youtu.be/03J0ShMbXTs
>Pres Trump/Aussie PM Turnbull presser 2/23/18
youtu.be/qTe6_eQhEqg
>Pres Trump/Aussie PM Turnbull meeting 2/23/18
youtu.be/kN0Y4woouj4

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtontimes.com/news/2018/feb/26/lawsuit-100000-noncitizens-registered-vote-pa/
breitbart.com/radio/2018/02/27/exclusive-fl-house-speaker-richard-corcoran-florida-will-introduce-marshal-program-to-arm-and-train-teachers-as-sworn-law-enforcement/
thenation.com/article/trumpism-its-coming-from-the-suburbs/
youtube.com/watch?v=fbG-KthzxrQ&feature=youtu.be&t=1m13s
youtube.com/watch?v=fbG-KthzxrQ&feature=youtu.be&t=1m31s
leg.state.fl.us/Statutes/index.cfm?App_mode=Display_Statute&URL=0000-0099/0030/0030.html
hon-haka.org/archives/4794
usnews.com/news/best-states/rankings
pixiv.net/member.php?id=7933104
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

MAGA

There's over 100,000 non-citizens registered to vote in Pennsylvania. oops!

washingtontimes.com/news/2018/feb/26/lawsuit-100000-noncitizens-registered-vote-pa/

NEW

nominate this for OP image

breitbart.com/radio/2018/02/27/exclusive-fl-house-speaker-richard-corcoran-florida-will-introduce-marshal-program-to-arm-and-train-teachers-as-sworn-law-enforcement/

This will raise the # of males willing to be teachers I bet you. Imagine how much pussy you’d get as a Florida school marshal.

>TRUMP IS THE ONE WITH A RUSSIA OBSESSION... NOT US!

Shills are so low energy im worried they might be fired. I haven't seen such lethargy since the Jeb campaign. SAD!

> your state girl is this cute
how can the rest of us compete?

White America was just a histroic paradox. It's time for it to dissapear.

Do you feel it?

Stadium Full of Fatty's Amnesty NIggers

So..this is the new narrative?

>White America
implying there are others

“Hehe we werent going to even talk about russia today but trump tweeted so!”

What a load of hogg shit.

so is anything going to be done about the 100,000 illegal voters registered to vote in Pennsylvania?

MAGA

HOW COULD THIS HAPPEN TO ME?

I MADE MY MISTAKES

I’VE GOT NOWHERE TO RUN

THE NIGHT GOES ON

AS I’M FADING AWAY

I’M SICK OF THIS LIFE

I JUST WANNA SCREAM

HOW COULD THIS HAPPEN TO ME?

Democrats will control the Senate and Congress in November.

Where's the proof you uppity vatnik?

They will be granted Amnesty.
t. Libshits.

thenation.com/article/trumpism-its-coming-from-the-suburbs/
Outside of cities it still exist and isn’t going anywhere. Also even in cities whites are still conservative and it’s not like metropolitan whites are in decline

>more energy from the shills today
>i like that

wonder what's got them in a tizzy?

Well, like the rest of America aside from USA and Canada. Not for long though.

So. If they are registered then they have addresses on file right? ICE can get to work, those with false addresses can be taken off the voting roll just for that.

>buy me

newsweek is still not closed?

Something big probably.

Whatever you say, boss

Hello Sup Forums, I'm from Europe, more specifically, Hungary. During the 2016 campaign, I hoped Trump would win, mostly because I was fearing for my own country's safety. You see, Hillary promised a no-fly zone over Syria, and with it, the threat of WW3. Needless to say, that if such an event occured, my people would be amongst the first to sent into the meat grinder as cannon fodder, as my country is a vassal state in all but name. But I wasn't unsympathetic to the white American cause either. I'm a Hungarian first and foremost, and a christian white second. In other words, I wish the best for my white brothers and sisters across the globe , as long as it doesn't go against the interests of Hungary. So when trump promised a wall, I was happy to hear it, knowing that the Democratic party is artificially changing the demographics of the US in their favor, by making it a mongrelized country. Trump's other promise, the destruction of ISIS also gave me hope, that the ME might become more stable, which means less rapefugees for us. Trump's openly admitted zionism bothered me none. His proposed "draining of the swamp" would have inevitably meant less liberals and less people like George Soros supporting race traitor politicians and NGO's in Europe, so I also looked forward to that. I firmly believed, and still believe that any significant political change in the Western world must come from the US, and Trump gave me hope.

Trump's shills haven't seen a paycheck for months. Its getting very quiet in camp failure. Lol.

After roughly one year of him being in power, we can see that those zionist policies that he proclaimed back in 2016 have came to fruitation, with Jerusalem being declared by the US as the capital city of Israel. I'm willing to believe that the missile attack on the Syrian airbase after the alleged gas attack was indeed just a show of power, aimed more at the DPRK and China than towards Syria. However, the Trump admin still supports moderate terrorists in Syria, and seeks to dismember the country. For Europe, a regime change in Syria, or at least the secession of certain territories would be a good thing on the short run - it would allow the construction of an oil pipeline from the ME towards Europe, which is one of the main reasons why the Syrian war was orchestrated to begin with. Middle Eastern oil competing with the Russians would drive down the peices, however, less dependency on Russia would allow the EU and NATO to be even more agressive towards them, which once more brings about the threat of WW3. As a result, I cannot support Syria coming to any further harm, or its territorial integrity being disturbed. I deem the US supporting anyone other than Assad's regime unacceptable, and the Trump admin, continuing Obama's policy, support everyone other than Assad.

His other promise, the wall, is supposedly on the way. However, Mexico does not pay for it. Even though Trump had a back-up plan to force them, by prohibiting money transfer out of the US without proof of legal status, thus preventing illegal immigrants from sending money back home. This would have hurt mexico much more than simply paying for the wall, yet Trump did not enact this policy, when Mexico refused. And the swamp isn't being drained. I don't think it's his fault tho, he's just one man, and the president has only so much power. He can't go against the deep state by himself, and I think he wastly underestimated the extent of this Jewish / liberal conspiracy in the US. The deep state is not afraid to conduct assassinations, as proven by, for example, the Clinton body count, but Trump is either unwilling, or more likely, unable to utilize this method, even though there's no other way to remove certain well-entrenched people.

And with it, we came to the conclusion, and Trump's proposed gun regulation. Honestly, I don't even know who's jewing who on Sup Forums, and I think both sides are shilling hard. As a disarmed European, all I can do is facepalm whenever gun control is proposed, but that's another topic. However, fellow Sup Forumsacks, a calm spot can be found in this shitstorm. It is you. Have your principles. If someone, trump or someone else acts according to them, then praise them. If they do the opposite, condemn them. 4d chess is the biggest pile of horseshit I've ever seen. If Trump acts stupid, don't be afraid to temporarily turn on him -he owes his loyalty to the country and his voters, and not the other way around. And if it indeed turns out to be 4d chess, you can always change your position later.

>It'll never affect gun owners
Lel
God Damn you're an idiot.

No, honey. The big bad journalists haven't gone away.

>shill energy
R U Serious?

They're pathethic.

((Trump cant afford 1000 seat fillers. Get him out))

This is high energy?

Maybe a Minute man nuclear missile if they're lucky.

does anybody know who the artist is?
i keep seeing his works, but can't find the name

It just didn't work out. The world hates Trump.

Was that you last thread going on about white suburbanites turning over out of disgust??? Because that is just made up. 1/4

I hope so. I don't know why there's not more urgency about this with midterms coming up. we know the dem's cheat and they're going to pull out all the stops come November. its all so tiresome.

>Trump announces re-election
>Shills spill out of the woodwork

Hrm.. I just.. dont get it.. can someone help me.. connect the dots...?

The speed of this thread demonstrates that all the hardcore maga supporters are gone. /ptg/ is finally over and done with.

2/4

It's over, guys.

ebin, now post the cake one

well.. have fun with your fed investigation and bankruptcy

>not filtering shills
shiggy my diggy.

>"We're not a law enforcement agency that goes out and arrests people"
youtube.com/watch?v=fbG-KthzxrQ&feature=youtu.be&t=1m13s
>"I have decided - we are not a policing agency"
youtube.com/watch?v=fbG-KthzxrQ&feature=youtu.be&t=1m31s
Florida LAW on Sheriffs:
>30.07Deputy sheriffs.—Sheriffs may appoint deputies to act under them who shall have the same power as the sheriff appointing them, and for the neglect and default of whom in the execution of their office the sheriff shall be responsible.
leg.state.fl.us/Statutes/index.cfm?App_mode=Display_Statute&URL=0000-0099/0030/0030.html
Here you go. Everything to bury Sheriff Israel.

3/4

What drives you to spend hours here every day pointlessly posting stupid shit while accomplishing absolutely nothing?

4/4

>hon-haka.org/archives/4794

TL;DR Faggot

Trump said thing, imbeec-

He is not a good presidenzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Trump supporters can't deal with the fact that America pulled the plug on Trump 12 months ago.

I'm curious why they waster their time, it has always fascinated me.
They spend hours a day in a thread about somebody they don't like, with people that don't like them, and people they don't like.
I wonder if they find it fun, it really strange.

What the fuck has been going wrong with Clover the past few days? Shit is retarded now. Did Hiroshimoot fuck up some API or something?

Are day time threads usually this filled with these faggots?
I have been on mostly at night lately

It reminds me of what happened in Britain, where police chiefs admitted that they were as much social workers as they were police officers. Society has gone to hell.

Sima Naoteng

full 2018 best state ranking if you are curious!

usnews.com/news/best-states/rankings

MSNBC is already going after Parscale.
They're saying that he took part in the collusion with Trump and Russia.

It never fucking ends

They are either paid or have a mental illness
What other explanation fits?

pixiv.net/member.php?id=7933104

Yes, and the same ones, using the same images
They'll mostly be gone by 4pm est

Some actually believe it's an effective tactic, some believe it's worth the jew crumbs they get paid and others believe both.

Sad!

Of course they would. They make shit up as they go along.

There's a trend here I can't quite put my finger on

>skipping thicc day even if you've got legs
That sounds high soy content

There's always that one dum ass that fucks it up for the rest of the people

>Its low E Shilling day!
Trump supporters will not be as supportive of him if he attempts to take away their second amendment rights. It is my assertion that he holds negative views on minorities. Impeach.

There seems to be more today but maybe I'm wrong

I look forward to hearing Raqqhaiil Madahafv, my favorite sandnigger, rant about it.

Thanks, Trump! LOL

well it throws shade on the mass murder that isn't going cnn's way either

Uh-oh
> you guys declared your capital gains on that bitcoin surge to the IRS, did you?

>usnews.com/news/best-states/rankings

Awoo!

>There's always that one dum ass that fucks it up for the rest of the people
Really, need to keep that shit on the DL if you want to bring your AR to school.

I don't get it. What did he do wrong?

>Trump supporters will not be as supportive of him if he attempts to take away their second amendment rights.
This and only this. If he has any noticeable drop in support over the next few weeks, that will be the real reason for regardless what the media say.

I think the discourse sowers were here yesterday.
Thinking the bump stock thing could be a wedge issue.
Did you notice all the talk about bump stocks, posters saying they didn't want to give up their bump stocks?

I asked several to show me a pick of their bump stocks, none ever did, interesting....

Man, these awoos got giant melon heads

An analysis by Bloomberg Government of historical data, election maps and public polling points to sweeping Democratic gains in the November election, when all 435 House seats and one-third of the Senate are on the ballot.

Since the end of World War II, the party in control of the White House has, on average, had a net loss of 26 House seats in midterm elections. Democrats can win control of the House with a net gain of 24 seats in November.

>his

Trumps hair is thinning. He should be impeached.

fucking kikes you're not entitled to shit

Blame (((Cloudflare))).

>Trumps hair is thinning. He should be impeached.
He's already admitted to it, it's up to the voter now.

Again dude you said White Suburbanites are leaving the GOP untold you no it’s more moderate older/rural white voters who voted for Bill Clinton, Gore, Kerry, and Obama that also voted for Trump who are turning over from red to blue. I also think white leftists should stfu. POC will get more from us then you. White conservatives can actually maintain a demographic the Baizou or (((Baizou))) can’t

fucking just spit my coffee all over my office computer at work.....

COCK I THOUGHT THERE WAS 28 AMENDMENTS

Bump stocks are a moot point anyway. Their sale will be outlawed, but current owners will have to be grandfathered in.
Meanwhile, at the Hall of Justice, 3d printers will be zipping out bump stocks and no one will bat a fucking eye.

Sources cousin who knows man familiar with Flumpffftts line of thinking says Blumfftttppptt likes large breasted women. Impeach.

I really do not understand how you think the Democrats will win the Senate

He didn't admit to it until his toupee blew off as he climbed into Obama's Air Force One.