video?

"males have privledge because they are bigger, faster, stronger, smarter, more likeable, worth more, have essentially built the entire world, and are superior in every conceivable way"
heh, you could say crowder got btfo here. leftism wins again, male privledge confirmed

I have so much experience with these white chad-presenting feminists. There actually more dangerous than jews ive found, because they actually whole heartedly believe their own virtue and bullshit.
white germanic people who are naturally sheepish and conformist can be a massive threat, because if you think youre going to be able to redpill one of these shabbos goys who was conditioned from childhood, youre dead wrong.

all sorority whores deserve to have their female privilege taken away. as sam hyde said, the cat's out of the bag for sororities -- when you sign up, you know what you're getting.

>privilege because they are larger
How is that a privilege you faggot?
It's just a biological fact of life.

VIVA ITALIA

He's just like PC Principal on South Park.

youtube.com/watch?v=Wo7CgWH8jX4

I had a conversation with good ol Gregory after crowder left. Got him to admit that “anti rape” culture was at the very least much bigger than “rape culture” (his terms), but he insisted that as long as rape still occurs, we live in a “rape culture.” Guy is a total piece of shit delusional faggot. Clearly just trying to get laid by being a cuck.

>look at how I seat
>I'm so quirky
>I'm like other girls

Will women who are getting raped scream out "privilege" when their asking for men to help them?

females have privileged because they get a free bodyguard force

Wait...this has to be a meme...he's larping...r-right...guys...

Men are bigger, stronger, more rational etc. You can call this biological reality or privilege, its a matter of semantics(although calling it privilege has clear political intentions). You can argue that it has good and just reason to exist, but saying it doesn't is silly. Sure men are more often victimized in some regards, but women can clearly defend themselves less and then they get special treatment cause evolution/ muh babies.

> the fucking state of millennials

What the fuck are you pussy?

Figures when the dude gets totally destroyed in the debate you focus on looks. I guess that's to be expected coming from someone who voted for faggy Trudeau.

He is not that big you fucking leaf

holy shit what happened to crowder
he is balding and growing bitch tits lmao

>You can call this biological reality or privilege
No you cant.
Leftist faggots don't know what privilege is.

this was exactly what i was thinking when i first saw him. i thought that south park completely pulled that out of their asses.

I have more muscles than a woman.
I did not earn this, my hormones and genes just made it that way.
I have a benefit that I've done nothing to earn.You could call that a privilege.

dat nip doe

You really think someone who tilts against windmills that hard is a Chad? Are you okay?

That guy is a faggot and got wrecked by Crowder, shill.

Or you could call that biology. Privilege is letting men who want to pretend they're women participate in sporting events against other women. Quelle suprise, the tranny wins every time.

But I thought men and women were equal in all manners including physical?

>Men have biological and systemic advantages over women
>ARE THEY DIFFERENT? (Biological and systemic)
Didn't make any sense. Crowder needs actual arguments.

>You could call that a privilege
No, you couldn't.

damn he is attractive tho

Nobody ever says that, retard. Keep on believing in the straw bogeymen presented by Infowars, Jordan Peterson, and Breitbart.

It may be different in your sharia shitsshow of a country, but please tell me what rights are afforded to American men that are not afforded to American women.

You must be confused

>Nobody ever says that
You never dealt with feminists, faggot.

There aren't any. Men are biologically superior to women, and thus have privilege.

That soyboy looking guy's argument is flawed he says men are statistically more likely to be victims of violent crimes but refuses to ask himself why. It's because the women are weaker so they actively avoid any hint of danger. It's the men who put themselves in danger more because of their physical superiority which gives them confidence. Also male privilege is real because men are biologically superior including intellectual potential although leftie cucks would never admit it publicly.

die younger. more workplace injuries. harsher penalties. i wonder how the privilege is supposed to manifest

>men are more likely to be victims of crime
>men are less likely to be taken seriously as a victim of rape
>the most deadly jobs are mostly populated by men
Yeah I'm feeling very privileged. You know what privilege is? Getting rights without responsibilities. You know, like the 19th amendment.

Ole gregory is either trying way too hard to lose his virginity, or he legit isn't attracted to women. That is the only explanation for acting like that, while looking like that.

pro tip: Your friend that was a "virgin" and got "raped" is lying. Any time you meet a college age girl and she tells you she was raped, RUN.

All rights are without responsibilities, user. That's why they're called rights. user, I'm not even kidding, something afforded to someone with the knowledge that they need to do something for it isn't a right, it's a perk or a payment for service. You have a right to bear arms, you have a right to free speech, you have a right to peruse happiness. You don't have to do anything to enjoy those rights, and you shouldn't have to, how you use them is entirely up to you. Women are biologically different to men, just like how a child isn't developed like an adult is. You can't treat them how you treat men. Only losers are victims of crime and rape, and (many) men enjoy the challenge of deadly jobs. Maybe when you become a man yourself, you will understand the drive to danger.

I see no arguments muhammed/mutt.

Why is this a meaningfull topic and why are you wasting your time on it?
>Crowder
Oh.....

Your physical abilities are inherent to you you faggot, how hard is it to see that? That alone disqualifies them as privilege, mongtard.

Crowder: Any proof?
Faggot: I believe her

>dun say she lie i worn u

Cognitive dissonance is a hell of a force, user.

Rights are not without responsibility. All American men are subject to the draft and are only excused when either they would literally be a hindrance to the military, or are enough of a piece of shit to pretend they are. Note that it is only men who are required to serve in times of crisis, while at the same time there is a push for women to be put in more "traditionally male" roles in the military. Granted, everyone in America has the responsibility to ensure their actions don't infringe on the rights of other, or following the law if you will. The drsft is the only example I have off the top of my head, but the fact that there is an example of rights without responsibilities for a demographic is a problem.

>I'm inadequate therefore everyone else needs to be called out for not being useless like me

I hate lefty logic

Privilege is an advantage that someone possesses while the other does not. Who says it can't be inherent? Some people are born normal, others born retarded, can't you discern an inherent privilege here?

He has kids now?

Glad to hear if true

Inherent aka given to me by virtue of birth aka unearned, same like rich kids that inherent wealth they did not earn witch makes them privileged in that regard.

This. How is the law, or more laws for that matter going to fix the issue when victims don't go to law enforcement for a crime committed against them?

Now you’ve just defined everything is a privilige, making the definition meaningless.

>Granted, everyone in America has the responsibility to ensure their actions don't infringe on the rights of other, or following the law if you will.
So do I forfeit my right to pursue happiness and burger if I break the law?

That guy seemed drunk as hell. Also he’s not a chad
“I AM A PRIVILIGED WHITE MALE”
Topkek

What’s his problem? Is he from Dallas? I watched that and had so many questions. Is that just the state of the average college kid? He showed zero self awareness that im afraid he’ll never stop and evaluate his beliefs and if they’re right or wrong.

So what's your solution then? Stripping those of advantage until everyone is equally mediocre?

Did you even read my previous post?

my nigger if privilege is inherent it does not matter. And comparing normal people to retards while may seem the same as comparing men to women is not the same.

Women traditionally have the responsibility of motherhood. All these liberal value familylets will die out in a few generations because they don't breed, and strong familial relationships create value cohesion in the household. If men had cunts and wombs, sending them off to fight would be a bad idea.

Fuck yes you do. At least for a period of time. The more heinous the crime, the longer suspension of your rights, including indefinite should the crime be severe enough. Now only if there were a legal system of sorts in this country to administer that.

Why do you think there should be a solution? It's just a fact, and you should recognition it in your day to day dealings with individuals of the fairer sex. You can't treat a woman like a man, it's not equitable.

We just have to differentiate privelege by source. Some privileges are biological, some are manifested by birthright, some are societal like women not being drafted, women getting lighter sentences etc.

No, we are better we have power get back to the damn kitchen or I'll invent artificial wombs and sex robots, DON'T TEST ME WOMAN.

The thing about privileges is that you can lose them, and that they only exist inside of social interactions.

>being an overly emotional sheeple
>chad
kys

This is a very leftist interpretation of rights, and why the whole idea of rights is tainted. There is not absolute right that you have which you can exercise without limitation. If there were no responsibilities attached to the rights you have, then why can't we freely use our right to bear arms to mass kill people? Why would it be if someone did that, they get killed or arrest by police, which then they are put in prison and unable to have access to guns?

Even if we remove the state in all this and have an ancap utopia, you still have responsibility with the rights you have. If you tried to mass kill people, you will be killed very fast and thus that right is revoked. The consequences of your actions within an objective reality inherently limit your ability to exercise your rights. That dictates particular responsibility towards each individual person. People like The Founders who are for personal liberty, but weren't retards about how it works, understood this dynamic and why we had limited suffrage at the start of this nation and why universal suffrage is a mistake.

Ephtephen Chowder is the worst debater from the conservative side. He's an OK show host but he melts in any face to face.
The chadtard made horrible points and it was so easy to call him out but Ephtephen went on terrible diatrives that had nothing to do jumping from one stance to another.

proof or bs