A whole family of "kebab remover" Serbs saw the truth of Islam and converted

>A whole family of "kebab remover" Serbs saw the truth of Islam and converted
Why haven't you embraced Islam yet?

Other urls found in this thread:

submission.org/Why_an_Arabic_Quran.html
youtube.com/watch?v=GJyOxkT3APA
pjmedia.com/blog/the-problem-of-inbreeding-in-islam/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I believe wholeheartedly in Tahwid but I can't fully believe in the Quran because you don't get the true meaning of the text unless you speak/know arabic and if that's the case it can't be a universal religion in my eyes. A person shouldn't have to learn a language in order to be fully in touch with/read the words of God.

It was sent down in Arabia in Makkah and Madina to an Arab messenger with most people there being Arabic speaking polytheists, Jews and Christians, so it had to be in Arabic. Learning Arabic to appreciate the linguistics of the Quran is one thing, but to get the general meaning a good translation is fine. Many Muslims have read the English translations of the Quran. realized the Quran to be God's Words and converted. Arabic is not really special since the Gospel and Torah were revealed in Aramaic and Hebrew.

submission.org/Why_an_Arabic_Quran.html

why would i embrace islam

If you don't fully believe in the Quran than you are a Mu'tazilaites who start to stop existing in the mid 13th century. I am myself am an Asharite and belief in the Quran but not solely as there is so much more islamic text and we can also come up with our own islamic laws throw logic.

It's the truth from your Lord who created you, your forefathers, and everything in the universe. Muslims will enter Heaven, and even Muslims who sin so much they get sent to Hell will only be there temporarily because God is merciful to his creation

That's a good question

Why wouldn't you

White sharia will be the norm soon enough.

Ok but why i would i embrace it ? i don't want to submit to a faggot entity. submission is for weaklings. Muslingz & Christucks should just suck each other off for all eternity, I don't want anything to do with either of you jewish controlled religions.

Women in hijabs are sexy I've already embraced Islam

because muslims are weak... islam is all about getting on your knees and kissing the ground. pathetic.

>taj mahal

sandnigger sandnigger sandnigger that’s you

And remember, becoming Muslim is not synonymous with becoming Arab and ditching your culture.

>Islam is, and will continue to be, even amid the miserable globalisation of modern culture, a faith that celebrates diversity. Our thinking about our own position as British Muslims should focus on that fact, and quietly but firmly ignore the protests both of the totalitarian fringe, and of the importers of other regional cultures, such as that of Pakistan, which they regard as the only legitimate Islamic ideal.
- Timothy Winter (English convert)

You should embrace it because your Lord who created this entire magnificent universe created man to worship Him alone, and rewards the believers. If you think submitting to He who created and rules over everything is "faggoty" then you're lost and I hope you are guided to the truth. Nothing weak about being able to overcome your desires and follow the Most Merciful.

WHITE PEOPLE ARE JEWING US!!!
THE ARE INFILTRATING OUR RELIGION AND WANTS TO CHANGE IT!!!
STOP THEM! INS'ALLAH! STOP THEM!

ISLAM NOOOOOO!!!

I've got to imagine that converting the whites would come back and bite the muslims in the ass.

>19.03.2017.

>Muslims
>Weak
Do you really unironically believe the followers of the most alpha religion in the world are weak memefalg? Just lol at you!

A religion started by a mentally ill/suicidal pedophile. And you're wondering why intelligent people aren't converting?

Gib qt muslim gf and I might consider it. Make sure she's over 18 tho.

>Islam can be a universal religion but Arabic, the language of the prophet, can't

Arabic is a universal language that everyone should learn and Islam is the faith everyone should learn and follow

>the ones who aren't inbreds living in desert huts are oligarch ethnic jews
>alpha

jej

Because I'm not a weak little faggot.

I don't find goats attractive.

Yeah it's a great example of Persianate Mughal architecture built by Mughal Sultan Shahab-ud-din Muhammad Khurram, also known as Shah Jahan.
Here have some moorish architecture.

A L P H A

Pushed out of Spain, lost control of north africa multiple times, only beat Persia because it was weakened by the romans, took a millenium to beat what was essentially a weak and feeble leftover empire, pushed out of the balkans, never a contender during imperialism, barely relevant today outside of their little shitholes.

I could go on, but I made my point, there is no religion as weak and beta as Islam.

You're being retarded. Of course you have to learn the language to understand the Quran in its true meaning. Think about it. Every translation loses a bit of meaning. The background to each word, the inherent meaning of the author, and the flow of the dialogue is lost in translation. If you translate the word of God, you subtly alter its meaning and therefore it is no longer the word of God. This is why the Bible, except in its untranslated forms, is not the word of God.

Of course, it's arguable that no Arab knows the true word of God either because none of them speak the Arabic that Mohammed spoke (Quranic Arabic to them is like Shakespeare to us). Even after you learn Arabic you won't know the word of God because you will only understand Arabic in the context of your own language, which complicates the meaning to a minimal, but still significant, extent.

>Islam says to submit to God
>It's not that simple
>after the fall the human will is so depraved that we are in a state of rebellion against God, and we are incapable of stopping the rebellion
>as a result Christ alone is our mediator and savior

remember kids: Islam is Satan's ultimate plan, the death cult to end all death cults.
that is the ultimate redpill.

why did muslims kill Salman Rushdie (sp?) if what he wrote wasn't true?

Was he so close to the truth that he had to be silenced?

Reaally makes youou think.

wwhy are lies a basic tenet of Islam? (taqiyya, kitman, etc?)

Surely no benevolent "GOD" would ever push these...

UNLESS THE ENTIRE KORAN WAS DICTATED TO MOOHAMMED BY SATAN!

The problem is that Islam is so obviously fake. Mohammed can have infinite wives but everyone else only gets 4? And no one can marry those wives after he dies, but everyone else can marry anyone else's widows? And Mohammed raided the Meccan pagans' caravans to regain his property, but he raided them no less than 37 times. Are we meant to believe it took nearly 40 raids for him to recoup his losses? Sounds to me like he took his small band of followers, took over Medina, and then used it as a base of operations to start raiding Meccan trade.

>A L P H A

What about now?

Because I don't diddle little boys.

>it only took me 900 years to conquer your empire :^]

Because God doesn't exist, and Muhammad was a pedophile. If you put a gun to my head and told me to be a believer, I'd rather be a Catholic. At the very least, the Catholics are decent people and don't take every word of their holy book literally.

>Why haven't you embraced Islam yet?
But i have.

Those steppe niggers had to throw themselves against the walls for 500 years, and then only were able to take it all after the Europeans and trashed the place a few times. I'd hate to see how long it'd take the Arabs. Heck it took the Arabs over a hundred years to dislodge the Crusader states who took all the majority of their lands in under five years.

That's it, I'm converting.

Mashallah brother they will find islam some day. I used to be atheist then christian. Everyone takes that final redpill someday. Its quite easy though, nobody hates jews more than Muslims. Christians just hate them when they get out of hand and start eating children. Muslims prevent that from happening in the first place

But Muhammad sucked camel dicks

Post any war you sandniggers have won since 1800.
Against someone of close to equal power and 1v1 of course.
>protip: you can't

WTF IM A MUSLIM NOW

Documentary about entire French village that converted to Shia Islam
>youtube.com/watch?v=GJyOxkT3APA

>Conquers Spain in 7 years
>"Reconquered" in 700

>Swept through North Africa with ease
>North Africa is 99% muslim
>300 thousand Algerians without training or advanced weaponry fucked 1.5 million franchmen with superior weaponry and training in the ass

>Fight the combined forces of the Sassanids and Byzantines and their allies at the same time
>Utterly crush them

>Wipe the Roman empire off the face of earth
>Become the Roman empire
>The Roman Caliphate* now
>Hagia Sophia is a mosque
>Istanbul is one of the greatest islamic cities

>Conquered the Balkans and it is mountains
>Generated an apocalyptic frenzy in Europe

>Not a single muslim country is colonized
>All imperialist that refused to let go after ww2 got fucked in the ass
>See France and Algeria or the Netherlands and Indonesia

>Beta

Stfu

religion is for weak faggots. the only thing that matters in this world is survival.

Trust me, you'll never survive. No one has ever managed to.

MASHALLAH..

you survive as long as you can. that's the real meaning of life.

>Not a single muslim country is colonized
what is north africa
what is indonesia
what is bangladesh
what is pakistan
what is syria
what is egypt
what is somalia
what is iraq

>goatfucker education right here
no wonder, you guys are so fucking inbred it's unbelieveable
pjmedia.com/blog/the-problem-of-inbreeding-in-islam/

Islam is about being a submissive cuck who worships Allah and can't think with your own head.

>breathing is the meaning of life
you're not making any sense

and here I am, anti-Abrahamic Bosniak. Dis world is going to hell

kek. How about this:
>Be 1954
>Be France
>Refuse to let go of Algeria
>Have 10% of Algeria's population be of European descent
>Algeria start war for independence with 300,000 men with inferior weaponry and most of whom weren't professionally trained
>Deploy 1.5 million well trained soldiers with superior weaponry to defeat the rebels
>Get fucked in the ass

Not interested in becoming an Arab.
Just look at them. Sitting down on a carpet as if they were tent dwelling desert nomads.
It's ridiculous.

>TFW shitskins worship a piece of meteorite or whatever even though idolry is forbidden in islam
>TFW shitskins worship a cube that was placed there by pagan arabs who worshipped the moon
>TFW shitskins worship a place which used to be the only water well in Mecca and became a worshipping place for ancient arabs

I meant not a single muslim country is currently colonized dimwit

BITCH LASAGNA OPEN BOB AND VAGENE PIC

>currently colonized
what currency do you have to use when dealing with oil? Is it your own? Thought so.

If you're not memeing and actually want to bring up a serious point, never post that picture again lmao. It is the epitome of cherrypicking.

When you show a few random images like that, do you really believe it?

Daily Reminder that White Muslims are based af and not cucked.

Oh I nearly forgot.
Do you really consider Iraq and Afghanistan NOT being colonised at this moment?
>HOLY SHIT THE DELUSION

The crusaders took the land because the Fatmids were exhausted financially and politically. And the Seljuks were refused to help the Fatmids. They were in fact happy to see the Shia Fatmids lose land. And the muslims at the time didn't think this was anything significant as they simply viewed it as some barbarian force that is come to the near eat to war. No one saw it as a permanent threat. We didn't even call the wars the crusade or consider them historically important, not until the colonial era when the European prescriptive came along. We were calling them Frankish raids/invasion/wars. It was nothing important.

Netherlands lost Indonesia due to American pressure, we military won their indepence war. Don't talk about matters you have no knowledge of.

The Americans have been in Afghanistan for decades and aren't winning. In fact they want to leave but don't have an exist strategy. They know they can't win in Afghanistan at this point. And Iraq is an ally of Iran and America can't do anything about it but screech like they always screech about Iran. This is as far from colonization as I know. In fact, just lol at the "world superpower"!

Pic related is the meaning of life

Muslims and Christians have always been good warriors.
I like learning about Christian and Muslim Wars.
We are like 50/50 on winning against each other.
Honestly I don't even hate Islam, what I hate the most is Jewish Commie Kikes, the Red Plague is a danger for both of us fren.
It's Satanic and we must unite to stop it.

Will I get muslima gf?

both governments of iraq and afghanistan are literal vassals of the US.
>The latest poll of people between the ages of 18 and 25 in Afghanistan shows the support for the Taliban and similiar organisations is as low as 2%. It's due to constant goatfucker chimp outs that activly target their own population.

Only shitskins can be so retarded to kill their own population in order to win a war

Indonesia was a jungle like Vietnam. It was your own Vietnam. You won militarily sure, but you were losing the war. You lost.

Would I be allowed to convert from Islam to Christianit ? or Buddhism ? If I do not see Islam as de wey, am I allowed to switch my faith ? It's my faith, after all and it's nobody else's business.

>>Not a single muslim country is colonized
Not true, brother. Andalusia is still colonized by Sp*in.

Mashallah

if you're retarded enough to switch to islam and not hate being forbidden from:
>eating bacon
>drinking alcohol
>listening to western music
>watching western music
and you decide to leave it, well bong, the punishment your fellow pedo moon god worshipers would inflict upon you is:
>raping your female family and then throwing acid in their faces
>stabbing your male family
>killing you at the end

You never go full retard.

Based christbro

>watching western movies
my bad

Hey sandy, explain this to me already.
>idolry is forbidden in islam
>muslims worship a piece of meteorite in the Kaaba

how exactly does that make any sense

It is over for Al Andalus desu

to look at instagram thots?

Bacon is overrated and there's real health and ethical arguments against pork.
Alcohol is degenerate.
Western music is also degenerate.

>and you decide to leave it, well bong, the punishment your fellow pedo moon god worshipers would inflict upon you is:
Serves them right for being an apostate desu senpai

I'm orthodox christian, but with other non-christian theories. The scenario made is purely hipothetical.
>Didn't drink alcohol in a while but wouldn't like to be forced to quit
>bacon > life
>western music and movies suck in 95% percentage

I'm a classics fan, user

Who can a christian rely on? Sunni or shia?

>shia
>islam
Pick one user

fuck off Mahmud, go pray for the 37487236472th time already for no reason since your "god" doesn't exist and you cannot prove "he" does.
Mohammad was literally high on some narcotics while fucking his 9 year old bride and made up this whole allah thing.

We only worship god. The black stone is believed to be from paradise and it is believed to have been white but became black due to the sin of peoplekind. Other than that it has no other significance.

When the second Caliph Umar ibn al-Khattab (r.a) came to kiss the Stone, he said in front of all assembled: “No doubt, I know that you are a stone and can neither harm anyone nor benefit anyone. Had I not seen Allah’s Messenger [Muhammad] kissing you, I would not have kissed you.” Ali, brother of prophet Muhammad (s.a.w) responded to Umar (r.a), saying, “This stone (Hajar Aswad) can indeed benefit and harm. Allah says in Quran that he created human beings from the progeny of Adam (as) and made them witness over themselves and asked them, ‘Am I not your creator?’ Upon this, all of them confirmed it. Thus Allah wrote this confirmation. And this stone has a pair of eyes, ears and a tongue and it opened its mouth upon the order of Allah, who put that confirmation in it and ordered to witness it to all those worshippers who come for Hajj.” [Appears in Sahih of Bukhari and Kanz al-Ummal]

No you’re not allowed to convert back you mong. They’ll cast you out and then you run a greater risk of getting akbarred

Behold, infidel "arguments".

Indeed

didn't explain shit. You literally commit idolry by worshipping the stone and nothing you can say will change that.

lmao

How exactly does anybody worship the stone?

your whole religion ran out of arguments when the mongols drilled you a new one while raping bagdad and riding over your caliph