Absolutely happening. david hogg on infowars

absolutely happening. david hogg on infowars.

twitter.com/realalexjones/status/968517979599142913

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5nBXxbqbuZA
youtu.be/AklypHATlDY
infowars.com/bizarre-video-david-hogg-says-sister-lost-4-best-friends-then-2-then-3/
youtu.be/jEXGlG66eOI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Finally

Has this kid actually gone onto a show where someone is capable of disagreeing with him? So far he's only been on lefty shit. I'd love to see his confidence crushed since half the shit he says is easily debunk-able.

Alex has never been one to run from a fight. This should be good. Of course the little shit is going to refuse to talk to Alex, I am sure.

this is going to be the most ridiculous year ever.

read the kids first tweet. this is alex calling his bluff.

Cocaine bump

Yep, the Goblin keeper is going to hide under the skirts of his handlers.

Besides, hard to control a puppet if you can't grab the strings. Jones's show would not allow that.

the fact that hogg is even engaging with jones shows that he has lost. normies think anything on IW is trash.

Why would he give him any more fame than he deserves? Let this kid sink into obscurity.

dis gon b good

How much?

>pls respond

>It's an Alex goes ballistic on a 15 year old episode again

Alex phrased his tweets very carefully. Calling out CNN and not attacking the kid. CNN is obviously on a fishing expedition for another strike against Alex for "bullying the kid" to get him shut down on Youtube permanently and possibly shut down his Twitter. Looks like it blew up in their faces rather nicely.

The funny thing is, how certain are we that DH is actually tweeting from that account? It’s sounds an awful lot like that 8 yo girl from Syria.
Did CNN set him up with a crisis manager like the DNC did with Seth Rich family?
Other similarities, look at how Shaun I’m a nigger tweets. It’s all similar styles, almost like someone is telling them or writing their posts for them.

i hope he goes full alpha male on this squirt

DON"T FUCK THIS UP ALEX DESTROY HIM

when did Alex Jones become public enemy number one with these people? why are they giving him so much power by mentioning him all the time? if they thought he was just a crazy conspiracy nut they wouldn't even bother talking about him.

kek

Infowars has a lot of pull. The mainstream downplays it. Their audience has done nothing but grow. The young people love to listen to Alex roid rage and shock jock while he exposes what trash our media is. He's the funny red pill.

More theater from "Hogg" , Alex Jones is not legit either

David "Hogg" is Freddie Highmore

go look it up

digg faggets, this is Highmores younger brother "Bertie"

Mom and Dad

I would highly doubt this kid would enter such a discussion where he doesn't have the advantage for him. No way he goes on. I would watch this, despite not even being an infowars supporter.

I don't disagree that everyone on the news is a literal actor and play multiple roles. But, are you ed chiarini or just a huge proponent of his? I've seen you post before.

If you are ed, how are those cp charges in Canada coming along? He boasted about them saying he was being framed because he's so dangerous while at the same time photo shopping his comparison images.

Me too, has he talked about it yet?

I NEED YOUR HELP DAVID

HEY DAVID!!!!!

I NEED YOUR HELP DAVID

Hogg'll never go on InfoWars even though you know Alex would handle him with kid gloves. If the kid was honest in his intent, he'd do it - but he's a knowing, willing participant in the campaign to disarm Americans.

It would be great to see him go on the show and get won over, though.

>He's the funny red pill.
This. He is truly a gateway to the redpill.

Jones is a gatekeeper whose sole objective is draw attention away from the real problem, the Jews.

When David Duke was on his show his kike handlers had to resort to muting him

That ginger faggot's head looks shopped as fuark

I hate how that little fag is being given way more importance than he really has. He must probably think he is hot shit by now, and that his career as a professional liar is all but assured and that he is going to become rich and famous for it.

Someone needs to take him down.

Alex Jones is speaking live now
youtube.com/watch?v=5nBXxbqbuZA

He's calling hogg out right now

he's talking about it rn

Did it to me. After I watched his Endgame documentary I just started redpilling the shit out of myself. It was a depressing year but at least I feel like I know a little more about what's going on in the world now and can kinda see SOME things I can do in order to reverse some of it.

wew lad

doubt he's coming on, he didn't mention he was.

wow the commie news network is getting so rekt, imagine unironically wearing that CNN t shirt when it's about as desirable as ebola

I would pay money to see debate Jones vs. Hogg

underrated lmao I love his ads

That punk-ass bitch ain't gonna show, not unless it's scripted.

Nice image. You don't know much about Parkland and the residences of it's neighboring cities, huh? It makes sense their jewish. Try better.

That kid is not gonna do it. He's too much a little bitch.

WE'RE BREAKING THE CONDITIONING

>clearly you can’t clearly

Wow see he repeats words in a sentence like he forgot what he said 5 seconds ago

This kid is either really dumb or doped out of his mind

yes it was noble of him to call out david duke, berate him for the entirety of the show and then delete the show because david ass raped puppet jones
/ourshill/

God dammit you fucking dumb fucking retards fucking kill yourself god damn I bet you think I’m a fucking shill just because I’m mad total fucking retard spergs like you make this board look fucking retarded

Ultimate proof that Alex Jones is a controlled opposition deep state shill. It’s guaranteed he won’t adress the hard facts in this case.

FACT FBI repeatedly informed about school shooter
FACT Local police made repeated visits to his home (39 Reports)
FACT Kids at school made jokes about how this kid would become a school shooter.
FACT School security office waited outside while shooting happened
FACT 4 Broward County Sherriff waited outside while shooting happened
FACT Local sheriff department head is a known Clinton supporter
FACT School district in Debbie Wasserman-Shultz's District, a known Clinton supporter.
FACT School is scheduled for rapid demolition.
FACT Local Sheriff department head lectures gun owners while his own men stood down during shooting
FACT Local Sheriff refuses to resign

Politically motivated Crisis Actors ready to go, scripted questions, TV interviews

This is smoking gun proof that this shooting was allowed to happen for political reason. No conspiracy, just facts.

If these people are willing to allow children to be murdered to take away your guns, what terrible fate awaits us all when they take away all of our means of defense?

they would never fake a shoo-
youtu.be/AklypHATlDY

no fucking way it will happen lmao

Notice how the Jones shill bots stopped posting after this?

Clever

Entertainment news is sensational news.

This.

>joined feb 2018
>blie check mark from day 1

What a little turd.

This "anonymous" is actually going all in, unfortunately he just got shut down. Fucking bullshit

>david duke

Like it or not, we're stuck with him for a little while longer. He'll probably be like Cindy Sheehan. The first few months will be the honeymoon stage. By the end of the year he'll still be thought of warmly in the year wrap up segments. In a year and a half or so he'll be forgotten, save for a few public appearances.

How many "friends" did David hogg(wash)'s sister "lose"? Why can't he get his lines right? What a shitty actor. Must be too much soy.

infowars.com/bizarre-video-david-hogg-says-sister-lost-4-best-friends-then-2-then-3/

How many 'friends' did David Hogg(wash)'s sister 'lose'? It seems like he keeps forgetting his lines, probably due to too much soy:

>the state of trumpbot shills

weeeeeew

"b-but bump stocks suck anyways, who cares??"

daily reminder, trump is a zog puppet, you can trust no one in politics, they all deserve to die

Or his MK Ultra programming is glitching out.

>alex jones
youtu.be/jEXGlG66eOI

>exposes Infowars As Zionist Operation
>"You're a Zionist operation, Alex!"
>EXPOSED

>I'd love to go on your show and prove you wrong you shit journalist!

>Ok, come on my show.

>I would never go on a show with someone so horrible!

Did Hoggy just self-BTFO?

>Sup Forums is all super Nazis
>Sup Forums all support Trump

I KNOW I'LL CALL TRUMP A ZOG PUPPET THAT WILL CHANGE Sup Forums's MINDS!

youtu.be/AklypHATlDY

>Did Hoggy just self-BTFO?
Unequivocally. I was expecting him to be more creative.

Meme him as a pussy so he'll either have to live the rest of his life knowing he's a pussy, or go on IW.. Either case he'll be btfo.

He's backing out? He should at least delete his previoust weet

Hos marketing team put that challenge out without his kniwledge, he is in no position to make unscripted appearances.

$10

He's acting like Dana Loesch? Despicable.

lol what a fucking coward.

>clearly as a shit poster you can't clearly

Ah, about time the scriptwriters did their fucking job

Awww.

of course the pussy backs out

Reminder that he's an adult actor.

Will post gif confirming it's him.

post more, the whole story, is so fun.

>tfw you have every important
shooting survivors email

PUSSI

here you go faggots.

Watcha' doin' rabbi? Kid is a shill, but that's not him.

how do people respect this guy? how do normies not see this insane propaganda for what it is?

Even if that is true it is OK, because by red-pilling people to so many other things they
become open to the idea of the JQ. They can pick it up elsewhere.

I think it is coming eventually. Mooch's twitter survey about the Holocaust, Trump meeting with the survivor of the Liberty, Nigel Farage mentioning AIPAC influence in US politics, and Assange using ((( ))) when he poked fun at his (((critics))) are not all coincidence. Interestingly, none of these incidents raised howls of outrage from the media. They probably knew it would just create a Streisand effect on the issue. Their silence is a strong indication that they know they are found out.

Thanks for helping to confirm that Sup Forums is 100% schizophrenic and has lost all touch with reality.

That's the 20th guy Sup Forums claims is this hoggs boy and they don't even look a little bit similar.

No wonder leftists control everything and all you can do is whine in your quarantine zones. Insane people should be put down.

They will all be taken down in the end.

>how do people respect this guy?
My Mom has Trump Derangement Syndrome so I get an inside look at this shit every day.

The well-meaning Left has been whipped into such a tizzy now that they see their only relief, and keep in mind this is a completely personal desire, as the removal of the president and therefore they will controvert any policy or opinion that derides him and defend anyone they see opposes his administration. This is why negotiation is failing with them. They don't WANT a negotiation. They want a surrender and, well, that's not happening.

how are you enjoying your stay in pol?

I notice that your call out was wrong. Anti-Jones shills are either stupid or deceptive. Jones is walking a tight rope. He can't go all out because it would decrease his reach. His purpose is to incite sedition and turn people against the system the kikes control. He opens the public up to the idea that the government and media are lying to them and do not have their best interests in mind. That's the first necessary step to redpill the public and overthrow the kikes

>Gee Bill your Imam lets you have 3 knives!

Port Arthur, virginia tech, pulse club, Sandy Hook LV, parkland...
It's time to ban the Clinton's and their high capacity bullshit.