The Verdic Northern Indians are our long lost Aryan cousins. Poo in loo is the south of India...

The Verdic Northern Indians are our long lost Aryan cousins. Poo in loo is the south of India, the Himalayas are like the Norway of Asia, except these Sanskrit speakers don't let themselves be cucked by Muslims.

P O O
O
O

hahah a these poo in loo fags loves our big muslim cock

>Poo in loo is the south of Indi
I guess Iyengars didn't get your memo

nobody gives a fuck

who would’ve guessed right? Interesting discovery

Which part of India do the gypsies come from ?

>show flag OP
nice try fellow pajeet

Both are subhuman

Implying the one in the left looks remotely good,both look like literal shit pajeet.

Punjabi here, bro-tier. South Indians appear fair only because of skin whitening. Nice try though

>Punjabi
More like POOnjabi amirite

>Punjabi here, bro-tier. South Indians appear fair only because of skin whitening.
Absolutely bro. Punjabi women are god tier fair, and they don't use Fair and Lovely like those ugly South Indian women.

This is OP and I am a faggot but also a burger who is studying Sanskrit scriptures and have come to learn that their philosophies are superior to European because they came from the same Aryan stock, but also have avoided any Jewish influence due to geography.

also this

>Verdic Northern Indians

>Brown
>Brown eyes
>Dark hair
>Not geographically correct

Nope. Not white.

>not cucked
okay, so they fight back against the rapists and don't allow their own wombs to be used in their genocide, but they are still being outbred and outmurdered

Southern Indians are kind, decent, polite and peaceful people. You clearly haven't met both groups of people to properly compare them. Northern Indians may be lighter, but are far less "white" in their actions. Ignorance helps no one.

>South Indians are dum-

tu jaanta nahin mera baap kaun hai

idk who that is in the photo but they've clearly had a nose job and skin lightening. features don't match the skull.

He was an idiot savant but nice try Apu.

Why do Indian women, even movie stars, so often look like trannies?

not all indian's look bad

Lmao delhi se hain bc?

We aren’t white dude lol. “White” is literally a burger concept that originated in the US and later spread across the globe. You should talk in terms of genetics and ancestry, which is something real. The OP is talking about the common ancestors of both modern day europeans and modern day north indians/afghani/paki/persian people.

thanks for noticing

question does north india/south india prove cheddar man is true?

>whites and indians both have to poo
we are same!

Literally OP.

Persian conquerers vs Abbos

What's so surprising here?

because all indians who look remotely human are Iranian rapebabies
and iranians look like trannies

Says the mohammedan rape baby himself. The Aryans were pagans not muslims.

The "Vedic" people have kept better records of ancient world history than any other race. Their grasp of the old mathematics as a living part of their culture is also unmatched.

I love how north india is really fucking dirty but south india like kerala actually nice and clean.

my ancestors are smiling upon me , poo, can you claim the same?

POO IN THE LOO

>muh brown eyes and dark hair aren't white meme

I'm a Punjabi Sikh Jatt and I cucked a small dark Tamil guy, fucked his Tamil girlfriend she would get so wet and say I was the biggest she ever had. Shame that southies stink so much otherwise I would've fucked her more.

Even if their distant ancestors were aryans, their brown street shitter descendants are not

> You half-dick bitch ass goat fuckin waste of human semen, I will find your 4 wives and fuck em right in front of you, fuckin mudslime nigger.

> Fuckin Moor. Enjoy your camel and human mixed race. Hope your family dies in an ISIS jihadi attack or else by Russian bio missiles.

>tfw no poo gf

When you mutt tards have nothing to talk shit about.

That's a mediterranean "white". I think they prefer to be called Italians.

Says a negro mutt kike grease descendant.

that's not a italian