Yeah boiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

Yeah boiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii

Other urls found in this thread:

usatoday.com/story/news/world/2018/02/27/german-village-votes-keep-hitler-bell/376038002/
google.co.in/amp/s/m.economictimes.com/news/international/this-german-village-has-decided-to-keep-the-82-year-old-hitler-bell/reminder-of-the-past/amp_slideshow/63095891.cms
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

good

yea, its real.

usatoday.com/story/news/world/2018/02/27/german-village-votes-keep-hitler-bell/376038002/

fuckin based

jews on suicide watch

MEIN FURHER!

Breaking the record for longest Yeah boi ever!

But in WW2 they actually melted (or mold?) alot of historical churchbells for the war effort, how come then they made one for Hitler?

Goyim NO! You must remove anything politically incorrect from history!

It is your history, you should be telling us, Hans.

It's
>molten
I think

Is the porkchop British?

Lol, as if you learn that in school. It's hard enough here becoming a holohoax denier after years of beeing thaught lies

We did it Reddit!

DANK AS FUCK BOIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII

It's important to leave it so that people understand that hitler did have followers in the population and that at any given moment they are susceptible to the very same manipulation.

>ask not for whom the bell tolls, because its a hate crime goyim

Based Swabia.

I was in the original thread and the kid got BTFO, it's either a delusional LARP or clever disinformation, in either case it's bulshit.

They melted many but not all. This one is from 1934.

Anyplace we can buy small replicas of this bell to hang from our motorcycles?

l33t post, brah

It is actually one of those UFO bells you made

>Muh culture

Wtf is wrong with people? That Bell would make a decent amount of money as a museum piece.

>shill spreading absurd conspiracy theories to make people who hate this Hogg faggot seem crazy

Let freedom ring.

>t. tyrone goldberg

>former Nazi
I don't think Hitler ever stopped being Nazi, even after he died.

I was going to post it but take a look the bell is too dirty.
Sup Forums German living nearby needs to clean it up.

google.co.in/amp/s/m.economictimes.com/news/international/this-german-village-has-decided-to-keep-the-82-year-old-hitler-bell/reminder-of-the-past/amp_slideshow/63095891.cms

>Republicans never owned slaves.
Grant did. And Sherman hated blacks.

I CAN VALK!

hmmmm, this poses a serious philosophical question
are dead nazis still nazis?

maybe he changed his mind in heaven?

die glocke?

The heritage of the entire country is being protected, not just that of democrats. This argument is very broken.

They have to pay for the 6 gorillion

Heil Hitler

At least they don't tear down their history like Democrats seek to do here with Confederate statues.

>The dispute intensified when the town's then mayor, Roland Becker, argued that not everything was bad during the Nazi era – comments that forced his resignation.
Fucking hell this pisses me off